T. Sanford Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 25,291 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Joseph Paul Franklin
  • So ILL
    So ILL Members Posts: 16,507 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2017
    Options
    Carbondale has had 2 smh.timothykrajcir.jpg
    While getting a degree in Administrative Justice at the university back in the late 70's/early 80's.

John Paul Phillips. Killed a few people in the 70's and died on death row.
    hqdefault.jpg
  • So ILL
    So ILL Members Posts: 16,507 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ángel Reséndiz aka The RailRoad Killer
    He snatched up a couple like 20 miles away from me. ? had us shook cause my family had just moved from across the street from some train tracks not too long before they got killed. My cousin used to stay by some tracks, too, and we used to be scared at night cause we thought he would pull up lol.
  • BIGG WILL
    BIGG WILL Members Posts: 2,611 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    TAMPA -- 
    A day after a fourth person was shot and killed in the Seminole Heights area in the last month, Tampa police are trying to calm neighborhood fears while tracking down a killer. 

Massive police presence remains in Seminole Heights

Fourth person found shot dead Tuesday morning

FBI, FDLE and Hillsborough Sheriff's Office assisting in case

http://www.baynews9.com/content/news/baynews9/news/article.html/content/news/articles/bn9/2017/11/15/tampa_police_chief_o.html

got one right now
  • Trollio
    Trollio Members Posts: 25,815 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    If there was one from dallas he probably bought alot of drugs and died
  • king hassan
    king hassan Members Posts: 22,739 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Alton Coleman from Waukegan, a black dude was wrecking havoc in the 80's around here too
  • englishdude
    englishdude Members Posts: 3,427 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    No serial killers, but serial ? linked to 17 rapes, rapes have stopped but he has never been caught.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Batman_?
  • twenty2
    twenty2 Members Posts: 255 ✭✭
    Options
    Jeffrey Dahmer
  • MsSouthern
    MsSouthern Members, Moderators Posts: 21,791 Regulator
    Options
    No but we have had a serial ? caught this year
  • lord nemesis
    lord nemesis Members Posts: 11,946 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? Wee Gaskins killed at least 9 people between 1953 and 1982. He claims he killed 100 though. My pops saw him on the courthouse elevator once.
  • MallyG
    MallyG Members Posts: 4,916 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    skpjr78 wrote: »
    167.jpg.cf.jpg

"The only thing we feared was Williams, Wayne. Never thought about hitting licks or slanging 'cane" - 3 Stacks

Was gonna post Wayne.

For some reason, I still think he had help. 28 murders from one cat is possible, but it makes me skeptic.

I wasn't born when the ACM started but my parents told me that other (black) parents wouldn't let there children go outside. If they did they would watch them or have to be accompanied/chaperoned by older brothers sisters in groups. It was truly scary times!
  • lord nemesis
    lord nemesis Members Posts: 11,946 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I always heard it was the KKK that killed them kids and pinned it on Wayne
  • HarlemThumzUp
    HarlemThumzUp Members Posts: 4,942 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    cibu568anqm5.jpg

Alton Coleman had Toledo & NW Ohio shook...my whole hood was on loccdown
  • MallyG
    edited November 2017
    Options
    I always heard it was the KKK that killed them kids and pinned it on Wayne

This is another known theory too!
  • BiblicalAtheist
    BiblicalAtheist Members Posts: 15,668 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    MallyG wrote: »
    167.jpg.cf.jpg

"The only thing we feared was Williams, Wayne. Never thought about hitting licks or slanging 'cane" - 3 Stacks

Was gonna post Wayne.

For some reason, I still think he had help. 28 murders from one cat is possible, but it makes me skeptic.

I wasn't born when the ACM started but my parents told me that other (black) parents wouldn't let there children go outside. If they did they would watch them or have to be accompanied/chaperoned by older brothers sisters in groups. It was truly scary times!

