Options

Comments

• Idiopathic Joker
    Idiopathic Joker Members, Moderators Posts: 45,691 Regulator
    Options
    Broddie wrote: »
    When your mom used to give you one of these to go to the store

food-stamp-actual.jpg

Being seen in public with that ? was a rite of passage. Lord forbid it got wet in the rain.

EBT card holders are spoiled.

I used to sit back and read the source at the magazines section waiting on that register to clear up lol
  • 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I would love to go back to film cameras made you really think about if it was film worthy

i bet these vanity driven hoes an ? hoes wont have so many bathroom pics until they get the right one.
    an why people take pics in the bathroom?

? aint got mirrors no where else in they house?
  • CashmoneyDux
    CashmoneyDux Members Posts: 11,217 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    dwade206 wrote: »
    nawledge_? wrote: »
    Cap Guns

rmrytmn6bsy7.gif

bangers/ snaps

i9ovgvhso7xr.jpg

<<<<<

CapGunAndCaps_f955ee45-9059-4a68-96a9-8cbfb2f5a3de.jpg?v=1476440550

Smh, gotdamn the 80s were destructive.

Bruh... I got a cousin from Nigeria. Dude showed me how to make an explosive using an old spark plug, a nail, a 2x4, and some matches. Said they used to make all the time back home.

Me and my brother used to take rolls of those paper caps, break off a whole roll of 'em and smash them ? with a brick. ? was louder than a car backfiring. We learned how to make rockets out of sparklers, a paper tube from a clothes hanger, and some aluminum foil. It had to be the colored sparklers 'cause for whatever reason regular joints did't produce enough thrust to lift it off the ground (but the fire was bright as ? and it scorched the ? outta the concrete). We also knew how to make ninja smoke bombs out of Ohio Blue Tip matches, wax paper, aluminum foil and a fork. One of my boys had an uncle that taught him how to make firecrackers and bombs from matches, paper, and duct tape and every time he made some we'd go out to the woods or to a field to blow some ? up. He wouldn't tell us how to make 'em 'cause he'd get in trouble.

We didn't have the ? like we do now, we made our own excitement.

@feds
  • HundredEyes
    HundredEyes Members Posts: 2,959 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yo who remembers these ?
    cdexf0ogi4hi.jpg

Fam, I remember playing the ? outta one tbat had gran turismo 2 n medievil on it....

They should reboot medievil man lol
  • 2stepz_ahead
    Options
  • 2stepz_ahead
    Options
    ^^^^^
    could never get them ? to run right.

spinning that wheel on the bottom did nothing
  • 2stepz_ahead
    Options
    an this is what started it all.

51wVdqTPIAL._SR600%2C315_PIWhiteStrip%2CBottomLeft%2C0%2C35_SCLZZZZZZZ_.jpg
  • HundredEyes
    HundredEyes Members Posts: 2,959 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    dwade206 wrote: »
    nawledge_? wrote: »
    Cap Guns

rmrytmn6bsy7.gif

bangers/ snaps

i9ovgvhso7xr.jpg

<<<<<

CapGunAndCaps_f955ee45-9059-4a68-96a9-8cbfb2f5a3de.jpg?v=1476440550

Smh, gotdamn the 80s were destructive.

Bruh... I got a cousin from Nigeria. Dude showed me how to make an explosive using an old spark plug, a nail, a 2x4, and some matches. Said they used to make all the time back home.

Me and my brother used to take rolls of those paper caps, break off a whole roll of 'em and smash them ? with a brick. ? was louder than a car backfiring. We learned how to make rockets out of sparklers, a paper tube from a clothes hanger, and some aluminum foil. It had to be the colored sparklers 'cause for whatever reason regular joints did't produce enough thrust to lift it off the ground (but the fire was bright as ? and it scorched the ? outta the concrete). We also knew how to make ninja smoke bombs out of Ohio Blue Tip matches, wax paper, aluminum foil and a fork. One of my boys had an uncle that taught him how to make firecrackers and bombs from matches, paper, and duct tape and every time he made some we'd go out to the woods or to a field to blow some ? up. He wouldn't tell us how to make 'em 'cause he'd get in trouble.

We didn't have the ? like we do now, we made our own excitement.

@feds

Back when we were kids, we mastered the art of pyromancy lmao...we were like 7/8 years old and supermarkets gave no ? we copped a bulkload of matches lol. ? was fiya.
  • king hassan
    king hassan Members Posts: 22,739 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    SMH @ this thread having me sit here and think about when was the last time I drank some Tang :joy:

that ? reminds me of Fraggle Rock and the California raisins

and the original GI Joe action figures that we use to twist to fight each other until they snapped in the middle

51Dr9ymj22L._SY355_.jpg

LOL the original GI Joes were waaaaaaaaaay bigger than that
  • So ILL
    So ILL Members Posts: 16,507 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    9en78fp83661.jpg
    I remember I used to hate Kevin for not staying on Madeline. She used to be on that ass but he was stuck on Winnie's ass smh.
  • CashmoneyDux
    CashmoneyDux Members Posts: 11,217 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yall some geriatric ass mfers
  • SneakDZA
    SneakDZA Members Posts: 11,223 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    SMH @ this thread having me sit here and think about when was the last time I drank some Tang :joy:

that ? reminds me of Fraggle Rock and the California raisins

and the original GI Joe action figures that we use to twist to fight each other until they snapped in the middle

51Dr9ymj22L._SY355_.jpg

shout out to everybody that used to pop of all the limbs and reconfigure them into their own custom gi joes.