YouTuber continues to date girl with video of train leaks out

Options

Comments

• unspoken_respect
    unspoken_respect Members Posts: 9,821 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Trains lol. I'm not sharing ? with anybody.
  • Kat
    Kat Members Posts: 50,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Kat wrote: »
    Westie wrote: »
    mryounggun wrote: »
    Let's just cut to the chase and skip the ? ...

...What's ACTUALLY wrong with a woman who might want to ? 2 ? at the same time? As long as everybody is open and honest and whatnot, I legit don't see the problem here. A lot of y'all ? is OD naive. TRUST ME when I tell you that mad women wouldn't mind getting piped by two dudes at the same time. To me, all this ? means is that her freak level is a lil higher than some other women or she's a little more willing to explore it than most women.

It is what it is. ? might not want to accept this cuz it's taboo or whatever, more than a few of y'all ? are just blind to the fact that - if you remove the stigma from it - your queen would be down for all kinda of ? you prolly wouldn't believe.

Unless she was cheating on some ? and ? 2 ? on the side, I don't see the issue.

But that's ME.

Tell em boo.

IC dudes are so corny.

Ain't nothing corny about not wanting a slore.

There's plenty of women who haven't been DP'ed just as there are plenty of dudes who don't scumbag or smash their friends girl.

? and scumbags always try to justify their actions by saying that there is nothing wrong with what they do.

That's fine if that's not what YOU want, but that's not where it ends with IC boys. Y'all want to make the person that may not be for you personally out to be some pariah on society cause they got their sexual kicks off once upon a ? time. Grow the ? up.

Truth is y'all don't really care, you just don't want people to know. Just like ? keep cheaters long as nobody knows they keeping a dog.

Live and let live.

I let go of this girl I was seeing when I was 22 because of her past lol. Call me petty or whatever but a piece of mind is always better than ending up with child support because of a loose woman. It's not about anyone finding out. It's for my own psyche.

One a yamp always a yamp. You can always control your sexual desires.

Shiit there's dudes out here that are smashing whales or 16 year olds because they can't control their sexual desires.

But I'm not judging anyone. I'm just saying every action has a consequence . You smash 5 dudes at a party and best believe it will follow you until you die.

Lol ? please.

1 - It's called a hoe "phase" for a reason. People grow out of it and/or calm their hot ? down every day.

2 - all you gotta do to have some hoe ? not follow you around is move, or hang around in different circles. It really aint that deep.

The truth is, you never know what someone did to get off before they met you. Any hang ups you have around their previous, legal behavior has more to do with your hangups than theirs.

Also, what this girl did doesn't make her a hoe. She wasn't cheating on anyone, she ? . So what? I don't get the anger towards her. Its so weird.

you are oking hoe behavior....not sure why.

but a hoe phase i am aware of...but it nothing to be celebrated. hell or even talked about outside of her close friends.

and as for your number 2....are you ? kidding me?

someones past is so bad they must move?
    nah...that type women aint marriage material.

an like i said.....your past should be held against you.....if i killed a family of people...would i still be husband material to you?

Lmao..this dude is legit comparing mass murder to ? . To ? !!

I can't.

women are such small minded people ....very near sighted and cant comprehend when something is connected cause you think things are at the opposite ends of the spectrum without trying to rationalize.

its clear...i am talking about how your past should be held against you.

kinda like yours should....

Nah boo, cause I have a man with a past who knows he has a past and doesnt have a hypocritical, Neanderthal thought process. I love him despite his past as he loves me despite mine. You act like I killed someone or beat small puppies. It's just sex.
  • Kat
    Options

...What's ACTUALLY wrong with a woman who might want to ? 2 ? at the same time? As long as everybody is open and honest and whatnot, I legit don't see the problem here. A lot of y'all ? is OD naive. TRUST ME when I tell you that mad women wouldn't mind getting piped by two dudes at the same time. To me, all this ? means is that her freak level is a lil higher than some other women or she's a little more willing to explore it than most women.

It is what it is. ? might not want to accept this cuz it's taboo or whatever, more than a few of y'all ? are just blind to the fact that - if you remove the stigma from it - your queen would be down for all kinda of ? you prolly wouldn't believe.

But that's ME.

Tell em boo.

IC dudes are so corny.

There's plenty of women who haven't been DP'ed just as there are plenty of dudes who don't scumbag or smash their friends girl.

? and scumbags always try to justify their actions by saying that there is nothing wrong with what they do.

That's fine if that's not what YOU want, but that's not where it ends with IC boys. Y'all want to make the person that may not be for you personally out to be some pariah on society cause they got their sexual kicks off once upon a ? time. Grow the ? up.

