MEEK MILL Gets Sentenced To 2-4 Years In Prison For Probation Violations

Options

Comments

• GetoBoy
    GetoBoy Members Posts: 3,879 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2017
    Options
    Again if Meek HIMSELF was doing things I'd get it but ? saying Meek needs to move better based off what other ppl do on behalf of him it don't get no more moving better then that you do nothing and others do things...... Y'all just have a hard time not pointing your own and ? HATE doing that especially if that ? got money that's why we're viewed as the biggest ? in a barrel
  • GetoBoy
    Options
    illedout wrote: »
    I’m hearing that the Governor of Pennsylvania is going to step in and reevaluate Meek’s prison sentence..

Becuz everybody with sense can see the issue but ? still wanna say Meek is at fault.... Nobody who is purposely targeted and mishandled is at fault for being targeted and unfairly handled especially when you ain't even done anything smh
  • KnowReasonForPeace
    KnowReasonForPeace Members Posts: 2,996 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The governor pardoning meek wont mean ? if he dont remove that vindictive judge from overseeing his probation or even getting her removed from being a judge. She'll just keep pulling these stunts over and over.
  • DarthRozay
    DarthRozay Members Posts: 20,570 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I’m hearing that the Governor of Pennsylvania is going to step in and reevaluate Meek’s prison sentence..

Sets a dangerous precedent tho....

C/S .....If im a average ? on the street will that ? look at my case too or the hundred of other ? that prob got ? up judges and whatnot.

depends on whether or not you make a song shouting the judge like she wants...
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    GetoBoy wrote: »

Becuz everybody with sense can see the issue but ? still wanna say Meek is at fault.... Nobody who is purposely targeted and mishandled is at fault for being targeted and unfairly handled especially when you ain't even done anything smh

What's the difference between Meek and Remy Ma?
  • blackgod813
    blackgod813 Members Posts: 9,577 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Sion wrote: »

Remy Ma isn't co-signed or managed by Rocnation

LOLOL

Remy ma Doesnt have a crazy judge
  • GetoBoy
    edited November 2017
    Options
    Yeah GetoBoy I get the idea that you're only caping for Meek because he's managed by Rocnation SMMFH. You have to acknowledge that he did it to himself and was getting into fights, jumping people on camera no less, among other things. Don't defend him. There's plenty of artists who were I'm trouble like this but moved better and got off. Meek got a dozen passes until the judge got fed up. And the judge and PO not liking him only added fuel to the fire.

? what yo goofy ass think I got a problem with a ? getting 2-4 years of his life taken away becuz of who he managed by??? My ? with all do respect you a clown ass ? smh

Wait I just remembered you a OVO stan so it makes a lil more sense I get it now

We've been on the IC for YEARS and we know how you of all posters get down - whenever someone disparages anyone who or is signed to and/or affiliated w/ Jay-Z you whip out your cape, a pillow for your knees & get to sucking/saving. That's literally what you're know for on the IC.

? give me examples of who becuz you are clearly just talking outta your OVO ass you Canada clowns are the worse I swear goofy ass ? will make everything about Jay when ain't nobody even thinking about him but you lmao..... meanwhile yo ? probably be at home tryna perfect your draw on beard while listening to passion fruit ? yourself corn ball can't you see grown folks talking about real world issue besides ain't there sum Drake article you should be cutting the pictures out of or something somewhere leave the adults alone and go sit back at the lil kid table
  • GetoBoy
    edited November 2017
    Options

Remy victim testified against her.... The judge and DA wanted jail time.... She was involved in a felony assault with a gun not doing a wheelie.... Should I continue now when she get years for a speeding ticket then ask that and I'll be reacting the same way
  • blackgod813
    Options

Remy victim testified against her.... The judge and DA wanted jail time.... She was involved in a felony assault not doing a wheelie.... Should I continue

U killing them in here lot a low key sukas in this ?
  • blackgod813
    Options
    Mayb karma for safaree
  • illedout
    illedout Members Posts: 8,194 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Remy shot a ? in the stomach,
    Meek popped a wheelie..
  • bck145
    bck145 Members Posts: 4,997 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lol tom wolf gonna step in

That spineless lib should worry about the budget in his state first....but ya know publicity and votes is what matters over everyones lives who live across his state
  • illedout
    illedout Members Posts: 8,194 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    bck145 wrote: »
    Lol tom wolf gonna step in

That spineless lib should worry about the budget in his state first....but ya know publicity and votes is what matters over everyones lives who live across his state

Honestly Tom Wolf ain’t gone do ? ,
    I’d be surprised if Meek sentence get pardoned..

