Poly-life or nah...

Options

Comments

• atribecalledgabi
    atribecalledgabi Members, Moderators Posts: 14,063 Regulator
    Options
    @MoneyPowerRespect why you think you need an actual poly relationship instead of just having a side ? that your current man knows about (or just knows about the situation)?

Everybody knowing each other and being everybody business seem messy to me and you got 2 other kids and their families to deal with behind that...I'd just keep it plain with my dude and keep that between us.

I tried JUST having a side ? on the low AFTER we talked about poly-life.
    ? was cool but he started catching feelings and had to let him go.

What about a side boyfriend? Or just date a married ? so yall both know it ain't going nowhere serious lol

Ask @2stepz_ahead about the logistics...

im not following here

help me understand

? ....do you or do you not have a wife and a side chick? Since your ? is working out you can give MPR some advice.

not sure where you heard that at....

tumblr_n4o59sqjI81qfwtu5o2_500.gif

You literally just said in another thread your wife got an expensive ass purse and your gf got a Dooney&Burke...lol
  • Chi Snow
    Chi Snow Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 28,111 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Just made it to the pizza story and MPR is right

That ? trifling and dgaf about her

Who the hell mentions a place is trash after the fact?
  • 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @MoneyPowerRespect why you think you need an actual poly relationship instead of just having a side ? that your current man knows about (or just knows about the situation)?

Everybody knowing each other and being everybody business seem messy to me and you got 2 other kids and their families to deal with behind that...I'd just keep it plain with my dude and keep that between us.

What about a side boyfriend? Or just date a married ? so yall both know it ain't going nowhere serious lol

im not following here

help me understand

? ....do you or do you not have a wife and a side chick? Since your ? is working out you can give MPR some advice.

You literally just said in another thread your wife got an expensive ass purse and your gf got a Dooney&Burke...lol

umm....i guess that can be confusing but thats not what i was saying.

i was saying like in a progressive manner..

when a chick is gf she only gets dooney an burke,
    and only my wife would get a $2500 dollar purse.

? she got a $3500 purse...some kinda amazon snake ? or something....imma take a pic of it.

but thats what i meant...not that i have said side chick.

im surprised at you @atribecalledgabi
    you telling me i gotta speak in code around you....if i was to do something...not that i am
  • 2stepz_ahead
    Options
    but i need to go back a read some of this stuff.

maybe i could help...from what i heard from freinds
  • 2stepz_ahead
    Options
    as long as he can take care of the two of you.....an shares time
    and when you want some dikk you get your ? ...or you an shorty hit it up....

yall pool your money for the bigger plan and create wealth, share the duties of raising kids and movie night.

i think everything will be cool.

im sorry...i need to give a shout out.

this was not my idea but i heard from the gawd....@capitalb
  • atribecalledgabi
    atribecalledgabi Members, Moderators Posts: 14,063 Regulator
    Options

im not following here

help me understand

? she got a $3500 purse...some kinda amazon snake ? or something....imma take a pic of it.

you telling me i gotta speak in code around you....if i was to do something...not that i am

I'll rescind my statement then sir. Apologies to your wife
  • CapitalB
    CapitalB Members Posts: 24,556 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    as long as he can take care of the two of you.....an shares time
    and when you want some dikk you get your ? ...or you an shorty hit it up....

yall pool your money for the bigger plan and create wealth, share the duties of raising kids and movie night.

i think everything will be cool.

im sorry...i need to give a shout out.

this was not my idea but i heard from the gawd....@capitalb

my ? i swear when i read ur post i was like aint no need for me to post..
    jus left the thread as is..

? !
  • 2stepz_ahead
    Options

im not following here

help me understand

I'll rescind my statement then sir. Apologies to your wife

you cool gabi....nothing a pair of guccis cant fix.

not that i was guilty of anything. but just to make sure.
  • MoneyPowerRespect
    MoneyPowerRespect Members Posts: 2,332 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    VIBE wrote: »
    If he was a streamer or youtuber and making money, wld this still be a big issue to you?

Not at all.

I know guys who stream, participate in tournaments and all that.
    Hell, one of my friends went to FL for a Destiny Convention.
  • MoneyPowerRespect
    Options
    Kwan Dai wrote: »
    I say if everyone is on board, do you. Just commit yourself 100% to making it work.

I am just getting a kick out of all these folks bringing up children, failed this and that as if traditional monogamous relationships aren't producing some of the most maladjusted aint ? maffuccas walking..

I think that the biggest point is the kids.
    I can agree that uprooting my family is a huge step not to be taken lightly, but these aren't new people that they'll be around. Even if it didn't work out living under one roof, I still have to deal with these people.

