Abuse or Nah?? Man Beats his kid's ass

Options

Comments

• obnoxiouslyfresh
    obnoxiouslyfresh Members Posts: 11,496 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    How does a man hit his girl like that? Like how?

really?...stop it

he was not killing them....an that was light.

People really be out here using “But did you die?” as the litmus test.
  • 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Maywood wrote: »
    Just Like Society ..The I.C Is Soft As ? !!!! Stop all That ? Cursing ...Nothing Uglier In The World Than Hearing a Woman w/A Nasty, ? Mouth...He's putting that to Rest Now!!!Bet They WON"T be Using That Language for a Long Time, If Ever...Disappointed in the fellas in here ,stop letting these chicks dictate ? ....Slavery Really ??? OB/w the "My Daddy Said"....Girl u be putting on theee worst acting performances since a Tyler perry production...Foh

How you offended at me saying my daddy didn’t beat me? I ain’t tripping off what nobody else is doing to their kids. I just find it fascinating. ? bless this ? family.

so you are assuming you are perfect no problems.
  • 2stepz_ahead
    Options

really?...stop it

he was not killing them....an that was light.

People really be out here using “But did you die?” as the litmus test.

i have used it after a beating cuz I like the movie...

y'all chicks are spoiled an I see why.

this where them asswhippimg woulda helped
  • Kat
    Kat Members Posts: 50,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I got whoopings well into my teenage years, and we were not allowed to curse in my parents home. It did nothing. I was already nearly grown by then. Teens should not be punished as children.

Talking to teenagers on a grown level would be more effective than cause I said so now come catch this belt.

That's just going to breed resentment and rebellion.
  • obnoxiouslyfresh
    obnoxiouslyfresh Members Posts: 11,496 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2017
    Options
    @2stepz_ahead

? ain’t nobody about to have no 8 page argument with you for taking ? personal. You can beat your daughters in peace. My opinion is just that. Everybody can live
  • Maywood
    Maywood Members Posts: 2,035 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Maywood wrote: »
    Just Like Society ..The I.C Is Soft As ? !!!! Stop all That ? Cursing ...Nothing Uglier In The World Than Hearing a Woman w/A Nasty, ? Mouth...He's putting that to Rest Now!!!Bet They WON"T be Using That Language for a Long Time, If Ever...Disappointed in the fellas in here ,stop letting these chicks dictate ? ....Slavery Really ??? OB/w the "My Daddy Said"....Girl u be putting on theee worst acting performances since a Tyler perry production...Foh

How you offended at me saying my daddy didn’t beat me? I ain’t tripping off what nobody else is doing to their kids. I just find it fascinating. ? bless this ? family.

No I'm Offended @ How Cheesy U are .....

With a belt

My dad would never hit me like that. He said it felt like the equivalent of beating a woman...just a little woman.

And you know what...he’s right

• Maywood
    Maywood Members Posts: 2,035 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Kat wrote: »
    I got whoopings well into my teenage years, and we were not allowed to curse in my parents home. It did nothing. I was already nearly grown by then. Teens should not be punished as children.

Talking to teenagers on a grown level would be more effective than cause I said so now come catch this belt.

I Got Beat I don't Hate, Resent & Damn sure didn't rebel against my parents, Yall just Soft Period, I hope your S/O Is the opposite... Kat said Talk to em...After they just went on a cursing Tirade....Lmaoooo
  • Mister B.
    Mister B. Members, Writer Posts: 16,172 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2017
    Options
    Stop filming every ? thing and even worse putting it on social media/internet
    This. And that's the only problem I have with it.

That was an old-fashioned ass whuppin. He made sure to just hit them in the legs, too.

I co-sign beating when kids are out of ? control, just stop making a point to show everyone. A whole bunch of my students could use that by their parents.
  • atribecalledgabi
    atribecalledgabi Members, Moderators Posts: 14,063 Regulator
    Options
    Idc about them kids getting beat with a belt...most of us got whoopin stories. It happens.

