• blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    Options
    blackrain wrote: »
    LordZuko wrote: »
    deadeye wrote: »
    why do you keep saying this?

change aint a bad thing as long as its benefiting you.

these chicks going to college an ? just want options.

if i find a man great..i can fall back an dont have to use my degree and can have him pay for the loan

or

if i dont find a man, great..i can sleep around and be free and young an have simps pay for my loan

but if they can find a man...then its because its not men that meet their standards or just not enough of them.

nah thats ? ....maybe its because these women dont hold themselves like women but more like objects that can be manipulated with a dream thats sold.

how many women be on that..."i aint got time for a man" when they building or getting money or enjoying life? yet want to be apart of someone whos established.

nah lady...its a fly in your soup.

Fact is for many single women under 30 with no children they will have a hard time meeting a male counterpart their age whose earning ability meets or exceeds their own

For college educated blk women who want a college educated blk man the dating pool is even smaller

Will women have to adjust there standards yes. But this idea that taking a persons financial situation into consideration is objectifying or should discouraged is bunk

The bolded is part of the problem

You keep mentioning earning ability and level of education.......but nothing at all about compatibility and/or how well the man treats/respects you.

Don't set yourself up like that. Those are character traits. Numerous studies and dating coaches have revealed that Black women in particular do not consider character or principles when considering a partner. First they consider his fashion, then anatomy then his sexual performance then his finances. But fashion sort of clues them in on fashion. If he spends money on high end clothes for himself it indicates his financial level, but also that he'll do the same for her.

? this is far from the truth in my case.....wife got all this high priced ? an i wear $40 sneakers.
    @blakfiya

LOL SMH but who's fault is that at the bolded, if u really the leader in ur house as a man is allegedly supposed to be?

lemme find out it's really ur wife who makes all the money in ur house......that would make sense that u would be nothing more than just a dependent on her taxes

or are u just admitting to us all that u just a simp of the highest degree? grow some ? and man up my ? , don't let wifey play u like that :joy:

she secured her position by holding me down. so shoes and ? dont mean nothing to me..its when it mattered that she stood tall next to me that matters. if that whats she asks for ....she deserves it.

you need to man up an give a ? credit. you still want to try to prove i aint got what i say even tho its been proven for years. you the only ? focused on that.

gotta let it go bruh.

an what man would not give his wife the world if he could?

you bitter for nothing

@ the bold...look at the name of the group in the thread title...

true but would those women deserve it? its one thing to be entitled and another to deserve and earn the right to ask for whatever.

the women being mentioned in this thread are entitled, self serving and selfish.

they want to take it all without struggle or sacrifice and give nothing back...because thats what a man should do.

From what I'm reading in here there is no distinction between women who deserve it and women who feel entitled. It's just "women"

there is a clear distinction.
    its just the percentages of women who are feeling entitled are going up at a rate that it shouldnt nor is it sustainable.

im just glad i lucked up.

but still .....the girlfriends an ? ....them hoes be tripping.

People in general feel entitled to ? they shouldn't have. It's a bunch of ? who don't make progress in ? but MyPlayer on NBA2k talking about what they "deserve" from a woman. Ain't ? people will always exist as they always have. I'm also of the belief that if you constantly coming across people who you deem to be not worth a ? then you need to reevaluate the people you surround yourself with as well. You can't keep blaming everyone else and not also do some self reflection about why you may end up in the same types of situations over and over again
  • 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

if i find a man great..i can fall back an dont have to use my degree and can have him pay for the loan

or

if i dont find a man, great..i can sleep around and be free and young an have simps pay for my loan

but if they can find a man...then its because its not men that meet their standards or just not enough of them.

nah thats ? ....maybe its because these women dont hold themselves like women but more like objects that can be manipulated with a dream thats sold.

how many women be on that..."i aint got time for a man" when they building or getting money or enjoying life? yet want to be apart of someone whos established.

Fact is for many single women under 30 with no children they will have a hard time meeting a male counterpart their age whose earning ability meets or exceeds their own

For college educated blk women who want a college educated blk man the dating pool is even smaller

Will women have to adjust there standards yes. But this idea that taking a persons financial situation into consideration is objectifying or should discouraged is bunk

You keep mentioning earning ability and level of education.......but nothing at all about compatibility and/or how well the man treats/respects you.

