EXPOSE SOMEBODY FROM THE IC FACE TO FACE(warning extremely graphic)

Options

Comments

• texas409
    texas409 Members Posts: 20,854 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    nex gin wrote: »
    texas409 wrote: »
    Since CP203 died from cancer I can confess something.....That ? smashed Pico and was recording that ? I dont know if she knew or not but she was on some freaky stuff. This was like 2015 and he sent me all her nudes but when he cancelled his account he deleted them from the photobucket he used and I dont have them anymore. I been planned on sharing them with the IC until that happened but believe me she bad naked

You almost had me fooled there.

giphy.gif

No way a ? had access to those and didn't at least right click save......backup.....save backup.

Lol man please lie about a ? I never ? just to lie? I'm to trill for that..believe me or don't I seen nudes and kept them to myself cause I didn't want ol boy to lose his chick. If y'all don't think these bad ? is freak for the camera y'all ? ain't been paying attention
  • texas409
    texas409 Members Posts: 20,854 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2017
    Options
    @dizz you owe me for making your thread buzz. Inbox me obfresh nudes now. I promise I won't share >:)
  • Anonymous17
    Anonymous17 Members Posts: 122 ✭✭
    Options
    $5000 for any person or persons who can deliver picos sextape and or nudes safely
  • MistyKnight
    MistyKnight Members Posts: 7,821 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    If a sucka wanna be Rob Kardashian and spend money on hoes then that's on him.

Her being secretly recorded is on a whole other level of creep. ? . I think CP had deadeye beat for that one.

Not even comparable to a supposed gold digger.
  • MsSouthern
    MsSouthern Members, Moderators Posts: 21,791 Regulator
    Options
    Just to be clear it wasn't video it was pics so I don't know if he recorded her but knowing her she knew that he was taking pics based on the pics...that money have these hoes doing wild thangs mayne

So now your story changed ?

Before it was recorded and you weren't sure if she knows or not but you got all her nudes

Now it's she probably knew ...since you know her so well ....and it was pics

• Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Aight b4 illbot come drag me away like the spirits did homie in Ghost

Lemme say

Leave my Picochu

g43itd8lowgb.jpg

like..I will ? murder u ? b

Yea she Neva gave me no play... yea I was Neva gone get near enough to smell the box

r5skb6yejwn8.jpg

But on everything I will track u ? down if u don't ease up on my gentle flower

Now...@illbot

ihnjcado8w7a.gif

Damn allergens I wanted to mention something you would appreciate earlier but I forgot what it was
  • Splackavelli
    Splackavelli Members Posts: 18,806 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yall suck. Lol

After reading this Pico ? , yall REALLY suck :/

females cant get some D without being secretly recorded just so a ? can to show their innanet friends, smh.

If i ever record its for my eyes only just for the memories i'm hot in it to impress ? or show off
  • MistyKnight
    Options
    And Khaleesi you was stripping on a pole for your internet friends every day for months while you was married. Telling the world you want black ? for months while you were married and got the nerve to come in here and disavow the hoe code you lived by faithfully. Pompous ass

I'm not speaking down on any hoe code. I'm pointing out how wrong it was for her to be secretly recorded.
  • MistyKnight
    Options
    MsSouthern wrote: »
    Just to be clear it wasn't video it was pics so I don't know if he recorded her but knowing her she knew that he was taking pics based on the pics...that money have these hoes doing wild thangs mayne

So now your story changed ?

Before it was recorded and you weren't sure if she knows or not but you got all her nudes

Now it's she probably knew ...since you know her so well ....and it was pics

I'm sitting here like

tenor.gif?itemid=6081931

? ain't adding up lol
  • Anonymous17
    Anonymous17 Members Posts: 122 ✭✭
    Options
    Nobody is innocent
  • MistyKnight
    edited October 2017
    Options
    Maywood wrote: »
    Purr wrote: »
    Since CP203 died from cancer I can confess something.....That ? smashed Pico and was recording that ? I dont know if she knew or not but she was on some freaky stuff. This was like 2015 and he sent me all her nudes but when he cancelled his account he deleted them from the photobucket he used and I dont have them anymore. I been planned on sharing them with the IC until that happened but believe me she bad naked

@texas409 how ? gross. If he recorded pico, then she never ? knew! How snake of you to say that you would share her "nudes" on here, if youre cool with her? Thats shady as ? . Let that old ? go, youre honestly better than this. I'm highly disappointed in you. Wow. Just wow.

Pico had sex with 3 guys from this site so did you. We're all adults. Adults have sex. Nothing to be ashamed of.

It's not about having sex, just like taking a knee isn't about the flag.

It's about the ? secretly recording her for his Internet friends.

8dcpp4jmmswp.gif

I know I know lol. Came out of left field with that one. But the analogy works!
  • thatboydizz
    thatboydizz Members Posts: 4,933 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @texas409 put that on your grandmother you seen pico ass & ? and ?
  • deadeye
    deadeye Members Posts: 22,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ol Jay's wrote: »
    Yall suck. Lol

After reading this Pico ? , yall REALLY suck :/

females cant get some D without being secretly recorded just so a ? can to show their innanet friends, smh.

@MistyKnight a female can do that without being exposed, to me it only seems like karma, your intentions are what led to your outcome

Also y'all can't lump all ? in 1 category, wise up and move smarter

Yeah, if CP really had the kinda money he claimed he did..........then you can't really blame him for taking precautions in case some chick tried to accuse him of ? .
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Idiopathic Joker Members, Moderators Posts: 45,691 Regulator
    Options
    I call shenanigans
This discussion has been closed.