Comments

• Kat
    Kat Members Posts: 50,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lou_Cypher wrote: »
    Kat wrote: »
    Yes, several.

Discuss Kathryn, wtf.

Lol..the first true crime book I read was on the Heights serial killer. I think it went down in the 70's but I was shook of the Heights area for years after that.
  • Kat
    Kat Members Posts: 50,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Dean Arnold Corll[2] (December 24, 1939 – August 8, 1973) was an American serial killer who, along with teenaged accomplices David Brooks and Elmer Wayne Henley, Jr., abducted, ? , tortured, and murdered at least 28 boys in a series of killings spanning from 1970 to 1973 in Houston, Texas. The crimes, which became known as the Houston Mass Murders, came to light after Henley fatally shot Corll.

Corll's victims were typically lured to a succession of addresses in which he resided between 1970 and 1973 with an offer of a party or a lift. They would then be restrained by either force or deception, and all were killed by either strangulation or shooting with a .22-caliber pistol. Corll and his accomplices buried 17 of their victims in a rented boat shed; four other victims were buried in woodland near Lake Sam Rayburn; one further victim was buried on a beach in Jefferson County; and at least six victims were buried on a beach on the Bolivar Peninsula.

Corll was also known as the Candy Man and the Pied Piper, because he and his family had owned and operated a candy factory in Houston Heights, and he had been known to give free candy to local children.

At the time of their discovery, the Houston Mass Murders were considered the worst example of serial murder in American history.

• D. Morgan
    D. Morgan Members Posts: 11,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I remember reading a few articles and see a movie and a few documentaries on the Atlanta child murders. My take on that ? is Wayne Williams was a scapegoat and didn't do that ? .

The DC sniper ? was wild as hell. Cause you had ? people as said earlier scared to pump gas. ? the ? could've just shot the ? gas pump and blew the whole ? station up.

As ? up as them shooting those random people and kid was after learning the details of their plan that ? was actually extremely smart.

They were going around shooting random people in a large ass radius so when they actually killed their intended target the ? was just going to look like another random shooting. Very ? up but the ? was smart.
  • D. Morgan
    D. Morgan Members Posts: 11,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Article/Interview in the Washington Post today about the DC Sniper ex-wife.
  • AP21
    AP21 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 17,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Im hesitant to call him a serial killer as things seemed to be a setup from jump, but Derrick Todd Lee was convicted of killing several college females who would run the lakes around LSU.

Knock_twice used to mess with his niece iirc.

This the chick in the story where he ? up somebody haircut.
  • Crude_
    Crude_ Members Posts: 19,964 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2017
    Options
    So ILL wrote: »
    Ángel Reséndiz aka The RailRoad Killer
    He snatched up a couple like 20 miles away from me. ? had us shook cause my family had just moved from across the street from some train tracks not too long before they got killed. My cousin used to stay by some tracks, too, and we used to be scared at night cause we thought he would pull up lol.

That dude was brutal if you crossed paths with him you died. If I remember correctly he usually either blugeoned his victims it cut used a knife to carry out his crimes.

One woman did survive him though her boyfriend was not so lucky though.

Isreal Key's and The East Area ? /Original Night Stalker were some evil characters too.

I put them right up there with Gacy, Dahmer, Manson, and others.... The aforementioned guys aren't talked about like them though.
  • Crude_
    Crude_ Members Posts: 19,964 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    AP21 wrote: »
    Im hesitant to call him a serial killer as things seemed to be a setup from jump, but Derrick Todd Lee was convicted of killing several college females who would run the lakes around LSU.

I don't think an illiterate Black man would have gotten close to educated White women so easily. Lee had BR shook I remember I was like a senior in high school when all that was going on. Remember participating at the state track meet which is always held at LSU. The girls team track coach was telling them to walk in groups of 3 and 4 when traveling on foot to different places.

There was also another serial killer named Sean Vincent Gillis that was operating in the BR area too during that time. He focused his attention on mainly street walking prostitutes though according to his confessions.

• yellowtapesport
    yellowtapesport Members Posts: 4,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2017
    Options
    Wayne Perry

Edit: He was more of a serial murderer lol
  • dakidfrankie
    dakidfrankie Members Posts: 1,663 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2017
    Options
    Oakland county which is north of detroit had the oakland county child killer which some people think was john wayne gacy
  • AP21
    AP21 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 17,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Crude_ wrote: »
    AP21 wrote: »

I don't think an illiterate Black man would have gotten close to educated White women so easily. Lee had BR shook I remember I was like a senior in high school when all that was going on. Remember participating at the state track meet which is always held at LSU. The girls team track coach was telling them to walk in groups of 3 and 4 when traveling on foot to different places.

There was also another serial killer named Sean Vincent Gillis that was operating in the BR area too during that time. He focused his attention on mainly street walking prostitutes though according to his confessions.

yea...i dont think DTL did that ? either, but aye...
  • Revolver Ocelot
    Revolver Ocelot Members Posts: 3,393 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    DC Sniper had ? scared to pump gas

^This. And when we found out they was black, all the black folks around here was like..

faint.gif
  • playboy buddy rose
    playboy buddy rose Members Posts: 2,844 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • nawledge_god
    nawledge_god Members Posts: 5,622 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The Grim Sleeper
    The Hillside Strangler
    The Original Night Stalker
    The ? Night Stalker (Richard Ramirez)
    The Zodiac Alleged Killed A Chick In Riverside Before All The ? Up In The Bay Area
    William Bonin
    The Freeway Killers
  • The Prime Minister
    The Prime Minister Members Posts: 2,883 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    A long time ago there was a bunch of homeless people who kept turning up with their heads cut off in downtown Denver. They never caught the killer.

And Ted Bundy...
  • SimplyKrys
    SimplyKrys Members Posts: 763 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    None that I know of, but people stay getting shot and stabbed here.
  • Will Munny
    Will Munny Members Posts: 30,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ever hear of the Minneapolis Mauler?