The OTTB Wrestling News thread

Options

Comments

• Angeles1son85
    Angeles1son85 Members Posts: 13,544 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    she might be a ? but damn dude need to get a real job instead of being a puppet at wwe lol
    H8x9g.gif

• farris2k1
    farris2k1 Members Posts: 1,937 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    so triple h wanna end kurts career other notes

Triple H said he's happy for Angle and the job he's done since returning to the WWE in April after 11 years away from the company.
    Ever since he returned, many speculated that Angle and Triple H would eventually meet each other in the ring. As the last active remnants of the Attitude Era, it made sense for them to work a program together. The road for an eventual showdown was paved on RAW this past Monday, when Triple H attacked Angle's (kayfabe) son Jason Jordan and took his spot on Team RAW. Triple H said if the timing is right he would love to have a match with Angle, who he considers one of the best wrestlers ever to work in the WWE.
    "Would I love to get in the ring with Kurt and do something with Kurt? Absolutely," Triple H said. "If it's right, if it's right for everybody, if he continues to want to stay in the ring, if I do [too], if it's right for everybody, absolutely. Kurt's one of the best ever. I don't know that I've ever seen anybody pick it up as fast and become so good so fast, as Kurt."

There was another version of the story going around, which said the entire incident was a big misunderstanding and that Owens and Sami did what they thought they were supposed to do. There were people that vehemently denied the misunderstanding claims and the general feeling among the talents was that Owens and Sami went into business for themselves, and they were seen as the bad guys.
    On a related note, there was a Twitter beef between Owens and Randy Orton over the weekend that was rooted in legitimacy more than the usual social media exchanges are. A lot of the SmackDown talents were upset with Owens and Sami with what happened at SmackDown last week. While the rest of the roster was wrapping the tour, Owens was posting on social media to show family-related things he was doing. It came out that Owens was somewhere where a wedding was taking place, and that got back to the wrestlers in Europe.
    The story is that a fan tweeted about getting married at Epcot in Orlando on November 11th. Owens happened to be taking his family to Epcot that day and decided to surprise the fan at his wedding reception. The groom later tweeted about meeting Owens, who was invited to the wedding reception for dessert. Orton saw that tweet and that's when the exchange began. The Observer notes that there's a rule of thumb when it comes to engaging Owens on Twitter because he's seen as the king of comebacks, but Orton didn't care

TMZ is reporting that a domestic battery misdemeanor investigation has been opened into an alleged dispute this week between David Otunga and his ex-fiance, Jennifer Hudson. The couple had announced this week that they had split after being together for 10 years, and were in the process of breaking up for months. Hudson's rep told People in a statement that her client received a protective order against Otunga "in the best interest of their son."
    "Jennifer requested and received a protective order against her ex-fiancé," Hudson's rep told People in a statement. "Jennifer's actions are solely taken in the best interest of their son."
    According to TMZ, Hudson is claiming in the protective order that Otunga displayed "aggressive, threatening and harassing behavior toward me" and that she is "now living in fear of further action David might take."

Zero interest in angle vs hhh, ? at this point id rather not see him do a full match period, but if hes gonna do one its gotta be against his "son" jason jordan
  • playboy buddy rose
    playboy buddy rose Members Posts: 2,844 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    If true, she a wack ? for that. Hope he get custody of their son too.

And she wonda she been blackballed in Hollywood. ... they say she a real ? ta work wit
  •   Colin$mackabi$h
    Colin$mackabi$h Members Posts: 16,586 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    10 years down the drain is a perfect reason to get upset
  • OGDirtyDee
    OGDirtyDee Members Posts: 1,699 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2017
    Options
    Hudson always came off as a ?

• OGDirtyDee
    OGDirtyDee Members Posts: 1,699 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2017
    Options
    farris2k1 wrote: »
    so triple h wanna end kurts career other notes

Triple H said he's happy for Angle and the job he's done since returning to the WWE in April after 11 years away from the company.
    Ever since he returned, many speculated that Angle and Triple H would eventually meet each other in the ring. As the last active remnants of the Attitude Era, it made sense for them to work a program together. The road for an eventual showdown was paved on RAW this past Monday, when Triple H attacked Angle's (kayfabe) son Jason Jordan and took his spot on Team RAW. Triple H said if the timing is right he would love to have a match with Angle, who he considers one of the best wrestlers ever to work in the WWE.
    "Would I love to get in the ring with Kurt and do something with Kurt? Absolutely," Triple H said. "If it's right, if it's right for everybody, if he continues to want to stay in the ring, if I do [too], if it's right for everybody, absolutely. Kurt's one of the best ever. I don't know that I've ever seen anybody pick it up as fast and become so good so fast, as Kurt."

