ADHD! SHUT DA F*** UUUUUUP!!!!

Options

Comments

• Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2017
    Options
    ? happens wrote: »

As Christmas is rapidly approaching I say we adopt a family and get them gifts.

I do this with kids in my area every Christmas.

This year i got two 4 year olds...but they ? up the clothe sizes

So its just toys
  • The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i gotta interview housecleaners today and monday.

an they all old.

wifey said i cant have a young latina or any young chick period coming thru.

this some ?
    I have an old polish lady but i be feeling bad having this older lady clean my crib...so whenever she comes and im home i usually clean myself and let her chill and do as little as possible

Man I don't even like the idea of having someone come to clean our house, but my wife and I tend to be so busy at times we can't get it right especially with two lil kids running around causing calamity.

One time ? the place was like a hurricane hit it because I was off on travel and my wife had a particularly hectic couple of weeks. It took the old mexican lady we have cleaning like 2 extra hours to get it right and I kept coming back giving her more tip out of guilt. Ever since then, she don't even wait on us to call her anymore, she be calling us asking if we need her like some kinda housecleaning fiend.

yea man i try to hire black for everything but i just wouldnt feel right having a black person clean my crib...especially if its an older black woman
    Cain wrote: »

an they all old.

this some ?
    I have an old polish lady but i be feeling bad having this older lady clean my crib...so whenever she comes and im home i usually clean myself and let her chill and do as little as possible

Man I don't even like the idea of having someone come to clean our house, but my wife and I tend to be so busy at times we can't get it right especially with two lil kids running around causing calamity.

One time ? the place was like a hurricane hit it because I was off on travel and my wife had a particularly hectic couple of weeks. It took the old mexican lady we have cleaning like 2 extra hours to get it right and I kept coming back giving her more tip out of guilt. Ever since then, she don't even wait on us to call her anymore, she be calling us asking if we need her like some kinda housecleaning fiend.

yea man i try to hire black for everything but i just wouldnt feel right having a black person clean my crib...especially if its an older black woman

I felt like that as well but it's a black owned maid service here in Charlotte. The lady who owns the company has black,white and Latino maids. As long as my house is cleaned and I'm spending black I'm cool

I feel ya'll. When it comes to ? like this though, I prioritize quality of service and compatibility with the provider over race. We tried the "hiring a person just because she was black" ? before and got burned for it. Now we stick with this chick because she's nice, we can negotiate with her, she does a good job, and ain't trying to get over on us.
  • LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY
    LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY Members, Writer Posts: 17,670 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2017
    Options
    Westie wrote: »
    @StoneColdMikey

How is this possible? For the love of ? , can someone make it stop?

gbix8pk897ym.jpeg

@obnoxiouslyfresh I really feel for you. This is horror movie level type creepy and you need protection. Any of you Chicago nigas know any goons that will work body guard detail for ob? @Elzo69Renaissance @chisnow etc

No bruh dont change the cap of the topic. You and whoever keep on that way are not helping ? .

TRILLFATE IS A DOCUMENTED ID STEALER, FEMALE STALKER. ERRTANG IS AVAILABLE TO THE PUBLIC!!

Matter of fact @obnoxiouslyfresh has been a day by day, hour by hour witness of the now legendary NUTELLAGATE/SLEEPWALKINGINJAPAN series!!!

Knowing all that she chose to interract with him
    Out of allll the simp ass/investors ass male posters out here she still chose to have SOME STILL TO BE KNOWN BUSINESS WITH HIM!!

Here is wht i think about all that : HYPERGAMY/MONKEY BRANCHING AND SOFT HOEISM lead women to interract with the grimiwst and craziest.

Her views on the financial potential of Trillfate made her overlook who he was.
    Its either that or SHE IS VATSHIT CRAZY!!!
    This is the angle we should approach that ? up story.

SHE KNEW WHO HE WAS!!! Period!!

Why are you blaming her, for his behavior? What is it with people caping for actual weirdos?

