Poly-life or nah...

Options

Comments

• playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Well, no exposing or running this one off....future and past ic females take note...this how you pose to post..no ? given

She knows nothing about giving no ? she is charitable in that regard
  • atribecalledgabi
    atribecalledgabi Members, Moderators Posts: 14,063 Regulator
    Options
    @MoneyPowerRespect why you think you need an actual poly relationship instead of just having a side ? that your current man knows about (or just knows about the situation)?

Everybody knowing each other and being everybody business seem messy to me and you got 2 other kids and their families to deal with behind that...I'd just keep it plain with my dude and keep that between us.
  • BiblicalAtheist
    BiblicalAtheist Members Posts: 15,668 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I just picture explaining that ? to the kids before hand then again after if it doesn't work. It's not just you going into the poly life but your kids too.
  • Ol Jay's
    Ol Jay's Members Posts: 8,286 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2017
    Options
    @MoneyPowerRespect why you think you need an actual poly relationship instead of just having a side ? that your current man knows about (or just knows about the situation)?

Everybody knowing each other and being everybody business seem messy to me and you got 2 other kids and their families to deal with behind that...I'd just keep it plain with my dude and keep that between us.

You got to read between the lines, this isn't about her wanting a poly relationship, this is about her being insecure and thinking her guy is cheating, she's venting and soothing herself by mentally manipulating herself into thinking she'd be okay if her guy came clean about his side chick

Or this thread is a therapeutic rant because he came clean about his side chick
  • Ip man
    Ip man Members Posts: 995 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    why cant you get a ? an hold the ? at night?

There's no feeling like a head between your legs.

We don't live together and when I am there, I feel like I'm taking care of 3 kids.
    as long as he can take care of the two of you.....an shares time
    and when you want some dikk you get your ? ...or you an shorty hit it up....

yall pool your money for the bigger plan and create wealth, share the duties of raising kids and movie night.

i think everything will be cool.

Yeah. I know that some houses up there are reasonably priced but may need some work. That's cool.
    She and I aren't going to have sex. I'm not ? .

I truly think that it'll work. I just don't wanna take my baby away from his dad. That distance is a killer.

They make dolls now. You got options
  • farris2k1
    farris2k1 Members Posts: 1,937 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2017
    Options
    If you arent happy then just leave...theres plenty of good dudes out there that will match your sex drive all this poly ? is extreme as ? ..smh at ? wanting whole lifesyle changes cause they aint bein ? enough
  • MoneyPowerRespect
    MoneyPowerRespect Members Posts: 2,332 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Well, no exposing or running this one off....future and past ic females take note...this how you pose to post..no ? given

I'm waiting to see if anyone will try to 'expose' me. I don't have anything to expose tbh
  • MoneyPowerRespect
    Options
    Ol Jay's wrote: »

You got to read between the lines, this isn't about her wanting a poly relationship, this is about her being insecure and thinking her guy is cheating, she's venting and soothing herself by mentally manipulating herself into thinking she'd be okay if her guy came clean about his side chick

Nah. He doesn't have a side chic.
    If he did, I'd be sssssoooooo freaking happy..?
  • Chi Snow
    Chi Snow Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 28,111 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

I'm waiting to see if anyone will try to 'expose' me. I don't have anything to expose tbh
    Facts
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    DoUwant2go2Heaven Members Posts: 10,425 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Or maybe you need @DoUwant2go2Heaven in your life girl.

she needs @LordZuko

I don't feel like giving DoU this Hebrew Israelite work...I'm cool.

kevin-garnett-angry-gif.gif

Yeshua loves you. Amen.
  • MoneyPowerRespect
    Options

I tried JUST having a side ? on the low AFTER we talked about poly-life.
    ? was cool but he started catching feelings and had to let him go.
  • atribecalledgabi
    edited October 2017
    Options

What about a side boyfriend? Or just date a married ? so yall both know it ain't going nowhere serious lol

Ask @2stepz_ahead about the logistics...
  • AZTG
    AZTG Members Posts: 7,598 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

What about a side boyfriend? Or just date a married ? so yall both know it ain't going nowhere serious lol

All this sounds like too much work to make a misreable situation work.