Don't set yourself up like that. Those are character traits. Numerous studies and dating coaches have revealed that Black women in particular do not consider character or principles when considering a partner. First they consider his fashion, then anatomy then his sexual performance then his finances. But fashion sort of clues them in on fashion. If he spends money on high end clothes for himself it indicates his financial level, but also that he'll do the same for her.

? this is far from the truth in my case.....wife got all this high priced ? an i wear $40 sneakers.
    @blakfiya

LOL SMH but who's fault is that at the bolded, if u really the leader in ur house as a man is allegedly supposed to be?

lemme find out it's really ur wife who makes all the money in ur house......that would make sense that u would be nothing more than just a dependent on her taxes

or are u just admitting to us all that u just a simp of the highest degree? grow some ? and man up my ? , don't let wifey play u like that :joy:

she secured her position by holding me down. so shoes and ? dont mean nothing to me..its when it mattered that she stood tall next to me that matters. if that whats she asks for ....she deserves it.

you need to man up an give a ? credit. you still want to try to prove i aint got what i say even tho its been proven for years. you the only ? focused on that.

gotta let it go bruh.

you bitter for nothing

true but would those women deserve it? its one thing to be entitled and another to deserve and earn the right to ask for whatever.

the women being mentioned in this thread are entitled, self serving and selfish.

they want to take it all without struggle or sacrifice and give nothing back...because thats what a man should do.

From what I'm reading in here there is no distinction between women who deserve it and women who feel entitled. It's just "women"

its just the percentages of women who are feeling entitled are going up at a rate that it shouldnt nor is it sustainable.

People in general feel entitled to ? they shouldn't have. It's a bunch of ? who don't make progress in ? but MyPlayer on NBA2k talking about what they "deserve" from a woman. Ain't ? people will always exist as they always have. I'm also of the belief that if you constantly coming across people who you deem to be not worth a ? then you need to reevaluate the people you surround yourself with as well. You can't keep blaming everyone else and not also do some self reflection about why you may end up in the same types of situations over and over again

you right....you right

you got me there...

but who asked you anyway?

why you always ? with me?

dzpy7n.gif
  • gorilla
    gorilla Members Posts: 1,889 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    LPast wrote: »
    Y'all saying a lot of ish I agree with, but 3 things...

1. I haven't met all these black feminist that y'all are talking about.
    2. Most of what y'all are complaining about is a direct reflection of men.
    3. Why does your woman or prospects make more than you?

I can break down #2 until the cows come home.

Example: How many men in here, if they met the woman of his dreams wait on her if she said she was waiting to get married BEFORE she had any kind of sex?

Very few... If you look at that in terms of supply and demand, you have damn near created a market for the acceptance of hoes.

Number 2 is deflection at best. You're assuming a small portion of men would not accept sex only after marriage after finding their dream woman. Every man surely wouldn't do it, but the whole idea is mere speculation either way.

Adding to that, waiting until after marriage or not has nothing to do with hoism.
  • LPast
    LPast Members Posts: 4,546 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2017
    Options
    gorilla wrote: »

Example: How many men in here, if they met the woman of his dreams wait on her if she said she was waiting to get married BEFORE she had any kind of sex?

Very few... If you look at that in terms of supply and demand, you have damn near created a market for the acceptance of hoes.

Number 2 is deflection at best. You're assuming a small portion of men would not accept sex only after marriage after finding their dream woman. Every man surely wouldn't do it, but the whole idea is mere speculation either way.

Adding to that, waiting until after marriage or not has nothing to do with hoism.

Nah, dudes just don't want to own it. You must think that strip clubs exist because women like pole dancing...

Regardless of how y'all feel, it's a man's world.
  • 2stepz_ahead
    edited November 2017
    Options

Nah, dudes just don't want to own it. You must think that strip clubs exist because women like pole dancing...

i do think men ...our community of males are a problem and should lead these women.

i always say it comes back to the men....but right now we talking about womenz.

maybe we need a black man needs to stand up thread. i bet it wont do numbers cause every ? thinks hes a stand up dude.

kinda like all ? got custody of there kid
  • sunlord
    sunlord Members Posts: 515 ✭✭✭✭
    Options

That market always existed men have always wanted hoes, WE have not changed we will always want ? but only for sex not marriage today women expect to act like ? and still get married.

The equation was simple
    female chastity + male sexual urges= Desire for marriage
  • blackrain
    Options

i do think men ...our community of males are a problem and should lead these women.

maybe we need a black man needs to stand up thread. i bet it wont do numbers cause every ? thinks hes a stand up dude.

