Options

Comments

• Lefty_
    Lefty_ Members, Writer Posts: 3,506 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lefty_ wrote: »
    ? don't get initiated anymore by the way, maybe in cali but I ain't ever seen it. You work your way in one way or another... Most ? get smoked, or indicted by trying to work their way into the clique and doing too much, gettin into deep water and can't swim(2pac). They end up gettin minipulated by the ? that's already certified because they think there's something for em for earning stripes. At the end of the day, they're more likely to be killed, or crossed out by a ? that they think love em. Seeing it through a young ? eyes, it's intoxicating, but it's all a mirage. Rough life if you get sucked in.

I ain't ever seen a ? get jumped in, I seen young ? from the same neighborhood, or who ran together with certain others start greeting eachother with crip loccs and there it go.

gotcha

Want a cookie ? ?

want a dictionary ? ?

I ain't proofreadin ? , if a word gets misspelled, it just does. Most of what I say hold weight because I'm speaking on what I see with my own 2 eyes. I don't care about that other petty ? . I don't need spellcheck to know I ain't a fool.

had a rough night bruh?

its sunday....like for real....its sunday

It's sunday.... Exactly. You blowin my high wit hoe ? on a sunday morning.... Agree, disagree, or move on duke you read all that, and said, "you spelled that wrong". That's what hoes do.
  • 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? don't get initiated anymore by the way, maybe in cali but I ain't ever seen it. You work your way in one way or another... Most ? get smoked, or indicted by trying to work their way into the clique and doing too much, gettin into deep water and can't swim(2pac). They end up gettin minipulated by the ? that's already certified because they think there's something for em for earning stripes. At the end of the day, they're more likely to be killed, or crossed out by a ? that they think love em. Seeing it through a young ? eyes, it's intoxicating, but it's all a mirage. Rough life if you get sucked in.

I ain't ever seen a ? get jumped in, I seen young ? from the same neighborhood, or who ran together with certain others start greeting eachother with crip loccs and there it go.

gotcha

Want a cookie ? ?

want a dictionary ? ?

I ain't proofreadin ? , if a word gets misspelled, it just does. Most of what I say hold weight because I'm speaking on what I see with my own 2 eyes. I don't care about that other petty ? . I don't need spellcheck to know I ain't a fool.

had a rough night bruh?

its sunday....like for real....its sunday

It's sunday.... Exactly. You blowin my high wit hoe ? on a sunday morning.... Agree, disagree, or move on duke you read all that, and said, "you spelled that wrong". That's what hoes do.

i hope you choke on your high ? ....ole grumpy cant play along sad morning ? ass ?
  • Trollio
    Trollio Members Posts: 25,815 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Either fight or both yall shut the ? up
  • Lefty_
    Options
    Nah.... Just simply stop actin like a hoe. And we good.
  • 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Nah.... Just simply stop actin like a hoe. And we good.

learn to laugh at yourself ? .

how you high and mad?

nah its you bruh.
  • blackgod813
    blackgod813 Members Posts: 9,577 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lotta fatherless ? ? ? going on in that video

• Copper
    Options
    He look like mouse from jamie foxx show
  • Lefty_
    Options
    The hook to that song at the beginning was dope tho.
  • sunlord
    sunlord Members Posts: 515 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    If you are about 110 pounds THE ? are you joining a gang for??? try joining a gym you beanpole mothefucker
  • twizza 77
    twizza 77 Members Posts: 4,201 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    He got to be 25 joining a gang. He was taking Sharkeisha punches.
  • MallyG
    MallyG Members Posts: 4,916 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Where is his Daddy?

Amended
  • Inglewood_B
    Inglewood_B Members Posts: 12,246 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Gangbangers talkin bout, grab the peroxide, so we can ? the germs...

mc8ap9id17ib.png

What a bunch of ? . Do me a favor and dontm post this type ? no more . I'm too old for this ? . Bunch of 20somethings doing high school ? . Do ? ever get tired of being failures?

Man... ? look at least 22. He about 6 years too late to be gettin put on. He wouldn’t get no respect out here
  • THIRDSUPREME
    THIRDSUPREME Members Posts: 7,519 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    When I was 16 a classmate of mine joined the Conservative Vice Lords, I couldn’t believe a night would wait till he was 16 to start banging.

This ? look 25, what the ? is goin on?
  • ghostdog56
    ghostdog56 Members Posts: 2,947 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    That was a weak ass whoopin dude didn't even fight back
  • mohamed
    mohamed Members Posts: 1,299 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Damn Brooklyn went Hollywood. Homie need a father figure. Dude seemed like he was doing better than all those dudes living wise. Seemed like he had his own apt and stuff. Those dudes were probably living with their parents still and took their bitterness out on him lol. Everyone lost.
  • jetlifebih
    jetlifebih Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 4,655 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ghostdog56 wrote: »
    That was a weak ass whoopin dude didn't even fight back

His only swing was a accident lolol
  • damnkp
    damnkp Members Posts: 1,824 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? is in a gang from L.A. but in a set that originated from the south? im confused..and it's only 12 of them ? ?
  • Moore7s
    Moore7s Members Posts: 452 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    https://youtu.be/GjxtRehIz2Y

Not strong
    Only aggressive
    Not free
    We only licensed
    Not compassioniate, only polite
    Now who the nicest?
    Not good but well behaved
    Chasin after death
    So we can call ourselves brave?
    Still livin like mental slaves
    Hidin like thieves in the night from life
    Illusions of oasis makin you look twice
    Hidin like thieves in the night from life
    Illusions of oasis makin you look twice
  • Kwan Dai
    Kwan Dai Members Posts: 6,929 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    NY has always had gangs. Latin Kings,lo life and Decepts were active in the 90's. But even then your crew, or posse may have conducted themselves as if it were a gang. Blood or Crip life is just a different name to what has always been going on one way or another.
  • twizza 77
    twizza 77 Members Posts: 4,201 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2017
    Options
    damnkp wrote: »
    ? is in a gang from L.A. but in a set that originated from the south? im confused..and it's only 12 of them ? ?

13 now. Them dudes are suffering from early mid life crisis and decided to start a gang.

'Ol When they were youngings they couldn't join a gang because their Mom/Grandma/Auntie wouldn't let them out of the house ass ? .'
  • jetlifebih
    jetlifebih Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 4,655 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    mohamed wrote: »
    Damn Brooklyn went Hollywood. Homie need a father figure. Dude seemed like he was doing better than all those dudes living wise. Seemed like he had his own apt and stuff. Those dudes were probably living with their parents still and took their bitterness out on him lol. Everyone lost.

That’s part of our problem

This ? seemed like he was a job interview away from being able to get out of that environment....
  • Copper
    Options
    We used to do this ? as kids in my neighborhood only we didnt jump people we went to the woods and built club houses and told kids from the other side they werent invited...we were like 9 years old
  • Koltrain
    Koltrain Members Posts: 4,286 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Haven't watched the video yet....but sound like ol boy damn near 30 joining a gang??