MGTOWrama : A FEMINIZM CONSEQUENCE

Options

Comments

• Madame_CJSkywalker
    Madame_CJSkywalker Members Posts: 940 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    LordZuko wrote: »

Bingo, bango, bongo

Cohabiting couples had a separation rate five times that of married couples and a reconciliation rate that was one-third that of married couples.
    Cohabiting couples are more likely to experience infidelity.
    Compared to those planning to marry, those cohabiting have an overall poorer relationship quality. They tend to have more fighting and violence and less reported happiness.
    https://www.thespruce.com/cohabitation-facts-and-statistics-2302236

There are a myriad of reasons why Men choose not to pursue college.relationships and future marriages are just one of them

http://www.denverpost.com/2017/06/04/men-women-college-proportion/

Many opt for trade school, others don't want the debt, others still leave because of anti male hostility.

Schools in general fail to meet the needs of boys. But we've already gone over that and I'm not rehashing.

We're going to keep the discussion focused on why men decide on a certain course of action not boys.

@Madame_CJSkywalker. Btw i never said That men not wanting relationships is the reason for dropping out. You're either conflating my argument or your reading comprehension skills are lacking.

I said men not desiring marriage is a reason many don't strive to earn more money than women. They don't have a provider role that drives them.

lol

again you are suggesting a large and growing contingent of men are purposely opting of society and walking away from women but you have yet to provide any hard evidence

the evidence we do have suggest...

-men and women no longer see marriage as being important, at least not the non-college educated and lower income folk

-women decided to wait or forgo marriage is what is largely driving marriage rates down

-and serial monogamy has been on the rise

maybe ur right...we turn into japan. but there are really no real losers if these men truly prefer the company of a game console to women...the economy will suffer guess one could argue. but maybe we could use a reset *shrugs*
  • sunlord
    sunlord Members Posts: 515 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    JAPAN IS A DYING SOCIETY.
  • Madame_CJSkywalker
    Options
    why do you keep saying this?

change aint a bad thing as long as its benefiting you.

these chicks going to college an ? just want options.

if i find a man great..i can fall back an dont have to use my degree and can have him pay for the loan

or

if i dont find a man, great..i can sleep around and be free and young an have simps pay for my loan

but if they can find a man...then its because its not men that meet their standards or just not enough of them.

nah thats ? ....maybe its because these women dont hold themselves like women but more like objects that can be manipulated with a dream thats sold.

how many women be on that..."i aint got time for a man" when they building or getting money or enjoying life? yet want to be apart of someone whos established.

nah lady...its a fly in your soup.

One minute its shame on women for ? around with bums and thugs

Then too many women standards are too high...what are they bringing to the table

Fact is for many single women under 30 with no children they will have a hard time meeting a male counterpart their age whose earning ability meets or exceeds their own

With young to middle age blk women its even harder

Yes we lost a lot of dating prospects due to racism but that doesnt change the fact blk women outnumber blk men in america

Even if every blk man in america married a blk woman today, one out of 10,12 blk women still wouldn't make it down the aisle if they hoped to marry a blk man

And then when u account for men who are not single or ? or don't date blk women the dating pool shrinks even more for blk women looking to date a blk men. For college educated blk women who want a college educated blk man the dating pool is even smaller

Will women have to adjust there standards yes. But this idea that taking a persons financial situation into consideration is objectifying or should discouraged is bunk

everything you said...is more reason why women should change their stank attitudes.

and even if every blk woman were to have a more pliable attitude there will still be women left without a man if she wants to date a blk man

i mentioned how if you account for ? , men who don't date blk women the dating pool shrinks... what about the men who are physically/mentally abusive, not monogamy material, not father material, chronically unemployed etc

so would that change of attitude include accepting these men and their faults no matter what

we already see that today...i already see some blk men taking advantage ....women putting up with infidelity, dishonesty and abuse just to have somebody

but yes both men and women need to look in the mirror

• LordZuko
    LordZuko Members Posts: 2,473 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Bingo, bango, bongo

Cohabiting couples had a separation rate five times that of married couples and a reconciliation rate that was one-third that of married couples.
    Compared to those planning to marry, those cohabiting have an overall poorer relationship quality. They tend to have more fighting and violence and less reported happiness.

