LaVar Ball On If President Donald Trump Helped Get LiAngelo Ball Out Of China: ‘Who?’

Options

Comments

• Mr.LV
    Mr.LV Members Posts: 14,089 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    TheGOAT wrote: »
    Copper wrote: »
    Just tried to watch that cnn interview ...tapped out at 6 minutes...? was unbearable

Cuomo was ready to ? himself at the end

Probably the most bizarre interview I've seen in a while.
  • Mr.LV
    Mr.LV Members Posts: 14,089 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    so are y'all convinced to buy sneakers?
  • ghostdog56
    ghostdog56 Members Posts: 2,947 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    What did he say? I can't watch the video right now
  • Undefeatable
    Undefeatable Members Posts: 1,970 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Just tried to watch that cnn interview ...tapped out at 6 minutes...? was unbearable

Listening to it now... Actually, it gets better. Lavar started being more articulate and, dare I say it, to make at least some sense.

• marc123
    marc123 Members Posts: 16,999 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

I made to 10. ? started to give me a headache. Thats the 1st time ive actually listened to him speak. smh. Dude is an idiot.
  • DarthRozay
    DarthRozay Members Posts: 20,570 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Sion wrote: »
    I see his game plan, Lavar aint stupid. They hated Joe Jackson's schemes but look at Michael & Janet.... I dont agree with his methods but I understand.

One overdosed and died and they both are around more white people than ski resort in utah

Yeah but they accomplished what Joe wanted them too. His selfishness made them successful at the expense of other things. Point is LaVar is not going to stop until all his kids are in the NBA and he has $100 million or more. Mozart's father almost pushed him to the brink of death but it made him a prodigy.

LaVar not gonna shine Trump's shoes. He might catch a lot of flack for his antics in public but he's not stupid and knows exactly what he's doing.

so why should I buy $500 sneakers that I can't try on in a store but if they don't fit I can't get a refund or exchange to a bigger size? I'm just outta $500?

hold up, is that really their business model? smh that ? is gonna work. triple B is Bound to fail running like that, unless they just want some short term quick cash from a few pairs of sneakers
  • Undefeatable
    Options
    One more thing... Can be stop trying to make Lavar out to be some kind of a hero for this. I hate Trump as much as the next guy, but Lavar is a ? blowhard and an ? .
  • Undefeatable
    Options
    Alright I listened to the whole thing. Lavar's point seems to be that since he had his own people trying to get his son out, he's not sure whose efforts were more important in securing his son's release, his or Trump's. Which is kinda silly, since whoever he had working for him, Trump is the president.
  • 2stepz_ahead
    Options
    DarthRozay wrote: »
    I see his game plan, Lavar aint stupid. They hated Joe Jackson's schemes but look at Michael & Janet.... I dont agree with his methods but I understand.

One overdosed and died and they both are around more white people than ski resort in utah

Yeah but they accomplished what Joe wanted them too. His selfishness made them successful at the expense of other things. Point is LaVar is not going to stop until all his kids are in the NBA and he has $100 million or more. Mozart's father almost pushed him to the brink of death but it made him a prodigy.

LaVar not gonna shine Trump's shoes. He might catch a lot of flack for his antics in public but he's not stupid and knows exactly what he's doing.

so why should I buy $500 sneakers that I can't try on in a store but if they don't fit I can't get a refund or exchange to a bigger size? I'm just outta $500?

hold up, is that really their business model? smh that ? is gonna work. triple B is Bound to fail running like that, unless they just want some short term quick cash from a few pairs of sneakers

yes...this is how he started it.
    pre-order online....no exchanges or refunds.

then he changed the original sneaker to another an said you can have the original if you want but the new signature is the new sneaker. an he offered a refund for those who wanted the first sneaker an didn't want the second.

does that sound like a confusing fukk around or what?

an he just now coming out with why the sneaker should be the price it is by saying it's the lghtet sneaker out. but he had to partner with another company an take their design to get that. but he claims him an his son did it all from the get go...all the designing.

too much info but not enough info.
  • 2stepz_ahead
    edited November 2017
    Options
    Alright I listened to the whole thing. Lavar's point seems to be that since he had his own people trying to get his son out, he's not sure whose efforts were more important in securing his son's release, his or Trump's. Which is kinda silly, since whoever he had working for him, Trump is the president.

he has a point there....
    UCLA an the alibaba dude was trying to help. but who told the kids who got them out? an why they thank the president?
    why did the guy from UCLA thank the Trump?

whether he did or didn't...just be humble for a bit.
  • fortyacres
    fortyacres Members, Moderators Posts: 4,480 Regulator
    Options
    Two trolls walk into a bar....
  • The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

That ? really things a lot of himself if he believes his word has more pull than the POTUS, even a ? POTUS like Trump.
  • D. Morgan
    D. Morgan Members Posts: 11,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I don't agree with how Lavar Ball handled this interview but I think I got what he was trying to say.
  • Broddie
    Broddie Members Posts: 11,750 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • a.mann
    a.mann Members Posts: 19,746 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Mr.LV wrote: »

He's a irritable son of ? ....lol

• 5th Letter
    5th Letter Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 37,068 Regulator
    Options
    7figz wrote: »
    I respect dude more after the CNN interview, there's not much to disagree with:

- He said Liangelo made the wrong decision, at the wrong time. Reporter tried to correct him and say and "the wrong place". He corrected her and said "Any place is the wrong place [to steal]"

- Said he wouldn't thank Trump without knowing what Trump supposedly did.

- Said if anything, he'd thank the Chinese president.

- Said why is everybody even worrying about this with all the political issues going on right now.

And when you consider how many people have had a petty theft charge - as a kid, there's a lot of sit down and ? to go around. I get dude as the type to discipline his kids privately as opposed to this ? you see on worldstar where a MF need to put their kid in a viral video to show the world that they're disciplining their child.

/thread
  • 7figz
    7figz Members Posts: 15,294 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Only problem is we don't know WTF Trump did. Gotta disagree w/ Sharpe here.
  • dnyce215
    dnyce215 Members Posts: 1,245 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2017
    Options
    I wonder how President 45 did something when they was already on house arrest for 20 days?