The judge may grant his appeal,
    Cause the sentence is ? up,
    But if I was Meek I wouldn’t put my faith in Wolf..
  • natural born sinners
    natural born sinners Members Posts: 5,335 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The ? was in a airport and got swung on wtf he suppose to do take the underground railroad smh... Y'all still don't get it he didn't do anything wrong which is why the PO and DA didn't want no jail.... The judge is punishing him for OLD stuff which is the problem you can't let somebody go for something then come back around and say "I know you really ain't do nothing but I shouldn't have let you off last time so I'ma get your now even tho I know you ain't really do nothing this time"..... I can't believe ppl are subscribing to that mindset but hey I guess

If you lend someone $20 and they don't pay you back, then you see them in need and lend them $20 dollars again and they don't pay you again, at some point you're gonna stop lending them money simply based on their past actions.
    Meek don't DESERVE 2-4 years, but he put himself in a position to allow it to happen to him.
    The legal system is a mess. Meek has $$ and the choice of living how he WANTS to live. That means, people, places and things. Hanging around w a bunch of wild ? that are Physically ASSAULTING people in public and videotaping crimes it is not wise.

? then why THEY not in jail that's what y'all keep missing.... If me and my ? go jump somebody for you while you just chilling we all should get to go home while you go to prison??? This can't be life smh

Learn from history or watch it repeat is self homie. They always go after the celebrity in the crew. Few high profile examples, pac's ? case. Jay-z and Un ? . The diddy shooting ? . Puff ain't shoot up no club, but if you picked up a newspaper around the time and didn't know any better you would have thought that ? massacred the whole spot w a Tommy gun.
    I get what you're saying trust me. But why are diddy and Jay still around n successful and Pac is not. They started to move differently after that ? .
  • gee757
    gee757 Members Posts: 26,374
    Options
    Mayb karma for safaree

Fam sb is not innocent....u must not seen them ig videos of sb & sisqo popping cash ? @ meek n the gym safaree wrote a check he couldn't ca$h...cuz as soon as meek came out the truck n LA where doja said meek couldnt go sb should've been charging like he said he was gonna do n them ig videos wit gayme....safaree knew it was beef on site he had no business runnin like a koward leaving his man's 2 get dun derrty by the chasers for ig thugging wit the tongue ring queen
  • GetoBoy
    edited November 2017
    Options
    The ? was in a airport and got swung on wtf he suppose to do take the underground railroad smh... Y'all still don't get it he didn't do anything wrong which is why the PO and DA didn't want no jail.... The judge is punishing him for OLD stuff which is the problem you can't let somebody go for something then come back around and say "I know you really ain't do nothing but I shouldn't have let you off last time so I'ma get your now even tho I know you ain't really do nothing this time"..... I can't believe ppl are subscribing to that mindset but hey I guess

If you lend someone $20 and they don't pay you back, then you see them in need and lend them $20 dollars again and they don't pay you again, at some point you're gonna stop lending them money simply based on their past actions.
    Meek don't DESERVE 2-4 years, but he put himself in a position to allow it to happen to him.
    The legal system is a mess. Meek has $$ and the choice of living how he WANTS to live. That means, people, places and things. Hanging around w a bunch of wild ? that are Physically ASSAULTING people in public and videotaping crimes it is not wise.

? then why THEY not in jail that's what y'all keep missing.... If me and my ? go jump somebody for you while you just chilling we all should get to go home while you go to prison??? This can't be life smh

Learn from history or watch it repeat is self homie. They always go after the celebrity in the crew. Few high profile examples, pac's ? case. Jay-z and Un ? . The diddy shooting ? . Puff ain't shoot up no club, but if you picked up a newspaper around the time and didn't know any better you would have thought that ? massacred the whole spot w a Tommy gun.
    I get what you're saying trust me. But why are diddy and Jay still around n successful and Pac is not. They started to move differently after that ? .

Difference is in all those situations somebody actually testified, snitched, or pointed the figure at them nobody has done that to Meek so what is he really going to jail for??? Hell even if somebody went to court and pointed the figure at him id understand a lil more but not even that has happened so you cant put him in the same boat.... moving different involves keeping your hands clean which he has done if that's not good enough then nothing is
  • MD_PROPER
    MD_PROPER Members Posts: 1,526 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2017
    Options

Sets a dangerous precedent tho....

