Apparently, Lil B got jumped by A Boogie With the Hoodie, and crew

Options

Comments

• Chasin Bundlez
    Chasin Bundlez Members Posts: 2,629 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Lock this soft ?

My goodness...whole state of CALI gotta hold this L!!! Get assaulted in ur State and call a truce *facepalm*...Mac Dre ain’t die for this lmao

Called ur Oakland “OGs” to squash the beef after u got ur head kicked and ribs stomped.

“I gotta go to the Doctor man, they ? me up”- ? rapper

? did NOT want them NYC (Highbridge) problems lol smh

? is officially on notice, and there won’t be anymore Dej Loaf comparisons...book it.

*final post*
  • buttuh_b
    buttuh_b Members Posts: 13,544 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Either you legitimately ? or trolling
  • Turfaholic
    Turfaholic Members Posts: 20,429 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    buttuh_b wrote: »

Nah,

? been holding that grudge since Nas got his chain snatched in San Francisco. Looking for a struggle victory. ? talking out his ass. Kilo Kurt not even from Oakland.
  • buttuh_b
    Options
    Turfaholic wrote: »

Nah,

? been holding that grudge since Nas got his chain snatched in San Francisco. Looking for a struggle victory. ? talking out his ass. Kilo Kurt not even from Oakland.

They picked the least gangsta rapper from the Bay Area since the Hieroglyphics who has openly denounced violence for a decade and somehow think this makes NYC tough. Meanwhile probably never stepped foot in California in their life.

I don't get it. New York is a nice safe place. Why do y'all want to pretend it's the 70's. You got to move forward. All that acting hard for no reason ? ain't what's hot any more.
  • Turfaholic
    Turfaholic Members Posts: 20,429 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Nah,

They picked the least gangsta rapper from the Bay Area since the Hieroglyphics who has openly denounced violence for a decade and somehow think this makes NYC tough. Meanwhile probably never stepped foot in California in their life.

I don't get it. New York is a nice safe place. Why do y'all want to pretend it's the 70's. You got to move forward. All that acting hard for no reason ? ain't what's hot any more.

Nah Lil B was popping ? . Boogie just couldn't handle the 1 on 1.
  • Chasin Bundlez
    edited October 2017
    Options
    I know a lot of u are just internet dudes and don’t know much of anything, without wifi.

But since 2013 it’s been an influx of NYC ? (scammers, hustlers etc) infiltrating california and setting up shop in that State.

6 acquaintances of mine have left East Flatbush BK and now reside in LA. Within the past 2 years or so.

They come back every so often and brag about all y’all ? , weed and weather, all the while wearing 300 gram cuban links and bust down Rollie’s and AP’s.

@EmM HoLLa. seems to be a poster from the city that goes outside, so I’m sure he can corroborate my story as he prolly knows a couple ? on his side that relocated to the west coast as well.

Go on IG and search ‘thefishspotLa’....that’s a Flatbush Bk ? that came out there and opened up that spot lmaooo...all ur fav rappers go there, food is delicious I heard.

I say that to say this...Cali is pussyyyy and NYC ? been getting heavy bread in y’all state last few years as y’all sat back and “went dumb” *e40 voice* lmao

Only real rap ? in Cali is Nip, Philty Rich and Cookie Money...rest them ? is ? ...word.

• buttuh_b
    Options

Nah,

Nah Lil B was popping ? . Boogie just couldn't handle the 1 on 1.

Nah I know that Lil B is still more hard than Boogie.. but they trying to turn the fact that Lil B don't want to make it into a bigger issue into some weird L for California when clearly he's not that type of person. See if things woulda turned out the same way if it was Philthy Rich that they jumped.
  • stringer bell
    stringer bell Members Posts: 26,212 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2017
    Options
  • gee757
    gee757 Members Posts: 26,374
    Options
    Lol when did lil b get the fetty waps or r those dreads real?
  • CashmoneyDux
    CashmoneyDux Members Posts: 11,217 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Damn NY ? riders came out the woodwork to defend that malnourished looking ? . Hilarious
  • Chasin Bundlez
    edited October 2017
    Options
    I know a lot of u are just internet dudes and don’t know much of anything, without wifi.