Truth is y'all don't really care, you just don't want people to know. Just like ? keep cheaters long as nobody knows they keeping a dog.

Live and let live.

I let go of this girl I was seeing when I was 22 because of her past lol. Call me petty or whatever but a piece of mind is always better than ending up with child support because of a loose woman. It's not about anyone finding out. It's for my own psyche.

Shiit there's dudes out here that are smashing whales or 16 year olds because they can't control their sexual desires.

But I'm not judging anyone. I'm just saying every action has a consequence . You smash 5 dudes at a party and best believe it will follow you until you die.

Lol ? please.

1 - It's called a hoe "phase" for a reason. People grow out of it and/or calm their hot ? down every day.

2 - all you gotta do to have some hoe ? not follow you around is move, or hang around in different circles. It really aint that deep.

The truth is, you never know what someone did to get off before they met you. Any hang ups you have around their previous, legal behavior has more to do with your hangups than theirs.

Also, what this girl did doesn't make her a hoe. She wasn't cheating on anyone, she ? . So what? I don't get the anger towards her. Its so weird.

but a hoe phase i am aware of...but it nothing to be celebrated. hell or even talked about outside of her close friends.

an like i said.....your past should be held against you.....if i killed a family of people...would i still be husband material to you?

I can't.

women are such small minded people ....very near sighted and cant comprehend when something is connected cause you think things are at the opposite ends of the spectrum without trying to rationalize.

Don't bother arguing with her bruh.

She said she was dating a woman and they had sex several times, yet she's not lesbian.

Thats like a dude saying I used to have sex with children but I'm not a ? .... I was experimenting.

Or a dude that used to suck ? but he's not ? .

Don't waste your time

that's a flat out lie..really? Lol
  • Busta Carmichael
    Busta Carmichael Members, Moderators Posts: 13,161 Regulator
    Options

But that's ME.

Tell em boo.

IC dudes are so corny.

Live and let live.

Lol ? please.

I can't.

Nah boo, cause I have a man with a past who knows he has a past and doesnt have a hypocritical, Neanderthal thought process. I love him despite his past as he loves me despite mine. You act like I killed someone or beat small puppies. It's just sex.

It's just sex? Smh

And yes you might not have dated this chick but y'all had sex and you ate the box several times. Tell me im lyin
  • Kat
    Options

But that's ME.

Tell em boo.

IC dudes are so corny.

Live and let live.

Lol ? please.

I can't.

It's just sex? Smh

And yes you might not have dated this chick but y'all had sex and you ate the box several times. Tell me im lyin

You're lying.

We had one encounter. One.

• LordZuko
    LordZuko Members Posts: 2,473 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

But that's ME.

Tell em boo.

IC dudes are so corny.

Live and let live.

Lol ? please.

I can't.

Basically y'all in no position to judge each other.
  • Busta Carmichael
    Options

But that's ME.

Tell em boo.

IC dudes are so corny.

Live and let live.

Lol ? please.

I can't.

It's just sex? Smh

You're lying.

We had one encounter. One.

That's all it takes tho.

So if your man got ? in the ass once and then told you... "what? It's just sex"

How would you react? Honestly
  • Westie
    Westie Members Posts: 12,479 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

But that's ME.

Tell em boo.

IC dudes are so corny.

Live and let live.

Lol ? please.

Define oking and ? behavior.

Yall delusional and fragile as hell.

Why you're connecting murder and having sex is beyond me.

Yall have no faith in being able to satisfy women. It's sad.

aint got nothing to do with satisfying a woman.

why must a woman attack when a man doesnt agree with hoe-ism? is it because you know you were wrong but trying to seem like it right so you want to convince me that it was right and that it was a phase yet get angry n say a man is afraid of not being able to satisfy her?

thats crazy thought.

obviously she cant satisfy herself if a women needs such a high count.

damn chicks want the princess treatment but want to be hoes too. want to be treated like a flower but she blooming for every bee.

so again i ask....what would make this women special if she dont look at herself as special enough to not give herself to every and anyone?

1st off, are you 72? Blooming for every bee? Log off and go play penuckle.(no idk how to spell it)

a high body count? The chick in question has had sex with three men you know of. How vast have you spread your seed? Look at your body count 1st k?

