? C's Protege' "17" GOES IN ON BUN B AND BIG KRIT!!! "Yall hoez"

Options

Comments

• Peezy_Jenkins
    Peezy_Jenkins Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 33,205 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2017
    Options
    Dude does have a right to speak his mind tho, but chop it up with KRIT, u can't steal some thing u don't Kno exists, KRIT being an east coast ass kisser, u sound as lost as Rosenberg in that interview talm bout "I think ull like this" *plays dead prez* foh
  • aladdin1978
    aladdin1978 Members Posts: 4,609 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    AggieLean. wrote: »
    https://youtu.be/AnaRnDO0O4c
    https://youtu.be/lclam-S3rDw

I’m assuming this is one of the other books he’s saying they took.

He need to holla at Cory Mo and mama Wes.

He can't Holla at mama Wes homie.
  • AggieLean.
    AggieLean. Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 2,325 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    AggieLean. wrote: »
    https://youtu.be/AnaRnDO0O4c
    https://youtu.be/lclam-S3rDw

I’m assuming this is one of the other books he’s saying they took.

He need to holla at Cory Mo and mama Wes.

He can't Holla at mama Wes homie.
    Yea, my fault. Meant pimps wife.
  • Shizlansky
    Shizlansky Members Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    moyo wrote: »
    I admit XVII is official and he was ? 's protégé on his record label, him, Hezeleo and Vicious. He has a gripe because the song was originally his idea and ? sung that hook on it, but what he's got to realize is that he's taking his aggression out on the wrong folks the wrong way. ? 's wife Chanara is over his estate(UGK records included) and Krit and Cory Mo got permission from her. Furthermore, how can Krit try to be you, when you yourself said that u haven't really rapped since ? died and that u been done wit the rap game. U and Krit both from Mississippi, get on the phone and call that man like a man instead of doing a damn video like u on WWF. lol Ole bitter beer face ass ? .

17 is not official.

• HafBayked
    HafBayked Members Posts: 16,248 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    he got ? wit Smoke DZA, Talib, got 9th Wonder beat or two....

? aint the point

yeah ? didnt ? with a lot of people and Im sure thats where he and Bun differed

he alienated himself a lot and obviously put that kinda mind frame into his "protege's", who dont have the aura to be able to do that lol....they aint ? lol....they need to be reaching out and making relationships

The thing is.....the rap game aint the mob

them ? didnt rank up when ? died and become heirs to everything UGK related.....they were just rappers on a leaderless label

in ya'lls lil circle you were probably able to eat off of being Pimps real friends, but that ? was only gonna last so long

dont start coming after people in this business you clearly couldnt hold your own in
  • AP21
    AP21 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 17,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    why is thread 5 pages lol
  • TheGOAT
    TheGOAT Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 15,916 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I didnt know he was ft on Talib album

I know he has a dope verse on The Roots Undun album

I was just refering to his own projects. Jes not going out his way looking for east coast verses
  • moyo
    moyo Members Posts: 1,766 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Shizlansky wrote: »
    moyo wrote: »
    I admit XVII is official and he was ? 's protégé on his record label, him, Hezeleo and Vicious. He has a gripe because the song was originally his idea and ? sung that hook on it, but what he's got to realize is that he's taking his aggression out on the wrong folks the wrong way. ? 's wife Chanara is over his estate(UGK records included) and Krit and Cory Mo got permission from her. Furthermore, how can Krit try to be you, when you yourself said that u haven't really rapped since ? died and that u been done wit the rap game. U and Krit both from Mississippi, get on the phone and call that man like a man instead of doing a damn video like u on WWF. lol Ole bitter beer face ass ? .

17 is not official

@Shizlansky what I meant about him being official is that he was ? 's artist and friend. The ? he's talking on this topic however is not.
  • AggieLean.
    AggieLean. Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 2,325 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2017
    Options
    Depends on what your definition of official is. He ain’t official in the rap game but he did move that weight *shrugs* he was also a good friend of the pimps. He ain’t really known music wise here on the coast though. He ain’t really known outside of Pass Christian or Bay St Louis

Krit will have to add a man or two to security when he do a show in Gulfport, Mobile or Hattiesburg but it's no biggie
  • Serious Juice Mayne
    Serious Juice Mayne Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 5,926 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    tompetrez3 wrote: »
    The proof is right there in everybody face but this the ic so they are going to blindly ? ride krit and bun b

Yall can clown all yall want but at end of day how would you feel if someone stole your music. 17 got a right to speak his mind

Good thing its krit that stole the song so its a 100% certanity that it will NEVER be a hit or heard by real ?

? wouldnt ? with krit if he was alive. Krit is an east coast ass kisser like ? B. I hate uncle tom southerners who got to prove they are "lyricists" to NY. ? C boldly dissed NY. They not the same

Ugk was 100% ? C. All Beats, rhymes and concepts came from him. Bun B brought NOTHING to the group. That was ? C life they rapped on them albums. Take bun b verses away from every ugk song and you still got a ugk album. Take ? c verses away and you got a ? ramblin about cliche texas ? .

This is how to make a bun b/krit verse

Read out these 10 specific following words over and over to any slow beat and you will sound just like these lames

84'z
    Comin dine
    Candy paint
    Country tunes
    Rip ? c
    Trill
    Promethazine/Codeine
    Hol up
    H town/PA
    Cadillacs

What’s comin dine lmao
  • twentyfivelighters
    twentyfivelighters Members Posts: 4,771 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    MS poster and I haven't heard of this cat
  • TheGOAT
    Options
    He still on it on his IG too

• CashmoneyDux
    CashmoneyDux Members Posts: 11,217 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    TheGOAT wrote: »
    He still on it on his IG too

It's been a literal month...
  • TheGOAT
    Options
    He just dropped a mixtape he need that pub.

Any yall wanna listen?

• AP21
    AP21 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 17,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    22 songs from a nobody?

hard pass on that
  • RickyRich
    RickyRich Members Posts: 13,062 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    TheGOAT wrote: »
    He just dropped a mixtape he need that pub.

Any yall wanna listen?

that ? got so much features lol . using ? c to sell records
  • DarthRozay
    DarthRozay Members Posts: 20,570 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    damn he got more than half the mixtape with features.

bruh found bohagon
  • natural born sinners
    natural born sinners Members Posts: 5,335 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    "check this out, ? wondering where 17 at......."

tenor.gif

Post of the day right here lol