There are a myriad of reasons why Men choose not to pursue college.relationships and future marriages are just one of them

Many opt for trade school, others don't want the debt, others still leave because of anti male hostility.

Schools in general fail to meet the needs of boys. But we've already gone over that and I'm not rehashing.

We're going to keep the discussion focused on why men decide on a certain course of action not boys.

@Madame_CJSkywalker. Btw i never said That men not wanting relationships is the reason for dropping out. You're either conflating my argument or your reading comprehension skills are lacking.

I said men not desiring marriage is a reason many don't strive to earn more money than women. They don't have a provider role that drives them.

lol

again you are suggesting a large and growing contingent of men are purposely opting of society and walking away from women but you have yet to provide any hard evidence

-men and women no longer see marriage as being important, at least not the non-college educated and lower income folk

-women decided to wait or forgo marriage is what is largely driving marriage rates down

maybe ur right...we turn into japan. but there are really no real losers if these men truly prefer the company of a game console to women...the economy will suffer guess one could argue. but maybe we could use a reset *shrugs*

I provided plenty of evidence. You just like to pretend you can't read.

Look it's ok to just back out the argument. You don't have a point you never had one. You just felt some type of way that men are increasingly deciding to hit you with the WarGames strategy.
  • Madame_CJSkywalker
    Options

Bingo, bango, bongo

lol

Look it's ok to just back out the argument. You don't have a point you never had one. You just felt some type of way that men are increasingly deciding to hit you with the WarGames strategy.

i said hard evidence

and lol @ any one hitting me with a wargames startegy.... i don't know exactly what that means.... but no need to explain...

think i'll be ok
  • 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

if i find a man great..i can fall back an dont have to use my degree and can have him pay for the loan

or

if i dont find a man, great..i can sleep around and be free and young an have simps pay for my loan

but if they can find a man...then its because its not men that meet their standards or just not enough of them.

nah thats ? ....maybe its because these women dont hold themselves like women but more like objects that can be manipulated with a dream thats sold.

how many women be on that..."i aint got time for a man" when they building or getting money or enjoying life? yet want to be apart of someone whos established.

Then too many women standards are too high...what are they bringing to the table

Fact is for many single women under 30 with no children they will have a hard time meeting a male counterpart their age whose earning ability meets or exceeds their own

Yes we lost a lot of dating prospects due to racism but that doesnt change the fact blk women outnumber blk men in america

Even if every blk man in america married a blk woman today, one out of 10,12 blk women still wouldn't make it down the aisle if they hoped to marry a blk man

And then when u account for men who are not single or ? or don't date blk women the dating pool shrinks even more for blk women looking to date a blk men. For college educated blk women who want a college educated blk man the dating pool is even smaller

Will women have to adjust there standards yes. But this idea that taking a persons financial situation into consideration is objectifying or should discouraged is bunk

everything you said...is more reason why women should change their stank attitudes.

and even if every blk woman were to have a more pliable attitude there will still be women left without a man if she wants to date a blk man

i mentioned how if you account for ? , men who don't date blk women the dating pool shrinks... what about the men who are physically/mentally abusive, not monogamy material, not father material, chronically unemployed etc

so would that change of attitude include accepting these men and their faults no matter what

we already see that today...i already see some blk men taking advantage ....women putting up with infidelity, dishonesty and abuse just to have somebody

you see these women putting up with stuff huh?

you ever think of what that woman did to deserve it or if you hearing the whole story?

i once a long time ago met a couple my wife knew.

the dude was an ? towards his wife.....i was like dude is an ? .

but later my wife told me that she quit her $100k plus job to open a flowershop.

she got bored and closed the shop and now aint working. an everything fell onto him.

so after that i can see why hes an ? towards her.

that and the countless other stories i post here...makes you think. are all these women even quality women?

i know more stand up dudes that legit, honest, no lunch ? having, build with my husband, no attention from others needed, all for the family type women.

most have an angle or an out and they friends allow the out ...allow the game and dont hold their friends accountable for being fuked up.

all my homies will let me know if im ? up. how many women will do that for their friends? how many will encourage a chick to just get his number in case?

another thing i can add to the list of ? women dont like...an thats to see another woman happy.
  • LordZuko
    Options

Bingo, bango, bongo

lol

i said hard evidence

and lol @ any one hitting me with a wargames startegy.... i don't know exactly what that means.... but no need to explain...

think i'll be ok

You don't know the wargames strategy?
    But you claim to be a nerd
    Claim to work in IT.