That's why I said it's just another family dynamic.
  • 2stepz_ahead
    Options
    look....

a threesome always sounds good until it starts.

poly sounds good...but it can take a turn for the worse very fast.

what if someone piping more or screaming more or ? more? but the other ? paying a majority of the bills?

what if feeling get involved ...now somebody only cooking for two when its three of yall.

whos room do you go to when you want to be held?

when you fight...do you run to the other person?

if theres a sound in the middle of the night...who goes to check on it? is there a plan in motion?

who takes the cars for repairs and inspections?

alot of questions......me..i like to know this ? ahead of time.

but i can not say i would be anywhere ok with my wife getting smashed an i know about it. thats the ? that makes ? shoot from vegas hotels into country music concerts cause im killing up the block. neighbors, kittens, cousins...they all getting it.

but yall should just agree to live together...not be in a relationship. just room mates.

that way no titles....split the rent and a 3am knock on the bedroom door is a maybe.
  • nex gin
    nex gin Members Posts: 10,698 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I think y'all should do whatever makes y'all happy. Y'all are grown. That's y'all business. As long as everyone is mature about it and understands/agrees what they are signing up for. That's not saying is still can't go awry but at the end of the day what relationship can't go sour. I personally couldn't do it. It's hard enough dealing w/ one woman let alone multiple ones.
  • AZTG
    AZTG Members Posts: 7,598 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Polygamy could work, as long as everyone is willing to make it work.

Marriage is the same too, as long as the two people are committed to making it work, it could work.

In polygamy though, now you have multiple people that need to put the relationship above themselves and commit to making it work, and the marriage rate shows that half the time that commitment is hard for 2 people to make, so having multiple people makes it that much harder.

Doesnt mean its not possible though, I definetly believe it can work.

But for MPR, ? has to go step by step. Cant be consumed by finding a way to get that polygamy life popping until she can find a way to break up with her dude in a way thats not gonna hurt their son. Once thats out the way, she can focus on whats next, wether its polygamy or monogamy with another person.

People can make any situation work, there isnt 1 correct way of doing anything. Just gotta make sure she trusts that the other parties in the polygamous relarionship are just as commited as she is.
  • MoneyPowerRespect
    Options
    Yall want an update or nah??
  • AP21
    AP21 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 17,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

sure...i got about 35 min left to ?
  • Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Ya
  • AP21
    AP21 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 17,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    now she wanna get ghost
  • MoneyPowerRespect
    Options
    AP21 wrote: »
    now she wanna get ghost

Sssshhhhhhhhh..I've been 'lurking'

First and foremost, this situation is old.

I made the decision a few months ago to stay.

The biggest thing that I liked about the D were the dispensaries and the mall. (I don't see how you can beat 3.5g/25..I just don't). But my son is special needs and I'm not going to uproot him, be put back on waiting lists and the ? fall apart. I don't need that sort of ? in my life.
    The only reason I gave it some that is because he'd be around his siblings and I'd have the help outside of my family.

He and I talked about our relationship because he saw some ? in my phone. It was kinda major, but not really.
    His health is getting better and I'm doing what I can to help him (meal planning + we've started working out together).

I cut him a little bit of slack because he hasn't been in a relationship in 5 years. But, there's no excuses at this point.

I'm going to work through it tho.
    He's a good man who loves all my kids. Simp or not..I do cherish what we have. If I didn't then the situation wouldn't be so hard to navigate.
  • MoneyPowerRespect
    Options
    look....

what if someone piping more or screaming more or ? more? but the other ? paying a majority of the bills?

what if feeling get involved ...now somebody only cooking for two when its three of yall.

if theres a sound in the middle of the night...who goes to check on it? is there a plan in motion?

but i can not say i would be anywhere ok with my wife getting smashed an i know about it. thats the ? that makes ? shoot from vegas hotels into country music concerts cause im killing up the block. neighbors, kittens, cousins...they all getting it.

but yall should just agree to live together...not be in a relationship. just room mates.

that way no titles....split the rent and a 3am knock on the bedroom door is a maybe.

That's kinda what I see happening but I don't know if I'd be happy with that.
    I'd feel like I was taking advantage of him and I'm not going to do that.
  • lord nemesis
    lord nemesis Members Posts: 11,946 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I started on page 1 and I'm still confused as ?
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    wait, this thread was made a few days ago but you made up your mind months ago?
  • Kai
    Kai Members, Moderators Posts: 704 Regulator
    Options
    look....

Are you not sorta taking advantage of him now? Staying because he loves all your kids when you are clearer not in love with or even sexually satisfied by him?

• MoneyPowerRespect
    Options
    Kai wrote: »
    look....

Are you not sorta taking advantage of him now? Staying because he loves all your kids when you are clearer not in love with or even sexually satisfied by him?

I don't take advantage of him financially.
    He already knows how I feel about him, our relationship, and the sex.
    we aren't 'in love'.

I just made it seem like it was current.
  • Kai
    Kai Members, Moderators Posts: 704 Regulator
    Options
    i wasn't talking about financially. i'm talking about taking advantage of his kind nature in regards to your kids

this isn't a relationship, it's just a matter of convenience. y'all really need to split, maybe still live together (do you?)

hopefully you already ended it, cuz that ? seems like it'd be depressing as hell
  • Hevalisk
    Hevalisk Members Posts: 1,595 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    But damn, MPR ready to toot that ass up, but this dude wont pipe.

MPR put up a pic of you in a sundress.