Comments

• SELASI_i
    SELASI_i Members Posts: 2,237 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    5 Grand wrote: »
    SELASI_i wrote: »
    d.green wrote: »
    Thought he said he never went after Biggie because BIG was always his boy.

No wonder Pac ignored him on the plane ride home.

Snoop has made a number of Hypocritical snake like Politically motivated sucker moves over the years that is just his character...

He's a survivor.

How many MCs from 1992 are still around?

Cockroaches and rats are survivors too. Die like a man don't live like a coward.

I'd rather be in Snoop's shoes than 2Pac's.

You wild B. I hear u tho.
  • matt mane
    matt mane Members Posts: 210 ✭✭
    Options
    And live like a coward
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    Options
    Pac had Brooklyn dissin Big? Word? That's a first to me
  • Lowercase_G
    Lowercase_G Members Posts: 252 ✭✭
    Options
    RickyRich wrote: »
    This ? played both sides
    Word! ? never call Snoop out on that. A ? that feels like he’s equally cool with everybody is loyal to nobody.
  • gee757
    gee757 Members Posts: 26,374
    Options
    I'm glad this came out cuz this is proof pac was not paranoid he had every right to smash on Snoopy...& makaveli was not just dissin the eastcoast he was riding on westcoast ? like Dre & snoop 2 cuz he really repped 1nation...
    Pac had Brooklyn dissin Big? Word? That's a first to me

2pac represented 1nation east & west together cuz he was NY & ca....while big represented separation east vs west

untitled.5.jpg

https://youtu.be/A4n2pW-Op-8

^ not only did makaveli have bcc smashing wit him on big & bad boy repping bk but pac also had bk ogs like big daddy Kane letting biggie know that the 1st 2 syllables of him & 2pac names was 2BIG...

https://youtu.be/7bsi3SbLnCU
  • THE_R_
    THE_R_ Members Posts: 3,444 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This ? played both sides
    Word! ? never call Snoop out on that. A ? that feels like he’s equally cool with everybody is loyal to nobody.

DUDE ROCKS A JERSEY FOR EVERY SPORTS TEAM...
    I DON'T TAKE THAT ? LIGHTLY...
    THAT'S DEFINITELY A RED FLAG FOR ME...
  • a_list
    a_list Members Posts: 4,886 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Said this ? was meh when the thread was first made.....
  • skpjr78
    skpjr78 Members Posts: 7,311 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Snoop has made a number of Hypocritical snake like Politically motivated sucker moves over the years that is just his character...

He's a survivor.

Snoop still trash so it doesn't matter

Snoop stopped being Snoop after that murder trial. Nearly everything he recorded after that has been suspect. If he's not doing a feature on another rapper's song he ain't worth listening to. He'll go hard on other people's ? but we haven't gotten a real Snoop Dogg project since ? .

Snoop did the same thing after he beat that murder rap that Eddie Murphy did after getting caught with that ? . They cleaned up their image to stay out of jail. Eddie started doing family movies and stopped doing ? comedy and Snoop started doing crossover pop songs and completely walked away from gangsta ? .

Snoop been through. Pac knew that ? in '95 and called his ass out. Miss me with that throw a brick and hide your hands ? . Outside of a song or two I haven't ? with Snoop since Above The Rim.
  • x the unknown
    x the unknown Members Posts: 2,255 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    skpjr78 wrote: »

He's a survivor.

Snoop stopped being Snoop after that murder trial. Nearly everything he recorded after that has been suspect. If he's not doing a feature on another rapper's song he ain't worth listening to. He'll go hard on other people's ? but we haven't gotten a real Snoop Dogg project since ? .

Snoop did the same thing after he beat that murder rap that Eddie Murphy did after getting caught with that ? . They cleaned up their image to stay out of jail. Eddie started doing family movies and stopped doing ? comedy and Snoop started doing crossover pop songs and completely walked away from gangsta ? .

Snoop been through. Pac knew that ? in '95 and called his ass out. Miss me with that throw a brick and hide your hands ? . Outside of a song or two I haven't ? with Snoop since Above The Rim.

haven't ? with snoop since ?
  • gee757
    Options
    Lol@ the delusional biggie Stan 5 wacking my ? when it's all fax.....being that 5 loves big so much I c y he would rather live his life like a koward like big & snoop instead of going out like a soldier..

He's a survivor.

Snoop lost me when he knew biggie was feeding into that east vs west ? & tried 2 have him killed n ny & this snitch snoop is still gonna call biggie his homeboy...smh
  • RickyRich
    RickyRich Members Posts: 13,062 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    gee757 wrote: »
    Lol@ the delusional biggie Stan 5 wacking my ? when it's all fax.....being that 5 loves big so much I c y he would rather live his life like a koward like big & snoop instead of going out like a soldier..

He's a survivor.

Snoop lost me when he knew biggie was feeding into that east vs west ? & tried 2 have him killed n ny & this snitch snoop is still gonna call biggie his homeboy...smh

That part idont get how u can call someone ur homie wen they sent ? to shoot up ur trailor
  • T. Sanford
    T. Sanford Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 25,291 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

He's a survivor.

That part idont get how u can call someone ur homie wen they sent ? to shoot up ur trailor

Snoop is like Bugaloo from Above The Rim, trying to convince himself & others that he is cool with Birdie. Despite the fact that Biggie was trying to take his head off in NY
  • gee757
    Options
    Snoop is the definition of a delusional snake...
  • x the unknown
    x the unknown Members Posts: 2,255 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

He's a survivor.

fax & facts two different meanings