The Official Dragonball Super Thread (All my DBZ fans come in here)

Options

Comments

• KnowReasonForPeace
    KnowReasonForPeace Members Posts: 2,996 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2017
    Options
    In this arc SSBvegeta=ssb kaioken x10 goku

X20 goku is far stronger than ssb vegeta

Yeah i gotta agree with this. He been using that ? for a good chunk of the tournament and had no strain on his body even against jiren. Its no longer being treated as a temporary boost
  • The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The anime is basically using x10 the same way the manga uses perfected SSB. The only difference is that both Goku and Vegeta can do the perfected SSB.

They kinda wrote themselves into a corner in the anime if they hope to keep Vegeta and Goku comparable in power. Either they take them down different paths, which I would prefer or they are going to need a hell of an asspull to close the gap since even Goku's tapping into UI was a result of things Vegeta can't do.
  • gemini86
    gemini86 Members Posts: 5,180 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The anime is basically using x10 the same way the manga uses perfected SSB. The only difference is that both Goku and Vegeta can do the perfected SSB.

They kinda wrote themselves into a corner in the anime if they hope to keep Vegeta and Goku comparable in power. Either they take them down different paths, which I would prefer or they are going to need a hell of an asspull to close the gap since even Goku's tapping into UI was a result of things Vegeta can't do.

They’re actually turning Vegeta back into the prince of all Saiyans. Dude about to have his own planet. The way he is protecting universe 6. He’s not gonna let another Saiyan planet get destroyed. He gonna be a king by next arc
  • KnowReasonForPeace
    edited October 2017
    Options
    gemini86 wrote: »

They’re actually turning Vegeta back into the prince of all Saiyans. Dude about to have his own planet. The way he is protecting universe 6. He’s not gonna let another Saiyan planet get destroyed. He gonna be a king by next arc

Makes for a hell of a story arc, but i think if that were to happen, it would soften vegeta up and he'd be more concerned with making sure the saiyan race thrives. Doubt he could do that through fighting and trying to keep pace with goku.
  • The Lonious Monk
    Options

Makes for a hell of a story arc, but i think if that were to happen, it would soften vegeta up and he'd be more concerned with msking sure the saiyan race thrives. Doubt he could do that through fighting and trying to keep pace with goku.

Yeah, this would be one way of them getting out of having to have two character keep pace.
  • StoneColdMikey
    StoneColdMikey Members, Moderators Posts: 33,543 Regulator
    Options
    Just don’t see it
  • The Lonious Monk
    Options
    Jiren is powerful, but there is some trick at play with that glare. I don't think he's invincible. He's been in danger a couple times and come out of it because of that glare. I'm better Goku figures it out, and negating that while also tapping into the Ultra Instinct will be enough to get the win.
  • sdotcarter111
    sdotcarter111 Members Posts: 1,457 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Jiren is powerful, but there is some trick at play with that glare. I don't think he's invincible. He's been in danger a couple times and come out of it because of that glare. I'm better Goku figures it out, and negating that while also tapping into the Ultra Instinct will be enough to get the win.

Swole that eye up

Figured out

• MrCrookedLetter
    MrCrookedLetter Members Posts: 22,376 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Sion wrote: »
    Next arc is definitely gonna be the new Saiyan planet Cabba was talking about. And we still need Vegeta to find out it was Beerus who ordered the destruction of Planet Vegeta and murked his dad....

Frieza did that
  • sdotcarter111
    Options
    Next arc is definitely gonna be the new Saiyan planet Cabba was talking about. And we still need Vegeta to find out it was Beerus who ordered the destruction of Planet Vegeta and murked his dad....

what if he finds out

? vegeta gonna do?
  • texas409
    texas409 Members Posts: 20,854 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2017
    Options
    jono wrote: »
    Hit was no real challenge, that ? bad. The time cage is a dope technique but my man's Jiren ? him over big time.

Worst thing about the ? is the ? decided, halfway through the battle royale, that he was done for the evening and punched off the clock.

At this point somebody gon need the infinity gauntlet to stop Jiren, ? gon need a cosmic cube or a motherbox to stop this dude.

I don't think he's even going to lose. He'll be tested...at best. It's straight PIS if he ever loses.

I disagree Jiren struggled through HIT special attack and although he overcame it he seeked refuge to the remaining pride troopers. Which tells me he's weakened. Hes meditating yes but also recovering. All of his counters were through pure strength and he used quite a bit in these last 2 ep.

what struggle you idiot?? he told him early that time skip ? wont work then hit tried to freeze him in time and jiren broke through that ? with just a glare lol what show are you watching
  • KnowReasonForPeace
    Options

what if he finds out

? vegeta gonna do?

Well that's what I want to know. It'd definitely cause a rift between them maybe even make Vegeta revert to his old self iuno.

? around and trigger a new transformation through sheer rage and pain.
  • OmegaConflict
    OmegaConflict Members Posts: 39,030 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I wonder what the next stage of the tournament means. Will OG Priest allow killing? Will he change the gravity or will he the atmosphere slowly deplete everyones energy? Or will he null ki blasts ...????..
  • gemini86
    Options
    i think im gonna buy this whole arc when it comes out. the box set. Frieza has a whole 23 hours left after this arc. hes gonna get his wish. the gods are gonna have to depend on Goku, Vegeta, Jiren, and Hit to stop him
  • Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i think im gonna buy this whole arc when it comes out. the box set. Frieza has a whole 23 hours left after this arc. hes gonna get his wish. the gods are gonna have to depend on Goku, Vegeta, Jiren, and Hit to stop him

Resurrection FF
  • OmegaConflict
    Options
    Brianna will win tournament
  • iron man1
    iron man1 Members Posts: 29,989 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Brianna will win tournament

Yall think he's joking but her character over there
  • sdotcarter111
    Options

what if he finds out

? vegeta gonna do?

Well that's what I want to know. It'd definitely cause a rift between them maybe even make Vegeta revert to his old self iuno.

nah

? wont do ?

besides, planet vegeta old news b. the prince got more important things to focus on, like how the dude he swore to surpass learned how to become 20x stronger than him

THEN got a new form

THEN will prob level up again this arc

on the list of things vegeta got to worry about, it go like

1. Become 40x weaker than kakarot
    2. Become 20x weaker than kakarot
    3. Become 10x weaker than kakarot
    4. Almost catch kakarot.... but dont
    5. Let off in bulma
    6. Newborn daughter
    943825347. Planet Vegeta old space dust ass

• genocidecutter
    genocidecutter Members Posts: 17,825 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    the universes might just team up (ribrianne included) to give Goku all he needs for the Ultra Instinct technique, unless Goku finds a way to unlock it on his own.

Bruh get a life.
  • gemini86
    Options
    the universes might just team up (ribrianne included) to give Goku all he needs for the Ultra Instinct technique, unless Goku finds a way to unlock it on his own.

Bruh get a life.

You really gonna condone this literal clown @OmegaConflict ??? FOH. He just mad that I ? on all his threads about them clown possy ? . Get out this thread my ?
  • jono
    jono Members Posts: 30,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Bruh get a life.

You really gonna condone this literal clown @OmegaConflict ??? FOH. He just mad that I ? on all his threads about them clown possy ? . Get out this thread my ?

He was stalking me for the same reason. The ? is unhinged, that ? must be a cult.
  • OmegaConflict
    Options
    The manga should have droppes already