EXPOSE SOMEBODY FROM THE IC FACE TO FACE(warning extremely graphic)

Options

Comments

• Kat
    Kat Members Posts: 50,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    texas409 wrote: »
    I'm a ? ? for keeping something on the low for damn near 3 years and never exposing the newds when I had them lol the IC I tell ya lol......

So why even bring it up? You wanted to brag about what another dude gave you..okay dizz jr.

Y'all wack.
  • texas409
    texas409 Members Posts: 20,854 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Just to be clear it wasn't video it was pics so I don't know if he recorded her but knowing her she knew that he was taking pics based on the pics...that money have these hoes doing wild thangs mayne
    MsSouthern wrote: »
    So now your story changed ?

Before it was recorded and you weren't sure if she knows or not but you got all her nudes

Now it's she probably knew ...since you know her so well ....and it was pics

Oh wow, look everyone... a white ? trying to get a black man hemmed up over some old ? .

We get it MsSouthern. You are a paralegal, and you are trying to be helpful by offering ol girl some advice.

Save that ? for the ? with legal troubles you be helping where you take ? as payment for giving them professional advice, a place to live, a car to drive, and some pocket change. Essentially a halfway house.

I am sure @texas409 is talking about the same pictures that Mark was holding over Pico's head when she disappeared from the IC for months back in 2015 or whatever.

Around the same time @thatboydizz made this thread: http://community.allhiphop.com/discussion/535544/the-official-rip-pico-thread-one-of-the-greatest-to-ever-live

If that is the case then Pico is well-aware of the said pictures so all the fake outrage can shut the ? up.

That sisterhood ? is a few year too late around here.

Whoever you are you've been paying attention
  • JonnyRoccIT
    JonnyRoccIT Members Posts: 14,389 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Kat wrote: »
    Kat your ? looked like Homer Simpson mouth lol but I'm not complaining I enjoyed looking at both you and Pico freaky ? collectively. You can't be mad at me cause you thought dude was gonna save you

Dude.

I mean no diss to haf, but dude was broke af and he got play. Mark was trying to holler for-e-ver before we started talking privately. I was never under the impression that his alleged money was going to benefit me in any way. I was just ? partying and ? and he was bout it. The end.

Stop trying to put your own spin on the ? cause you ain't got game OR money.

Everybody's Down w/ Partying & ? Kat

There were Ulterior Motives, but who really GAF it happens every day...it's the world we live in
  • thatboydizz
    thatboydizz Members Posts: 4,933 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'm a ? ? for keeping something on the low for damn near 3 years and never exposing the newds when I had them lol the IC I tell ya lol......

Na I can't respect that.
  • MsSouthern
    MsSouthern Members, Moderators Posts: 21,791 Regulator
    Options
    Oh so we are posting nudes @texas409

That's a bannable offense you know.

Might want to edit your ?
  • Kat
    Options
    Kat your ? looked like Homer Simpson mouth lol but I'm not complaining I enjoyed looking at both you and Pico freaky ? collectively. You can't be mad at me cause you thought dude was gonna save you

Dude.

I mean no diss to haf, but dude was broke af and he got play. Mark was trying to holler for-e-ver before we started talking privately. I was never under the impression that his alleged money was going to benefit me in any way. I was just ? partying and ? and he was bout it. The end.

Everybody's Down w/ Partying & ? Kat

There were Ulterior Motives, but who really GAF it happens every day...it's the world we live in

I can honestly say there were no ulterior motives on my end. You aint gotta believe it.
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Since CP203 died from cancer I can confess something.....That ? smashed Pico and was recording that ? I dont know if she knew or not but she was on some freaky stuff. This was like 2015 and he sent me all her nudes but when he cancelled his account he deleted them from the photobucket he used and I dont have them anymore. I been planned on sharing them with the IC until that happened but believe me she bad naked

Well...damn. Lol
  • Kat
    Options

Dude.

he smashed?

Never. We never met, even with plenty of opportunity.
  • Anonymous17
    Anonymous17 Members Posts: 122 ✭✭
    Options
    so pico got used (yet again) AND had her privacy invaded smh it only gets
    worst around here
  • Kat
    Options
    Chi Snow wrote: »
    Kat always find herself.....explaining herself lol It’s brazy af

What I wanna know is, do dudes be really holding these chicks nudes over these girls head so they stop posting? Lol wowzers

These dudes wack af..I had time today.

Ps- I text Chuck to alert her to TxBoi's bitchassness. Sorry not sorry.
  • texas409
    Options
    A buttcheek is not nudes. Stop trying to ban me on some white supremacist ? ms southern
  • thatboydizz
    thatboydizz Members Posts: 4,933 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Chi Snow wrote: »
    Kat always find herself.....explaining herself lol It’s brazy af

What I wanna know is, do dudes be really holding these chicks nudes over these girls head so they stop posting? Lol wowzers

Yes. i,e gotdamkam and blackcat
  • BiblicalAtheist
    BiblicalAtheist Members Posts: 15,668 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    so pico got used (yet again) AND had her privacy invaded smh it only gets
    worst around here

Why is this post even anonymous!?!?
  • texas409
    Options
    Exactly you hoes Donald Trump with the fake outcry
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @kat y u aint meet up with the man.....unless it was after he started courting Pico
  • Kat
    Options
    @kat y u aint meet up with the man.....unless it was after he started courting Pico

Cause I didn't want to meet him.
This discussion has been closed.