Active shooter at Mandalay Bay in Las Vegas

Options

Comments

• Turfaholic
    Turfaholic Members Posts: 20,429 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    VIBE wrote: »
    he shot the security guard in the leg 6 min before shooting the crowd..

the note left on the stand were calculations; distance, bullet drop etc

That security guard died.....

Mexican guy
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I have no clue, broski. I am not working the case. We just know what they tell us. The media gets these source leaks and ? up the time lines.
  • VIBE
    Options
    because it is facts?

and lol @ you telling me to shut up
  • RickyRich
    RickyRich Members Posts: 13,062 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    did the IC detectives solve the case let?
  • Turfaholic
    Options
    VIBE wrote: »
    I have no clue, broski. I am not working the case. We just know what they tell us. The media gets these source leaks and ? up the time lines.

So why you quoting it like it's facts? Thought I told you to shut up.

It is facts though.
  • rickmogul
    rickmogul Members Posts: 1,961 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @Turfaholic ....Dam he died? Must've hit an artery or something. Dam, thought he lived.
  • 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i thought they say he lived too
  • Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i thought they say he lived too

• Turfaholic
    Options
    rickmogul wrote: »
    @Turfaholic ....Dam he died? Must've hit an artery or something. Dam, thought he lived.

I'm not sure if it's the same person. But a Mexican security guard working for a company named CSC was killed.
  • 2stepz_ahead
    Options
    but from what i heard it was only only one guard killed an he was shot after walking up on dude already shooting.
  • Turfaholic
    Options
    but from what i heard it was only only one guard killed an he was shot after walking up on dude already shooting.

Nah. He was working at the event that was shot up.
  • mc317
    mc317 Members Posts: 5,548 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    hHotel staffers at the Mandalay Bay did not call Las Vegas police until after Stephen Paddock started his mass shooting spree, according to phone records.

An anonymous source who has reviewed the records told ABC’s “World News Tonight” that employees initially refused to alert authorities — even after security guard Jesus Campos took a bullet to the leg.

Campos reportedly alerted his superiors and informed them about Paddock after being shot by him, but strangely, nobody called the cops, the source said.

In addition, security staffers failed to notify police when Mandalay Bay maintenance engineer Stephen Schuck told them that he, too, was being fired at.

“Call the police, someone is firing a gun up here. Someone is firing a rifle on the 32nd floor down the hallway,” Schuck can be heard saying on audio tapes released Wednesday by the hotel.

The engineer reportedly radioed his employers, letting them know what happened and what room Paddock was in, after being asked by the hotel to do so. Yet nobody did anything.

According to ABC’s source, hotel staff didn’t inform authorities about Paddock until after he began killing concertgoers at the Route 91 Harvest Festival.

Police officials said Monday that Campos was shot roughly six minutes before the 64-year-old retiree opened fire. It’s unclear how long after Paddock started shooting that security officials finally called the police.

Many have questioned the timeline of the Las Vegas massacre in the days following the tragedy — including MGM resorts International, which owns the Mandalay Bay.

The second-guessing began this week after police officials revealed that they had been wrong about the times they originally reported. Instead of being shot before the massacre, cops initially said Campos was targeted about 10 minutes into it.ttp://nypost.com/2017/10/11/mandalay-bay-staffers-didnt-call-cops-after-security-guard-was-shot/

Fuckboi Hotel didnt call police

• 2stepz_ahead
    Options
  • mc317
    Options
    ? story gets weirder and weirder

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/las-vegas-security-guard-disappears-tv-interviews-article-1.3560378

The security guard shot by Las Vegas gunman Stephen Paddock seemingly disappeared ahead of five scheduled television appearances as MGM Resorts continued to dispute the police timeline of the deadly shooting.

Mandalay Bay security guard Jesus Campos was shot in the moments before the 64-year-old gunman opened fire on concert-goers at the Route 91 Festival. He was slated to break his silence in a series of interviews Thursday, but he bolted, Fox News reported.

It wasn’t immediately clear where he was Friday morning.

“We were in a room and we came out and he was gone,” Campos’ union president told ABC News’ Stephanie Wash.

View image on Twitter
    View image on Twitter
    Follow
    Stephanie Wash ✔@WashNews
    .@ABC has obtained this photo of Mandalay Bay security officer Jesus Campos (2nd from right) receiving an award from SPFPA on Tuesday.
    12:15 PM - Oct 13, 2017
    2 2 Replies 8 8 Retweets 6 6 likes
    Twitter Ads info and privacy
    Fox News’ Sean Hannity told social media users curious as to why the interview didn’t air that Campos “cancelled” Thursday night.

Earlier in the day, Mandalay Bay hotel officials disputed the police timeline of the concert shooting. They claim Paddock, a high-stakes gambler and real estate investor, fired into the crowd just 40 seconds after shooting Campos.

The most recent timeline offered by authorities has Paddock shooting 200 rounds into the hallway of the 32nd floor of the hotel, wounding Campos in the leg at 9:59 p.m. — six minutes before shot into crowds watching Jason Aldean perform.

