Apparently, Lil B got jumped by A Boogie With the Hoodie, and crew

Options

Comments

• Turfaholic
    Turfaholic Members Posts: 20,429 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ah ah ahhh, my ? Boogie carrying on NYC tradition.

23 years later and we still beating up Cali rappers lmao

Mind u this was a venue with heavy police and security presence, if this had been in a NYC nightclub he would’ve been hospitalized but ? gave him a light touch up for the culture...word.

Boogie will face no repercussions from this...why? Cuz all Lil B stans is ? behind keyboards and not in the actual streets...sad

And FTR ? ain’t “peaceful” they ? .

Biggie ate a bullet

Prodigy ate a...... egg.
  • Chasin Bundlez
    Chasin Bundlez Members Posts: 2,629 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Turfaholic wrote: »

Mind u this was a venue with heavy police and security presence, if this had been in a NYC nightclub he would’ve been hospitalized but ? gave him a light touch up for the culture...word.

Boogie will face no repercussions from this...why? Cuz all Lil B stans is ? behind keyboards and not in the actual streets...sad

Biggie ate a bullet

Prodigy ate a...... egg.

Pac ate...? ...on Rikers, and was ? lol

Pac ate...numerous bullets and was robbed...in NYC, by NYC rappers.

Then announced to the public it was Biggie....ohhhh, this is tradition for Cali rappers lol

Get beat up/robbed/shot etc by NYC rappers and then tell the authorities...sad.

• Turfaholic
    Options

Biggie ate a bullet

Prodigy ate a...... egg.

Then announced to the public it was Biggie....ohhhh, this is tradition for Cali rappers lol

Who? MC New York?

Yeah he left NY & got some heart. Don't do this. Y'all got white boys from the south leaving y'all slumped in parking lots.
  • buttuh_b
    buttuh_b Members Posts: 13,544 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Only on the IC can a ? pop ? via the internet to a ? that was making his music minding his biz...

get checked for talkin ? on the internet to a ? that was making his music and minding his biz...

then get on stage and in front of thousands announce he was assaulted by said rapper (can’t believe he actually did that, that was a bigger L than the actual beating)...and still have weirdos come to his defense *facepalm*

In all my life I’ve never met a street/real ? that listened or liked the “I’m ? ” rapper til I signed up in a message board.

Had this been Meek using his twitter fingers only to catch a function a month later at a concert ? would be celebrating and applauding said rapper...facts.

Bunch of “I’m ? ” posters caping for an “I’m ? ” rapper...disgusting.

Obviously not only on the IC when Lil B been the #1 trending topic the past 3 days and hardly anyone is on Dej Boogie wit da tutu side and also getting an outpouring of support from the hip hop community.

Lil B never claimed to be street so off top how you getting points from jumping someone who is all about positivity? Couldn't even shoot the fade 1 on 1 because he probably can't fight.

He told the truth. If you listen to the Black Ken mixtape Lil B is showing NY hella love. He been doing songs with Cormega and others for over 9 years. Listen to the song DJ Based ? . I play that ? with pride every time I come to Brooklyn. Lil B's statement was true, not a diss. Ya mans really does sound like Dej Loaf, that's a fact. It's no justification for those actions.
  • Chasin Bundlez
    edited October 2017
    Options
    buttuh_b wrote: »
    Only on the IC can a ? pop ? via the internet to a ? that was making his music minding his biz...

get checked for talkin ? on the internet to a ? that was making his music and minding his biz...

then get on stage and in front of thousands announce he was assaulted by said rapper (can’t believe he actually did that, that was a bigger L than the actual beating)...and still have weirdos come to his defense *facepalm*

In all my life I’ve never met a street/real ? that listened or liked the “I’m ? ” rapper til I signed up in a message board.

Had this been Meek using his twitter fingers only to catch a function a month later at a concert ? would be celebrating and applauding said rapper...facts.

Obviously not only on the IC when Lil B been the #1 trending topic the past 3 days and hardly anyone is on Dej Boogie wit da tutu side and also getting an outpouring of support from the hip hop community.

Lil B never claimed to be street so off top how you getting points from jumping someone who is all about positivity? Couldn't even shoot the fade 1 on 1 because he probably can't fight.

He told the truth. If you listen to the Black Ken mixtape Lil B is showing NY hella love. He been doing songs with Cormega and others for over 9 years. Listen to the song DJ Based ? . I play that ? with pride every time I come to Brooklyn. Lil B's statement was true, not a diss. Ya mans really does sound like Dej Loaf, that's a fact. It's no justification for those actions.

Man ? wit all this BS...ya ? rapper wasn’t peaceful when he decided to go on a twitter rant bout A Boogie on the day his debut album dropped.

