Some men mistake sexual interest for consent,

Options

Comments

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Huey_C
    Huey_C Members Posts: 3,539 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Huey_C wrote: »
    @Black_Samson bro you know where this is heading, the army had a real serious problem and instead of fixing it they over compensate. It's to the point where some women have weaponized sex. Good luck ? off a vindictive woman your ass will end up being courts martial and with hopefully a less than honorable discharge.

Thats why i posted the Hancock video.

But... Dont you think its high time males stop chasing after every new female that pcs's to their battalion?

You hear about what goes on in korea, even the ugly ones get roofied.

Oh I agree, fix the problem through reasonable means. There is a lot of predatory practices that go on l. So much so it is one of the reasons I'm getting out. But they really dropped the ball by over compensating in attempts to fix the problem. It really comes down to the commanders over reaching with disciplinary actions in attempts to look good in front of the BC.
  • King_MOEbra
    King_MOEbra Members Posts: 8,323 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    aneed123 wrote: »
    Who cares about what a "? " think? Deal with "women", instead.

u cant say general ? like this.... are there more wholesome people or worldy people in the world? whats gonna happen when all the women die and the IG hoes running wild now get old and raise they daughters?

If I eat a porcupine, I'm putting Frank's Red Hot Sauce on it, because you can put that ? on everything.
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
  • Huey_C
    Huey_C Members Posts: 3,539 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @Black_Samson bro you know where this is heading, the army had a real serious problem and instead of fixing it they over compensate. It's to the point where some women have weaponized sex. Good luck ? off a vindictive woman your ass will end up being courts martial and with hopefully a less than honorable discharge.

But... Dont you think its high time males stop chasing after every new female that pcs's to their battalion?

Oh I agree, fix the problem through reasonable means. There is a lot of predatory practices that go on l. So much so it is one of the reasons I'm getting out. But they really dropped the ball by over compensating in attempts to fix the problem. It really comes down to the commanders over reaching with disciplinary actions in attempts to look good in front of the BC.

Yeah I got out right as SHARP became a thing.

I knew it wasnt my army the moment I got scolded for telling a female soldier to "take her ? headgear off in the building."

I had heard it was coming, just never thought I would be one of it's victims.

An attractive Female PFC is basically 1SG in a line. Might as well stand at parade rest for them, Smh.
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
  • blakfyahking
    blakfyahking Members Posts: 15,785 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Yeah I got out right as SHARP became a thing.

I knew it wasnt my army the moment I got scolded for telling a female soldier to "take her ? headgear off in the building."

I had heard it was coming, just never thought I would be one of it's victims.

An attractive Female PFC is basically 1SG in a line. Might as well stand at parade rest for them, Smh.

bruh................going from a combat arms unit to a mixed gender unit is awful.........I got stories for days SMH

back when I was in I got in trouble 1 time with my CSM cuz I told this female SPC to get the ? out of my face since she couldn't do no work on a post cleanup detail.....she made a complaint saying I "harassed" her

they had sent this chick to be in my platoon to do work raking leaves, cutting grass, pick up trash etc

come to find out this female SPC had a profile that said she was allergic to grass..........I told shorty GTFOH and go back to her unit.....I mean how tf u even in the Army but u allergic to grass SMH

needless to say I ended up in counseling session on how NCOs should treat Soldiers more calmly and gently

I told my CSM I'll treat Soldiers just as calmly/gently as haji will treat them when they lay them IEDs out in front of them......he laughed and told me to chill with treating females like they are real Soldiers
  • Madame_CJSkywalker
    Madame_CJSkywalker Members Posts: 940 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    jetlifebih wrote: »
    When i worked corrections ....they had a very important part of the training called “the games inmates play”

Basically they would put you up on game about the ? inmates do to manipulate officers.....

There needs to be a class called “the games women play”

? you mean your interested in ? but you don’t want to ? ....is you ? or not?? Your girlfriend requested me on fb was eyeing me the whole ? night anyway ...stop playing games....

