MEEK MILL Gets Sentenced To 2-4 Years In Prison For Probation Violations

Options

Comments

• GetoBoy
    GetoBoy Members Posts: 3,879 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    anybody agreeing, cosigning, empathizing, understanding, whatever this hoe ass justice system is dishing out to this man is a hoe.

Nothing to analyze there.

Facts they seem to be not getting
  • GetoBoy
    Options
    Sad thing is the ppl that normal are suppose to fight to put you in jail the D.A. and his P.O. even THEY were saying this ain't worth jail time and weren't looking for jail time but he got 2-4 years and sum of y'all wanna say this is on him??? Smmfh
  • bck145
    bck145 Members Posts: 4,997 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    anybody agreeing, cosigning, empathizing, understanding, whatever this hoe ass justice system is dishing out to this man is a hoe.

No one is agreeing with the justice system...thats not the point here

The system doesnt make meek mill do dumb ? when he knows he should act right

Is the punishment harsh? Sure it is but he was the dumb ? who violated the probation on multiple occasions...so as a grown man, thats on him and you cant blame the system, regardless of how ? up you think it is...this is all on meek being an idiot and if he just acted right, would not being going through all of this
  • MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14
    MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14 Members Posts: 15,337 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    GetoBoy wrote: »
    Y'all saying Meek didn't something wrong and sweeping the corrupt system under the rug is the issue... Instead of saying "yea meek made a mistake but this system is the issue and needs to be reformed and this judge and PO need to be looked into etc" y'all saying " yea the system messed up but Meek knows the so he should play by messed up system rules if he wanna stay free becuz if he don't then it's on him"

It's sad we as black ppl to see the problem with thinking like the and how they basically have us programed to always find the fault in us even when they the ones at fault smh

Mistake? Lmao this ? continued to make hella mistakes. The system is corrupt nobody is disagreeing with that. This judge has had a ? ton of bias and fuckery (wanted meek to leave roc nation and cover a boyz to men song). ? if anything meek got more breaks from the system than the average ? .

Lets look at what meek did before getting jail time again
    1. Skipped an event he told the judge he would be at in the community
    2. Had a tainted sample for a drug test
    3. Flew out to an award show without asking is p.o.
    4. Went to new york without asking his p.o.
    5. Allowed weed carrier to live stream him riding around nyc on bikes

Now sure he ain't deserve a felony for the bikes. But what average ? on probation doesn't get in trouble for leaving the state under restricted travel? What ? doesn't get in trouble for having a tainted sample (allegedly)?

The judge went too far for sure and her logic doesn't add up to the time. But make no mistake about it meek ain't make a single mistake he continues to this day to make mistakes. That is all i am saying. I really hope this will be his last stay in jail or he will get it overturned i do. But meek has to make changes plain and simple.
  • Roster Player #99
    Roster Player #99 Members Posts: 4,237 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

• KnowReasonForPeace
    KnowReasonForPeace Members Posts: 2,996 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2017
    Options

And your a ? idiot for not taking any type of accountability for yourself. Free meek though.
  • KnowReasonForPeace
    Options
    I tell you what, you ? go become repeat offenders and see how that works out for you.
  • GetoBoy
    Options
    Y'all STILL not getting it so I'ma ask a simple question what's worse in this situation Meek actions or the system reaction to his actions?? If the system reaction is worse then THAT should be your main concern THAT should be what you highlight the judge giving out injustice verdicts shouldn't be sum cliff notes under "we all know it's happening so it's on you to stay out they way" wtf no it's on THEM to get it right becuz THAT'S the thing that is the bigger issue which was made even more clear by even the DA and his PO saying he don't deserve jail time.... Yes Meek made sum mistakes but those mistakes aren't worth 2-4 years so that should be what's highlighted not swept under the rug as sum kinda side note we all should just accept

But that point seems to keep getting lost becuz the reply I keep getting is yea the system is bad but Meek shouldn't do this Meek wrong here meek did this Meek gotta learn Meek gotta do better Meek gotta stay out they way wtf you don't even see you completely giving something you admit is corrupt a pass for being corrupt ? more concerned with what Meek should have done better and none of y'all have even once talk about what the judge should do how that judge needs to learn her lesson how she is abusing her power y'all only worried bout meek should stay out her way that's why I call it slave mindset
  • GetoBoy
    edited November 2017
    Options
    I tell you what, you ? go become repeat offenders and see how that works out for you.

I've violated my probation doing alot worse and ain't get no 2 years especially on ? that was dropped so I've seen how it worked out for me already
  • KnowReasonForPeace
    Options
    Y'all STILL not getting it so I'ma ask a simple question what's worse in this situation Meek actions or the system reaction to his actions?? If the system reaction is worse then THAT should be your main concern THAT should be what you highlight the judge giving out injustice verdicts shouldn't be sum cliff notes under "we all know it's happening so it's on you to stay out they way" wtf no it's on THEM to get it right becuz THAT'S the thing that is the bigger issue which was made even more clear by even the DA and his PO saying he don't deserve jail time.... Yes Meek made sum mistakes but those mistakes aren't worth 2-4 years so that should be what's highlighted not swept under the rug as sum kinda side note we all should just accept

But that point seems to keep getting lost becuz the reply I keep getting is yea the system is bad but Meek shouldn't do this Meek wrong here meek did this Meek gotta learn Meek gotta do better Meek gotta stay out they way wtf you don't even see you completely giving something you admit is corrupt a pass for being corrupt ? more concerned with what Meek should have done better and none of y'all have even once talk about what the judge should do how that judge needs to learn her lesson how she is abusing her power y'all only worried bout meek should stay out her way that's why I call it slave mindset

