Comments

• Turfaholic
    Turfaholic Members Posts: 20,429 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This ? is a feeb B
  • buttuh_b
    buttuh_b Members Posts: 13,544 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Really it ain't about no NYC Cali ? . It's about the fact that Dej Boogie and PedoB Rock and their friends some hoes.
  • CashmoneyDux
    CashmoneyDux Members Posts: 11,217 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    buttuh_b wrote: »
    Really it ain't about no NYC Cali ? . It's about the fact that Dej Boogie and PedoB Rock and their friends some hoes.

Exactly, but ny ? put on their best pair of Timbs and capes to come defend this man without posting all the facts.

Some of y'all argue like the GOP and the ? is sickening
  • Chasin Bundlez
    Chasin Bundlez Members Posts: 2,629 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Funniest thing in all this is I’ve had numerous posters, including, Buttuh, make physical threats to me over online internet ? (? is ? and was never gonna do anything).

But now these same ? is talking down on A Boogie for the same exact ? they are guilty of...gotta love the IC.

Been off the site for 2 years and ? still post passive aggressively...pure ? .
  • sapp08_2001
    sapp08_2001 Members Posts: 7,566 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    If y'all think pnb rock and boogie won't feel the consequences think again
  • CashmoneyDux
    Options
    Funniest thing in all this is I’ve had numerous posters, including, Buttuh, make physical threats to me over online internet ? (? is ? and was never gonna do anything).

But now these same ? is talking down on A Boogie for the same exact ? they are guilty of...gotta love the IC.

Named one ?

Then said it's multiple ? . Name names bruh you argue like a hoe
  • Chasin Bundlez
    Options

Named one ?

Then said it's multiple ? . Name names bruh you argue like a hoe

That’s what I’m talkin bout..quote me like a man, ? ...don’t hide behind reactions and mumble posts. Put some base in ur posts.

I can only imagine what you’re like in real life if u don’t even have the heart to voice ur displeasure with a ? via the net...pure ? .

As far as posters that made physical threats to me over online spats, Idk remember these random weirdos...but i named, Buttuh since he’s in the thread and has been one of my biggest online stalkers since I can remember...? quoted me how many times begging for my interaction after I purposely ignored a bunch of his posts.

The nice guy in me only quoted him back and acknowledged his existence bcuz his constant pullin on the hem of my Nike tech joggers throughout the thread was becoming awkward and cringeworthy...word.

• Chasin Bundlez
    edited October 2017
    Options
    Boogie in San Diego the 26th.

Let’s see all the im ? rapper stans from Cali defending him in the thread go to the show and “protec Lil B at all costs”...lol
  • AggieLean.
    AggieLean. Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 2,325 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    They gotta home depot in NYC? Well I'll be damn
  • sapp08_2001
    sapp08_2001 Members Posts: 7,566 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Boogie in San Diego the 26th.

Let’s see all the im ? rapper stans from Cali defending him in the thread go to the show and “protec Lil B at all costs”...lol

Learn how to spell before you talk ? ?
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Myndset
    Myndset Members Posts: 177 ✭✭
    Options
    I know a lot of u are just internet dudes and don’t know much of anything, without wifi.

But since 2013 it’s been an influx of NYC ? (scammers, hustlers etc) infiltrating california and setting up shop in that State.

6 acquaintances of mine have left East Flatbush BK and now reside in LA. Within the past 2 years or so.

They come back every so often and brag about all y’all ? , weed and weather, all the while wearing 300 gram cuban links and bust down Rollie’s and AP’s.

@EmM HoLLa. seems to be a poster from the city that goes outside, so I’m sure he can corroborate my story as he prolly knows a couple ? on his side that relocated to the west coast as well.

Go on IG and search ‘thefishspotLa’....that’s a Flatbush Bk ? that came out there and opened up that spot lmaooo...all ur fav rappers go there, food is delicious I heard.

I say that to say this...Cali is pussyyyy and NYC ? been getting heavy bread in y’all state last few years as y’all sat back and “went dumb” *e40 voice* lmao

Only real rap ? in Cali is Nip, Philty Rich and Cookie Money...rest them ? is ? ...word.

Why don’t you come out here and set up shop? Nothing worse than a man bragging about another mans accomplishments. I’m not even on no ? NY ? , because truly no one gives a ? about NY, but ? you.
  • Qiv_Owan
    Qiv_Owan Members Posts: 4,125 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? dont make it big in Hiphop till they make it big in Cali

Facts

I dont know who ? know but im more than sure that ABoogie and PNB burned a bridge that will have a major impact on their future career
  • Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I don't know if those dudes are really from New York because they weren't wearing Timbs
  • Max.
    Options
    Im tryna not let this ? up my work week - max.
  • Max.
    edited October 2017
    Options
    https://youtu.be/vvXXBsI_oxg

Lmaooo....this remind me had a coworker that used to say he was from Brooklyn all the time meanwhile he is a broke stinky peanut head ? he would have same ? work pants every day anyways we were in the break room when I was about 19 and he said something like I was talking and he say in Brooklyn it's how we do it...ay we don't care if you from Brooklyn you always say that... he didnt say a peep lmaoo

Other Coworker dropped a dime on him 6 months later n got hin fired...? em
  • Broddie
    Broddie Members Posts: 11,750 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lmfao that video.

Dude was like this at the end there

hgzqf3pwzaxk9q4h052j.gif
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    shout out to the other CAC for letting them catch the fair one
  • CashmoneyDux
    Options
    Max. wrote: »
    https://youtu.be/vvXXBsI_oxg

Lmaooo....this remind me had a coworker that used to say he was from Brooklyn all the time meanwhile he is a broke stinky peanut head ? he would have same ? work pants every day anyways we were in the break room when I was about 19 and he said something like I was talking and he say in Brooklyn it's how we do it...ay we don't care if you from Brooklyn you always say that... he didnt say a peep lmaoo

Other Coworker dropped a dime on him 6 months later n got hin fired...? em

BODY BAG
  • Broddie
    Broddie Members Posts: 11,750 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    shout out to the other CAC for letting them catch the fair one

Then at the end he's the one to mock him like "I'm from NY" lmfao what a sonning.
  • gee757
    gee757 Members Posts: 26,374
    Options
    Wat is going on wit lil b fetty waps when did he get them ? sewed n?.....no MANN!

DEelsvPW0AEF9Z6.jpg
    Shizlansky wrote: »
    So A Boogie was looking for forgiveness.

Seemed scared to me.

Lol....that's wat I got from that tweet & pnb being replaced wit kreayshit was reall disrespectful...