This really sounds like some ? chicks used to do right around that age where you stopped listening to your parents when they WASNT there...this issue seems adolescent in nature

early 20s. had a guy I'd been dealing with invite me over just to watch a movie... no discussion of sex....its like 6 pm...i accept because our first couple of dates was cool and we had chemistry... get to his house. eat. there is no tv in his living room. the only working tv is supposedly in his bedroom. now he tryna get me to drink. wasn't ready to go there with him. I make up an excuse to leave and even then he didn't want to take me home at first

now I'm thinking had he told me to find a diff way home he prob would have plenty of boys ready to dap him up

or if I'm down to just hug up and kiss, times you got men who will pressure u to do more after 2, 3 rebuffs

and based off what other women shared with me it happens a lot...

that said, i don't even think a lot of men are actively trying to do harm...or rather they aren't consciously aware of how intimidating or grating it can be after a while because obviously y'all are rarely on the receiving end, bigger, etc... and its almost expected behavior and has been tolerated up until now...it usually is chalked up to boys beings boys... to youth...etc

agree things are kind of getting muddled....but that's why what is consent is a necessary convo though...and getting to a consensus what is acceptable

the bolded/underlined just indicated u were naive as hell back then

if a ? dating u and invite u to his house it's pretty much an assumption that he trying to smash

did u ask him upfront if he was only inviting u over to maybe ? ? if not, how are u not just as guilty of sending mixed signals?

the problem is women love being approached the vague way to lessen the transactional nature of most sexual encounters..........usually women who see their ? as a bargaining chip have a problem with being upfront about sex

the reason being is they always want to have to opportunity to back out of the responsibility of participating......afterwards if ? doesn't go her way in her mind for whatever reason, the fact that she never explicitly agreed in a firm legal affirmation gives her the opportunity to back out and play victim

not saying this applies to u @Madame_CJSkywalker , I'm just pointing out that u can't act like dude did something wrong when he was being vague......most women encourage the vague way of initiating sexual encounters

He had given me reason to believe he wasnt tryna get physical and wanted to take things slow... I had made that clear first date that's want I wanted

Wasn't the best idea to go to his house still...was tryna give him the benefit of the doubt

And it wasnt like it was 2, 3 am

He tried it... I rebuffed

*shrugs*

I agree women play games... There are women who are concerned with coming off as being hoes... Just think we'd all save ourselves the drama though by being direct

Is the possibility of getting ur ? wet worth things going left?
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    When i worked corrections ....they had a very important part of the training called “the games inmates play”

Basically they would put you up on game about the ? inmates do to manipulate officers.....

? you mean your interested in ? but you don’t want to ? ....is you ? or not?? Your girlfriend requested me on fb was eyeing me the whole ? night anyway ...stop playing games....

This really sounds like some ? chicks used to do right around that age where you stopped listening to your parents when they WASNT there...this issue seems adolescent in nature

early 20s. had a guy I'd been dealing with invite me over just to watch a movie... no discussion of sex....its like 6 pm...i accept because our first couple of dates was cool and we had chemistry... get to his house. eat. there is no tv in his living room. the only working tv is supposedly in his bedroom. now he tryna get me to drink. wasn't ready to go there with him. I make up an excuse to leave and even then he didn't want to take me home at first

now I'm thinking had he told me to find a diff way home he prob would have plenty of boys ready to dap him up

or if I'm down to just hug up and kiss, times you got men who will pressure u to do more after 2, 3 rebuffs

that said, i don't even think a lot of men are actively trying to do harm...or rather they aren't consciously aware of how intimidating or grating it can be after a while because obviously y'all are rarely on the receiving end, bigger, etc... and its almost expected behavior and has been tolerated up until now...it usually is chalked up to boys beings boys... to youth...etc

agree things are kind of getting muddled....but that's why what is consent is a necessary convo though...and getting to a consensus what is acceptable

if a ? dating u and invite u to his house it's pretty much an assumption that he trying to smash

did u ask him upfront if he was only inviting u over to maybe ? ? if not, how are u not just as guilty of sending mixed signals?