But since 2013 it’s been an influx of NYC ? (scammers, hustlers etc) infiltrating california and setting up shop in that State.

6 acquaintances of mine have left East Flatbush BK and now reside in LA. Within the past 2 years or so.

They come back every so often and brag about all y’all ? , weed and weather, all the while wearing 300 gram cuban links and bust down Rollie’s and AP’s.

@EmM HoLLa. seems to be a poster from the city that goes outside, so I’m sure he can corroborate my story as he prolly knows a couple ? on his side that relocated to the west coast as well.

Go on IG and search ‘fishspotLa’ or sumn like that...that’s a Flatbush Bk ? that came out there and opened up that spot lmaooo...all ur fav rappers go there, food is delicious I heard.

I say that to say this...Cali is pussyyyy and NYC ? been getting heavy bread in y’all state last few years as y’all sat back and “went dumb” *e40 voice* lmao

Only real rap ? in Cali is Nip, Philty Rich and Cookie Money...rest them ? is ? ...word.

These hoes are for everybody bro. It's nothing to brag about. LA is a melting ? destination like Atlanta and Miami. People from all over move there. Anyone can open a business anywhere. You think being a credit card scammer makes you cool? LMAO ? you Nike tech suit wearing ? suckers.

NYC is a “melting ? ” just like LA, Miami and ATL...wanna know the diff?

When outta towners come here and get money...it’s bcuz they work for a law firm or became a stock broker etc lol

Ain’t no, and I repeat, NO, outta town street ? opening up ? out here, nor getting money in the streets out here...FACTS.

? would fly his head in a NY minute. If u gtn money out here it’s cuz u from here. Meanwhile out in LA Miami and ATL there’s NYC ? in abundance ? up ur strip clubs, renting ur condos nd riding round in wraiths *facepalm*

Legit shocked u know what a Nike Tech suit is...maybe u do go outside once in a while when the weathers nice...word.
  • Broddie
    Broddie Members Posts: 11,750 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2017
    Options
    I will say one thing though YOU CAN smoke. a blunt out on the street despite an influx of patrols in every hood. They let you rock if you keep it moving and don't ? with em. Drug dealers and regular people do it all the time out here. Same with open containers.

Even if they want to be ? the most you get is a ticket more often than not provided you have no warrant. Taking ? in for a lit blunt or a beer been out of style for NYPD since 2012. They looking for guns more often than not and since the crime rate is low compared to old new york they dont really sweat misdeameanors and small ? .

At least Uptown.
  • buttuh_b
    Options
    Couple years ago a shorty I was with lost her iphone in a cab so we did the "Find your iPhone" thing and it showed up at the Alphabet City projects on the Lower Eastside. This supposed to be like one of the biggest projects in the city right? On some real ? I pulled up and parked my car at like 11 pm and I was wearing a Hawaiian shirt like Jay-Z I promise to ? this a real story. It's people outside shooting dice whatever but I'm roaming through the projects for dolo looking through the bushes for the phone.. I think I finally found it so I kick something over and it turned out to be a big ass dead black rat. All on my fresh new kicks. I was hot. But yea everybody down there was cool, nobody pressed me nothing. Didn't even find the phone. Couple weeks later whoever got the phone called me and we met up at a Popeyes in Crown Heights so she could return the phone. Friendly ass ? . I'm telling you it's a lot of friendly people in New York.

The reason I mentioned the blunt thing is because I was walking through the train station and I started to spark up and the homies I was with that live in NY were looking at me crazy as hell like I committed grand larceny, they talking about I gotta chill and ? . I'm like damn that's corny.
  • Chasin Bundlez
    Options

Go on IG and search ‘fishspotLa’ or sumn like that...that’s a Flatbush Bk ? that came out there and opened up that spot lmaooo...all ur fav rappers go there, food is delicious I heard.

These hoes are for everybody bro. It's nothing to brag about. LA is a melting ? destination like Atlanta and Miami. People from all over move there. Anyone can open a business anywhere. You think being a credit card scammer makes you cool? LMAO ? you Nike tech suit wearing ? suckers.

