Ma$e - The Oracle (Cam’ron Diss), Cam'ron responds with Dinner Time

Options

Comments

• THIRDSUPREME
    THIRDSUPREME Members Posts: 7,519 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I never liked Cam. He always struck me as a snake.
  • Lefty_
    Lefty_ Members, Writer Posts: 3,506 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    CapitalB wrote: »
    Lefty_ wrote: »
    Movin to Orlando then coming back > Runnin to Atlanta from another ?

Sister > Boy.

Rapin you records juelz edition > Rapin you records diddy edition

I’ll take the cam bet with even odds because the mase diss was so fire. Cam gon quell all that with 1 live video which you know is coming. Once can respond, we can redo the odds. I’m thinking cam +250 after his response.

really my ? !!? really??!?

Yo.... Who ? up worse? Damn ? , the context. I'm lookin at it as if to say. In a diss song, what weapon is sharper. No more.

• Peezy_Jenkins
    Peezy_Jenkins Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 33,205 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    cam dropped a snippet on Instagram, not sure if its harder than mase ? but it sounded a lil better than what I heard from his mixtape
  • KamPushMe
    KamPushMe Members Posts: 7,690 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Murda mase is back!!!!!!
  • black caesar
    black caesar Members Posts: 12,036 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Cam gotta come with facts not jokes cuz mase was on fire smooth and was just spittin like he been waitin to expose cam cam better address the rucker park and tru life chain

Just watch the Rucker video.
  • pachá12
    pachá12 Members Posts: 1,134 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I smell a publicity stunt. Cam been trying his best to get this DipSet Reinion ? to take off. There is no such thing as bad punlicity. What better to really set it off by a Ma$e diss track? Ma$e dumbed out but, I'm just about in agreement that violence is needed in this one. Especially for me to believe in the authenticity.
  • blackamerica
    blackamerica Members Posts: 2,897 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    pachá12 wrote: »
    I smell a publicity stunt. Cam been trying his best to get this DipSet Reinion ? to take off. There is no such thing as bad punlicity. What better to really set it off by a Ma$e diss track? Ma$e dumbed out but, I'm just about in agreement that violence is needed in this one. Especially for me to believe in the authenticity.
    I kinda agree. We'll have 2 see how it ends but the timing smells publicity stunt. Although Mase ? sounded very personal
  • Da Homey Six Deuce
    Da Homey Six Deuce Members Posts: 1,534 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Did he take a stab a jay with this or was it BIG

Every time you talk of me you sound like one time
    I ? the King of rap ? when I was unsign
  • Brian B.
    Brian B. Members Posts: 6,717 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • pachá12
    pachá12 Members Posts: 1,134 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'm just saying, what beef you know last 20 years and not even a scratch on either person involved? Coming from the same camp that is on record as saying that they thought about starting a beef with each other (Jim and Cam), but the 50 Cent beef happened first. I'm all for battle rap, but it's not worth being naive.
  • texas409
    texas409 Members Posts: 20,854 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Sion wrote: »
    Ya know if @texas409 aint say nothin mad ? would have been on the Ma$e bandwagon.

I used to like Mase in 95 keywords "used to", I was a Cam'ron/Dipset stan and IDGAF. Ma$e can rhyme to me he aint seeing Cam no way. Now in a battle that's different but overall ? Killa....

My ? . And yes Mase is nice before this etherous track I used to think he spit lazy bars but he surprised me with this one. He still ain't seeing Cam though that boy cold
  • gemini86
    gemini86 Members Posts: 5,180 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'm just saying, what beef you know last 20 years and not even a scratch on either person involved? Coming from the same camp that is on record as saying that they thought about starting a beef with each other (Jim and Cam), but the 50 Cent beef happened first. I'm all for battle rap, but it's not worth being naive.

Just enjoy the music. They used to be best friends at the end of the day. And they was cool not too long ago.
  • LcnsdbyROYALTY
    LcnsdbyROYALTY Members Posts: 13,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    gemini86 wrote: »

Just enjoy the music. They used to be best friends at the end of the day. And they was cool not too long ago.

That's the part that's confusing me. I swear they was cool, then here comes Cam again with the ? .