U know u have a ? , weirdo, cult like following and u get on the net and try to discredit and critique an upcoming rapper cuz he’s poppin, making hit after hit and you was feeling salty cuz ur an internet meme at this point and completely irrelevant musically in 2017...all facts.

U should’ve promoted the album and bigged up ‘Drowning’ and told ur fanbase to go cop, that’s spreading positivity, promoting unity and “peaceful” vibes.

But it took for ur head to be kicked in and back to be stomped for u to now wanna spread love...FOH.

Internet ? mad cuz they internet hero got spanked...they finally got the wake up call that yes, u can be touched for trollin on the internet...word.
  • Chasin Bundlez
    Options

Biggie ate a bullet

Prodigy ate a...... egg.

Who? MC New York?

Yeah he left NY & got some heart. Don't do this. Y'all got white boys from the south leaving y'all slumped in parking lots.

Can’t have it both ways bro...when Pac is highly regarded as a GOAT rapper, he’s from the west coast.

When we remind u he was a ? ballerina wit a nose ring that got ? in rikers, he’s a NY rapper lmao which one is it?

FTR we don’t want him, y’all can claim him on the west coast...90s NY rappers ain’t pierce they nose and rock corsets...that’s that west coast ? ...word.
  • buttuh_b
    Options

Man ? wit all this BS...ya ? rapper wasn’t peaceful when he decided to go on a twitter rant bout A Boogie on the day his debut album dropped.

U know u have a ? , weirdo, cult like following and u get on the net and try to discredit and critique an upcoming rapper cuz he’s poppin, making hit after hit and you was feeling salty cuz ur an internet meme at this point and completely irrelevant musically in 2017...all facts.

U should’ve promoted the album and bigged up ‘Drowning’ and told ur fanbase to go cop, that’s spreading positivity, promoting unity and “peaceful” vibes.

But it took for ur head to be kicked in and back to be stomped for u to now wanna spread love...FOH.

Internet ? mad cuz they internet hero got spanked...they finally got the wake up call that yes, u can be touched for trollin on the internet...word.

What personal reason would Lil B have to be jealous of A Boogie out of EVERY rapper in the game that he's supported through the years? Maybe he genuinely had an opinion about his music that he has the right to express. So it make you tough to have a crew of 15 people stomp out a non street dude that made one comment about your music that wasn't even vicious? Get the ? outta here. They soft as ? , they knew who they were targeting. AND HE STILL GOT UP. If he really felt a way about he shoulda done a diss record on wax, he also woulda got ate up in that arena if Lil B did one back just like how he did Joe Buddens lame ass.

Lil B has always been positive going back to The Pack days in 2006. You honestly and truly have no idea what the ? you're talking about. Stuck in your boiler room bubble clueless about the outside world.
  • Chasin Bundlez
    Options
    Homie gone?

Iight coo.

Facts are..... Ace confronted B about the Dej Loaf ? . A 1 on 1 jumped off. Ace was on the bad end. Ace boys jumped in. That's why Lil B popped up on some based ? . Dusted himself off because when it was 1 on 1, Ace couldn't compete.

The video up close confirms this

That’s speculation...here are the real facts.

Lil B got washed in his hometown by a bunch of Bronx ? ...FACTS.

Told on said Bronx ? ...FACTS.

Went to the internet, apologized and made amends with his said attackers (check his last twitter post)...FACTS.

Will continue to be a meme rapper and live out the rest of his career in mainstream obscurity...FACTS.

Meanwhile, A Boogie will continue his ascension to hip hop stardom and continue to make platinum records and dominate ur radio for the foreseeable future...FACTS.

Word.

• Chasin Bundlez
    edited October 2017
    Options
    Cain wrote: »
    Ayo all these ? involved are trash. Lil B wears a wig, PnB is a ? dandelion ? ass ? and A Boogie needed 45 ? to beat up Lil B. L's across the board.

Matter a fact the biggest L was the 7ft 300lb ? in all black kicking Lil B with them weak ass stomps. Hilarious

U still alive?...thought ur old ass would’ve had a heart attack or die of natural causes by now.

Good to see u still kickin tho...word.
  • Chasin Bundlez
    edited October 2017
    Options
    A Boogie album debuted at #4 and sold 67k first week (outsold Miley Cyrus)

41k second week and was #6 on the chart (the 3 ppl that was ahead of him when he came in at #4 were all out the top ten) *flexes muscles*

37k third week #6 again on the chart.

“Say A” the next single goin platinum...again.

NYC we back!!!
  • buttuh_b
    edited October 2017
    Options

41k second week and was #6 on the chart (the 3 ppl that was ahead of him when he came in at #4 were all out the top ten) *flexes muscles*

NYC we back!!!