When outta towners come here and get money...it’s bcuz they work for a law firm or became a stock broker etc lol

Ain’t no, and I repeat, NO, outta town street ? opening up ? out here, nor getting money in the streets out here...FACTS.

? would fly his head in a NY minute. If u gtn money out here it’s cuz u from here. Meanwhile out in LA Miami and ATL there’s NYC ? in abundance ? up ur strip clubs, renting ur condos nd riding round in wraiths *facepalm*

Legit shocked u know what a Nike Tech suit is...maybe u do go outside once in a while when the weathers nice...word.

It's 2017 b. Everything is ubiquitous now. Quit painting NY as some scary huff puff place full of goonie goo goos. Guiliani deaded all that ? in the 90's. I love NY, hella fun. Love New York women. Got a chick from Boogie neighborhood right on Sedgewick Ave. I be Uptown La Marina.. Used to party at Perfections out Queens and all that. What is there to open up? Lmao people not standing on the corner pumping crills like that no more b. People text the plug for pills and pull up. Anyone could get it in anywhere. I been a lot of places, trust me NYC not scary.

Im painting a picture of Cali better being overran by NYC street ? .

And lol at crills, who said anything bout that bozo...everyone knows bustin checks is the new modern day ? era.

Next time u in NYC go to Brownsville, East NY, Far Rock, Mott Haven etc and say all that ur saying now in this thread to random ? as u pass em...I’ll personally PayPal u $200 if u can do so...film it and post it here.

Keep listening to NYC internet ? that go to their job at Home Depot and then go straight inside the house.

Last ? thought NYC was soft got stomped out and made peace 5 mins later...word.
  • buttuh_b
    Options

It's 2017 b. Everything is ubiquitous now. Quit painting NY as some scary huff puff place full of goonie goo goos. Guiliani deaded all that ? in the 90's. I love NY, hella fun. Love New York women. Got a chick from Boogie neighborhood right on Sedgewick Ave. I be Uptown La Marina.. Used to party at Perfections out Queens and all that. What is there to open up? Lmao people not standing on the corner pumping crills like that no more b. People text the plug for pills and pull up. Anyone could get it in anywhere. I been a lot of places, trust me NYC not scary.

Im painting a picture of Cali better being overran by NYC street ? .

And lol at crills, who said anything bout that bozo...everyone knows bustin checks is the new modern day ? era.

Next time u in NYC go to Brownsville, East NY, Far Rock, Mott Haven etc and say all that ur saying now in this thread to random ? as u pass em...I’ll personally PayPal u $200 if u can do so...film it and post it here.

Keep listening to NYC internet ? that go to their job at Home Depot and then go straight inside the house.

Last ? thought NYC was soft got stomped out and made peace 5 mins later...word.

I been to Brownsville before. It's nothing intimidating. I know it's not as gentrified as other places in New York yet but still ain't no worse than any other hood in America. I literally go to New York like 20 times a year. It's an hour and a half away.. I have many friends there. It's posters in this thread that's friends with me on Snapchat that could attest to that. I'm not saying NYC is soft but it's no where near as hard as a lot of people like to portray it these days.

And LMFAO and New Yorkers over running the whole Cali because you have 3 friends that run credit card scams in the IE. Even you don't believe that's true. I thought we were talking about the Bay Area any way. You would know it's 5 and a half hours away from LA if you ever stepped foot on the west coast.
  • Broddie
    Broddie Members Posts: 11,750 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lol East New York been gentrified most of the dominicans ran off to hazleton, pa or patterson, nj. Mott Haven been gentrified as well. A lot of the South Bronx has been marked for gentrification.

This ain't 1997 no more it's not even 2007 no more. Bronx is next now that they're done with Brooklyn and Manhattan and getting started with Queens. DiBlasio making all kinds of real estate deals that are undermining native residents. Its actually why so many want him out. He's a liberal Bloomberg.
  • buttuh_b
    Options
    I forgot one of my closest homies that's from North Oakland (a skip away from Berkeley) lives in Far Rockaway. ? you be talking about dude?
  • Shizlansky
    Shizlansky Members Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So A Boogie was looking for forgiveness.

Seemed scared to me.