The Official Dragonball Super Thread (All my DBZ fans come in here)

Options

Comments

• The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I don't think even merged Zamasu was as powerful as Jiren. First, Goku is stronger now than he was when he fought Zamasu. Second, Merged Zamasu didn't really outclass Goku or Vegeta like Jiren did. He was stronger than them, but they could perceive his attacks and land hits. Against Jiren at even Kaioken SSB, Goku was helpless against Jiren. Did Goku even use Kaioken SSB in that arc?
  • StoneColdMikey
    StoneColdMikey Members, Moderators Posts: 33,543 Regulator
    Options
    I think a regular ? of destruction could have killed Zamazu he just killed the kais
  • qawshun
    qawshun Members Posts: 9,138 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Black was wilin, too bad he had to die
  • OmegaConflict
    OmegaConflict Members Posts: 39,030 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I don't think even merged Zamasu was as powerful as Jiren. First, Goku is stronger now than he was when he fought Zamasu. Second, Merged Zamasu didn't really outclass Goku or Vegeta like Jiren did. He was stronger than them, but they could perceive his attacks and land hits. Against Jiren at even Kaioken SSB, Goku was helpless against Jiren. Did Goku even use Kaioken SSB in that arc?

Trunks had to step in cause goku and vegeta were beat to ? and out of power. Black could have killed both goku and vegeta numerous of times. Zamasu got sealed in the maguba draining him of his strength which is why black fused with zamsu
  • The Lonious Monk
    Options

Trunks had to step in cause goku and vegeta were beat to ? and out of power. Black could have killed both goku and vegeta numerous of times. Zamasu got sealed in the maguba draining him of his strength which is why black fused with zamsu

Initially, Zamasu beat Goku and Vegeta, however by the time they fused Vegeta was basically tooling Zamasu. I could be wrong, but didn't Zamasu basically fuse to save Black from being killed. Either way, I'm pretty both them dudes were outclassed by the time they fused, which is why they fused.

All that is kinda irrelevant though. Fused Zamasu was clearly stronger than Goku and Vegeta, but he wasn't untouchable. Goku had to basically reach a state that had the GoDs shook just to land a couple trivial hits on Jiren. Zamasu showed off more crazy powers than Jiren, but Jiren still seems to be the stronger enemy.
  • OmegaConflict
    Options

Initially, Zamasu beat Goku and Vegeta, however by the time they fused Vegeta was basically tooling Zamasu. I could be wrong, but didn't Zamasu basically fuse to save Black from being killed. Either way, I'm pretty both them dudes were outclassed by the time they fused, which is why they fused.

All that is kinda irrelevant though. Fused Zamasu was clearly stronger than Goku and Vegeta, but he wasn't untouchable. Goku had to basically reach a state that had the GoDs shook just to land a couple trivial hits on Jiren. Zamasu showed off more crazy powers than Jiren, but Jiren still seems to be the stronger enemy.

Cmon man
    No way in hell im reading all of this ? about dragonball z
  • CashmoneyDux
    CashmoneyDux Members Posts: 11,217 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This is why I like the Manga more
  • The Lonious Monk
    edited November 2017
    Options

Cmon man
    No way in hell im reading all of this ? about dragonball z

lol ? , it was 5 sentences. ? is wrong with you? It probably took you longer to make this ? post than it would of to read mine.
  • gemini86
    gemini86 Members Posts: 5,180 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

so read the manga then
  • CashmoneyDux
    Options
    gemini86 wrote: »

so read the manga then

? can you read? If I said I liked the Manga, it means I READ it
  • gemini86
    Options
    Beta wrote: »

so read the manga then

? can you read? If I said I liked the Manga, it means I READ it

The anime is not for you my ? don't even bother watching anymore

my ? gets it lol
  • gemini86
    Options
    man im just in a bad mood

sprint emailed me and said my iphone x was at the store. i went to the store then they said they didnt have it.

then sprint emails me and tells me "oops its not at the store yet."

i bet it is but they cant give it out before launch date
  • OmegaConflict
    Options
    So kale is stronger than caulifa or nah?
  • OmegaConflict
    Options
    If vegitto happens in T.O.P i hope they fix his doji.
  • gemini86
    Options
    i really hope Gohan beats Dyspo and Toppo beats Vegeta...

i hope Frieza beats Kefura

Goku beats Jiren

17 beats Ribrianne

U7 for the win
  • Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Sion wrote: »
    Beta wrote: »
    Sion if you bring up gohan winning or cabba and vegeta as the next arc again ima slap you

And if I'm even 30% right I'ma ban you for the remainder of the year and talk my ? :p

xfhjqzoza44j.gif

I never said you was wrong (remember even I said the cabba/vegeta arc a long time ago) but sheesh my ? you bring up that or gohan twice a week, I'm tired of you B!
  • iron man1
    iron man1 Members Posts: 29,989 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i really hope Gohan beats Dyspo and Toppo beats Vegeta...

i hope Frieza beats Kefura

Goku beats Jiren

17 beats Ribrianne

U7 for the win

First bolded not happening and second bolded I'm not entirely convinced is happening like we would normally think.
  • qawshun
    qawshun Members Posts: 9,138 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    If Toppo beats Vegeta we riot

word ! but would you settle for a draw
  • CashmoneyDux
    Options
    qawshun wrote: »
    If Toppo beats Vegeta we riot

word ! but would you settle for a draw

If I wasn't a dragon ball fan, yes