Double Standard? Bull ? Ellen Degeneres Takes Heat for ‘Sexualizing’ Katy Perry’s Big Gropefruits

Options

Comments

• MoneyPowerRespect
    MoneyPowerRespect Members Posts: 2,332 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I thought that Katy was openly bisexual?

Women can joke with each other in a way men can't.

Yall pat each other on the button...in public....during sports events

But

She can't joke with her friend?

Cold world
  • Angeles1son85
    Angeles1son85 Members Posts: 13,544 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    TheGOAT wrote: »
    Rapaport is funny but ever since he started his Podcast he does this everyday to try and create content.

for real whatever story on news or social media he damn near makes a video about it like 5 mins after lol
  • Focal Point
    Focal Point Members Posts: 16,307 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    AZTG wrote: »
    Just came in to say Katy Perry got some big ass ?

The Realist Post
  • Focal Point
    Focal Point Members Posts: 16,307 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    grade A ?

Another "The Realest Post"
  • deadeye
    deadeye Members Posts: 22,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Umm it's sexualizing when it's unwanted.

So, like we discussed a few days ago..........it's subjective huh?

http://community.allhiphop.com/discussion/561982/not-quite-sure-how-i-feel-about-mssouthern-saying#latest

14ofqdvp9j10.png
  • BiblicalAtheist
    BiblicalAtheist Members Posts: 15,668 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    deadeye wrote: »

So, like we discussed a few days ago..........it's subjective huh?

http://community.allhiphop.com/discussion/561982/not-quite-sure-how-i-feel-about-mssouthern-saying#latest

14ofqdvp9j10.png

That's the only reason I can surmise. Why else would be okay one time and not another?
  • deadeye
    edited October 2017
    Options
    Will Munny wrote: »

How the ? do you know what Katy Perry wants???

It’s not hard being not being a ? perv or making things out to be sexual that don’t need to be.

How the ? do you not know I was trolling???

@BiblicalAtheist

Your'e good.

Got me too.

Post totally went over my head.

Well played madam.

sr8d9z72dnzn.gif

• BiblicalAtheist
    Options

It’s not hard being not being a ? perv or making things out to be sexual that don’t need to be.

@BiblicalAtheist

Your'e good.

Got me too.

Well played madam.

Lmao it was trolling and serious, trolling cuz it seems like the dumbest reason, serious because it is probably the reason.
  • deadeye
    edited October 2017
    Options

@BiblicalAtheist

Your'e good.

Got me too.

Well played madam.

Lmao it was trolling and serious, trolling cuz it seems like the dumbest reason, serious because it is probably the reason.

1l0fvobdk0pm.gif

Makes sense.
  • deadeye
    Options
    Are people really oblivious to the fact that a man would catch hell for doing the same thing that Ellen did?

If Steve Harvey did something like that he'd be finished.

Look what happened to Cam Newton a couple weeks ago with that female reporter.

He's still catching heat for that now.

Imagine what it would've been like if he said something like that to a reporter.

Goodell would probably suspend him for a few games.
  • BiblicalAtheist
    edited October 2017
    Options
    Are people really oblivious to the fact that a man would catch hell for doing the same thing that Ellen did?

Imagine what it would've been like if he said something like that to a reporter.

It's true, if a man had said it* ? the internet would have lost their ? minds. But it's does seem women can say/do things to other women and it's okay. And maybe it's not okay in actuality but girls I think might feel weird if they say something to another girl about it not being okay cuz guaranteed she will hear what's the big deal we're both girls?
  • The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I thought that Katy was openly bisexual?

Women can joke with each other in a way men can't.

Yall pat each other on the button...in public....during sports events

But

She can't joke with her friend?

Cold world

lol What? Are you trolling or did that ? actually makes sense to you?
  • The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I don't really like Ana, but she keeps it real from time to time.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OxRBC3R1mD4
  • TheGOAT
    TheGOAT Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 15,916 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ellen cool

Yall needa let her be GREAT
  • deadeye
    Options

What's missing here is the fact that Ellen and Katy are friends....they know each other.

Cam caught heat because what he said was stupid. He was at work...not understanding that another woman....who is also at work...would know how to do her job. These 2 ppl don't know each other.

If Steve Harvey said this about his wife there would be no issue. If he said this about another comedian who he's friends with, there would be no issue. A random woman he doesn't know...yes there would be an issue.

I swear yall ? sound like white ppl with the "why can't I say ? too?" logic. Stop tryna out think simple ? .

I'm not looking at it within the context of their friendship though.

I'm only looking at it in terms of what was said and/or done.........and what the reaction would have been if a man had said or done the same thing.

Stop trying to change the narrative and stick to the premise of the thread; which was based on the comments/actions themselves...........not whatever kind of relationship Ellen has with Katy.
  • atribecalledgabi
    atribecalledgabi Members, Moderators Posts: 14,063 Regulator
    Options

What's missing here is the fact that Ellen and Katy are friends....they know each other.

Cam caught heat because what he said was stupid. He was at work...not understanding that another woman....who is also at work...would know how to do her job. These 2 ppl don't know each other.

If Steve Harvey said this about his wife there would be no issue. If he said this about another comedian who he's friends with, there would be no issue. A random woman he doesn't know...yes there would be an issue.

I swear yall ? sound like white ppl with the "why can't I say ? too?" logic. Stop tryna out think simple ? .

I'm not looking at it within the context of their friendship though.

I'm only looking at it in terms of what was said and/or done.........and what the reaction would have been if a man had said or done the same thing.

Stop trying to change the narrative and stick to the premise of the thread; which was based on the comments/actions themselves...........not whatever kind of relationship Ellen has with Katy.

But their relationship makes the arguments against it null and void. If we're not familiar you can't say certain things to me as if you are. And if we are familiar then it's nobody else's business how we interact. If my friend wants to tell me "happy birthday, nice ? !" it's not complicated why I wouldn't think twice about it, but would have an issue if some catcaller or male coworker said it.
  • fortyacres
    fortyacres Members, Moderators Posts: 4,480 Regulator
    Options
    gorilla wrote: »
    He's right and everybody knows it. Is it petty? Yeah it is, but I think he's speaking more to the hypocrisy of these liberals

then i never wanna hear yall say you aint ? coz yall in your feelings like one.
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    its like when you goofy ? call white people yall ? and encourage them to say ? ......