Because she knew how hyper wierd he was and STILL... you know the rest.

• LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY
    LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY Members, Writer Posts: 17,670 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Copper wrote: »
    I don't think too many people understand how distressing having someone continually harass you after multiple times of telling them to cease contact. At this point, making new accounts just to get at her, is harassment and saying she knew about him in attempt to nullify his behavior is like saying a woman is guilty for her ? .

If a woman dates a known rapists...

Women aint absolved from thier choices

At least someone is understanding.
  • MistyKnight
    MistyKnight Members Posts: 7,821 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    5th Letter wrote: »
    "Damn my body looking right,right now. I need to share this pic."

Don't mean we WANT you ? !

Feel me, @Kat?

So share the pic with your boyfriend/husband?

Oh. I don't take pics anymore.
    But it's the gospel truth for almost every girl or guy who does.

I mean, why else do folks share pics of themselves?
  • MistyKnight
    Options
    It's a form of bragging like "Damn, I look good".

Yall who share pics of yourself on social media know what I'm talking about
  • 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

an they all old.

this some ?

Shut up ? . Ol woe is me ass ? clean your own house or let the grandma do it

@2stepz_ahead

man i do clean my own house....this some ? my wife wants.
    i think she just want to be able to say she has a cleaner
  • Splackavelli
    Splackavelli Members Posts: 18,806 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2017
    Options
    You guys turned the ADHD into a whole other thread. Somebody talk about sports or post a funny meme , or a chick to get ? back to normal
  • 2stepz_ahead
    Options

an they all old.

this some ?

I felt like that as well but it's a black owned maid service here in Charlotte. The lady who owns the company has black,white and Latino maids. As long as my house is cleaned and I'm spending black I'm cool

why you aint cleaning your own house ? ?
  • MistyKnight
    Options
    I'm trying to hire a black nanny to help with the kids in the morning but ain't nuthin but CACz around here
  • Westie
    Westie Members Posts: 12,479 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Damn g same ole song.

Let's discuss something new.

My wonderful people of the community we're all friends and family here am I right?

My family.
  • obnoxiouslyfresh
    obnoxiouslyfresh Members Posts: 11,496 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Copper wrote: »
    @Copper shut the ? up. U don’t know what the ? you talkin about. You ? really want me to know some ? I don’ know. I did not and still DO NOT know ? about him and Marley. STILL. I couldn’t tell you ? about that situation if you paid me. I ain’t never been invested in none of the ? y’all got going on that don’t involve me. Facts. I don’t even know if Reppin and Marley are actually engaged and I knew that ? in real life. I don’t check for you ? . ? outta here

Do tell what he did to Marley. I still don’t know what the ? you talkin bout

So you dont know ? , never knew ? and wont know ? tomorrow...cool

If you didnt check for ? you wouldn't be here fighting

You are so correct. Y’all can suck my ass.
  • 2stepz_ahead
    Options
    Damn g same ole song.

My wonderful people of the community we're all friends and family here am I right?

just got down on some secret Santa ? for underprivileged kids

i usually do this...but not back in the states for a bit an these rich lil bastard out here need to hook me up.
  • a.mann
    a.mann Members Posts: 19,746 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • shit happens
    shit happens Members Posts: 10,739 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Damn g same ole song.

My family.

You're not in need but if you'd like to donate and support I'd greatly appreciate it.
  • Westie
    Westie Members Posts: 12,479 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Damn g same ole song.

My family.

You're not in need but if you'd like to donate and support I'd greatly appreciate it.

In all seriousness i'd like to do that.
  • Dupac
    Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i don't think everybody is having fun right now
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • BiblicalAtheist
    BiblicalAtheist Members Posts: 15,668 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Dupac wrote: »
    i don't think everybody is having fun right now

I got a day off, about to smoke a bowl, I'm having a great day!
  • Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2017
    Options
  • BrideofKilla
    BrideofKilla Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 4,566 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options