The bold is the funniest part about this whole mgtow ?
  • gorilla
    Options

or

@blakfiya

gotta let it go bruh.

you bitter for nothing

This is not to be taken lightly! The process this year is a ? grind my g. ? is like a second job unless you buy vc and I refuse to.
  • sunlord
    Options
    Black men will never really be able to lead most black women because the government has more power than we do, government policies are more impactful on their daily lives than we are. The situation is even worse than that because the black community as a whole continues to politically and socially advocate for things that make the government even more powerful AND our family structure even weaker.

Until respect for male authority is reestablished in the wider American/western culture black women will continue to be off code and out of pocket.
  • LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY
    LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY Members, Writer Posts: 17,670 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Imo its not about which genre leads. Its about THE SOCIAL CONTRACT.
    In the nowadays social contract men have to sweat and bleed for ? . And once they think theybhave secured it throughout MARRIAGE, they discover that they got screwed by losing all their ? .
    They realize that even when the woman get money, he still have to provide, from courting to the familly. He realize that some of the independent college women will mix her debt into his accounts. He realize that when he tenss to pick women for their beauty / personality they tend to picked them for there resssources.
    He realize that women fight for the EASY EQUALITY aka office jobs and not minecoal jobs. He realize that miss independent is reluctant to share the spending, even paying them when she gain way more money.

These men realize that they always have MAN UP no matter how they may suffer and sacrifice.

Hence MGTOW : these men are saying ' IM OUT OF THE GAME. ITS DAMN RIGGED. THE BENEFITS AINT WORTH THE RISKS.

Its not about NBA 2K or else. ITS ABOUT THE SOCIAL CONTRACT BETWEEN MEN AND WOMEN.
  • nex gin
    nex gin Members Posts: 10,698 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

It kinda goes back to what I said in another thread...nobody wants to take accountability for the part they play in fueling a problem. It's always somebody else's fault right. Men create a market for a lot of ? them complain when someone supplies the market which they created in the first place. That's really society in general if you think about it. ? ....undesireable ? .....certain societal issues/problems/institutions exist because we as humans create it and/or allow it.
  • jono
    jono Members Posts: 30,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

or

lol

because those things are given ...

while compatibility is most important

why wouldn't an established person want someone who is also equally yoked at the very least? or at least close to it

So after centuries of men being the provider and having to take care of women, women who claim to want an even playing field only want to date a man that make as much or more than them? Basically don't no woman wanna take car of a man. But equality tho right?

But men supposed to wife ? and 7th babies mommas tho. And dont act like thats not the case with all thus ? shamming bs and excuses for single moms

Date, ? , marry who u want to...lol

There are women young and old who dont mind marrying and dating down

And the women who insist upon dating and marrying up and subscribe to traditional gender roles may not believe in feminism...that's their prerogative

But more times then not when given the opportunity men and women today marry and date someone of equal or similar yolk ...especially now that women have made big strides in the job force

I'll admit there is a such thing as a "conditional feminist." Women grow up equating a man taking care of them financially with romance and being swept off their feet. And that is what they feel entitled to. Does it make it right? No. It's an inconsistency that needs to be addressed

That said, this idea that for centuries women have just had to sit back and not do ? is bs bruh and just illustrates how womens work is usually devalued. Not to mention for most women, the luxury of being a housewife was never a reality. We had to work too...Yet we were paid less; hired last; fired first; high wage jobs were reserved for men; and denied any positions of authority. Then yes we had to come home where we were expected to be subservient to our husbands, clean, raise the children, care for the old, etc

This has been the story for blk women in america especially. From slavery to the present day. Especially considering blk men have had a harder time finding work or have been historically underemployed and underpaid. Women have had to step up to be the breadwinner. We were really the first women in america to demand equal rights

You know exactly what I meant by that don't even try it. You been in here talking about women marrying down like it's an epidemic when historically men married women who either didn't even have a job or earned less yet it wasn't called "marrying down". See that's what I mean. Women get a little this and that and hop on the tallest horse they can find. You get a degree so you only checking for dudes with PhD's. You make six figures so you only checking for millionaires. The average man out here don't give a ? about a woman degrees or salary as much as they do her character.