There was another version of the story going around, which said the entire incident was a big misunderstanding and that Owens and Sami did what they thought they were supposed to do. There were people that vehemently denied the misunderstanding claims and the general feeling among the talents was that Owens and Sami went into business for themselves, and they were seen as the bad guys.
    On a related note, there was a Twitter beef between Owens and Randy Orton over the weekend that was rooted in legitimacy more than the usual social media exchanges are. A lot of the SmackDown talents were upset with Owens and Sami with what happened at SmackDown last week. While the rest of the roster was wrapping the tour, Owens was posting on social media to show family-related things he was doing. It came out that Owens was somewhere where a wedding was taking place, and that got back to the wrestlers in Europe.
    The story is that a fan tweeted about getting married at Epcot in Orlando on November 11th. Owens happened to be taking his family to Epcot that day and decided to surprise the fan at his wedding reception. The groom later tweeted about meeting Owens, who was invited to the wedding reception for dessert. Orton saw that tweet and that's when the exchange began. The Observer notes that there's a rule of thumb when it comes to engaging Owens on Twitter because he's seen as the king of comebacks, but Orton didn't care

TMZ is reporting that a domestic battery misdemeanor investigation has been opened into an alleged dispute this week between David Otunga and his ex-fiance, Jennifer Hudson. The couple had announced this week that they had split after being together for 10 years, and were in the process of breaking up for months. Hudson's rep told People in a statement that her client received a protective order against Otunga "in the best interest of their son."
    "Jennifer requested and received a protective order against her ex-fiancé," Hudson's rep told People in a statement. "Jennifer's actions are solely taken in the best interest of their son."
    According to TMZ, Hudson is claiming in the protective order that Otunga displayed "aggressive, threatening and harassing behavior toward me" and that she is "now living in fear of further action David might take."

Zero interest in angle vs hhh, ? at this point id rather not see him do a full match period, but if hes gonna do one its gotta be against his "son" jason jordan

no they just need to make a quick adjustment and bring out his real father and say somebody tampered with the DNA testing.....Triple H! Lol but nah we don't want Jordan. I'm fine with Hunter if it's a start.
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2017
    Options
    Now I see why Ellsworth isnt there. I would've left too.
    Prior to James Ellsworth's release from WWE earlier this week, there were reportedly some big plans in store for him.

Apparently WWE Chairman & CEO Vince McMahon actually had an idea which would see Ellsworth compete for a championship at WrestleMania 34... the SmackDown Women's Championship.

Former WWE creative writer James McKenna recently appeared on ProWrestlingSheet.com's Wrestling Sheet Radio and revealed that as of a few months ago (August to be exact), the idea was being discussed about having Ellsworth announce that he was going to turn transgender in order to compete in the SmackDown Women's Division and challenge for the SmackDown Women's Championship at WrestleMania 34.

As for who would be the champion heading into WrestleMania, the idea was that Charlotte Flair would be the one defending the title against Ellsworth.

No word yet on why exactly this plan didn't come to fruition.
  •   Colin$mackabi$h
    Colin$mackabi$h Members Posts: 16,586 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Vince overstayed his welcome you gotta go pops
  • Angeles1son85
    Angeles1son85 Members Posts: 13,544 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2017
    Options
    no they just need to make a quick adjustment and bring out his real father and say somebody tampered with the DNA testing.....Triple H! Lol but nah we don't want Jordan. I'm fine with Hunter if it's a start

you gonna ? around and have jerry springer be the host of raw lol
  • playboy buddy rose
    edited November 2017
    Options
    Even though booker t is one of my all time favorites it bothers me that he neva has anything positive ta say about Jason jordan... as a Blackman In a predominantly white business I would think he would be more positive towards tha brotha
  • Serious Juice Mayne
    Serious Juice Mayne Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 5,926 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Peezy_Jenkins Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 33,205 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yo that Ellsworth rumor hilarious

But I might have stopped watching if it actually happened
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yeah. That would've made me quit, but for a bit.. lol
  • TheBoyRo
    TheBoyRo Members Posts: 13,647 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2017
    Options
    Even though booker t is one of my all time favorites it bothers me that he neva has anything positive ta say about Jason jordan... as a Blackman In a predominantly white business I would think he would be more positive towards tha brotha

U do realize booker is told what to say thru his headset right? As for Ellsworth, I could only imagine the praise/backlash that would have happened if that transgender bs ended up happening
  • farris2k1
    farris2k1 Members Posts: 1,937 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

? thats cause he kno that ? wack af to
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Options
    Jordan is good his character just vanilla
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Options
    Kinda reminds me of Shelton Benjamin
  • playboy buddy rose
    Options
    TheBoyRo wrote: »

U do realize booker is told what to say thru his headset right? As for Ellsworth, I could only imagine the praise/backlash that would have happened if that transgender bs ended up happening

I'm not buyin that . He seems ta go tha extra mile ta bury tha brotha in particular
  • playboy buddy rose
    Options
    Jordan is good his character just vanilla

Preach brotha jenkins
  • vageneral08
    vageneral08 Members Posts: 19,535 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    If true, she a wack ? for that. Hope he get custody of their son too.

I knew they wouldn't last that long
  • Roronoa
    Roronoa Members Posts: 2,014 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    she might be a ? but damn dude need to get a real job instead of being a puppet at wwe lol
    H8x9g.gif

I always heard the real reason they keep him around is because he handles actual legal matters for them, dude is a Harvard educated lawyer after all.
  • KillaCham
    KillaCham Members, Moderators Posts: 11,417 Regulator
    Options
    Otunga always seemed like the type to sit in the corner and beat off while he watches his wife get banged by 3 Africans.
  • Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • south4life
    south4life Members Posts: 9,113 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? up if Jennifer Hudson cheated on him all this time while singing all those ? songs about being faithful.
    David Otunga was there for her when her mother, brother and nephew were murdered and had her back thru it all.
  • TheBoyRo
    TheBoyRo Members Posts: 13,647 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Sounds about right