You fraud a phony a fake a scam, you probably 36 in a karate class.
    @sion change her name to #taebohoe

You in here mad cuz ? kickin knowledge? I got that ? you need to learn tho, that ether, that ? that make your weave burn slow.
  • Madame_CJSkywalker
    Options

or

you ever think of what that woman did to deserve it or if you hearing the whole story?

but later my wife told me that she quit her $100k plus job to open a flowershop.

she got bored and closed the shop and now aint working. an everything fell onto him.

that and the countless other stories i post here...makes you think. are all these women even quality women?

i know more stand up dudes that legit, honest, no lunch ? having, build with my husband, no attention from others needed, all for the family type women.

most have an angle or an out and they friends allow the out ...allow the game and dont hold their friends accountable for being fuked up.

all my homies will let me know if im ? up. how many women will do that for their friends? how many will encourage a chick to just get his number in case?

another thing i can add to the list of ? women dont like...an thats to see another woman happy.

ur experiences and relationships are limited

ain't ? -ness has no gender

my brothers have dealt with some aint ? women

at the same time a family member's bd, for ex, is not willing to accept that their child is autistic and has not taken the time/effort to build a closer relationship with the boy. backstory, her bd spent some time over seas but now he's back

when i was 8 i witnessed my mother's friend husband storm in the house and hit her in the face closed fist as she was talking with my mom. before that he was a seemingly good provider, worked at GM, and a active father

• Madame_CJSkywalker
    Options

Bingo, bango, bongo

lol

i said hard evidence

think i'll be ok

Claim to work in IT.

You in here mad cuz ? kickin knowledge? I got that ? you need to learn tho, that ether, that ? that make your weave burn slow.

so just because i'm not hip to all ur pop culture/nerdy references i'm a fake? lol...

and what gives u the idea i'm mad or feel threatened? just having a friendly discussion

if everything else goes to ? , i have my ? and my college debt can keep me warm
  • sunlord
    Options

or

at the same time a family member's bd, for ex, is not willing to accept that their child is autistic and has not taken the time/effort to build a closer relationship with the boy. backstory, her bd spent some time over seas but now he's back

when i was 8 i witnessed my mother's friend husband storm in the house and hit her in the face closed fist as she was talking with my mom. before that he was a seemingly good provider, worked at GM, and a active father

She probably did something to deserve that punch because no man who is a good father just beats on his woman for no reason. Give the BABY daddy some more time it's hard for some men to accept a ? baby
  • BiblicalAtheist
    BiblicalAtheist Members Posts: 15,668 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    LPast wrote: »
    Is it a man's responsibility to lead women?

Imo, logic should lead. It doesn't matter if you're man, woman, old or young, logic trumps.

And logic states that those who shoulder the most responsibility and incur the greatest consequence should be responsible for decision making.
    And those who refuse to take responsibility for even the most personal decisions should fall back. All the way back.

Doesn't negate what I said. You just keep going in circles, like using the bible to prove the bible. I'm not interesting in going back and forth with you.
  • Madame_CJSkywalker
    Options
    sunlord wrote: »

or

She probably did something to deserve that punch because no man who is a good father just beats on his woman for no reason. Give the BABY daddy some more time it's hard for some men to accept a ? baby

ur making excuses...good ppl do bad ? all the time

but i hate this idea ppl are all bad or good

we are complex... trauma or just time can cause a person to change, act out of character... substance abuse... financial difficulties
  • BiblicalAtheist
    Options

or

ur making excuses...good ppl do bad ? all the time

but i hate this idea ppl are all bad or good

we are complex... trauma or just time can cause a person to change, act out of character... substance abuse... financial difficulties

And there is also more than one contributing factor to every problem. To try and nail down the one thing that is ? up everything is a grave error.
  • LordZuko
    Options

Imo, logic should lead. It doesn't matter if you're man, woman, old or young, logic trumps.

And logic states that those who shoulder the most responsibility and incur the greatest consequence should be responsible for decision making.
    And those who refuse to take responsibility for even the most personal decisions should fall back. All the way back.