I'm not attacking you, I am referring to that can't make a hoe a housewife ? . It all stems from you being afraid your ? isn't enough for a woman. Prove me wrong.
  • Westie
    Westie Members Posts: 12,479 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I think some of you really need to examine why a woman having sex makes you feel so bad.
  • LordZuko
    LordZuko Members Posts: 2,473 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    LordZuko wrote: »
    HK365 wrote: »
    LordZuko wrote: »
    HK365 wrote: »
    Think about the first time you hooked up with your girls, was she good? How do you think she got like that? You think she was just minding her own business and waiting on you to appear in her life? Man, FOH with that high school nonsense.

You ain’t planting no flags or exploring new land, these hoes for everybody.

Stop catching feelings over your girl and what she did before you, if you’re a grown ass man and she loyal to you now, when it matters, then the ? ain’t really important.

This thought process is asinine.
    A good predictor of future behavior is past behavior.
    If you have a girl that gets off on multiple partners and ? that does not disappear.
    Female orgasms release oxytocin in the brain a feel good chemical that is addictive. Sexual stimuli becomes associated with this euphoria so she's chasing a high.

It's just not smart to approach females with this mentality

Chocolate releases oxytocin, should I avoid girls who ate 3 or 4 bars in one night also?

The insecurity from some of yall is tragic, she ain’t a used car homie. The ? doesn’t depreciate because of how many owners it has previously, if she a real one then she a real one.

She's worse than a used car. A car can be refurbished, parts replaced engines tuned fuel lines flushed. Hell you can change the engine upgrade it.

A woman depreciates over time. She got a window like an athlete. Her 20s are her prime years but them the years females like to hoe around and find themselves.

The older a woman gets The less viable her eggs are, the more emotional baggage she carries from letting a 100+ different ? inside her. She desperate for that one true love [read: sucka] to validate her and make her feel like she not just a washed up thot.

By the time they wanna settle down they bringing to the table is student loan debt and some Larry Holmes ? .

dont forget she likes to brag about who she let have the ? ....from athletes to lawyers. thats her validation.
    she angry at letting all them ? hit an she gotta live off her own income.

Basically there are a lot of females who out here hoein and at the end of the don't got ? to show for it. She's basically a failed woman.
    A successful woman is a prostitute, she is able to trade her ? for tangible assets that are the source of her validation.

That's why strippers brag when they literally checkin a bag at the end of the night. Buying houses cars etc etc. That's why a lot of silly hoes (majority of females) hate on successful hoes behind closed doors
  • D. Morgan
    D. Morgan Members Posts: 11,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Some extremely wild statements have been made in this thread.
  • Busta Carmichael
    edited November 2017
    Options

But that's ME.

Tell em boo.

IC dudes are so corny.

Live and let live.

Lol ? please.

I can't.

Don't bother arguing with her bruh.

She said she was dating a woman and they had sex several times, yet she's not lesbian.

Thats like a dude saying I used to have sex with children but I'm not a ? .... I was experimenting.

Or a dude that used to suck ? but he's not ? .

Don't waste your time

Now we're equating ? with regular consensual legal sex. 1st murder, now this?

giphy.gif

@westie lmao don't do that. Me and Kat are discussing a different topic from a different thread.

That topic is called "labels"

She said she was not lesbian or bi after having sex with a woman.

Yet if a man has sex with a man he's ? or bi?

If you have sex with the same gender you have a label. You have sex with minors you have a label.

That's our conversation
  • Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? being ?

This guy boss said "guess who getting his ? sucked too??!! Lol

I got no opinion on this except the youtuber shouldn't have addressed this with a vid but I get it because that vid itself equals views and ?
  • D. Morgan
    D. Morgan Members Posts: 11,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Cain wrote: »
    Y'all giving these broads too much credit, they be ? , lying, cheating, clubbing, and partying just like us when they young they go through a hoe phase too. The only difference between men and women is women tend to grow out of it a little bit quicker than men that's it.

Dude is a sucker for explaining himself, if you love your girl you aint supposed to explain shit... and her ex ? is wierd, my girl is my girl I aint sharing her with no other man... now these hoes are for everybody though.

Bingo..........? I care about some stranger's think. Probably went through that to get views and a bigger YouTube check

That is what truly makes him a ? chump and a sucka.

I couldn't care less about him staying with that broad. ? ain't my business regardless of the video. But doing ? ? for a check is something I just don't have any understanding of.

I'm proud to say that I will NEVER have an understanding of it either.
  • Busta Carmichael
    Options
    Lmao y'all couldn't answer huh?

You can't win against logic
  • black caesar
    black caesar Members Posts: 12,036 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    VIBE wrote: »
    he's uploading videos ranting of his homies trying to get at his girl..

lol

he lost

Post the video rants. lol
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i have this saying.. if everyone knows..... you're a hoe..