MGTOWrama : A FEMINIZM CONSEQUENCE

Options

Comments

• BiblicalAtheist
    BiblicalAtheist Members Posts: 15,668 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    sunlord wrote: »
    @LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY
    Submission means that the will and desires of women must be secondary and women should not set policy for anything important to the bigger picture, they should have no influence over the political, social outlook of men but men should have influence over them.

ironically men love women and want what is best for them so we would still consider their well being and what is best for them. As it is now women are dictating too much of what is good for society while at the same time not taking full responsibility for society OR THEMSELVES because when anything goes wrong WHO do they turn to for help??? MEN be it the men in their personal lives or the government.

but when men get into trouble who do we turn to??? no one but ourselves.

@atribecalledgabi
    @Madame_CJSkywalker what do yall think of it?

Please dont be aggressive.

basically he is arguing women are just tall children

can't take him seriously

I'd bet money it's @zombie
  • atribecalledgabi
    atribecalledgabi Members, Moderators Posts: 14,063 Regulator
    edited November 2017
    Options
    LordZuko wrote: »
    You have a couple different types of mgtow.

Your average mgtow man is a bloke who wants the stability of a relationship, the wife the family etc etc but they recognize how dubious and detrimental the set up is with women either cheating and divorcing cuckolding and divorcing or just cutting off sex period. So these men go mgtow as the only logical course of action until the legal and social landscape adjusts. These are the men who are red pill ragers because the duplicity of females keeps them from being in relationships

Another type of mgtow is the true forced lonliness. Tfls are guys that are just physically unappealing to women. They've never been in long term relationships have few or no causal encounters. Nerds dweebs fatties basement dwellers low t just unappealing. So they are mgtow by default. They recognize women want nothing to do with them so they reject women as well.

The third type of mgtow is the guy who realizes that women are liabilities. That involvement with females does nothing but curtail your fun and deplete resources. These men value their freedom over everything. Generally these men are good looking and financially well off so they naturally draw female attention. They usually have strings of causal relationships and when the girl wants to get too serious he just drops her.

The fourth type is the burn victim. This is the guy who has either been in the court system for some combination of divorce and child support. He witnessed a woman who he loved and thought returned those feelings, absolutely decimate and defame him in court. It's at this time he realizes she was only in it for the money. So this guy is distraught, alienated and financially devastated. He just learned a life lesson the hard way. Don't trust these hoes, they don't love you.

All these scenarios are applicable to women as well.

We all got stories of somebody taking advantage of us or know somebody who has, are or know ppl that just ain't that attractive and blame their lack of game on the opposite sex, or ppl that just flat out don't wana be told what to do and won't succumb to a relationship/marriage...or at least not a traditional one.

Tf is the point of putting a name to this basic ass ? . Don't wana be married and tie yourself financially forever to a spouse and kids, then don't. Who cares. This ain't no earth shattering ? . It's 2017 do what you wana do.
  • AZTG
    AZTG Members Posts: 7,598 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Your average mgtow man is a bloke who wants the stability of a relationship, the wife the family etc etc but they recognize how dubious and detrimental the set up is with women either cheating and divorcing cuckolding and divorcing or just cutting off sex period. So these men go mgtow as the only logical course of action until the legal and social landscape adjusts. These are the men who are red pill ragers because the duplicity of females keeps them from being in relationships

Another type of mgtow is the true forced lonliness. Tfls are guys that are just physically unappealing to women. They've never been in long term relationships have few or no causal encounters. Nerds dweebs fatties basement dwellers low t just unappealing. So they are mgtow by default. They recognize women want nothing to do with them so they reject women as well.

The third type of mgtow is the guy who realizes that women are liabilities. That involvement with females does nothing but curtail your fun and deplete resources. These men value their freedom over everything. Generally these men are good looking and financially well off so they naturally draw female attention. They usually have strings of causal relationships and when the girl wants to get too serious he just drops her.

