Apparently, Lil B got jumped by A Boogie With the Hoodie, and crew

Options

Comments

• Serious Juice Mayne
    Serious Juice Mayne Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 5,926 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Qiv_Owan
    Qiv_Owan Members Posts: 4,125 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Turfaholic wrote: »
    bossflossy wrote: »

Lock this soft ?

My goodness...whole state of CALI gotta hold this L!!! Get assaulted in ur State and call a truce *facepalm*...Mac Dre ain’t die for this lmao

Called ur Oakland “OGs” to squash the beef after u got ur head kicked and ribs stomped.

“I gotta go to the Doctor man, they ? me up”- ? rapper

? did NOT want them NYC (Highbridge) problems lol smh

? is officially on notice, and there won’t be anymore Dej Loaf comparisons...book it.

*final post*

kilo kurt not from oakland. he's from vallejo. totally different city with a whole different get down. lil b not from oakland. he from berkeley. close by, but different city and hella different vibe. let that happen to a real street based oalkand artist like j stalin or philthy or cookie money and somebody would have been headed to the morgue. oakland don't really rock with the rest of the bay like that. no one in oakland cares about lil b

try and tell an oakland dude about other bay artists and when they hear he not from the town they get uninterested. oakland people only listen to oakland artists and detroit artists. detroit get more love in oakland than rappers from other parts of the bay

and the rest of the bay don't ? with oakland either, if you from the bay, then you know oakland people can be hella disrespectful to anyone who ain't from the town. only thing in the bay that oakland respect on street ? is richmond.

Ding ding ding ding ding....And we have a winner...the realest ? from Cali to make a post in the thread.

Well lemme stop Idk If u real but u CERTAINLY know what ur talkin bout in regards to Bay Area politics.

I ? wit them Oakland rappers u mentioned especially Cookie...used to like Philthy til I found out he and his bro ran a prostitution ring and were kidnapping underage age girls and pimpimg em out and beating em...? ? ? .

His bro shot it out wit he cops tho, so I salute that...word.

You looking funny in the light my guy. You've already been exposed for giving off a false narrative of your own city. You said B got jumped in his hometown, which was false. You said a Oakland ? setup the phone call with Boogie and B. Which was false. At last check, you and the rats went half towards paying your mother your cut of the rent. You the stereotypical NY ? that makes the whole tristate area disliked. Turn off your fake swagger and catch a flight.

Ether of the year
  • gee757
    gee757 Members Posts: 26,374
    Options
    DarthRozay wrote: »
    gee757 wrote: »
    ? hairdresser

So ? getting weave is the thing/norm now,????? Y'all ? is ? SMH...

point is i dont look at a mans hair do and think to myself " i wish he d have grown his hair out naturally" idgaf....wtf do u do in ur free time fam?

Man idgaf about that all I know is lil b grew dreads over night & I wanna Know how????? I didn't know ? rocking weave was the nu trend that's that pretty ? ? too me.

yo gee, you ain't a pretty ? . you ain't pretty at all, ya mama wouldn't even call you pretty on your best day. but you damn sure are a ?

Cracka ? jg exposed u for a reason ? anything ya shady culture vulture Justin Bieber saltine ass gotta say idgaf about u white devil....gtfoh
  • sapp08_2001
    sapp08_2001 Members Posts: 7,566 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2017
    Options

Lock this soft ?

My goodness...whole state of CALI gotta hold this L!!! Get assaulted in ur State and call a truce *facepalm*...Mac Dre ain’t die for this lmao

Called ur Oakland “OGs” to squash the beef after u got ur head kicked and ribs stomped.

? is officially on notice, and there won’t be anymore Dej Loaf comparisons...book it.