If you dont like being with dude, dont be with dude and find someone you like being with.
  • MsSouthern
    MsSouthern Members, Moderators Posts: 21,791 Regulator
    Options
    If the polygamist life was like Big Love ....it might not be so bad lol

But realistically it's not and it's not for me. I don't want to share my man period.

Seems too complicated and y'all have kids too. Not even ones born into that life either. That lifestyle almost has to be taught from birth

I couldn't even imagine being told "babe it's Wednesday ....you know that means I'm with my other wife ...I'll see you on Friday "

• whatevathehell
    whatevathehell Members Posts: 4,015 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Did you get with him thinking he was father material...was there ever any real love or just wishful thinking turned into pity
  • Kat
    Kat Members Posts: 50,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I couldn't do it. I'd rather him just do his thing every now and again without involving me, and vice versa.

It's just a matter of time before that ? goes bad with that dynamic under one roof. There can only be one king and one queen of the house.
  • Kai
    Kai Members, Moderators Posts: 704 Regulator
    Options
    @Kai didn't your big head ass say your guy can ? other females too

He can, I'm not a never married, three time baby mama tho. His son is grown, we're not getting young kids involved in our freakdom and moving them all over the place. You tried it tho

And you ever get a new ? after your wife left you or nah?
  • Ol Jay's
    Ol Jay's Members Posts: 8,286 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Nah. He doesn't have a side chic.
    If he did, I'd be sssssoooooo freaking happy..?

oh really
    Broddie wrote: »
    why cant you get a ? an hold the ? at night?

Because she thinks that he's a "nice guy". The minute a woman starts thinking that about her guy it's a wrap.

I actually want him to get another woman, but he doesn't think that she'll go for it.

Besides, who gets jealous over a ? who plays the game all the time???

"but he doesn't think that she'll go for it."
    :#
  • farris2k1
    farris2k1 Members Posts: 1,937 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    AZTG wrote: »

All this sounds like too much work to make a misreable situation work.

If you dont like being with dude, dont be with dude and find someone you like being with.

This!
  • Inglewood_B
    Inglewood_B Members Posts: 12,246 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Messy as ? .

Be sure to return when this ? blow up in y’all face tho I’m sure it’ll be an entertaining story :joy:
  • atribecalledgabi
    Options
    MsSouthern wrote: »
    If the polygamist life was like Big Love ....it might not be so bad lol

But realistically it's not and it's not for me. I don't want to share my man period.

Seems too complicated and y'all have kids too. Not even ones born into that life either. That lifestyle almost has to be taught from birth

I couldn't even imagine being told "babe it's Wednesday ....you know that means I'm with my other wife ...I'll see you on Friday "

That's why I'm saying she should just do her ? on the side and have her man know about it and keep it between them. Cuz if you start adding other ppls kids into the mix the repercussions of that poly relationship not working out will be way more intense than just her and her current dude not working out.
  • AZTG
    Options
    Polygamy could work though. But her situation is too messy. Too many kids, they too old etc.

In the right situation, with the right people polygamy could work though.

I still havent given up in my dream of being genuinely in love with like 4 chicks that are genuinely in love with me AND they all in love with each other.
  • AZTG
    Options
    Nah but real talk I feel like smacking fire out this 1 ? when she asking me about my day while im trying to focus on the game. Its like man we had like 3 hours to talk but you was shutting the ? up, soon as you see me watch the game, you wanna talk about my day.

Idk if I can multiply that by a few more.
  • OnnaThursday
    OnnaThursday Members Posts: 238 ✭✭
    Options
    Copper wrote: »
    If everbody cool with it then I see no issue...only problem is the last baby daddy bout to be left out in the cold while he sick n ?

"Triple entendre don't even ask me how"