The Official 'The Walking Dead' Season 8 Thread

Options

Comments

• sapp08_2001
    sapp08_2001 Members Posts: 7,566 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Dope first episode. Who else thinks Rick got bit?
  • PanchoYoSancho
    PanchoYoSancho Members Posts: 13,177 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    That premiere was interesting. In the past I'd nitpick but the bar for this show has dropped, so I'll give It a 7. Lol @ Rick taking the Polaroid picture. He ain't even ? him tho. Why Negan talking ? to Gabe? Pretty sure Gabe had an AR and Negan had a bat.
  • loch121
    loch121 Members Posts: 12,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2017
    Options
    ? what these ? talking bout.

That suspect last season was all worth it for this.

We never seen battle on this level in TWD

Negan can say "? "now too.They just had to show us that.I wonder if they can say "? " like on FX?

I doubt he kills Gabe,seeing that they might need to work together to get out of there.

Why do I like Gabe now?I used to hate that ? .

Rick should have popped Negan on the stairs

Why is Greg still alive?

Great idea with how they did with the cars.

Gangster Grimes is back.

lol at the twizzler.A lesbian eating a twilzzler......

Damn Rosita fine as ? .
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    loch121 wrote: »

Negan can say "? "now too.They just had to show us that.I wonder if they can say "? " like on FX?

I doubt he kills Gabe,seeing that they might need to work together to get out of there.

Why is Greg still alive?

Gangster Grimes is back.

Damn Rosita fine as ? .

They've been cursing tho. The f-word tho is what they're not allowed to say.

They tried to get approval for the FCC I think for that scene in Terminus when the group was locked in that rail car. They wanted to drop the F bomb when Rick said something "They don't know who they're fuccin wit". Did two takes with and without. But they weren't allowed to.

Never understood that tho. They can say everything else im the book but that.
  • marc123
    marc123 Members Posts: 16,999 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    1st ep was meh n boring imo.

Felt like a whole bunch of set up. I was bored.
  • texas409
    texas409 Members Posts: 20,854 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    so whats up with the flashbacks and flash forwards somebody fill me in.

I think Rick is gonna die or lose his hand this season
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Options
    That premiere was interesting. In the past I'd nitpick but the bar for this show has dropped, so I'll give It a 7. Lol @ Rick taking the Polaroid picture. He ain't even ? him tho. Why Negan talking ? to Gabe? Pretty sure Gabe had an AR and Negan had a bat.

Hell he in the same ? load of trouble as Gabe. Lol.

Curious to see how this plan unfolds tho.
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Options
    Meester wrote: »
    Damn that trash ? fine too

Bruh...I was sittin there like...

51kguti0x3z1.gif

"Damn. She...can...get...it"
  • PanchoYoSancho
    PanchoYoSancho Members Posts: 13,177 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    texas409 wrote: »
    so whats up with the flashbacks and flash forwards somebody fill me in.

I think Rick is gonna die or lose his hand this season

I think that's his Heaven, but no one knows yet. They kept randomly showing him daydreaming it throughout the episode, so Im guessing It's two different timelines and that hasn't happened yet.
  • Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

51kguti0x3z1.gif

Pics
  • Revolver Ocelot
    Revolver Ocelot Members Posts: 3,393 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

51kguti0x3z1.gif

Y'all just noticing this. a lot of the females clean up good.

I remember one talking dead 2/3 years back that had Rosita, Sasha, and Maggie on. They was all looking good.
  • JJ_Evans
    JJ_Evans Members Posts: 1,910 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Feel like they wasted mad bullets

I can't remember why from the comics, but there is a reason that they shot out all of those windows.
  • JJ_Evans
    Options
    Dope first episode.
    I agree.
  • JJ_Evans
    Options

I have a feeling that there are more people in there than Gabriel and Negan.
  • JJ_Evans
    Options
    loch121 wrote: »

Why is Greg still alive?

Gangster Grimes is back.

Damn Rosita fine as ? .

They've been cursing tho. The f-word tho is what they're not allowed to say.

They tried to get approval for the FCC I think for that scene in Terminus when the group was locked in that rail car. They wanted to drop the F bomb when Rick said something "They don't know who they're fuccin wit". Did two takes with and without. But they weren't allowed to.

