Another Double Double

12 and 14

? 's is salty.. Lauri

:/
  • FedeRICO_Fellini
    FedeRICO_Fellini Members Posts: 219 ✭✭
    edited November 2017
    Options
    This ? 19, & only 14 games into his Rookie season, and you talkin' about bust

Watch them games, B. Not just the talkin' heads on TV and highlights

srnm98lgaixq.gif
  • FedeRICO_Fellini
    FedeRICO_Fellini Members Posts: 219 ✭✭
    Options
    Beta wrote: »
    Slow Mo valentine is trash on Defense

6bc5pux9e7z3.gif

Another Double Double

12 and 14

? 's is salty.. Lauri

:/

2u9xg0clae35.gif

• King_MOEbra
    King_MOEbra Members Posts: 8,323 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lakers continue to dominate the league with an upset win over the mighty Bulls!
  • BlackAX410
    BlackAX410 Members Posts: 35,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Max. wrote: »

Jayson Williams said this last year on a podcast he used to cut rocks into his head to explain his age and he was 38 his rookie year
  • Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    BDBIID wrote: »
    Beta wrote: »
    flipped to the game

who are these ? on the floor man? This ? look like a summer league game

Says the ? who team has a power forward with a name that sounds like a Streets of Rage antagonist

This was moreso a shot at the bulls but iight

Man forget this ? , cuz I got heat for ? like you
  • king hassan
    king hassan Members Posts: 22,739 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The Bulls disgust me. They jack up to many shots and don't rebound
  • AZTG
    AZTG Members Posts: 7,598 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The Bulls disgust me. They jack up to many shots and don't rebound

They are a young team with limited talented focused on developing their young guys.

People need to reevaluate their expectations for these young rebuilding teams.
  • ckfree
    ckfree Members Posts: 9,659 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    stacey king was mad as ? that the bulls lost last night because he is a ? cop
  • AP21
    AP21 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 17,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ckfree wrote: »

wait what??
  • ckfree
    ckfree Members Posts: 9,659 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    AP21 wrote: »
    ckfree wrote: »

wait what??

a lot of people who are also officers of the law might complain about these young guys not learning winning habits

but

lottery changes are coming next year

so if anything a little self sabotaging should be done to take advantage of the last year with increased odds
  • Tommy bilfiger
    Tommy bilfiger Members Posts: 22,675 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    That bulls lakers game was good.Markannan had his worst shooting game so far he missed mad open shots if he hits a couple bulls win

Blakeney went ham in the 2nd, banged on randle then was feelin himself brickin in the 2nd half
  • HustleThaDon
    HustleThaDon Members Posts: 28,566 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Damn he just came back from injury. Clips waste management status now. Go ahead and put DJ on the block
  • Ghostdenithegawd
    Ghostdenithegawd Members Posts: 16,231 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2017
    Options

srnm98lgaixq.gif

https://www.cbssports.com/nba/news/lonzos-? -triple-double-looks-good-on-paper-but-its-pretty-deceiving/

? gtfoh ? shooting 30% from inside the line 20% from 3s.

They are even writing articles talking about how weak and suspect his tripple doubles are.

? got an assist for a basic pass to brook lopez where he then jabbed stepped pump faked then shot the 3 aka doing all the work you cant get an assist in 2k with that

Kyle kuzma is cleaaarly playing better than ball and his hollow stats. Kyle has been out shining everybody on the laker squad, a rookie coming off the bench is the leading scorer who was and still is listed as the 3rd string pf

I NEVER said ball was a bust but if he is kyle has actually shown the promise ball hasnt

And when is enough enough 5 games 10 games 14 games he aint show a spark people just want one non shaky ass game from.the 1# overall draft pick

2nd round laker draft picks dont get 3 years

Foreign lakers fans are the worst get your ? outta here
  • infamous114
    infamous114 Members, Moderators Posts: 52,202 Regulator
    Options
    Lol foreign Lakers fans?
  • D.D.S.
    D.D.S. Members Posts: 7,405 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Clippers had a spark when they started, now they just garbage lmao
  • Ghostdenithegawd
    Options
    Lol foreign Lakers fans?

his screen name is of an old itallian director i was just assuming
  • Nah Son
    Nah Son Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 9,367 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2017
    Options
    Guess the top 10 in jersey sales

DPQp1ulXkAABfwx.jpg:large
  • king hassan
    king hassan Members Posts: 22,739 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Nah Son wrote: »
    Heres a game for yall

Guess the top 10 in jersey sales
    DPQp1ulXkAABfwx.jpg:large

I ain't bought a jersey in years
  • Ghostdenithegawd
    edited November 2017
    Options
    BDBIID wrote: »

srnm98lgaixq.gif

https://www.cbssports.com/nba/news/lonzos-? -triple-double-looks-good-on-paper-but-its-pretty-deceiving/

? gtfoh ? shooting 30% from inside the line 20% from 3s.

They are even writing articles talking about how weak and suspect his tripple doubles are.

? got an assist for a basic pass to brook lopez where he then jabbed stepped pump faked then shot the 3 aka doing all the work you cant get an assist in 2k with that

Kyle kuzma is cleaaarly playing better than ball and his hollow stats. Kyle has been out shining everybody on the laker squad, a rookie coming off the bench is the leading scorer who was and still is listed as the 3rd string pf

I NEVER said ball was a bust but if he is kyle has actually shown the promise ball hasnt

And when is enough enough 5 games 10 games 14 games he aint show a spark people just want one non shaky ass game from.the 1# overall draft pick

1st round laker draft picks dont get 3 years

Foreign lakers fans are the worst get your ? outta here

So much wrong here

First The #1 overall draft pick ain’t on the Lakers.

Two you said one non shaky game. Hence shows me you just checking box scores. The shooting has been dreadful pretty much every game. But legit every aspect he’s been avg to very good most nights. His defense been better than I anticipated. On ball defense has a long ways to go but dude has been a solid help defender. Rebound rate high, TO rate low for a rook pg, assist are high, but better than that is his kick ahead passes that has led to so many easy looks and FT’s for a lot of guys which is non raw stat quantifiable.

Kuz has been great, Zo been cool. Everything doesn’t have to be in extremes Jazze Phizzle ProductShizzle Face.

Gtfoh with this ? only thing you got me on is that i misplaced what pick he was.Everything else is ? ? really going to glorify throwing a few touchdown passes a game, as a game changing ability gtfoh

Solid help defender at pg lml yo gtfoh thats cool and all but he's a pg in in a pg heavy league he needs to be a lockdown on ball defender to make up for his abysmal shooting

His js looks like equivalent of tebow throwing mechanic

For him to be a second pick and for them to ship master splinter out of there for him. he's has to do better than some touchdown passes and long rebounds

I read the articles i tried to get through some of them dreadful laker games his stats are hollow he out here grabbing less meaningful boards than russ

? wont even stand up for his teammates lonzo looking real soft out here yall dont make up excuses for noooooo other players like this

Visiting team players have more total points in staples than lonzo

But yall caping hard for this kid his first year so far is trash aint nothing wrong about that