The fourth type is the burn victim. This is the guy who has either been in the court system for some combination of divorce and child support. He witnessed a woman who he loved and thought returned those feelings, absolutely decimate and defame him in court. It's at this time he realizes she was only in it for the money. So this guy is distraught, alienated and financially devastated. He just learned a life lesson the hard way. Don't trust these hoes, they don't love you.

We all got stories of somebody taking advantage of us or know somebody who has, are or know ppl that just ain't that attractive and blame their lack of game on the opposite sex, or ppl that just flat out don't wana be told what to do and won't succumb to a relationship/marriage...or at least not a traditional one.

Tf is the point of putting a name to this basic ass ? . Don't wana be married and tie yourself financially forever to a spouse and kids, then don't. Who cares. This ain't no earth shattering ? . It's 2017 do what you wana do.

For whatever reason this seems like a foreign concept to most. People cant just do ? without it being a movement whether is feminism, mgtow, political affiliation etc.

In normal terms, meaning, as long as no crazy ass war breaks out or some wild environmental ? happens, or something else that is way above me that I cant control happens, no man or woman can effect my life in a positive or negative way unless I let him.

Mgtow, and feminism, and similar movements all seem like a bunch of victims crying over ? that they have control over to me.
  • Will Munny
    Will Munny Members Posts: 30,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    All u cis Heterosexual men and ur mansplaining
  • LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY
    LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY Members, Writer Posts: 17,670 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

The big difference lies in the LEGAL SYSTEM. And it start biting women who have achieved the neo feminism dream : replacing men in their roles. What happened to MJB? She is paying idiotic alimony to her husband. And this ? will hit more and more women.

What is surprising is when women testify about it we say " oh its appalling THAT MUST CHANGE!" But when it comes to men WELL ... WE HAVE TO MAN UP.

Dear women yall will have to SHOW SYMPHATY AND DEEPER UNDERSTANDING TO YOUR MALE COUNTERPARTS. MGTOW IS NOT AN ACHIEVEMENT, ITS NOT A SOCIAL VICTORY. ITS A SIGN OF A SOCIAL AND COMMUNICATION DANGEROUS FAILURE.

I want to habe children by MAKING LOVE WITH MY WIFE. Yet the system is making me look like A TARGET READING TO PAY FOR IT. THE SYSTEM IS PUSHING WOMEN TO BE DISHONEST. Unless there is changes ill resort to SURROGACY. And im not happy or proud about that. And the women who are out here honest are getting lonely and sad. Everybody lose.

These good men and women will have to march together and ask for A LEGAL CHANGE. However as long as these women dont start analysing MEN PROBLEMS it wont work.

• LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY
    Options
    I would have questioned MGTOW if i was only a american problem. However the whole WESTERN WORLD IS TOUCHED.
  • atribecalledgabi
    edited November 2017
    Options
    AZTG wrote: »

For whatever reason this seems like a foreign concept to most. People cant just do ? without it being a movement whether is feminism, mgtow, political affiliation etc.

In normal terms, meaning, as long as no crazy ass war breaks out or some wild environmental ? happens, or something else that is way above me that I cant control happens, no man or woman can effect my life in a positive or negative way unless I let him.

Mgtow, and feminism, and similar movements all seem like a bunch of victims crying over ? that they have control over to me.

I feel like it's necessary if these groups are tryna enact change to things that actually will make things equal between sexes and hold each other accountable. Like I personally don't believe in alimony or spousal support unless a spouse was a homemaker or made waaaaay less...and even then it should be capped a certain amount of years to allow the other person to get back on their feet. Especially if there's kids involved. And I don't believe in ridiculous amounts of child support or the threat of jail if said amount cant be paid cuz that doesn't encourage co-parenting.

But i totally agree that at the end of the day you have complete control over your social interactions and who you ? or get in relationships with. Vet your partners. If ? /? ain't pulling their weight in your eyes, drop em and move on. Do not ? marry them.
  • atribecalledgabi
    Options

The big difference lies in the LEGAL SYSTEM. And it start biting women who have achieved the neo feminism dream : replacing men in their roles. What happened to MJB? She is paying idiotic alimony to her husband. And this ? will hit more and more women.