*final post*

kilo kurt not from oakland. he's from vallejo. totally different city with a whole different get down. lil b not from oakland. he from berkeley. close by, but different city and hella different vibe. let that happen to a real street based oalkand artist like j stalin or philthy or cookie money and somebody would have been headed to the morgue. oakland don't really rock with the rest of the bay like that. no one in oakland cares about lil b

try and tell an oakland dude about other bay artists and when they hear he not from the town they get uninterested. oakland people only listen to oakland artists and detroit artists. detroit get more love in oakland than rappers from other parts of the bay

and the rest of the bay don't ? with oakland either, if you from the bay, then you know oakland people can be hella disrespectful to anyone who ain't from the town. only thing in the bay that oakland respect on street ? is richmond.

Ding ding ding ding ding....And we have a winner...the realest ? from Cali to make a post in the thread.

Well lemme stop Idk If u real but u CERTAINLY know what ur talkin bout in regards to Bay Area politics.

I ? wit them Oakland rappers u mentioned especially Cookie...used to like Philthy til I found out he and his bro ran a prostitution ring and were kidnapping underage age girls and pimpimg em out and beating em...? ? ? .

His bro shot it out wit he cops tho, so I salute that...word.

You looking funny in the light my guy. You've already been exposed for giving off a false narrative of your own city. You said B got jumped in his hometown, which was false. You said a Oakland ? setup the phone call with Boogie and B. Which was false. At last check, you and the rats went half towards paying your mother your cut of the rent. You the stereotypical NY ? that makes the whole tristate area disliked. Turn off your fake swagger and catch a flight.
    Damn!
    jTYvp7h.gif
  • Turfaholic
    Turfaholic Members Posts: 20,429 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Peezy_Jenkins Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 33,205 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    "we don't take losses like that in the bay area"

man got jumped by like 10 ? , got right back up, another ? came to steal him and ran off like a ? when he looked up, lil b aint lose.
  • Chi Snow
    Chi Snow Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 28,111 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Nah, he took a L
  • gee757
    Options
    Chi Snow wrote: »
    Nah, he took a L

Lil b took a L cuz that mop on his head..... U can't lose when u got like 8 people jumpin u & n the end u walk away on ya own will & perform on stage after that...
  • Turfaholic
    Turfaholic Members Posts: 20,429 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I think Mac Mall just letting him know he gotta move different. I dont see it as a L, but Lil B gotta grow up or get out the way. Messy Marv got out of prison and went back to his old hold. The Bay is finna be back in the spotlight again. He had his time to cook and be on his pretty ? ? while the OGs stood back and supported him.
  • gee757
    Options
    I think Mac Mall just letting him know he gotta move different. I dont see it as a L, but Lil B gotta grow up or get out the way. Messy Marv got out of prison and went back to his old hold. The Bay is finna be back in the spotlight again. He had his time to cook and be on his pretty ? ? while the OGs stood back and supported him.

Lil b been around the white crackkka mob too long he better do like Mac said & get around some ? . . cuz the wcm just watched lil b take a beating standing saying look@ the base gaawd get jumped instead of jumpin n helping lil b...
  • x the unknown
    x the unknown Members Posts: 2,255 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Lock this soft ?

*final post*

all richmond cities with the ?
  • x the unknown
    Options
    DarthRozay wrote: »
    ? hairdresser

So ? getting weave is the thing/norm now,????? Y'all ? is ? SMH...

point is i dont look at a mans hair do and think to myself " i wish he d have grown his hair out naturally" idgaf....wtf do u do in ur free time fam?

Man idgaf about that all I know is lil b grew dreads over night & I wanna Know how????? I didn't know ? rocking weave was the nu trend that's that pretty ? ? too me.

yo gee, you ain't a pretty ? . you ain't pretty at all, ya mama wouldn't even call you pretty on your best day. but you damn sure are a ?

his dad should had a daughter then a son
  • CashmoneyDux
    CashmoneyDux Members Posts: 11,217 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Lock this soft ?

*final post*

Big facts
  • The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lil B the most positive man alive wtf?

How's wanna ? him cause he acts like Jesus.
  • buttuh_b
    buttuh_b Members Posts: 13,544 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Richmond cats a different level of foul than Oakland. From my time living in The Town I always thought Oakland didn't ? with Richmond but was cool with Vallejo
  • gee757
    Options

Lock this soft ?

