Comments

• aneed123
    aneed123 Members Posts: 23,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Mastery
    Mastery Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 14,776 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2017
    Options
    Yeah, like I said, Joshua acting like a whole hoe outchea.
  • aneed123
    Options
    Mastery wrote: »
    Yeah, like I said, Joshua acting like a whole hoe outchea.

ima stop fussin bout it... homie told me dont watch when i spoke on how fugazi these fighters are acting now
  • Bcotton5
    Bcotton5 Members Posts: 51,851 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This,fight gonna,be boring I'm already dozing

My ? @Vader_F_Kennedy back!
  • JLacey
    JLacey Members Posts: 1,341 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Mastery wrote: »
    Anthony Joshua starting to get on my nerves with all this bumpin' of the gums, yet doing everything he can to not have to fight Wilder. Hoe ? if you ask me. He saying Wilder should move on without talking ? from Ortiz poppin' positive for a banned substance. He forget that's 3 fighters in a row who was cheatin'.

I wonder if he'd say the same if his last 3 potential opponents were all taking banned substances to help beat him. Plus, the logical opponent after Pulev pulled out would have been a rematch with Whyte, who was already on the undercard. Instead you target a ? who ain't been training and took the fight on 3 weeks notice. Hoe ? .

He tried to get Whyte as the replacement first. And the guy he’s been fighting has been training for Joshua longer than Joshua has been training for him. He’s been on standby
  • Vader_F_Kennedy
    Vader_F_Kennedy Members Posts: 17,715 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Andrade vacated his,WBA,belt
  • stringer bell
    stringer bell Members Posts: 26,212 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    http://www.boxingscene.com/pacquiao-bad-news-horn-rematch-secured-by-brisbane--121717
    Pacquiao Has Bad News - Horn Rematch Secured By Brisbane

Eight division world champion Manny Pacquiao (59-7-2, 38 KOs) has been out of the ring since suffering an upset unanimous decision loss to Jeff Horn (17-0-1, 11 KOs) back in July. With the victory, Horn captured Pacquiao's WBO welterweight title.

The fight took place before a crowd of 51,000 at the Suncorp Stadium in Brisbane, Australia.

The outcome was viewed as controversial - with many experts disagreeing with the scores and stamping Pacquiao as the true winner of the contest.

There were numerous protests from Pacquiao and his camp, but the WBO conducted and investigation and issued a ruling that backed the scoring.

A rematch was scheduled to take place in November, but Pacquiao withdrew - citing conflicts with his political career as a senator in the Philippines.

Pacquiao made it very clear to his promoter, Bob Arum of Top Rank, that he would never return to Australia for a rematch with Horn.

But there was a huge problem, as Arum explained on numerous occasions, there was a contract agreement which gave Brisbane the first ? to secure the rights to Pacquiao-Horn rematch.

Another problem, no other location was offering as much money as Brisbane to secure the fight.

On Monday, during a press conference with the media, Horn's promoter Dean Lonergan confirmed Brisbane had officially secured the rights to host the Australian's rematch with Pacquiao.

Lonergan confirmed if Pacquiao finally did agree to a rematch, it could only take place in Brisbane.

"The only problem we do have is our good friend Mr Pacquiao who is never as easy we would like him to be," Lonergan said.

"We will work with him for the next few months to get that fight down here."

There is no word if Pacquiao still intends to pursue the Horn rematch. With Brisbane being finalized as the official location, the chances of the rematch coming off is slim.
    There is also no indication on whether or not Pacquiao plans to fight again. Pacquiao, who turns 39 before the year is out, could very well retire.
  • stringer bell
    Options
    http://www.boxingscene.com/team-horn-warn-thurman-shut-mouth-suffer-pacquiao-fate--121707
    Team Horn Warn Thurman: Shut Mouth or Suffer Pacquiao's Fate!

Dean Lonergan, promoter for WBO welterweight champion Jeff Horn (17-0-1, 11 KOs), has verbally unloaded on WBC, WBA welterweight champion Keith Thurman (28-0, 22 KOs).

Lonergan was angered after reading some of the recent statements that were made Thurman, who basically said Horn was a non-factor in the welterweight division.

“Unification doesn’t happen except for right here [in the United States]. Ain’t no one worrying about Jeff Horn. That’s real talk,” Thurman said.

Horn makes the first defense of his title, on Australian soil, in December, when he faces Englishman Gary “The Hellraiser’’ Corcoran
    in Brisbane.

He captured the WBO title back in July with shocking upset decision over eight division champion Manny Pacquiao before a crowd of 51,000 at Brisbane's Suncorp Stadium.

Thurman became a unified champion earlier this year, with a twelve round decision over Danny Garcia. He suffered an injury in the bout and spent most of this year on the bench. He plans to return to the ring in the first half of 2018.

Horn is looking to get Concoran out of the way and then move forward to a major fight next year - either against Pacquiao in a rematch or a title defense against Terence Crawford, who is moving up to 147-pounds.

Lonergan believes it is Thurman who is currently irrelevant in the division and openly dares him to come over to Australia for a unification with Horn - promising that Thurman will get sent packing in the same manner that Pacquiao did.

“Keith Thurman right now is an irrelevance,” Lonergan said to the Australian.

“If at any stage Thurman wants to come to Brisbane to try and unify the titles, he will get the same warm welcome and outcome that was served up to our good friend Mr Pacquiao.

“The Hornet is the world’s strongest welterweight and is open to any and all challenges. Should Keith Thurman want to make the mistake of getting into a fight he won’t win and get the thrashing he ... deserves. He should man up and get his promoters to call me, rather than talk tough from 9000 miles away.”

rofl.gif
  • JLacey
    JLacey Members Posts: 1,341 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    They should make Thurman vs Horn as Thurman comeback fight so Spence can have all the belts after he whoop Thurman ass
  • Arya Tsaddiq
    Arya Tsaddiq Members Posts: 15,334 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Thurman beats Spence tho...
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2017
    Options
    He not beating Thurman ass win, possible beat his ass unlikely
  • international
    international Members Posts: 4,166 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    What they should do is make that horn vs spence fight, so Spence can get another title and Keith ´sometimes´ Thurman, will have even less excuses...
  • R.D.
    R.D. Members Posts: 20,156 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Man Spence going beat the ? out of dude. Thurman going show pride but he getting beat down
  • aneed123
    Options
    make horn crawford... arum not gonna fight no pbc fighters off top.
  • buttuh_b
    buttuh_b Members Posts: 13,544 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2017
    Options
    Spence stops Thurman. Kell Brook is a better boxer than Thurman
  • Vader_F_Kennedy
    Vader_F_Kennedy Members Posts: 17,715 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Horn is eager to get put to sleep and be resting well in front of his home town
  • stringer bell
    Options
  • sapo614
    sapo614 Members Posts: 794 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Why the long face?
  • aneed123
    Options

is that u homie?
  • stringer bell