Official 2017-2018 NBA Thread

Options

Comments

• wizedidit
    wizedidit Members Posts: 40 ✭✭
    Options
    AP21 wrote: »
    wizedidit wrote: »
    IDK why y'all sleep on the blazers this year y'all caw caw boys in here seen it 1st hand lol nurkic gave cousins the work

The same nurkic that went to the bench with like 4 first half fouls?

Yeah cuz boogie a Floppin ass
  • Breezy_Kilroy
    Breezy_Kilroy Members Posts: 10,500 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Gotdamn GS be turning that ? .

I've never seen a good team so careless with the ball. It be simple mental errors too
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Bron sub tweet yet?

Something like “At least we got Brooklyns pick”

• MR.CJ
    MR.CJ Members Posts: 64,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Undefeatable
    Undefeatable Members Posts: 1,970 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Simmons out here almost averaging a triple double in his rookie year: 17.5ppg, 9.5 rpg, and 7.5 apg. (Plus almost 2 steals a game.) All-star numbers? Either way, dude will probably be averaging a triple double by his third year in the league. Well deserving of the hype.
  • Ghostdenithegawd
    Ghostdenithegawd Members Posts: 16,231 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Warriors playing trash also a lot of teams.predicted to be good are trash Denver, clevland

so many teams playing meh basketball it ain't reflecting in their records
  • D.D.S.
    D.D.S. Members Posts: 7,405 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2017
    Options
    Cavs been trash on defense for the past two seasons
  • LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY
    LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY Members, Writer Posts: 17,670 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    O.G. wrote: »
    Lol at the Rockets and GSW.

The Warriors got lucky Beal got ejected. The Rockets wont beat the Spurs, the grizzlies neither.

Warriors were supposed to roll now that they got their chemistry on one. This regular season was supposed to be a cakewalk.

They get struggle wins. They get nervous and fight err games.

Grizzlies and Spurs kick ? . Pelicans are on the rise and the Clips can be a surprise. The Thunder are a wait and see imo.

Please bball gods let the Pels, Grizz and Spurs alone and safe!! Of of these three teams will get GSW number coming playoff time if healthy.

You been calling for the demise of Golden State for a few years now. Eventually you will get it right. Maybe 2022 :/

Not true. Im the one praising them , especially the 2016 GSW. Im the one who was sayin INCURRYDIBLE. Yet i still find them weakend by the Durant acquisition. They get pounded in the post. And they still havent adressed the problems GRIZZ , Spurs and imo Bucks are causing them since three years.

- They were lead 2-1 till Tony Allen got injured
    - they have a ongoing negative record against SAS. They were trailing by 26 at home till Patchulia hurt Leonard.

I call it like i see it. Im still waiting for the bball gods to make them facing these two teams IN FULL FORCES. The interior presence they lack may killed them as we are already seen.

The league has caugh up with the three point race. The incomplete Wizzards was spanking them till Beal got ejected. The Rockets made the difference by scoring threes and pounding them in the paint.

The West got tougher. Look at the bench of SAS, Memphis and the Clips.Incomplete teams will struggle.

Add to this that the element of fear the Warriors instilled in the heart of their opponent has disapeared. They bomb threes yet the opposition still play there game and get from 20 pts leads WITH COMPOSURE.

The promised finals and regular season cakewalk for GSW and any Western conference team, i dont believe in this.

11 solid teams for 8 spots...
  • LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY
    Options
    The cavs can sleep and wake up coming playoff time, no team in the West can.

Baring injuries, the western conference champ will limp in the finals. Damn these teams were already dog fighting during the preseason!!
    That 15 games sleeping/ warming up doesnt exist this year in the West.
  • Peace_79
    Peace_79 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 8,964 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Dubbs look sloppy af, this year

ju2w7ln29hmh.gif

Wouldn’t be surprised if a hungrier team caught them slipping in the playoffs
  • King_MOEbra
    King_MOEbra Members Posts: 8,323 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Wouldn't be surprised if the Suns upset the Warriors in the playoffs.
  • silverfoxx
    silverfoxx Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 11,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Wouldn't be surprised if the Suns upset the Warriors in the playoffs.

Lmao
  • time_is_mon3y
    time_is_mon3y Members Posts: 250 ✭✭
    Options
    Wouldn't be surprised if the Nets upset the Cavs in the playoffs.

• King_MOEbra
    King_MOEbra Members Posts: 8,323 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Wouldn't be surprised if the Nets upset the Cavs in the playoffs.

The way we've been playing, I wouldn't be surprised if the Knicks upset us in the playoffs.
  • LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY
    Options
    Lol the Cavs are so lethargic. I dont believe in this ? . Nobody is helping on defense.

#carelesscavs
  • Tommy bilfiger
    Tommy bilfiger Members Posts: 22,675 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Cavs on the other hand are a flabby team,who's defense is worst than last season(? told you this would happen) they don't defend the 3,they have no rim protection.Cavs the 2nd worse team in the nba at defending the 3

They're also missing kyrie whether anybody wants to admit or not.If lil zeke returns to form they'll be aiight but defensively they're gonna be suspect.
  • aneed123
    aneed123 Members Posts: 23,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    detcatinva wrote: »
    Just saw the footage of flat top flabby wade gettin hemmed up by frank nitty( like his defense the handful of times I've seen him play)

Wade out there lookin like pierce on the clippers :D

No ? i was watching the game and i thought jeff green cut to the rim and was about to bang on someone. Instead it was d wade and he gotno lift and was rejected and then proceeded to beg for a foul. I was rolling
    dat ? ? been doin that since 2011...