The Official Dragonball Super Thread (All my DBZ fans come in here)

Options

Comments

• gemini86
    gemini86 Members Posts: 5,180 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Sion wrote: »
    And I actually think that Jiren has a dislike of Goku because of his malevolence in putting all these universes in danger just for the sheer thrill of it. I think they should play on that more as it makes for an interesting story and character development. It'd set Jiren apart from Goku's many foes. That would be terrific for Gohan or Vegeta even to carry from that point.

Let's see what happens tho !

Jiren is cocky and wants a challenge. he knows Goku would give him one. thats why he didnt eliminate him. hes waiting til Goku masters that form
  • gemini86
    Options
    ? that Eminem song. hes about to move down to top 3 if he keeps this ? up
  • jaxn
    jaxn Members Posts: 1,819 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    gemini86 wrote: »
    And I actually think that Jiren has a dislike of Goku because of his malevolence in putting all these universes in danger just for the sheer thrill of it. I think they should play on that more as it makes for an interesting story and character development. It'd set Jiren apart from Goku's many foes. That would be terrific for Gohan or Vegeta even to carry from that point.

Let's see what happens tho !

Jiren is cocky and wants a challenge. he knows Goku would give him one. thats why he didnt eliminate him. hes waiting til Goku masters that form

Agreed. He and Goku are similar in wanting a legit challenge to improve himself. The only difference is Goku is willing to fight weaker opponents to help them get stronger. Besides universes were going to be erased regardless
  • Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • OmegaConflict
    OmegaConflict Members Posts: 39,030 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Beta wrote: »
    ? jiren

He not even that fast tbh
  • OmegaConflict
    Options
    Vegito could have gone pass SSB I think

Super saiyain ? super saiyain 2?
  • gemini86
    Options
    told yall the ep would be out an hour early. im sick and didnt go to work today but this ? got me hype
    i knew Kefla wasnt ? compared to SSB Goku. hes just dangerously low on stamina and is pushing himself.
    looks like ultra instinct will eliminate them next ep. Toppo is challenge for Vegeta but Vegeta should get that W.

Not a spoiler. just an observation

if Goku had all his energy, Kefla would be no match at all for him.
  • inori
    inori Members Posts: 1,582 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    told yall the ep would be out an hour early. im sick and didnt go to work today but this ? got me hype
    i knew Kefla wasnt ? compared to SSB Goku. hes just dangerously low on stamina and is pushing himself.
    looks like ultra instinct will eliminate them next ep. Toppo is challenge for Vegeta but Vegeta should get that W.

You think Toppo really is a challenge for Vegeta tho? Vegeta more interested in Gokus fight than fighting with Toppo.. he aint even taking the ? seriously lol
  • OmegaConflict
    edited November 2017
    Options
    Goku knws UI now everyone else from U7 can jump off into the vpid now
  • gemini86
    Options
    inori wrote: »

You think Toppo really is a challenge for Vegeta tho? Vegeta more interested in Gokus fight than fighting with Toppo.. he aint even taking the ? seriously lol

yea u right lol. his mind is elsewhere
  • Hevalisk
    Hevalisk Members Posts: 1,595 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Goku: Yo Gohan, SS, I don't need that ? either, and mine is better than yours, lulz. You thought you was special?
  • gemini86
    Options
    i can watch that ending(outro) over and over again. kinda makes me sad. hit the feelings button my ?
  • CashmoneyDux
    CashmoneyDux Members Posts: 11,217 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Vegeta has a trump card up his sleeve. That's why I think he's more interested in Jiren.

Jiren's gaze got something to do with his power.

Watch vegeta be the ? knocked out in 118
  • KnowReasonForPeace
    KnowReasonForPeace Members Posts: 2,996 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2017
    Options
    it seems like goku is able to sustain UI longer from the looks of the preview. That kamehameha blast, if its a direct hit, should seperate them ? . Now it does seems more likely that its U6 that gets eliminated than U4
  • gemini86
    Options
    Vegeta has a trump card up his sleeve. That's why I think he's more interested in Jiren.

Jiren's gaze got something to do with his power.

Watch vegeta be the ? knocked out in 118

nah lmao. all signs point to 18. she has a bad ankle. i really think Kefla is gonna be eliminated next ep and gohan and piccolo is gonna destroy universe 6.

Quintella is really cocky about his 2 invisible fighters. i hope 17 wash them ? .

? faking sick to watch dbs huh? Thats just great.

i got sick because its mad cold over here. i hate summer but damn. can it stay 50 degrees all year round
  • iron man1
    iron man1 Members Posts: 29,989 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So Vegito is pretty much confirmed if this tournament goes down that road right? Zenos gave the greenlight for potaras now it's only if they actually NEED it for them to fuse.
  • jono
    jono Members Posts: 30,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ep was dope. Kefla got her ? in but it was clear that a full powered Goku would have beaten her.

This U.I. ? is about the be crucial. Kefla is out the next episode, she going down swinging though and I can appreciate that.

Vegeta is toying with Toppo, not sure hoe I feel about that but it's pretty clear he's next up to fight Jiren.
  • jono
    Options
    I like that the other Unis so confident they don't bother with the potaras. It gives me hope that some challenges still exist, especially for 18, 17, Gohan and Piccolo.
  • Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Gohan and piccolo been fighting them namekians for like 4 eps man stop dragging that ? out

Plus when vegeta gonna actually show that he's to be feared? Nobody care about homie he's just the other SSB guy to everybody else lol
  • jono
    Options
    It's gonna come down to Vegeta, Goku and Gohan. U7 is bodying but Piccolo, Frieza and the Androids are gonna get tossed. My question now is who at this point in the game can do it. Toppo, Dyspo, Jiren ?? Those are the only 3 capable of doing it.

It's gonna get critical before U7 wins it....

I think the machines will fuse. I wouldn't be surprised if some of the unis change their mind about fusion and use it to increase their power.
  • gemini86
    Options
    So can we all agree that Goku can beat Kefla with ease if he had full health. He is battle damaged more than anyone else.
  • iron man1
    iron man1 Members Posts: 29,989 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    It's gonna come down to Vegeta, Goku and Gohan. U7 is bodying but Piccolo, Frieza and the Androids are gonna get tossed. My question now is who at this point in the game can do it. Toppo, Dyspo, Jiren ?? Those are the only 3 capable of doing it.

It's gonna get critical before U7 wins it....

Frieza ain't going no where brotha lol