Not familiar with this case but I will be shortly, based off photos alone of him and good shots of his eyes I don't believe he has taken a life.
  • CashmoneyDux
    CashmoneyDux Members Posts: 11,217 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    DC Sniper had ? scared to pump gas

Bruh Virginia to Maryland was SHOOK
  • Ol Jay's
    Ol Jay's Members Posts: 8,286 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Jeffrey Dahmer

More Recent Walter Ellis

220px-Walter_E._Ellis.jpg

Killed 7 women over 20 years, craziest ? was he lived in a duplex owned by my friend's mom, friend's mom lived in the lower unit and dude lived in the upper unit
  • skpjr78
    skpjr78 Members Posts: 7,311 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2017
    Options
    167.jpg.cf.jpg

Was gonna post Wayne.

I was around 4 when he was convicted so I came up during the aftermath of the Wayne Williams era. I don't remember much about it but my sister who is 3 and a half years other than me went to school with one of the missing and murdered children. I do remember the commercials that would come on tv saying it's 8 o'clock do you know where your children are? I remember "Officer Friendly" coming to our school and giving us the don't talk to strangers speech like once a month. I remember my aunt, cousins and grandmother taking us past Wayne William's house and most of all I remember his name. Wayne Williams was the real life boogie man for any kid who lived in or around Atlanta during the early 80s.

I still wonder if Wayne Williams did that ? . He got caught throwing a body in the river so I know he did something. The body they found was of a 28 year old and Williams was actually convicted of murdering 2 adults. They used questionable technology and methods to tie him to the missing and murdered kids. There were rumors that the ? and/or the police were actually killing the kids. Those rumors still exist today. I know Wayne Williams did something but my gut tells me he didn't do it all.
  • MallyG
    Options
    167.jpg.cf.jpg

Was gonna post Wayne.

I was around 4 when he was convicted so I came up during the aftermath of the Wayne Williams era. I don't remember much about it but my sister who is 3 and a half years other than me went to school with one of the missing and murdered children. I do remember the commercials that would come on tv saying it's 8 o'clock do you know where your children are? I remember "Officer Friendly" coming to our school and giving us the don't talk to strangers speech like once a month. I remember my aunt, cousins and grandmother taking us past Wayne William's house and most of all I remember his name. Wayne Williams was the real life boogie man for any kid who lived in or around Atlanta during the early 80s.

I still wonder if Wayne Williams did that ? . He got caught throwing a body in the river so I know he did something. The body they found was of a 28 year old and Williams was actually convicted of murdering 2 adults. They used questionable technology and methods to tie him to the missing and murdered kids. There were rumors that the ? and/or the police were actually killing the kids. Those rumors still exist today. I know Wayne Williams did something but my gut tells me he didn't do it all.

@skpjr78

Oh yeah, I remember my folks and others tellin' me about the "Do you know where your children are??" commercials.

Funny thing is, I was born on the day he was stopped by the Chattahoochee River (which he was subsequently brought in 2 days later and arrested a month later). They didn't actually see him dumping the bodies, they heard the splash and pulled him over b/c he close enough. I'm not absolving him but.....

Speaking of the ? , here's an excerpt from an article....

"Williams and his family members have also blamed the murders on various others over the years, including the Atlanta police — who they believed were trying to avoid a race war — and the Ku Klux ? .

Spin magazine investigated the case in 1986, and revealed that a secret investigation discovered and then covered up the fact that a Ku Klux ? family, the Sanders, may have been responsible for the murder of a young black boy and was possibly linked to the murders of 14 others in an attempt to ignite a race war between blacks and whites, according to court papers. But as the evidence against the Sanders family grew, the committee investigating the killings allegedly became nervous that revealing that the ? was behind the murders could trigger racial unrest in the city. Members of the committee reportedly decided to terminate the secret investigation and seal its findings — but the controversy continues to this day."

I do believe this ? has a lot of credence! And I do believe the cops possibly were letting this happen or weren't extremely motivated to catch anyone and just pinned it on a ? who was a weirdo who just so happened to allegedly dump a couple bodies in the river. It's like I think he was intertwined somehow, but was mainly a patsy!

A lot of evidence in his case is merely circumstantial too.
  • 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i done murdered alot of ? .....so me
  • 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    but anyway gary hiednik

i knew his daughter maxine....thru a crazy ? i used to smash