ADHD! SHUT DA F*** UUUUUUP!!!!

Options

Comments

• OmegaConflict
    OmegaConflict Members Posts: 39,030 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    White wedding dresses started cuz queen victoria, until 1840, women wore red dresses. I knew that white dress bs was bs.

Ok thanks for the useless info
    Princess noTits
  • obnoxiouslyfresh
    obnoxiouslyfresh Members Posts: 11,496 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ol Jay's wrote: »
    Copper wrote: »
    @Copper shut the ? up. U don’t know what the ? you talkin about. You ? really want me to know some ? I don’ know. I did not and still DO NOT know ? about him and Marley. STILL. I couldn’t tell you ? about that situation if you paid me. I ain’t never been invested in none of the ? y’all got going on that don’t involve me. Facts. I don’t even know if Reppin and Marley are actually engaged and I knew that ? in real life. I don’t check for you ? . ? outta here

Do tell what he did to Marley. I still don’t know what the ? you talkin bout

So you dont know ? , never knew ? and wont know ? tomorrow...cool

If you didnt check for ? you wouldn't be here fighting

You are so correct. Y’all can suck my ass.

aye...slow down sweetie....we all didnt do all that fukkery going around.

dont be like that. direct the anger to who its meant for not to everyone.

I think this is why so many dudes here go at the ladies so hard for making the choices they make, because every time something goes wrong with the situation they're in, they tend to direct the "? ? " comments towards all of us

I be reading their post like......"Who me?.....I ain even do nuffin

giphy.gif

I wasn’t saying ? everyone. That was specific. Sure I have to take responsibility for interacting with someone who was showing me signs that they weren’t right. I have to own that. But that was July. That was J U L Y. where does it end? I did own my part. Which is why I’m not going ? for tat wit him. I am allowing him to air his frustration cause in his warped brain, it makes sense to him how he’s handling it. I could post embarrassing pics and things he has said about some people. I’m not. He got banned and still making accounts for no other reason than to harass.
  • Lefty_
    Lefty_ Members, Writer Posts: 3,506 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    MsSouthern wrote: »
    Lefty_ wrote: »
    Dizz was restoring the feeling.

I have faith that you can do the same thing @Lefty_

Nah baby, everybody got a role to play. That's not mine.
  • BiblicalAtheist
    BiblicalAtheist Members Posts: 15,668 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    White wedding dresses started cuz queen victoria, until 1840, women wore red dresses. I knew that white dress bs was bs.

Ok thanks for the useless info
    Princess noTits

Still a princess :smile:
  • Germz101
    Germz101 Members Posts: 355 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Germz101 wrote: »
    nawledge_? wrote: »
    Who Would Bend This Over And Put In Work? (No ? )
    ASP_9907-925x1024.jpg

Im good.

Dude ain't respond, so does anyone have a name so I can do some research
    Jaime Araiza, only one other picture I can see on google.

I....appreciate u
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @Copper shut the ? up. U don’t know what the ? you talkin about. You ? really want me to know some ? I don’ know. I did not and still DO NOT know ? about him and Marley. STILL. I couldn’t tell you ? about that situation if you paid me. I ain’t never been invested in none of the ? y’all got going on that don’t involve me. Facts. I don’t even know if Reppin and Marley are actually engaged and I knew that ? in real life. I don’t check for you ? . ? outta here

I think this is why so many dudes here go at the ladies so hard for making the choices they make, because every time something goes wrong with the situation they're in, they tend to direct the "? ? " comments towards all of us

giphy.gif

I wasn’t saying ? everyone. That was specific. Sure I have to take responsibility for interacting with someone who was showing me signs that they weren’t right. I have to own that. But that was July. That was J U L Y. where does it end? I did own my part. Which is why I’m not going ? for tat wit him. I am allowing him to air his frustration cause in his warped brain, it makes sense to him how he’s handling it. I could post embarrassing pics and things he has said about some people. I’m not. He got banned and still making accounts for no other reason than to harass.

Besides me Du and Beta who else was he slandering behind the scene
  • Germz101
    Germz101 Members Posts: 355 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Bruh...why did I google that and find..yo, I for the life of my don't know how anyone can watch women's basketball

ie9t0wh3hwne.jpg
    She's like, not even a foot off the ground, and what is the black girl looking at, ball ain't even made it to the rim yet

x43coggg4ott.jpg

That's a legit carry, double dribble, and travel in one picture

urj9rioock4m.jpg

Bruh, they like two ft behind the basket

4nyy6j0jr2h2.png

Lawd help women
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Ol Jay's
    Ol Jay's Members Posts: 8,286 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2017
    Options

giphy.gif

I'm not excusing his behavior, definitely ? ? behavior, just saying everyone is not an enemy
  • Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Germz101 wrote: »
    Bruh...why did I google that and find..yo, I for the life of my don't know how anyone can watch women's basketball

ie9t0wh3hwne.jpg
    She's like, not even a foot off the ground, and what is the black girl looking at, ball ain't even made it to the rim yet

x43coggg4ott.jpg

That's a legit carry, double dribble, and travel in one picture

urj9rioock4m.jpg

Bruh, they like two ft behind the basket

4nyy6j0jr2h2.png

Lawd help women

Lmao I missed you man

NH
  • Beta
    Options

giphy.gif

Lol elzo let it go mane
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Options
    Beta wrote: »

giphy.gif

Lol elzo let it go mane

90hswozwhq7m.jpg
  • Beta
    Options
    Lol but you asked about others you gossiping ass ? you ain't slick
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Options
    Lol but you asked about others you gossiping ass ? you ain't slick

Bldg a class action suit like Anneliese Keating fam...
  • Dupac
    Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

giphy.gif

Lol elzo let it go mane

90hswozwhq7m.jpg

I'm still laughing at you asking her

"Why you ain't come to me with that ? ?"

Rofl......
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Options
    Dupac wrote: »

giphy.gif

Lol elzo let it go mane

90hswozwhq7m.jpg

I'm still laughing at you asking her

"Why you ain't come to me with that ? ?"

Rofl......

Me and @Deadeye RIP been dropping The Wire references in our posts for yrs

https://youtu.be/jHuCn34NMl8
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Good news tomorrow I get out at 5 bad news i go in a 7 and get home tonight hopefully by 1030 something.... great news vacay next week

7 :s
  • T. Sanford
    T. Sanford Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 25,291 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I don't understand how people stay in insecurity, negative relationships. Every week it seem like my brother have an episode about his girlfriend. Its becoming annoying now
  • Kat
    Kat Members Posts: 50,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    T. Sanford wrote: »
    I don't understand how people stay in insecurity, negative relationships. Every week it seem like my brother have an episode about his girlfriend. Its becoming annoying now

Choosing to stay is your business, but it's selfish to expect people to listen to your redundant complaints. You chose it, suck it up.
  • BiblicalAtheist
    BiblicalAtheist Members Posts: 15,668 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Right!? How many times can you give the same person the same advice before you want to punch them in the face.
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Some people just dont wanna do better and i bet part of that reason is some people dont want to start all over.
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Options
    Or some ppl just like that ?
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2017
    Options
    made this white hominy chicken soup tonight.. topped it w green onion, cotija cheese, avocado, lime juice, and radish.. ? is flames
    nu45pd7xpr71.jpg