Far as devaluing "womens work" , thank the feminist movement you so passionately align yourself with. It was they who saw raising children as demeaning. It was they who saw taking care of the family home so as to fulfill the role of help mate to a hard working husband as boring and unfulfilling. That's what devalued the contributions of women historically. Women rejecting the very things that were so important to a thriving society. Now look at us. Our children suffer from attention ? mothers who'd rather be half naked on the gram than cook them a good meal and help with homework.

ye38whvwh0ox.gif
  • jono
    jono Members Posts: 30,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Very few... If you look at that in terms of supply and demand, you have damn near created a market for the acceptance of hoes

? did ask for it.
    Its been a race to the bottom for years now.

Dudes want sex nut barely know the lady.
    He sleeps with her but doesn't respect that she gave it up so easily.
    But if she made him wait then he's a simp, and feels disrespected.

? wanted hoes that pop ? for FB and allows herself to be recorded or whatever because it makes her sound "fun" but that's not what he's interested in long term.

So all these "free love" superliberals promoting an oversexed society now have to deal with sagging marriage rates and kids being born out of wedlock.
  • 2stepz_ahead
    Options
    i honest blame the wanna thug super alpha ? .

so ready to show the world how much of a man they are when they nothing but overgrown kids.

chicks are tall kids and ? are overgrown kids.

its all thru this site...no ? ever lost a fight, everybody rich, everybody got a nice car, everybody fukks dime chicks.

no ? take loses on here. but none of the chicks hold them accountable until afterwards.
    alot of chicks fall the salesman of a ? an not who the dude truly is.

alot of ? dont take care of they kids.....they ok with every other weekend cause it wont interfere with they pimpin..and ? pulling. but when they kid gets honors in high school....these ? poppin up like ricki bobbys dad like aint ? happen.

? aint teaching they lil girls what men are. the father is her first example. but they rather be absentee or barely around an wonder why poppin it at the elementary school is the thing to do...? then look at the mom.

? wanna have feel good moments when ? coming home from prison after 10 years...an thats cool.

but a ? who has he newborn with him....he aint the one thats proven yet. but ? ok with the jailbird.

why is fukery the rule and making something of yourself the exception?

i understand the whole police thing, bad hood thing, drug epidemic thing. i get all that. but when is it ever ok...to allow a group of ? to run your hood on fukk ? rules?

? is ass backwards and full of ? an wonder why alot of these chick are fukked up and desire fukked up ? .

everyone is responsible for their own actions.....but there are leaders that stand above them...who rather do fukk ? to lead an have people have fun vs being a real leader.

you either lead your people to the bar or to greatness.

most ? rather go to the bar and drop $300 on a ? that aint got no daddy cause she easier to pull with her daddy issues.

man let me stop.
    you ? aint ready for me to go in
  • deadeye
    deadeye Members Posts: 22,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    its crazy how this thread is avoided by chicks....

only 1 lady in here holding it down.

i give her props
    @Madame_CJSkywalker

Honorable mention to @BiblicalAtheist and @atribecalledgabi as well.

Granted, they haven't been as active as @desertrain10 ........but it's probably because they just don't have the patience for it more than anything else.
  • 2stepz_ahead
    Options

Imo its not about which genre leads. Its about THE SOCIAL CONTRACT.
    In the nowadays social contract men have to sweat and bleed for ? . And once they think theybhave secured it throughout MARRIAGE, they discover that they got screwed by losing all their ? .
    They realize that even when the woman get money, he still have to provide, from courting to the familly. He realize that some of the independent college women will mix her debt into his accounts. He realize that when he tenss to pick women for their beauty / personality they tend to picked them for there resssources.
    He realize that women fight for the EASY EQUALITY aka office jobs and not minecoal jobs. He realize that miss independent is reluctant to share the spending, even paying them when she gain way more money.

These men realize that they always have MAN UP no matter how they may suffer and sacrifice.

Hence MGTOW : these men are saying ' IM OUT OF THE GAME. ITS DAMN RIGGED. THE BENEFITS AINT WORTH THE RISKS.

Its not about NBA 2K or else. ITS ABOUT THE SOCIAL CONTRACT BETWEEN MEN AND WOMEN.

but its really not rigged......it rigged when you dont know when to give your cards back and wait for the next hand.

and alot of dudes dont stand the fukk up to their women.

they be on ? ? .

tell her how its going to be. and listen to her tell you how its gonna be. then yall compromise to make the best decision. ? aint gonna be perfect...but ? try it.

nobody wants to work ? out.....why should they..they ask...cause running aint always the answer or maybe you are the ? problem.

i mean ...yea marriage might not work out...she might take half..but if you did what you was supposed to do maybe it would have worked or you may just know...you lost this one. take the L.