What is surprising is when women testify about it we say " oh its appalling THAT MUST CHANGE!" But when it comes to men WELL ... WE HAVE TO MAN UP.

Dear women yall will have to SHOW SYMPHATY AND DEEPER UNDERSTANDING TO YOUR MALE COUNTERPARTS. MGTOW IS NOT AN ACHIEVEMENT, ITS NOT A SOCIAL VICTORY. ITS A SIGN OF A SOCIAL AND COMMUNICATION DANGEROUS FAILURE.

I want to habe children by MAKING LOVE WITH MY WIFE. Yet the system is making me look like A TARGET READING TO PAY FOR IT. THE SYSTEM IS PUSHING WOMEN TO BE DISHONEST. Unless there is changes ill resort to SURROGACY. And im not happy or proud about that. And the women who are out here honest are getting lonely and sad. Everybody lose.

These good men and women will have to march together and ask for A LEGAL CHANGE. However as long as these women dont start analysing MEN PROBLEMS it wont work.

I already mentioned the legal aspect in my last post so I won't go over it again...but just know that I'm not your enemy here lol.

That's why I said in another post that I don't feel like this ? applies to me cuz I do my part by not being down with certain things that legally disproportionately hurt men.
  • LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY
    edited November 2017
    Options

I feel like it's necessary if these groups are tryna enact change to things that actually will make things equal between sexes and hold each other accountable. Like I personally don't believe in alimony or spousal support unless a spouse was a homemaker or made waaaaay less...and even then it should be capped a certain amount of years to allow the other person to get back on their feet. Especially if there's kids involved. And I don't believe in ridiculous amounts of child support or the threat of jail if said amount cant be paid cuz that doesn't encourage co-parenting.

But i totally agree that at the end of the day you have complete control over your social interactions and who you ? or get in relationships with. Vet your partners. If ? /? ain't pulling their weight in your eyes, drop em and move on before you ? marry em.

Goat. However the trend says that your female counterparts arent seeing things that way. The consequences is that it ? up society because it creates more division and untrust atmosphere.

It will affect you and your society indirectly.

Like gang activities affect the good people in there direct neighbourhoods.

https://youtu.be/n3aTiKImMhQ
  • LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY
    Options
    https://youtu.be/NEao02xkXKk

It touch more than men and women adult speaking. Children are victims too. Time to rethink our societies.
  • atribecalledgabi
    Options

Only in your ? up reality can my descriptions be applied to women.

Women initiate divorce at a rate of 70% it's not men deciding not to be married. Women are overwhelmingly awarded alimony and cs. Coincidence?

I've seen the ugliest hoes with kids. There's almost no such thing as a woman who cant get a man. However there are plenty of women who cant get the man they want because they just aren't on that level.

The majority of men are not a financial or legal liability to women. In fact most men increase the financial security of women.

This is why i don't discuss or debate mgtow philosophy with females. They will gaslight you till the end of time and you waste so much energy dispelling ? they pull out of their ass. It's irksome.

Lol it's not my ? up reality bruh. Chicks swear off dudes all the time and some go so far as to date women after being dogged out...they fit the first scenario. Lame chicks that do dumb ? like marry themselves (shoutout to @Meester ), or super religious women that are married to jesus...socially awkward clumsy chicks fit the 2nd scenario. Career women that make bank and would rather pay for ? than be married to a dude who make less fit the 3rd scenario....I personally got 2 female cousins going through separate custody battle right now off allegations their exes made. They fit the 4th scenario.

Now while I realize the 4th scenario most commonly happens to men, it's unheard of that it happens to women. I got a pretty big family that spreads across the country. I've literally seen all these things play out across the sexes. So yea we all got stories of getting fleeced.