*final post*

? u stewpid ? he's talking about Richmond California not VA ?
  • CashmoneyDux
    Options

Lock this soft ?

*final post*

Bruh that's why he said ALL Richmond cities, can you read my ? ?
  • gee757
    Options

Lock this soft ?

*final post*

Still he wasn't talking about no damn Richmond VA richmond ca & Richmond VA r Nothing alike..
  • CashmoneyDux
    Options

Lock this soft ?

*final post*

Still he wasn't talking about no damn Richmond VA richmond ca & Richmond VA r Nothing alike..

That's not what he said though my fellow American
  • Soloman_The_Wise
    Soloman_The_Wise Members Posts: 2,817 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2017
    Options
    buttuh_b wrote: »
    I know a lot of u are just internet dudes and don’t know much of anything, without wifi.

But since 2013 it’s been an influx of NYC ? (scammers, hustlers etc) infiltrating california and setting up shop in that State.

6 acquaintances of mine have left East Flatbush BK and now reside in LA. Within the past 2 years or so.

They come back every so often and brag about all y’all ? , weed and weather, all the while wearing 300 gram cuban links and bust down Rollie’s and AP’s.

@EmM HoLLa. seems to be a poster from the city that goes outside, so I’m sure he can corroborate my story as he prolly knows a couple ? on his side that relocated to the west coast as well.

Go on IG and search ‘fishspotLa’ or sumn like that...that’s a Flatbush Bk ? that came out there and opened up that spot lmaooo...all ur fav rappers go there, food is delicious I heard.

I say that to say this...Cali is pussyyyy and NYC ? been getting heavy bread in y’all state last few years as y’all sat back and “went dumb” *e40 voice* lmao

Only real rap ? in Cali is Nip, Philty Rich and Cookie Money...rest them ? is ? ...word.

These hoes are for everybody bro. It's nothing to brag about. LA is a melting ? destination like Atlanta and Miami. People from all over move there. Anyone can open a business anywhere. You think being a credit card scammer makes you cool? LMAO ? you Nike tech suit wearing ? suckers.

NYC is a “melting ? ” just like LA, Miami and ATL...wanna know the diff?

When outta towners come here and get money...it’s bcuz they work for a law firm or became a stock broker etc lol

Ain’t no, and I repeat, NO, outta town street ? opening up ? out here, nor getting money in the streets out here...FACTS.

? would fly his head in a NY minute. If u gtn money out here it’s cuz u from here. Meanwhile out in LA Miami and ATL there’s NYC ? in abundance ? up ur strip clubs, renting ur condos nd riding round in wraiths *facepalm*

Legit shocked u know what a Nike Tech suit is...maybe u do go outside once in a while when the weathers nice...word.

So NYC is just a bunch of ? in a Barrel got it, some Kats were smart enough to escape and go where everyone can get money if they are chasing it, rather than staying stuck in a spot where everyone is hating for the sake of hating... So now what point were you getting at???
  • LOLCL
    LOLCL Members Posts: 1,039 ✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2017
    Options
    NYC is a “melting ? ” just like LA, Miami and ATL...wanna know the diff?

When outta towners come here and get money...it’s bcuz they work for a law firm or became a stock broker etc lol

Ain’t no, and I repeat, NO, outta town street ? opening up ? out here, nor getting money in the streets out here...FACTS.

? would fly his head in a NY minute. If u gtn money out here it’s cuz u from here. Meanwhile out in LA Miami and ATL there’s NYC ? in abundance ? up ur strip clubs, renting ur condos nd riding round in wraiths *facepalm*

Legit shocked u know what a Nike Tech suit is...maybe u do go outside once in a while when the weathers nice...word.

dude you're either annoying as hell or a brilliant troll. You should be a rapper.
  • x the unknown
    Options

Lock this soft ?

*final post*

what's wrong with this dude
  • x the unknown
    Options

Lock this soft ?

*final post*

I knew what he was talking bout ? spell stupid right then come for me ?
  • x the unknown
    Options

Lock this soft ?

*final post*

you know he can't understand anything