Hollywood Sex Abuse Scandal Thread - Harvey , Kevin, Andy etc

Options

Comments

• Angeles1son85
    Angeles1son85 Members Posts: 13,544 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The trailer for this movie was playing in US theatres in September. It caught my attention mainly because the trailer featured a great song, Tome of the Season by The Zombies. It’s incredible to think that Ridley Scott will reshoot the scenes featuring Spacey and have it ready for release by December. It’s unprecedented. But they couldn’t have picked a better replacement. Remember Plummer in The Inside Man?
  • fortyacres
    fortyacres Members, Moderators Posts: 4,479 Regulator
    edited November 2017
    Options
    Spacey ? up movies and tv money ?

good thing Baby Driver had already dropped.
  • 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    so when the civil suits gonna start?
  • 2stepz_ahead
    Options
    after my nap...im going to do a search for all the people who talked ? on cosby
  • 2stepz_ahead
    Options
    now that i think about it...

Gary Coleman....after his parents spent all his money.

but dude seemed and still seems really bitter.

this would make alot of sense
  • fortyacres
    Options
    They trynna set up ? now

Jeffrey Tambor Denies A Sexual Harassment Accusation Against Him As Amazon Launches An Investigation

jeffrey-tambor.jpg

While sexual harassment accusations continue against Harvey Weinstein and many other men in power in several industries, another name has been added to that list. On Wednesday, Deadline reported that Transparent and Arrested Development actor Jeffrey Tambor has been accused of sexually harassing a mystery accuser, who made the claim within a private Facebook post.

Presumably, the accusations may be related to the production of Transparent (or one of the other two Amazon projects in which Tambor’s appeared), for Amazon Studios has announced an investigation into the claim. Deadline didn’t provide many details on the the allegations themselves, given that the accuser clearly does not want people reading the private Facebook post. However, Tambor issued a statement to Deadline while revealing that his former assistant (a trans woman named Van Barnes) brought the claim, which he “adamantly” denies and calls “baseless”:

“I am aware that a former disgruntled assistant of mine has made a private post implying that I had acted in an improper manner toward her. I adamantly and vehemently reject and deny any and all implication and allegation that I have ever engaged in any improper behavior toward this person or any other person I have ever worked with. I am appalled and distressed by this baseless allegation.”

In a statement, Transparent creator Jill Soloway stated that the show was cooperating fully with the investigation, and Amazon’s policy is to thoroughly investigate all such matters. Since the show’s not currently in production, no hiatuses or postponements have been announced for Transparent as of yet.
  • 2stepz_ahead
    Options
    can kinda understand why not alot of black chicks get anywhere....people either dont want them..or the chick aint going for it.
  • 2stepz_ahead
    Options
    fortyacres wrote: »
    Ricky Gervais needs to host the Oscars or Golden Globes next year and flame everyone.

i am curious if they would say to be sensitive about this .....

this whole thing is crazy..

all these dudes ? chicks and ? kids.

all white ? .
  • TheGOAT
    TheGOAT Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 15,916 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Eddie Huang wrote an article about getting abused on a church ski trip by a chaperone.

Said the church chaperone took a shower in the room Eddie shared w/ his friend came out butt naked and read them bible scriptures for 15 mins with a hard ?

https://www.thecut.com/2017/11/eddie-huang-why-i-denied-my-sexual-assault-for-20-years.html
  • Angeles1son85
    Angeles1son85 Members Posts: 13,544 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ricky Gervais would have mf's shaking nervous in that room
    rs_480x270-160110210734-giphy_1.gif
  • fortyacres
    Options
    VIBE wrote: »
    Louis CK has cancelled all specials/appearances in advanced of a report coming out against him for jacking off in front of female comedians and other ? .

noooo , not OG Louie...
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    Options
    Louis CK has cancelled all specials/appearances in advanced of a report coming out against him for jacking off in front of female comedians and other ? .

noooo , not OG Louie...

They got emails of this ? apologizing for ? . He's also another person who comedians have talked about for years. Andrew Schulz has mentioned many times on The Brilliant Idiots podcast there's a very famous comedian who was known to start randomly jacking off in front of women. Gawker did a piece on this before too they just didn't use Louis CK's name.
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Idiopathic Joker Members, Moderators Posts: 45,691 Regulator
    Options
    Get Chris Rock to host
  • fortyacres
    Options
    blackrain wrote: »

noooo , not OG Louie...

They got emails of this ? apologizing for ? . He's also another person who comedians have talked about for years. Andrew Schulz has mentioned many times on The Brilliant Idiots podcast there's a very famous comedian who was known to start randomly jacking off in front of women. Gawker did a piece on this before too they just didn't use Louis CK's name.

Well im glad i witnessed his talents in his prime and gone to his stand up, Atleast he got enough bread to retire.
  • Inglewood_B
    Inglewood_B Members Posts: 12,246 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    TheGOAT wrote: »
    Eddie Huang wrote an article about getting abused on a church ski trip by a chaperone.

Said the church chaperone took a shower in the room Eddie shared w/ his friend came out butt naked and read them bible scriptures for 15 mins with a hard ?

https://www.thecut.com/2017/11/eddie-huang-why-i-denied-my-sexual-assault-for-20-years.html

Lmfaoooo

Man... Esau is vile. Some of these stories just be so off the wall and make no sense yet makes perfect sense
  • TheGOAT
    TheGOAT Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 15,916 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Louis CK should be acquitted on all charges

"He made Pootie Tang.... Pootie Tang"
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    Options
  • Splackavelli
    Splackavelli Members Posts: 18,806 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lois ck isn't worse than Kevin spacey or who ever because he didnt molest anybody.
  • BobOblah
    BobOblah Members Posts: 9,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2017
    Options
    Haven’t cared about any of these celebrities yet but I ? with Louis smh. I guess him being a scumbag in his comedy wasn’t an act lol
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    He joked way too much about sexual and kid ? . He's living his stand up routine.