Doesn't negate what I said. You just keep going in circles, like using the bible to prove the bible. I'm not interesting in going back and forth with you.

No i made an insinuation.
    Subtly implying that women in general are not fit for leadership positions because they don't even take responsibility for their own choices. Meanwhile men are shouldered with the most responsibility and the harshest consequences therefore the duty and obligations that come along with leadership should also fall to them.

You find me a woman that takes accountability for her personal choices and accepts the consequences I'll consider amending my general philosophy.
  • LordZuko
    Options

Bingo, bango, bongo

lol

i said hard evidence

think i'll be ok

Claim to work in IT.

so just because i'm not hip to all ur pop culture/nerdy references i'm a fake? lol...

and what gives u the idea i'm mad or feel threatened? just having a friendly discussion

I dropped two references and you got neither one of them.

You're a lame.
  • BiblicalAtheist
    Options

You find me a woman that takes accountability for her personal choices and accepts the consequences I'll consider amending my general philosophy.

I doubt so highly you would do that, that I would bet money on it. Good day.
  • gorilla
    gorilla Members Posts: 1,889 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2017
    Options

No i made an insinuation.
    Subtly implying that women in general are not fit for leadership positions because they don't even take responsibility for their own choices. Meanwhile men are shouldered with the most responsibility and the harshest consequences therefore the duty and obligations that come along with leadership should also fall to them.

Hell we'd have better odds trying to find Wakanda.

It has a lot to do with our upbringing though. Girls are catered to. So everything is someone else's job/responsibility. We are told man up and take responsibility. When faced with accountability, girls often cry their way out of it.

These ladies in here know you're kicking the facts, hence the circular arguments they always use in every thread of this nature. Some women refuse to accept that men and women are different, and will never admit that they only want so called equality when it benefits them.

I usually entertain the banter in these threads but ? is mad draining so I sat this one out. Always the same talking points coupled with selective googles that fit the narrative they tryna push. You and 2stepz been holding it down as usual.
  • LordZuko
    Options

? , @BiblicalAtheist own subconscious betraying her. She easily could have said, "me" that she is a grown woman who takes accountability and responsibility for her own actions and accepts the consequences.
    Smh.
  • BiblicalAtheist
    Options

? , @BiblicalAtheist own subconscious betraying her. She easily could have said, "me" that she is a grown woman who takes accountability and responsibility for her own actions and accepts the consequences.
    Smh.

You're too slow for me. Way ahead of you on that one ;) You've amply show you're frame of mind, and feel it would be a waste in time engaging you in conversation in the future.
  • LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY
    LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY Members, Writer Posts: 17,670 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Bingo, bango, bongo

lol

i said hard evidence

think i'll be ok

Claim to work in IT.

Hold on !!

Bingo, bango, bongo

lol

i said hard evidence

think i'll be ok

Claim to work in IT.

Please be civil and peacefull

BOTH OF Yall
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    Options

or

You going to reach that hard?
  • sunlord
    edited November 2017
    Options
    blackrain wrote: »

or

You going to reach that hard?

How is that a reach??? no one just goes nuts and just beats their girl for no reason, UNLESS he was ? or high there had to be a real motive. There is probably more to the story that she never knew about.
  • LordZuko
    Options
    The whole "I'm too smart for you" shtick only works if you're smart
  • deadeye
    deadeye Members Posts: 22,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

or

For college educated blk women who want a college educated blk man the dating pool is even smaller

The bolded is part of the problem

You keep mentioning earning ability and level of education.......but nothing at all about compatibility and/or how well the man treats/respects you.
  • LordZuko
    Options
    deadeye wrote: »

or

For college educated blk women who want a college educated blk man the dating pool is even smaller

The bolded is part of the problem

You keep mentioning earning ability and level of education.......but nothing at all about compatibility and/or how well the man treats/respects you.

Don't set yourself up like that. Those are character traits. Numerous studies and dating coaches have revealed that Black women in particular do not consider character or principles when considering a partner. First they consider his fashion, then anatomy then his sexual performance then his finances. But fashion sort of clues them in on fashion. If he spends money on high end clothes for himself it indicates his financial level, but also that he'll do the same for her.