Apparently, Lil B got jumped by A Boogie With the Hoodie, and crew

Options

Comments

• Turfaholic
    Turfaholic Members Posts: 20,429 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    achewon87 wrote: »

Thank you. I couldn't post that tweet for ? .
  • genocidecutter
    genocidecutter Members Posts: 17,825 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Turfaholic wrote: »
    5jdutbbc67vt.png

Curren$y, Dave East, Schoolboy Q and XXXtenetaction are the only ones on that list worth listening to.
  • Young_Chitlin
    Young_Chitlin Members Posts: 23,852 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Bedstuy, this thread simply was not made for your posts
  • Turfaholic
    Turfaholic Members Posts: 20,429 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Turfaholic wrote: »
    5jdutbbc67vt.png

Curren$y, Dave East, Schoolboy Q and XXXtenetaction are the only ones on that list worth listening to.

Nahhhh

Thats actually a pretty solid line up
  • BedStuy
    BedStuy Members Posts: 3,001 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    BedStuy wrote: »
    OGDirtyDee wrote: »
    Hevalisk wrote: »
    How ? saying Lil B snitching, when this all on camera, with like 50+ witnesses, lol.
    Should've never opened his mouth with disrespect in the first place.

It's true tho A Boogie sounds like Dej Loaf, based ? was only supplying facts.
    I know he sound dej def whatever the ? that ? name is. I'm not debating that neither.

This ? in his feelings cuz he from NY

It's about principles you dumb ? .

Lmao clearly it ain't about principles If it's all on camera that he got jumped by 15 ? who did no type of damage.

You got some ? principles b
    Did your bisexual ? show some principle when he trolled A Boogie with disrespect first? Again, i don't respect ? jumping somebody. I also don't respect ? talking ? which i thought is a universal law.

I love when ? speak on ? they don't know. Lil b shouted out a boogie for his song drowning, but you just ? ridin anyone from NY without knowing the whole story.

You make bedstuy look ? lmao
    Now you talking about something off topic and unrelated to what happened. What does LiL B giving props to A Boogie's song got to do with the disrespect he showed after the fact.

I've been said A Boogie is trash. Emm holla knows that.

I don't care if he's from NYC
  • CashmoneyDux
    CashmoneyDux Members Posts: 11,217 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    How ? saying Lil B snitching, when this all on camera, with like 50+ witnesses, lol.

I know he sound dej def whatever the ? that ? name is. I'm not debating that neither.

Lmao clearly it ain't about principles If it's all on camera that he got jumped by 15 ? who did no type of damage.

Did your bisexual ? show some principle when he trolled A Boogie with disrespect first? Again, i don't respect ? jumping somebody. I also don't respect ? talking ? which i thought is a universal law.

I love when ? speak on ? they don't know. Lil b shouted out a boogie for his song drowning, but you just ? ridin anyone from NY without knowing the whole story.

Now you talking about something off topic and unrelated to what happened. What does LiL B giving props to A Boogie's song got to do with the disrespect he showed after the fact.

The disrespect was before not after the fact ? ? but keep ridin this man's nuts like a rodeo show
  • BedStuy
    BedStuy Members Posts: 3,001 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

The disrespect was before not after the fact ? ? but keep ridin this man's nuts like a rodeo show
    You cant even speak from an objective point of view. Typical trait of a stan
  • Splackavelli
    Splackavelli Members Posts: 18,806 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Only Lil B could get the Custom Choppa Suit built for Rolling Loud and in the end it protected him from ? ? boys who couldn't even shed blood on the ? and still sent positivity their way

TYBG

You can't ? the positivity of a ? who looks like jesus!
  • Rum Middleton
    Rum Middleton Members Posts: 5,265 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    2017-xxl-freshman-cover.jpg?w=630&h=859&zc=1&s=0&a=t&q=89

...Damn...Lil B da' first nikka in history to get jumped by a whole XXL Magazine cover...

I ain't read a XXL in years

Im gettin the new one though, got 50 on the cover and a saw a Lox interview in there..
  • radio_santana
    radio_santana Members Posts: 275 ✭✭
    Options
    If a boogie really sounds like def loaf he needs to be slapped. How can u as a man bite a womans style n live with it...you ? you!
  • Ghostdenithegawd
    Ghostdenithegawd Members Posts: 16,231 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2017
    Options
    Yeah boogie 100% sounds like dej loaf but she dead stopped putting music out so I kinda don't care
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • JJ_Evans
    JJ_Evans Members Posts: 1,910 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Wait a minute, does this guy really wear wigs?
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    Options
  • JJ_Evans
    JJ_Evans Members Posts: 1,910 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2017
    Options
    PnB+Rock+2017+BET+Experience+Main+Stage+Performances+gvj8_IHYUDKl.jpg

pnb-rock-interview-philadelphia-selfish.jpg

aint know what that Pnb cat looked like son is mad zesty with it

These new ? rappers are ruining hip hop.