? you can go outside right now and get ran over. that dont mean dont cross a street.

as for those men manning up.....what type of chicks they picking?
    whats the environment? what are they using to get her attention?

i just think in the end you need to make sure your own ? dont stink before you tell someone else to wipe they ass.
  • BiblicalAtheist
    BiblicalAtheist Members Posts: 15,668 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2017
    Options

i give her props
    @ Madame_CJSkywalker

Honorable mention to @ "BiblicalAtheist " and @ atribecalledgabi as well.

Granted, they haven't been as active as @ desertrain10 ........but it's probably because they just don't have the patience for it more than anything else.

I'm quick to discern what is worth wasting mental energy on. I see no purpose running around bushes or sifting through drivel*.
  • 2stepz_ahead
    Options

i give her props
    @Madame_CJSkywalker

Honorable mention to @BiblicalAtheist and @atribecalledgabi as well.

Granted, they haven't been as active as @desertrain10 ........but it's probably because they just don't have the patience for it more than anything else.

nah....gabi cool with me.....i wouldnt hound her. she like a lil internet sister.
  • gorilla
    Options

so ready to show the world how much of a man they are when they nothing but overgrown kids.

its all thru this site...no ? ever lost a fight, everybody rich, everybody got a nice car, everybody fukks dime chicks.

no ? take loses on here. but none of the chicks hold them accountable until afterwards.

alot of ? dont take care of they kids.....they ok with every other weekend cause it wont interfere with they pimpin..and ? pulling. but when they kid gets honors in high school....these ? poppin up like ricki bobbys dad like aint ? happen.

? aint teaching they lil girls what men are. the father is her first example. but they rather be absentee or barely around an wonder why poppin it at the elementary school is the thing to do...? then look at the mom.

? wanna have feel good moments when ? coming home from prison after 10 years...an thats cool.

but a ? who has he newborn with him....he aint the one thats proven yet. but ? ok with the jailbird.

i understand the whole police thing, bad hood thing, drug epidemic thing. i get all that. but when is it ever ok...to allow a group of ? to run your hood on fukk ? rules?

? is ass backwards and full of ? an wonder why alot of these chick are fukked up and desire fukked up ? .

everyone is responsible for their own actions.....but there are leaders that stand above them...who rather do fukk ? to lead an have people have fun vs being a real leader.

most ? rather go to the bar and drop $300 on a ? that aint got no daddy cause she easier to pull with her daddy issues.

man let me stop.

Everything you mention stems from one thing: Lack of fathers in homes. When the women are left to solely raise the children, we get men who have always seen a woman lead and follows her, waits for her direction or you get the hyper masculinity that's plagued our community for so long. And then girls who have never seen a man lead so they reject the whole notion altogether or they fall for the hyper masculine boys.

Black men didn't walk away from the family in droves, they were killed, imprisoned, forced out etc. This was done by design and america has never addressed it nor will it ever. BUT WE haven't properly addressed it either. We have a large percentage of our community basically hurt and misguided that raised more hurt and misguided people till the point where we tear each other apart.

Men are supposed to be leaders. You look at any thriving culture and that's a common theme along with family structure. However, we can't lead women that don't want to be led. So until our women as a whole reject the white womans trick that is feminism, we capable men can only seek out and build with other capable sistas who ain't on that ? .

Boys who have been raised with no accountability, no since of manhood are going to become men of the same. It will be the effort of good men and the cooperation of good women that will rebuild our community. Just as we need more good men leading by example, we need the same from our sistas. Shouldn't be no amber roses and kim k's out here being allowed to spread their immoral practices to our little girls. Any good man worth his salt has done his best to make sure his daughter understands that ain't the route to go. But we also need more of our sistas to stop trying to imitate those ? .
  • blackrain
    Options
    jono wrote: »

Very few... If you look at that in terms of supply and demand, you have damn near created a market for the acceptance of hoes

? did ask for it.
    Its been a race to the bottom for years now.

Dudes want sex nut barely know the lady.
    He sleeps with her but doesn't respect that she gave it up so easily.
    But if she made him wait then he's a simp, and feels disrespected.

? wanted hoes that pop ? for FB and allows herself to be recorded or whatever because it makes her sound "fun" but that's not what he's interested in long term.

