So Melle Mel and Scorpio Have A New Song

Options
5 Grand
5 Grand Members Posts: 12,869 ✭✭✭✭✭

Comments

• LcnsdbyROYALTY
    LcnsdbyROYALTY Members Posts: 13,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    You know nobody's gonna play this ? , right?
  • Lurkristocrat
    Lurkristocrat Members Posts: 8,378 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Trollio wrote: »
    Do melle mel even know how to use youtube or the internets

How do you got on aim?
  • Serious Juice Mayne
    Serious Juice Mayne Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 5,926 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Thats sound like a run dmc rock box throw away joint then like kinda turns into the family matter theme song a lil bit ... very dated sounding but I don’t know what era it would suck ? in any era honestly
  • Lefty_
    Lefty_ Members, Writer Posts: 3,506 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2017
    Options
    And that ? beat sound like a wwe entrance and a 90s after school special had a baby.
  • 5 Grand
    Options
    Thats sound like a run dmc rock box throw away joint then like kinda turns into the family matter theme song a lil bit ... very dated sounding but I don’t know what era it would suck ? in any era honestly
    Lefty_ wrote: »
    And that ? beat sound like a wwe entrance and a 90s after school special had a baby.

Well at least it's different. People complain about trap music all the time on the IC. Then when somebody tries something different ya'll hate.
  • Broddie
    Broddie Members Posts: 11,750 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Respect to legends and all but If I ever make a beat like that I'll slap myself. Sounds like a Bud Light commercial.
  • LcnsdbyROYALTY
    Options
    Well ? , I stand corrected.
  • 5 Grand
    Options
    5 Grand wrote: »

Well at least it's different. People complain about trap music all the time on the IC. Then when somebody tries something different ya'll hate.

Different is the Busta Rhymes break ya neck beat....

Different is Pharell on the grindin beat

Different is The World is an addiction with no percussion

This ? sound like shenco remixed accidental racist.

Melle Mel and Scorpio have enough stripes to do whatever they want.
  • Stomp Johnson
    Stomp Johnson Members, Writer Posts: 3,623 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Maaaaaaaaan what the ? is this ? ?

You tryna get me cussed out playin this ? .
  • LcnsdbyROYALTY
    Options

And we have enough stripes as fans to not hit play or trash a track. It goes both ways homie.

Nh.
  • Soloman_The_Wise
    Soloman_The_Wise Members Posts: 2,817 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I have heard worse...
  • Nechesh358
    Nechesh358 Members Posts: 276 ✭✭
    Options
    i understand these dudes are pioneers but your not really bumpin this ? right?
  • LcnsdbyROYALTY
    Options

And we have enough stripes as fans to not hit play or trash a track. It goes both ways homie.

Nh.

Not really. Melle Mel and Scorpio have platinum singles, have toured the world and are in the Rock & Roll Hall of Fame. You're a complete nobody that has zero stripes in Hip Hop.

If you tried to do a show anywhere outside of your hometown the crowd would look like this

1435352686_img_1499.jpg

More than your old ass would have.
  • Lefty_
    Lefty_ Members, Writer Posts: 3,506 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Nobody has enough stripes to do what they want. ? who think that end up makin ? like ghetto techno. If you get too far out of pocket, the universe will put you back in OG ankles.
  • infamous114
    infamous114 Members, Moderators Posts: 52,202 Regulator
    Options
    Absolutely trash
  • Serious Juice Mayne
    Serious Juice Mayne Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 5,926 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This could be Linda McMahon new theme music
  • Rue_Flexington
    Rue_Flexington Members Posts: 1,874 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Who mixed this? It's not that bad, the mix sounds off to me for some reason.

But this ? here. Prof. Griff need to kick him in the chest again for this ?

https://youtu.be/bsYlUKFWkIA
  • Turfaholic
    Turfaholic Members Posts: 20,429 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    From the producer of Standardized Slaughter....
  • rickmogul
    rickmogul Members Posts: 1,961 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I heard these 2 we're coming here ( VEGAS) a few days ago with some other heads.
  • gee757
    gee757 Members Posts: 26,374
    Options
    rickmogul wrote: »
    I heard these 2 we're coming here ( VEGAS) a few days ago with some other heads.

That makes sense especially when melle mell & Scorpio was n the deathrow studio n 96 dissing big on the 1nation album on 'how many shots will it take'

https://youtu.be/_GrUKpo7GfM

I think they was going to sign to deathrow east n 96