Charles Manson just joined team body bag!

Options

Comments

• Kat
    Kat Members Posts: 50,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    sunlord wrote: »
    may he rest in peace he had a very hard life and I blame his ? mother for what he became............. for those that don't know charles real name is NO NAME Maddox.

wait u want us to feel bad for this dude because he had a rough childhood? this ? was a different kind of evil. he could have been like the mendez brothers and killed his mother if his life was so ? up.

no ? will be given when this ? dies. Cali should have fried, gassed, and then gave this ? the needle years ago.

yeah ok he was evil but his life was also very sad do you know his mother once traded him for some beer

I mean thats sad and all but babies have been left in dumpsters and haven't gone on to become racist, psychotic killers.
  • farris2k1
    farris2k1 Members Posts: 1,937 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2017
    Options
    Broddie wrote: »
    may he rest in peace he had a very hard life and I blame his ? mother for what he became............. for those that don't know charles real name is NO NAME Maddox.

wait u want us to feel bad for this dude because he had a rough childhood? this ? was a different kind of evil. he could have been like the mendez brothers and killed his mother if his life was so ? up.

no ? will be given when this ? dies. Cali should have fried, gassed, and then gave this ? the needle years ago.

yeah ok he was evil but his life was also very sad do you know his mother once traded him for some beer

Every ? had a ? up childhood. Doesn't excuse their psychoticness. Plenty of people with very traumatic childhoods avoided the sociopathic path.

YES OK BUT the man is about to die we can at least have some sympathy he never really had a ? chance to be good and that's kind of the fault of society.

Wtf you seriously want ppl to feel sorry for one of the most notorious killers in history??? What kinda white boy ? is this??? ? ? you and ? charles manson, you gotta just be trollin at this point
  • Rozetta5tone
    Rozetta5tone Members Posts: 4,506 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    There is a level of truth underneath the madness. The dark reveals reality. To celebrate his death is to become a part of the darkness he embraced. To find joy in death regardless of who dies is the nature of us all.

Wanting death for a murderer seems redundant. Seems like murder isn’t the issue. It’s who dies. And since we’re all eventually gonna die, who are we to judge when and where it should happen when the truth is death is only a breath away?
  • sunlord
    sunlord Members Posts: 515 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    There is a level of truth underneath the madness. The dark reveals reality. To celebrate his death is to become a part of the darkness he embraced. To find joy in death regardless of who dies is the nature of us all.

Wanting death for a murderer seems redundant. Seems like murder isn’t the issue. It’s who dies. And since we’re all eventually gonna die, who are we to judge when and where it should happen when the truth is death is only a breath away?

This man understands
  • LUClEN
    LUClEN Members Posts: 20,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Kat wrote: »

I mean thats sad and all but babies have been left in dumpsters and haven't gone on to become racist, psychotic killers.

Uhhhhh, you don't seem to be familiar with the rate of crime among foster children and wards of the state.
  • sunlord
    Options

If that's all they did to him then he probably would have ended up better off. when I watch Charles Manson speak I see the sadness and pain behind his eyes. I know he deserves to die but at the same time his whole life was a tragedy
  • LUClEN
    Options

If that's all they did to him then he probably would have ended up better off. when I watch Charles Manson speak I see the sadness and pain behind his eyes. I know he deserves to die but at the same time his whole life was a tragedy

I got the same sense when I read about Nikko Jenkins. People like this never had a chance to succeed, they we're playing a game they were destined to fail right from the start.
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Idiopathic Joker Members, Moderators Posts: 45,691 Regulator
    Options

Your knees must hurt from that San Quentin concrete
  • sunlord
    Options

? keep that unnatural ? ass ? away from this thread, out of nowhere you say some ? ?
  • LUClEN
    Options
    Zombie wrote: »

The white man is a natural ?

• dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    Options
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Idiopathic Joker Members, Moderators Posts: 45,691 Regulator
    Options

? keep that unnatural ? ass ? away from this thread, out of nowhere you say some ? ?

Yea, out of nowhere. Had nothing to do with you and your helter skelter man crush. Weirdo.
  • sunlord
    Options

Yea, out of nowhere. Had nothing to do with you and your helter skelter man crush. Weirdo.

having sympathy on an evil person does not make you ? you ? mongoloid
  • rickmogul
    rickmogul Members Posts: 1,961 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Man's a Genius and was used. Little known fact, besides Tom Cruise Charles Manson is THEE most popular Scientologist! Crime scene was a set up ritual, not random. Second time Roman Polanski name involved N sum fuckery 2 huh? Sharon Tate was his chick! One of the dopest quotes I use 2 this day is from C.M. Look up what he said about us ( Blacks). Surprised the ? outta me! They had 2 lable em crazy and silence this lamb.
  • THIRDSUPREME
    THIRDSUPREME Members Posts: 7,519 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Bruh, shut the ? up.
  • VulcanRaven
    VulcanRaven Members Posts: 18,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Yea yeah yeah. ? that racist cracka
  • Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    TheGOAT wrote: »
    He died

BODY BAG!!

NQHS-Womens-HOF.jpg
  • Turfaholic
    Turfaholic Members Posts: 20,429 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    And another ones gone, another ones gone. Another one bites the dust.
  • blackgod813
    blackgod813 Members Posts: 9,577 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    R i p my father your dream was to have a race war an you rule the black race in our victory...it was written i shall serve now an in the after life my truest love forever
  • Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Inb4 people cry about blackgod
  • genocidecutter
    genocidecutter Members Posts: 17,825 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Rest in peace my ?
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7UgQSgzMoFk

Greatest serial killer of all time
  • Splackavelli
    Splackavelli Members Posts: 18,806 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    farris2k1 wrote: »
    Broddie wrote: »

Every ? had a ? up childhood. Doesn't excuse their psychoticness. Plenty of people with very traumatic childhoods avoided the sociopathic path.

YES OK BUT the man is about to die we can at least have some sympathy he never really had a ? chance to be good and that's kind of the fault of society.

Wtf you seriously want ppl to feel sorry for one of the most notorious killers in history??? What kinda white boy ? is this??? ? ? you and ? charles manson, you gotta just be trollin at this point

He never killed anybody lol