Never understood that tho. They can say everything else im the book but that.

I posted the following about a month ago, where it said they would be using the word "? " this season.

JJ_Evans wrote: »
    They're finally allowed to say the ? F-word on The Walking Dead

A lot of the basic rules of society fell apart when the zombies took over on AMC’s The Walking Dead, which is why some characters on the show suddenly feel like it’s alright to wear ? clothes, go a long time without shaving, and occasionally murder and eat fellow human survivors. Still, Rick and his friends have managed to avoid one hallmark of a thoroughly impolite society: cussing. Even with the arrival of Jeffrey Dean Morgan’s Negan—a character who says “? ” every other word in the Walking Dead comics—everybody has avoided dropping a dreaded F-bomb. Unfortunately for the ears of selectively sensitive Walking Dead fans, though, that’s now going to change.

Walking Dead spin-off Fear The Walking Dead was actually the first one to break what we’re going to call the “? barrier,” with Frank Dillane’s character saying the F-word in a recent episode, and Fear showrunner Dave Erickson tells ComicBook.com that AMC recently agreed to let his show get away with two F-words per season. This new rule apparently applies to regular The Walking Dead as well, and though Erickson doesn’t know when this policy was put in place, he seems happy to benefit from it and has promised that Fear will use another “? ” at some point. Meanwhile, other popular AMC shows have been enjoying their cussing for years, with Preacher, Breaking Bad, Halt And Catch Fire, and Mad Men all getting some chances to say “? .”

Still, at least Rick and the gang will now have another weapon they can use in their never-ending fight against the undead. Who knows, maybe a good “? you, zombies” is all they needed to turn things around for humanity.
  • JJ_Evans
    Options
    marc123 wrote: »

You're criticizing just to criticize.

It's not like they were gonna start and end the war in the first episode.
  • marc123
    marc123 Members Posts: 16,999 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    JJ_Evans wrote: »
    Feel like they wasted mad bullets

I can't remember why from the comics, but there is a reason that they shot out all of those windows.

Yea. They really focused on the windows. I assumed there was a reason. But this is TWD, so u never kno
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Options

51kguti0x3z1.gif

Y'all just noticing this. a lot of the females clean up good.

I remember one talking dead 2/3 years back that had Rosita, Sasha, and Maggie on. They was all looking good.

Those 3 always looked magically delicious regardless.

But ole girl just looked...weird in character. No attraction imo...until Talkin Dead.

She is officially on the radar
  • MistyKnight
    MistyKnight Members Posts: 7,821 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Stopped watching since they killed off glen.
    Wouldn't be surprised if the killed off all the black characters by now.
  • Revolver Ocelot
    Revolver Ocelot Members Posts: 3,393 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Max. wrote: »
    paste-walking-dead-war-3-episodes.jpg?1384968217

Shiiitttt, more like mid season finale. And that ? gonna cut to black, as soon as the first shot is fired, like the Sopranos ending.
  • Splackavelli
    Splackavelli Members Posts: 18,806 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Stopped watching since they killed off glen.
    Wouldn't be surprised if the killed off all the black characters by now.

when I think about it they killed everybody except michonne the priest and morgan. theres also Ezekiel. sasha got killed off because she's doing star trek now.
  • Splackavelli
    Splackavelli Members Posts: 18,806 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i hated negan when he killed Abraham and glen but you have to admit he has the best lines or jokes on the show. that ? he was talking to rick when they showed up at his compound was hilarious.
  • JusDre313
    JusDre313 Members Posts: 4,727 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    marc123 wrote: »

kinda agree.... didnt feel boring to me.. i liked the fact that they were bringing the fight to Neegan... and i was getting pumped watching the episode.. but I still had the vibe like " cmon remember what show ur watching" nothings gonna happen this episode lol

..wasnt terrible IMO, wasnt great either..
  • JusDre313
    JusDre313 Members Posts: 4,727 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i hated negan when he killed Abraham and glen but you have to admit he has the best lines or jokes on the show. that ? he was talking to rick when they showed up at his compound was hilarious.

yeah Negan, can be over the top every now and again. but cs... dude is hilarious