Equivalent units ? . It sold 10k actual sales. Those numbers aren't crushing it like you making it seem. He only has 1 or 2 songs that ever got radio play outside of the tri-state area. It's no telling if he'll be around next year
  • Chasin Bundlez
    edited October 2017
    Options

NYC we back!!!

Equivalent units ? . It sold 10k actual sales. Those numbers aren't crushing it like you making it seem. He only has 1 or 2 songs that ever got radio play outside of the tri-state area. It's no telling if he'll be around next year

Total sales u dumb ? ...stop playing stupid...or are you even playing?

In the event that you really are stupid, let me explain.

SPS (sales plus streaming) is what the RIAA goes by in 2017...this is when they count the albums u sold retail and the albums that were streamed.

He sold a traditional 10k (if this was the 90s, which u seem to be stuck in)...and 140k by modern standards, thus him debuting at #4 on the billboard chart, and escaping unscathed amid the ? rapper’s failed attempt at sabotaging his career via his twitter fingers.

Just in case u didn’t get the memo, no one buys physical albums anymore....thank me later.

The days of the dusty ? waking round wit a CD player are long extinct...you’re prolly the only one still wearing jnco jeans wit the big pockets to accommodate said CD player...sad.
  • bkkbully
    bkkbully Members Posts: 2,221 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Ayo son word to muffa you need to shut all the way the ? up b.

23 years later and ? still knocking over buildings in NYC. No one is scared of the Rotten Apple. That ? is the Sweet Apple now son. Granny Smith Apples. Like my mans said, you can't even smoke a bleezy in New Yawk without the NYPD hawking you. Citywide gun ban and your former mayor even tried to ban supersize fountain sodas LMAO. I wish a mayor would tell me I can't order an extra large orange Crush. ? outta here. Y'all take it out of state and of all places to jump someone, you chose Lil' B in THE BAY - a place thats really bout it.

You better hope that Lil B doesn't curse your city. Thats the last thing y'all need. Word.
  • gee757
    gee757 Members Posts: 26,374
    Options
    This ? reminded me of Gunplay getting jumped by the gggggay-unit......yeah Logan took a weak ass amateur boxer punch from woodface got stumped out & thrown around like a human frisbee & lost his piece.....but N the end Gunplay was on his feet like lil b hooking off on 1 of the ? who jumped him ? peace...
  • Turfaholic
    Options
    Homie gone?

Iight coo.

Facts are..... Ace confronted B about the Dej Loaf ? . A 1 on 1 jumped off. Ace was on the bad end. Ace boys jumped in. That's why Lil B popped up on some based ? . Dusted himself off because when it was 1 on 1, Ace couldn't compete.

The video up close confirms this

That’s speculation...here are the real facts.

Lil B got washed in his hometown by a bunch of Bronx ? ...FACTS.

Told on said Bronx ? ...FACTS.

Went to the internet, apologized and made amends with his said attackers (check his last twitter post)...FACTS.

Will continue to be a meme rapper and live out the rest of his career in mainstream obscurity...FACTS.

Meanwhile, A Boogie will continue his ascension to hip hop stardom and continue to make platinum records and dominate ur radio for the foreseeable future...FACTS.

Word.

Nah son.....

Mountain View is not Lil B hometown. Lil B hometown of Berkley is maybe 40-50 miles North of where the event took place son.

It's not speculation. Numerous witnesses have already stated B had Ace on the ground in a bad spot. B wasn't brutalizing him. But Ace was on the receiving end. His boys jumped in.

B then went on stage, not a smudge on his suit, and used the ? to be reach uber Based ? levels. Other artist applauded Lil B.

Ace had already performed. PNB got ghost. Just like all of Ace homies did when B stood up like a man after being jumped by a GROUP of ? .

Ace should be thanking B. B gave that ? the most promotion he's ever had. He put a face to that ? career.

• gee757
    gee757 Members Posts: 26,374
    Options
    5 Grand wrote: »
    Ya'll are talking ? about the dudes that jumped him but....

...Pac was kicking Orlando Anderson when he was down and Orlando came back and blew a few holes in his chest. Thats how you settle a beef.

Biggie was dissing pac when he was dead & makaveli s words came back & haunted big cuz he got murked n Cali like 2pac said was going to happen if big brought his fat ass 2 California..
  • a_list
    a_list Members Posts: 4,886 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? really mad lil b got jumped? Lol

I agree that jumping dude was foul, but these ? really in they feelns over this ? ...A Boogie being from NY really ? them off...lol
  • TheGOAT
    TheGOAT Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 15,916 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    That ? pathetic. Look like a middle school fight with a bunch of soft blows and backpacks.

And how these guys sposed to rep NY and i didnt see 1 pair of Timbs in the stomping?

You cant stomp someone out in boatshoes

BTW Boogies album was ass

Never heard a Lil B track never will... I dont support satire rap.

? em both