How? This ? happens all the time for other races...
  • LcnsdbyROYALTY
    LcnsdbyROYALTY Members Posts: 13,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    bck145 wrote: »
    ericb4prez wrote: »
    I got a question tho how can you violate your probation on a case that was dropped and dismissed ? talking bout Meek need to move better he need to be smarter but since the last time he seen the judge what has he ACTUALLY done??? ? saying he need to go to prison for what ppl so around him wtf if I call you a ? online and yo folks see me and jump me the judge should send you to jail becuz they did that on behalf of you??? If he had done things worth the time coo but ? saying he should move better and basing off old stuff or things other ppl do..... It's sad y'all don't see how flaw a thought process that is ? want Meek to live under a rock becuz he might get time for spitting on the sidewalk and ? gonna say that's on him he should have found the nearest trash can smh

Previously the judge decided not to give Meek more jail time when the DA said he should get it. That is treatment in meeks favor. Meek had a drug test fiasco with a bad sample. That is treatment the average ? would never get by if that happened to him in the same system.

While he got ? over with this bs sentence it is crazy to think meek didn't get passes the average joe would have never got during this process.

So he's getting jail time retroactively off old stuff but he should do better now?? If he's getting punished for old stuff that means he is doing better then he was b4 but now you wanna get punish him.... Again putting the judge tryna make up for what she felt was a mistake isn't on Meek she should have got him when she had the chance don't try and retroactively get someone with BS charges... The whole thing is messed up and uncalled for becuz he actually has been moving better and smarter and that still wasn't enough

He got arrested while on probation correct?

And the charges were dropped meaning there was no case so he violated and is moving wrong becuz of things that were dismissed and the DA and PO ain't even see no wrong in?? Naw sorry I'll never get that logic

? like that happens all the time....doesnt make it right...just because charges are dropped does not mean it cant be looked at as a violation of probabtion, especially when it happens time and time again

Dont put yourself in situations that anyone could interupt as a violation and you wont deal with the BS to begin with

interpret

The Halls is watching....

? posting it in the thread, huh?
  • Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2017
    Options
    Yeah GetoBoy I get the idea that you're only caping for Meek because he's managed by Rocnation SMMFH. You have to acknowledge that he did it to himself and was getting into fights, jumping people on camera no less, among other things. Don't defend him. There's plenty of artists who were I'm trouble like this but moved better and got off. Meek got a dozen passes until the judge got fed up. And the judge and PO not liking him only added fuel to the fire.

? what yo goofy ass think I got a problem with a ? getting 2-4 years of his life taken away becuz of who he managed by??? My ? with all do respect you a clown ass ? smh

Wait I just remembered you a OVO stan so it makes a lil more sense I get it now

We've been on the IC for YEARS and we know how you of all posters get down - whenever someone disparages anyone who or is signed to and/or affiliated w/ Jay-Z you whip out your cape, a pillow for your knees & get to sucking/saving. That's literally what you're know for on the IC.

Lmaoo yo i was just about to say this

Getoboy only gives a ? about meek bcuz of jay connect
  • GetoBoy
    edited November 2017
    Options
    All the ? on roc nation y'all clown in here and I don't say nothing but I care about Meek becuz he on roc nation??? I knew ? was lame but this is a new all time low but I'm not gonna argue with fools becuz you end up looking like a fool so ok you right I only care about Meek becuz he managed by Roc Nation .... It's sad you can't just have an opinion on something without you having to be a stan but this is the internet so it's no surprise
  • natural born sinners
    natural born sinners Members Posts: 5,335 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Seems to me, Cole took full control of his career. Cole started making the music he really wanted to make whether the fans would like it or not. Not sure wtf wale doing
  • MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14
    MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14 Members Posts: 15,337 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    All the ? on roc nation y'all clown in here and I don't say nothing but I care about Meek becuz he on roc nation??? I knew ? was lame but this is a new all time low but I'm not gonna argue with fools becuz you end up looking like a fool so ok you right I only care about Meek becuz he managed by Roc Nation .... It's sad you can't just have an opinion on something without you having to be a stan but this is the internet so it's no surprise

Bro look in the mirror it's been years and there are threads on threads with you always championing for Rocafella. It's ok to be a fan but dayum my ? ....

On the IC I'm know as a mod, the ppm ? and the business guy. On the IC you're known as a Jayhova Witness. ? look at your avi. If ? make a thread right now saying "Jay-Z is wack" I can guarantee you'll be in there fighting for Jay. Gee is an MMG stan that's what he's known for on here. I'm not even trying to be an ? that's just the reputation you built for yourself.

If jay and roc a fella killed Amil Geto Boy would dispose of the body for jay. Lenny S could get a DUI and GetoBoy would claim he drugged Lenny at the bar earlier just to help Lenny S beat the case.