Hollywood Sex Abuse Scandal Thread - Harvey , Kevin, Andy etc

Options

Comments

• KingFreeman
    KingFreeman Members Posts: 13,731 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    aneed123 wrote: »
    terry a big ? who willingly allowed an old white man to ? him in front of his wife cuz he aint wanna get black balled. ? u already rich. smh

Like I figured this ? happened in 2006 maybe this ? ? was hard up and trying to get on and made a weak decision. This ? happened 2016. Like bruh you already getting what you came for. Slap the ? out that man.
  • Koltrain
    Koltrain Members Posts: 4,286 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Damn, Damon got Damoned
  • MrCrookedLetter
    MrCrookedLetter Members Posts: 22,376 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    TheGOAT wrote: »
    According to Cam'ron, Dame Dash smacked Harvey Weinstein for disrespecting women

Source?

“Who wants smoke, I have it looking like a ? bar," Cam spits. "Welcome back to the hallway loiterers/I made mills off the white girl, I exploited her/No disrespecting the ladies, word from my team (why)/That's the reason Dame smacked Harvey Weinstein/On the set of Paid In Full, y'all gave him hell about it/Some foul ? happened once, Capo, tell 'em about it.”

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PcIlhuk-0lk
  • mc317
    mc317 Members Posts: 5,548 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • nex gin
    nex gin Members Posts: 10,698 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

This ? said 2016. Not 2006. Not 1996. Last damn year..??....smmfh...

061af84d8e31f030598045f8cb764b9c383b9521ae755fa2e2813c683f4b9585.jpg
  • marc123
    marc123 Members Posts: 16,999 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Now Al Franken. Damn!
  • TheGOAT
    TheGOAT Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 15,916 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    marc123 wrote: »
    Now Al Franken. Damn!

I call ? .

Republicans at work
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Now Al Franken. Damn!

I call ? .

Republicans at work

He apologized
  • TheGOAT
    TheGOAT Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 15,916 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lol what he do
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    Options
    Now Al Franken. Damn!

I call ? .

Republicans at work

? there's an actual picture of this one
  • TheBoyRo
    TheBoyRo Members Posts: 13,647 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Vince was accused of sexual assault in 2006
  • Angeles1son85
    Angeles1son85 Members Posts: 13,544 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    vince probably got that jeter contract on them women lol they wont speak his name
  • marc123
    marc123 Members Posts: 16,999 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    pretty dark day if alabama elects a ?
  • fortyacres
    fortyacres Members, Moderators Posts: 4,479 Regulator
    Options
    pretty dark day if alabama elects a ?

no its not we already elected a ? president
  • black caesar
    black caesar Members Posts: 12,036 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Sylvester Stallone was almost on that summer jam screen.

http://www.tmz.com/2017/11/16/sylvester-stallone-denies-sexual-assault-allegations/

Sylvester Stallone is vehemently denying an allegation he sexually assaulted a 16-year-old girl back in 1986 while he was in Las Vegas.
    The claim is based on a police report in which the alleged victim said Stallone, who was 40 at the time, invited her up to his room at the Las Vegas Hilton. She claims he had sex with her, and then asked if she'd ever had sex with 2 men at the same time.

According to the police report, published by the Daily Mail, the girl claimed Stallone's bodyguard then came out of the bathroom and she was forced to perform oral sex on him and Stallone. She claims Stallone threatened to "beat her head in" if she told anyone.

Stallone's spokeswoman Michelle Bega tells TMZ ... "This is a ridiculous, categorically false story. No one was ever aware of this story until it was published today, including Mr. Stallone. At no time was Mr. Stallone ever contacted by authorities or anyone else regarding this matter."
    The girl did not want to press charges because she was scared and humiliated, and reportedly signed a "no prosecution" form.

It's not uncommon, especially with a minor involved, for police and prosecutors to pursue a case without an alleged victim's cooperation. However, Las Vegas PD tells us they could not go forward in this type of case when the victim is refusing to cooperate and move forward with charges.
    Stallone's rep is adamant ... "It never happened."
  • MR.CJ
    MR.CJ Members Posts: 64,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Broddie
    Broddie Members Posts: 11,750 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Damn Jim Henson was a monster.
  • Angeles1son85
    Angeles1son85 Members Posts: 13,544 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The photographer of the USO tour where Al Franken was snapped groping a sleeping woman was none other than Franken’s own brother, according to a report.

Despite this, Owen Franken claims he did not take the now-infamous photo of his famous kin appearing to place his hands on model and radio host Leeann Tweeden’s ? — but still defended his sibling, telling the AP that his brother isn’t actually touching her in the shot.

“For him to be accused of something like that is unbelievable. It’s not my brother, and it’s not how we were raised,” he told AP reporter Kyle Potter.

The USO couldn’t confirm or deny whether Owen was behind the camera for that particular photo — which Tweeden says came two weeks after Al forcibly kissed her under the pretext of rehearsing for the show.
  • Valentinez A. Kaiser
    Valentinez A. Kaiser Members Posts: 9,028 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The photographer of the USO tour where Al Franken was snapped groping a sleeping woman was none other than Franken’s own brother, according to a report.

Despite this, Owen Franken claims he did not take the now-infamous photo of his famous kin appearing to place his hands on model and radio host Leeann Tweeden’s ? — but still defended his sibling, telling the AP that his brother isn’t actually touching her in the shot.

“For him to be accused of something like that is unbelievable. It’s not my brother, and it’s not how we were raised,” he told AP reporter Kyle Potter.

The USO couldn’t confirm or deny whether Owen was behind the camera for that particular photo — which Tweeden says came two weeks after Al forcibly kissed her under the pretext of rehearsing for the show.

where's the photo?
  • Broddie
    Broddie Members Posts: 11,750 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2017
    Options

where's the photo?

All over the internet.

Franken been one of my comedy writing heroes since before I even hit puberty. He's a good politician too. One of the better ones; but the proof is out there.