But daddy and mom or grandma whoever that was in the background was showing out more for camera than bring worried about discipline.
  • 5th Letter
    5th Letter Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 37,068 Regulator
    Options
    He shouldn't have put it up online besides that it's fair. I've seen worse.
  • J-GUTTA
    J-GUTTA Members Posts: 9,107 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2017
    Options
    Shiiiit from experience that got a 5 of 10 in the belt whipping PAUSE if necessary. Both my mom and dad had no problem telling me too get the belt. Definitely agree pass a certain age you shouldn't be whipping your kid(s). I thinks it's crazy cursing at your kids while whooping them for having ? mouths.
  • BiblicalAtheist
    BiblicalAtheist Members Posts: 15,668 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Our city has an abuse law or idk what they call it but you can't hit your child more than three times in one shot, has to be open hand and can't be done in anger. The anger part is hilarious cuz that's usually when discipline happens, when the parent is fed up, angry and frustrated.
  • Trollio
    Trollio Members Posts: 25,815 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • 2stepz_ahead
    Options

we know you still like spankings Kat....

it did nothing cause you wanted more.

such a freak
  • 2stepz_ahead
    Options
    @2stepz_ahead

? ain’t nobody about to have no 8 page argument with you for taking ? personal. You can beat your daughters in peace. My opinion is just that. Everybody can live

why you gotta come at me like that?

so you want to be in the conversation...then step away when you want a break?

you just keep doing this to guys....you aint right ...

your teaser
  • Inglewood_B
    Inglewood_B Members Posts: 12,246 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Meh... I expected worse from reading the comments
  • Inglewood_B
    Inglewood_B Members Posts: 12,246 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    And I don’t hit my kids. I mastered the daddy voice already
  • Rozetta5tone
    Rozetta5tone Members Posts: 4,506 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I ain’t with fathers whooping their daughters like that. I have a daughter and I’d never strike her like that.

I don’t believe in whooping anyway. If you gotta beat your child in order for them to understand what they did was wrong you already lost.
  • semi-auto-mato
    semi-auto-mato Members Posts: 2,833 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    im going with nah. it actually wasnt that bad. he probably going to jail for videotaping it. it is no way to know if beating or not beating ur kids is the right thing to do. no proof that beating kids scars them for life. no proof that not beating them means they will run wild. did what u feel is right.
  • Shizlansky
    Shizlansky Members Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    They were to old for whippings though
  • Shizlansky
    Shizlansky Members Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    babelipsss wrote: »
    Sure I got punished for different things. Usually extra chores or some type of restriction. It was tailored to fit my disobedience. I was also rewarded for good behavior too which is just as important. People use whippings, beatings as some type of magical catch all for everything. What does whipping a child with a belt have to do with bad words?

Chores was punishment in your house? Lmao at having to vacuum the living room and extra time a week as a punishment.

We was thought to clean up everything regardless. We kept/keep cleans houses. Everybody cleaning up to it’s all done.

• Chi Snow
    Chi Snow Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 28,111 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ghostdog56 wrote: »

The same way he probably hits their mother

im curious why a man beating his kids got to do with hitting a woman?

its his job to discipline as he sees fit to keep them right. how does the transfer to a woman ?

so I guess he steals an kicjs puppies too

smh.

speak on it?

a woman nurtures a man disciplines.

I just feel once a child reaches a certain age, beating them like that is counterproductive and builds resentment. You should've already instilled a sense of respect and healthy dose of fear in your child where your words are enough. Any other punishments should come in the form of restrictions.

Grown ass man beating teenage girls with a belt. Smh. Over cursing? ? outta here.

We won't even go into it being recorded for the Gram.
    Agreed like a ?

To me it has nothing to do with gender and everything to do with age. The, girls seemed to old for this type of correction. Especially over cuss words.
  • 2stepz_ahead
    Options
    I ain’t with fathers whooping their daughters like that. I have a daughter and I’d never strike her like that.

I don’t believe in whooping anyway. If you gotta beat your child in order for them to understand what they did was wrong you already lost.

how you going to say that when you don't know the child?

most parents think their kids are angles.

say they lost is not cool.

until your child is successful and theirs are failures... then you don't know what works.

alot of ppl in jail never been beat.

and guess what.

alot of people in jail have been beat.
  • CottonCitySlim
    CottonCitySlim Members Posts: 7,063 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Don’t need to beat kids to get them to listen or have discipline

Slave master still got some of you