My point in saying that it happens to women isn't to try to all lives matter the situation. I'm simply saying you can't fight these battles in your own personal relationships..because your personal relationships are your own. None of the ? you said negates my initial point that you have a say in creating the dynamic that works for you. If you, as a man, don't wana be married and legally bound to another human being, then don't ? do it and there are plenty of women who feel the same way.
  • LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY
    Options
  • sunlord
    sunlord Members Posts: 515 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lol this whole attitude that I am only worried about me is also a function of the slow collapse of society and is very feminine as selfishness is not really a male virtue.

One of the benefits of laws is that they serve to mitigate the results of bad human decisions, the family/divorce laws in the western world only increase the suffering of people therefore they are bad laws and should be changed.

the argument that they these laws ? over both sexes therefore we should both just suck it up is a ridiculous argument because if goes against the very social utility of the law
  • LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY
    Options
    lol this whole attitude that I am only worried about me is also a function of the slow collapse of society and is very feminine as selfishness is not really a male virtue.

One of the benefits of laws is that they serve to mitigate the results of bad human decisions, the family/divorce laws in the western world only increase the suffering of people therefore they are bad laws and should be changed.

the argument that they these laws ? over both sexes therefore we should both just suck it up is a ridiculous argument because if goes against the very social utility of the law

Gabi projects WHO SHE IS AND HOW SHE THINKS. She doesnt know that the majority of women dont quite think and see things like this.
    I only date women like her and its hard as hell to find them.
  • sunlord
    sunlord Members Posts: 515 ✭✭✭✭
    Options

Gabi projects WHO SHE IS AND HOW SHE THINKS. She doesnt know that the majority of women dont quite think and see things like this.

see I totally understand why she would think like that... because really the issues of wider society and the problems of others is not really something that females are as prone to want to address or fix. Many of them " think why bother if society going into the trashcan?? as long as I can live or be taken care of why should I care?? it's not worth the struggle fixing these greater societal issues if I cannot also benefit from it. "
  • LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY
    Options

see I totally understand why she would think like that... because really the issues of wider society and the problems of others is not really something that females are as prone to want to address or fix. Many of them " think why bother if society going into the trashcan?? as long as I can live or be taken care of why should I care?? it's not worth the struggle fixing these greater societal issues if I cannot also benefit from it. "

Women can be prone to think about the community and society PROVIDED TEHY ARE EDUCATED THAT WAY. We men, especially the sexist have contibute to the infantilization of women. And guess what: CHILDREN CANNOT BE AS ACCOUNTABLE AND MATURE AS ADULTS.
  • LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY
    Options
  • goldenja
    goldenja Members Posts: 6,351 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • AZTG
    AZTG Members Posts: 7,598 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    In this, or every other topic, i dont understand why people so worried about society crumbling. Society always crumbles and new values replace old ones. Power structures always change. Just look at history.

Especially now with the speed that technology is developing, there is no way to keep society to stay how we know it, and totallg impossible to go back to 50 years ago when men had all the power.

Everything is becoming automated, and in the next few decades, literally everything will be automated and the importance of money will die out. Something else will replace money as the ways of people being elite and create class divisions.

Personally I wanna see the world change. Its exciting to me. Regardless if its good or bad.

No way to stop progress. We will never have a problem free society. The progress we make as a species will solve all the problems we face today ans give rise to new ones.

There have always been people who wanted to stop progress and were afraid that society as we knew it was crumbling. They never won though. No matter what anyone does, change is inevitable. You can slow down change, but never stop it.
  • Mister B.
    Mister B. Members, Writer Posts: 16,172 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

But i totally agree that at the end of the day you have complete control over your social interactions and who you ? or get in relationships with. Vet your partners. If ? /? ain't pulling their weight in your eyes, drop em and move on. Do not ? marry them.

I mean, sure. It's not like you can be sued if an engagement doesn't fully go through, and you change your mind, right?

Oops, never mind....

Yep......here, too.

But I mean, OK. It's not like if relationship doesn't even make it to an engagement, the course have no effect. After all, if no one gets engaged, no real promises have been made to anyone, so muhfuckas should be safe on that, right?