View image on Twitter
    View image on Twitter
    Follow
    Stephanie Wash ✔@WashNews
    Media scrum tonight as we learn security officer shot in Vegas attack, Jesus Campos’ whereabouts are unknown.
    10:46 PM - Oct 12, 2017
    232 232 Replies 1,234 1,234 Retweets 1,305 1,305 likes
    Twitter Ads info and privacy
    Paddock killed 58 and nearly 500 other before turning his gun on himself and taking his own life.

According police, Paddock began shooting at 10:05 and fired off more than 1,000 rounds from his window for ten minutes. Responders didn’t arrive on the 32nd floor until two minutes later, at 10:17 p.m.

MGM Resorts International, which owns Mandalay Bay, in a statement said the time of the hallway shooting — 9:59 p.m. — came from a report “manually created” after

Hotel officials believe Paddock began shooting at the crowd “at the same time as, or within 40 seconds after” Campos radioed for help.

“We are now confident that the time stated in this report is not accurate,” MGM said in the statement, adding they hope to “correct some of the misinformation reported.”

With News Wire Services
  • TheGOAT
    TheGOAT Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 15,916 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I heard that eyewitnesses had their phones taken by the FBI and returned to them after footage was deleted.

I saw this on IG so it has to be true
  • blackamerica
    blackamerica Members Posts: 2,897 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Wait, so a few weeks ago a little black girl was found dead in a ? freezer and i questioned if the media, police & hotel was covering up something. Being i dont trust the media & police, i had my doubts. I tried 2 explain to you dumb ? conspiracies are a part of american history. The media/Law enforcement is KNOWN to blatantly push false narratives. Fast foward to this Vegas shooting where its CLEARLY lies being told by the media while cops are playing dumb, yet the same dumb ? are admitting ? aint adding up. NOW you dont trust the media? Now you got questions? FOH ?
  • Angeles1son85
    Angeles1son85 Members Posts: 13,544 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    so there was a 2nd shooter

According to breaking news from CNN, Mandalay Bay security guard Jesus Compos has just been arrested by Las Vegas authorities as being the second shooter in the massacre that took the lives of 59 and injured more than 500 others. CNN reported
    Jesus Campos had originally been praised for his apparent heroics on October 1st, as he supposedly rushed to Paddock’s suite, was shot in the upper thigh through the door, and continued to help get people to safety despite his wounds. However, FBI officials involved in the investigation now believe he was an accomplice of Paddock’s, and was involved in the initial shooting as a second gunman from the other broken window in Paddock’s 32nd-floor room.
    According to a senior FBI official, authorities became suspicions by the extreme amount of gunpowder residue found on Campos’ hands and inconsistencies in his timeline of events. “We believe he killed Paddock, shot holes through the door and his own arm to produce physical evidence for his cover story, then went and lay next to the elevator,” the FBI official told CNN.
    An anonymous source working on the investigation told CNN that authorities are now in possession of security footage showing Campos smuggling the firearms used in the massacre in through a Mandalay Bay loading dock in the days leading up to the event.
    It’s a relief that finally the truth about that night is finally being revealed, despite the mainstream media continuing to push the narrative of a one-shooter operation since that fateful night. Many experts have said that it would’ve been impossible for the shooter to fire off as many rounds as he did.
    Here’s what the former Navy SEAL, only identified as “Mike” had to say about the narrative of there only being one shooter, via Gateway Pundit:

“With this presser, I am finally getting a straight answer as to how long this guy was shooting.”

Shooting time: 10 minutes
    Casualties: 600 +
    Casualty Rate: 60/minute

“This means he had to be hitting one person every second for the entire 10 minutes. With changing mags on a AR platform, in semi-auto, 30 round mags, a trained operator might get, might, 240 rounds off per minute. In reality, closer to about 160 to 180 per minute. And of note, you do this to a civilian version of an AR, it will fail. Metal fatigue.”
    “So there should be at least 600 expended rounds that were accurately placed. Add in all of the spray on the stage and surrounding structures, and the round count goes way up. That is going to be one hell of a pile of brass. And a fire hazard on any cloth. (That is one of the reasons you want to be on the left side of the range, and turn your collar up. Hot brass down your shirt burns like hell. It is also funny when it isn’t you.)”
    “The numbers on this tragedy do not add up.”
    Police scanners that night revealed that authorities knew immediately it was more than one shooter, and the eye-witness account of the man staying next door to Stephen Paddock, but these accounts have been largely ignored by the mainstream media.
  • Go figure
    Go figure Guests, Members, Confirm Email, Writer Posts: 4,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • TheGOAT
    TheGOAT Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 15,916 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Go figure
    Options
    Wait, so a few weeks ago a little black girl was found dead in a ? freezer and i questioned if the media, police & hotel was covering up something. Being i dont trust the media & police, i had my doubts. I tried 2 explain to you dumb ? conspiracies are a part of american history. The media/Law enforcement is KNOWN to blatantly push false narratives. Fast foward to this Vegas shooting where its CLEARLY lies being told by the media while cops are playing dumb, yet the same dumb ? are admitting ? aint adding up. NOW you dont trust the media? Now you got questions? FOH ?

Them are probably the same dudes that bite on every other conspiracy youtube feeds em.

Dont group em with us
  • Go figure
    Options
    TheGOAT wrote: »

I was waiting on him to tell on himself but props for doing the good lords work
  • VIBE
    Options
  • mc317
    Options
    Now Security Guard has gone into hiding