What else needs to be said about the judge that hasnt been said already? She needs to be disbarred(correct term?) and brought up on charges? Yes. unfair ruling on meek? Yes. You are completely dismissing the fact that he did ? he wasnt supposed to. You want him to be able to do illegal ? and be free. Youbdont want him to move smarter or actually think before doing dumb ? , just be able to live his life doing drugs and and other ? . You violating your probation and getting off even though you did worse just shows the system is ? on both ends. That's not a good look or anything to brag about man. You ? act like its wrong to not have a record and not want to be sitting in a ? jail cell.
  • KnowReasonForPeace
    Options
    Ok basically you want ? replying in this thread to talk more about the judge doing meek wrong at turn and be disgusted at that the same way we disappointed in meek not helping himself?
  • GetoBoy
    Options

What else needs to be said about the judge that hasnt been said already? She needs to be disbarred(correct term?) and brought up on charges? Yes. unfair ruling on meek? Yes. You are completely dismissing the fact that he did ? he wasnt supposed to. You want him to be able to do illegal ? and be free. Youbdont want him to move smarter or actually think before doing dumb ? , just be able to live his life doing drugs and and other ? . You violating your probation and getting off even though you did worse just shows the system is ? on both ends. That's not a good look or anything to brag about man. You ? act like its wrong to not have a record and not want to be sitting in a ? jail cell.

No I want him to be treated fairly like he or anybody else should be and when they aren't THAT is the problem you tryna say yea I know you getting treated unfairly but oh well you should have done better wtf kinda mindset is that
  • KnowReasonForPeace
    Options
    How about you talk more about the yes men around him helping himnot trying to atleast stop him from making bad decisions.Talk about how he shouldn't violate his probation by doing drugs. Judge didnt force him to do any of the ? hes done wrong. If so, please post it.
  • KnowReasonForPeace
    Options

No I want him to be treated fairly like he or anybody else should be and when they aren't THAT is the problem you tryna say yea I know you getting treated unfairly but oh well you should have done better wtf kinda mindset is that

You saying he shouldn't have neen more careful?
    Im saying he didnt help his situation at all with the illegal ? .
  • d.green
    d.green Members Posts: 12,051 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    RickyRich wrote: »

Damn....so a black female has had him hemmed up for 10 years under probation.

• KnowReasonForPeace
    Options
    Yes he should have done better cause he know he a ? target already in the system and they ready to put him away for a longer time than 2-4. Now I'm asking you what should meek have done? Keep doing drugs? Keep illegally riding bikes in a city that has petty laws to get ? for the smallest things? You want him to say ? the rules of his probation and do whatever he wants just to get locked up again? Again you completely dismissing his part in him getting locked up.
  • blackgod813
    blackgod813 Members Posts: 9,577 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This ? aint new we black they want to hurt us we live in there society an for hundred of years this has been the standard we must stay aware an away from getting trouble common knowledge
  • GetoBoy
    edited November 2017
    Options

His 2 faults were getting into a fight were he was swung on first and a wheelie dafuq you mean he need to be more careful what should he have just let the ? punch him then walk away.... He's being unrightfully sentenced for things that were dropped and the DA and PO didn't even have a problem with wtf if the DA and PO don't got a problem how much more careful can you be??? ? gotta live in a bubble becuz the judge ain't get her down on bended knee shout out?? Naw sorry this is all on her she seemed ready to get him for jaywalking if she could I'm not finna come down on anybody with that type of cloud over them
  • KnowReasonForPeace
    Options

His 2 faults were getting into a fight were he was swung on first and a wheelie dafuq you mean he be more careful what should he have just let the ? punch him then walk away.... He's being unrightfully sentenced for things that were dropped and the DA and PO didn't even have a problem with wtf if the DA and PO don't got a problem how much more careful can you be??? ? gotta live in a bubble becuz the judge ain't get her down on bended knee shout out?? Naw sorry this is all on her she seemed ready to get him for jaywalking if she could I'm not finna come down on anybody with that type of cloud over them

Come on man if he was swung on first, of course he got the right to defend himself. And yes doing a ? wheelie knowing its illegal thats on him. Like i said he didnt help himself with that ? .
  • StoneColdMikey
    StoneColdMikey Members, Moderators Posts: 33,543 Regulator
    Options
    He shouldn’t have to serve more than a year
  • GetoBoy
    Options

His 2 faults were getting into a fight were he was swung on first and a wheelie dafuq you mean he be more careful what should he have just let the ? punch him then walk away.... He's being unrightfully sentenced for things that were dropped and the DA and PO didn't even have a problem with wtf if the DA and PO don't got a problem how much more careful can you be??? ? gotta live in a bubble becuz the judge ain't get her down on bended knee shout out?? Naw sorry this is all on her she seemed ready to get him for jaywalking if she could I'm not finna come down on anybody with that type of cloud over them

Come on man if he was swung on first, of course he got the right to defend himself. And yes doing a ? wheelie knowing its illegal thats on him. Like i said he didnt help himself with that ? .

He shouldn't have to live in a bubble to help yourself not get 2 years over stuff even the DA and PO ain't worried about that's the point..... Once you have to live like that it's outta your control what happens to you which is a issue not Meek doing a wheelie and fighting after getting swung on if those things get you years then there's nothing you could do she was eventually gonna get you for something unless you lived your life perfect
  • GetoBoy
    Options
    ? basically going to prison for 2 years over self defense and a speeding ticket practically and ? saying it's on him to move better smh aight man