You're wrong...
  • Madame_CJSkywalker
    Madame_CJSkywalker Members Posts: 940 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The motto is work smart not work hard.

Each and everyone of your weak rebuttals has been fully rebuffed by plenty of people doing in-depth research and investigating.

Biggest example is the "best interests of the child" scam. Children are exponentially more likely to be abused in the homes of single mothers than single fathers. The reason the courts award custody to mothers more is because divorce lawyers often coach women to fabricate instances of abuse in order to be awarded custody.
    Secondly, men often make more than the woman so child support often becomes an issue. The courts get paid from child support. Conflict of interests detected.

Women lie about everything under the sun, including ? .
    https://youtu.be/TZrzCAuiw7w

Why women lie about ?
    https://youtu.be/1tgXgpD3X2o

Use ur words bruh

Less than 25% of single parent households are headed by single fathers. And like u said single mothers tend to have fewer resources, i.e. less time and money to allocate to parenting, which often leads to neglect

That said, i never made a case for or against the "best interests of the child" doctrine. And I'm not arguing mothers are inherently better at raising children. A myth that has historically been used to keep women out the work place, in the house and codependent

My argument is that the tender years doctrine came about because the courts agreed that the child's interest should take precedence over the man's right to his children - SEE: women still not having a legal right to the children at the time - and maternal care (if the mother was not seen as at fault in the divorce proceedings) was considered at the time again by both men and women to be in the child's best interest

Even after the fact if the mother was proved to have committed adultery or to have left her husband to what the state considered to be "unfit" reasons, she was deemed unfit and the best interests of the child was then considered to be living with the father

General the entirety of child support payments go to the custodial parent unless he or she receives cash assistance from the state...with the exception of processing fees some states may impose which makes sense

Still many men have fallen victim to judges who side with gender over parenting skills. And still do today. That is because statutes, laws alone aren’t enough to change preconceived biases

I never made the case women dont lie about ? . Some have tried to make the case, like some like to argue women lying about ? is the norm. But like ur home girl from the vid says the evidence to suggest how often it occurs is inconclusive. She describes herself as a feminist so we arent all bad. And we're not a monolith. She also admitted that historically ? and sexual assault cases were not taken seriously and women often blamed for there attack so shes seems like a fair minded person you could learn a lot from her

But like i said its alot of ? going around from both sides ...

Lol @ weak
  • Madame_CJSkywalker
    Madame_CJSkywalker Members Posts: 940 ✭✭✭✭
    Options

Lol @ Selfishness being a feminine attribute...comments like this is why the convo gets contentious

And expound on how divorce laws are leading to a soceital collaspe or to more human suffering

Prior to no fault divorce laws and the likes of the tender years doctrine, women ( who make up 50-51% of the pop) could potentially get stuck in abusive and unhappy marriages because they faced poverty and the very real threat of being deprived of seeing their children. Now at least women have options

Not to say these these laws are perfect or havent had any averse effects that can be addressed...the answer is not to go back in time..nor is stigmatizing life styles...

Please can we stop romanticizing the past

• LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY
    edited November 2017
    Options

Lol @ Selfishness being a feminine attribute...comments like this is why the convo gets contentious

And expound on how divorce laws are leading to a soceital collaspe or to more human suffering

Prior to no fault divorce laws and the likes of the tender years doctrine, women ( who make up 50-51% of the pop) could potentially get stuck in abusive and unhappy marriages because they faced poverty and the very real threat of being deprived of seeing their children. Now at least women have options

Not to say these these laws are perfect or havent had any averse effects that can be addressed...the answer is not to go back in time..nor is stigmatizing life styles...

Please can we stop romanticizing the past

Romanticizing the past hell no.

"Now at least they got options" ... IT APPEAR THAT YET

https://youtu.be/1SeNUrAHmBE

https://youtu.be/79K7SNwuybA
  • Will Munny
    Will Munny Members Posts: 30,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    If chicks just let me do ? life I would never need to MGTOW. I don’t even wanna do ? I just wanna know they’d let if I wanted to.