So all these "free love" superliberals promoting an oversexed society now have to deal with sagging marriage rates and kids being born out of wedlock.

Pretty much ? got what they were asking for and are now complaining about the type of women who are becoming the ? that they said they desired...
  • LPast
    LPast Members Posts: 4,546 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    But y'all following white men into mgtow...
  • blackrain
    Options

man let me stop.

In other words...? aint' the leaders they claim to be but want to blame everyone but themselves for it...thus further making this mgtow ? stupid
  • sunlord
    edited November 2017
    Options
    But y'all following white men into mgtow...

MGTOW HAS NO LEADERS ONLY ADVOCATES
  • Madame_CJSkywalker
    Madame_CJSkywalker Members Posts: 940 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2017
    Options

or

lol

because those things are given ...

while compatibility is most important

why wouldn't an established person want someone who is also equally yoked at the very least? or at least close to it

So after centuries of men being the provider and having to take care of women, women who claim to want an even playing field only want to date a man that make as much or more than them? Basically don't no woman wanna take car of a man. But equality tho right?

But men supposed to wife ? and 7th babies mommas tho. And dont act like thats not the case with all thus ? shamming bs and excuses for single moms

Date, ? , marry who u want to...lol

There are women young and old who dont mind marrying and dating down

And the women who insist upon dating and marrying up and subscribe to traditional gender roles may not believe in feminism...that's their prerogative

But more times then not when given the opportunity men and women today marry and date someone of equal or similar yolk ...especially now that women have made big strides in the job force

I'll admit there is a such thing as a "conditional feminist." Women grow up equating a man taking care of them financially with romance and being swept off their feet. And that is what they feel entitled to. Does it make it right? No. It's an inconsistency that needs to be addressed

That said, this idea that for centuries women have just had to sit back and not do ? is bs bruh and just illustrates how womens work is usually devalued. Not to mention for most women, the luxury of being a housewife was never a reality. We had to work too...Yet we were paid less; hired last; fired first; high wage jobs were reserved for men; and denied any positions of authority. Then yes we had to come home where we were expected to be subservient to our husbands, clean, raise the children, care for the old, etc

This has been the story for blk women in america especially. From slavery to the present day. Especially considering blk men have had a harder time finding work or have been historically underemployed and underpaid. Women have had to step up to be the breadwinner. We were really the first women in america to demand equal rights

You know exactly what I meant by that don't even try it. You been in here talking about women marrying down like it's an epidemic when historically men married women who either didn't even have a job or earned less yet it wasn't called "marrying down". See that's what I mean. Women get a little this and that and hop on the tallest horse they can find. You get a degree so you only checking for dudes with PhD's. You make six figures so you only checking for millionaires. The average man out here don't give a ? about a woman degrees or salary as much as they do her character.

Far as devaluing "womens work" , thank the feminist movement you so passionately align yourself with. It was they who saw raising children as demeaning. It was they who saw taking care of the family home so as to fulfill the role of help mate to a hard working husband as boring and unfulfilling. That's what devalued the contributions of women historically. Women rejecting the very things that were so important to a thriving society. Now look at us. Our children suffer from attention ? mothers who'd rather be half naked on the gram than cook them a good meal and help with homework.

Lol

So you aren't going to acknowledge that the reason why historically men were more likely to marry a woman who didn't even have a job or earned less was because women had a harder time finding decent work and a living wage?

Or it was custom for women to look after the children and prepare the food, etc while the man hunted or whatever. The prevailing belief was that women belonged to their husbands and it was in the best interest of her husband and society as a whole that she not take on men's work

Not to mention the reality for the working class, and the blk community in america, was that both men and women usually had to get out there and work out of necessity...and women breadwinners weren't out the norm

And long before feminism was even coined as a term women's work had long been devalued. women were undervalued as individuals period. all their rights derived from our husbands and fathers ...as i mentioned before, for a long time mothers had 0 to no rights to see her children in case of a divorce unless her husband though wanted it

So while the working class women and blk women had to work same as our husbands and fathers. They often didn't have the same rights outside and inside the household

Today fact is there are less good paying jobs that don't require a college degree. have a gap now between boys and girls in their education attainment that has been growing since the 80s. and female-dominated industries like health care have continued to expand. so now we see younger, childless, college educated women are out-earning their male counterparts.....

It matters that boys and young men are lagging behind and not adapting to the changing job market not because women are entitled to being catered to, but because of the impact on the economy and poor/low income communities...