the problem is women love being approached the vague way to lessen the transactional nature of most sexual encounters..........usually women who see their ? as a bargaining chip have a problem with being upfront about sex

the reason being is they always want to have to opportunity to back out of the responsibility of participating......afterwards if ? doesn't go her way in her mind for whatever reason, the fact that she never explicitly agreed in a firm legal affirmation gives her the opportunity to back out and play victim

not saying this applies to u @Madame_CJSkywalker , I'm just pointing out that u can't act like dude did something wrong when he was being vague......most women encourage the vague way of initiating sexual encounters

He had given me reason to believe he wasnt tryna get physical and wanted to take things slow... I had made that clear first date that's want I wanted

Wasn't the best idea to go to his house still...was tryna give him the benefit of the doubt

*shrugs*

I agree women play games... There are women who are concerned with coming off as being hoes... Just think we'd all save ourselves the drama though by being direct

• aneed123
    aneed123 Members Posts: 23,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

*shrugs*

Is the possibility of getting ur ? wet worth things going left
    ?

yes for a lot of dudes it is
  • 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    how many times have i said women and white people are the same?

white people find it ok to be racist now.....an women find it ok to be hoes now.

you want to understand one..just look at the other,
  • blakfyahking
    Options

*shrugs*

giphy.gif

wtf shorty this ain't ur 1st day on earth :joy:

if dude was feelin u then yeah taking that leap was def worth it

either u was just that attractive, or dude was a scared simp cuz that's the only reason it would make sense for dude to go thru all that
  • Madame_CJSkywalker
    Madame_CJSkywalker Members Posts: 940 ✭✭✭✭
    Options

I read this ? again and it got me thinking how funny it was that u posted the bolded

I mean, how grimy was it for u to come over and get u a free meal 1st before u just so happen to "notice" there was no TV in the living room? u made sure u ate some food before u tried to play innocent like u were really surprised that cuzzo was trying to smash LOL

he was a real gentleman cuz based on the facts he should've sent u home on that Uber quick.....no daps needed

funny part is that even if there was a TV in the living room, it should have been understood that there was the obvious implication that he wanted the drawls

only simp ? put up with ? like preparing home cooked meals for broads who like to play games.......I'm legitimately mad at how u scammed dude and then told the story afterwards like u were an innocent victim :joy:

nah I'm reaching cuz ya'll could've just brought food to the house.......but my point still stands that u could've easily stated ur intent before u decided to even go there

Felt like I was clear about me wanting to take things slow previously

And after I seen what was up wasn't totally truthful about why I had to leave because I was concerned with how I was going to get home

Prior to that not every time I'd been to the houses of guys I was dating alone was I pressured or even asked to do anything physical ...can't say I was being completely naive

The real problem is that still men see women as something he can buy .... and there are women who will take advantage

U got men walking around thinking a drink or dinner and a few compliments guarantees him a woman's time or body off rip... Half the time without much consideration if there's chemistry and the woman is actually sexually attracted to him

Opposed to blaming women, why not ask men to view women as individuals worth giving the benefit of the doubt and more than just sexual objects to be brought
  • aneed123
    aneed123 Members Posts: 23,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

I read this ? again and it got me thinking how funny it was that u posted the bolded

I mean, how grimy was it for u to come over and get u a free meal 1st before u just so happen to "notice" there was no TV in the living room? u made sure u ate some food before u tried to play innocent like u were really surprised that cuzzo was trying to smash LOL

he was a real gentleman cuz based on the facts he should've sent u home on that Uber quick.....no daps needed

funny part is that even if there was a TV in the living room, it should have been understood that there was the obvious implication that he wanted the drawls

only simp ? put up with ? like preparing home cooked meals for broads who like to play games.......I'm legitimately mad at how u scammed dude and then told the story afterwards like u were an innocent victim :joy:

nah I'm reaching cuz ya'll could've just brought food to the house.......but my point still stands that u could've easily stated ur intent before u decided to even go there

And after I seen what was up wasn't totally truthful about why I had to leave because I was concerned with how I was going to get home

Prior to that not every time I'd been to the houses of guys I was dating alone was I pressured or even asked to do anything physical ...can't say I was being completely naive

The real problem is that still men see women as something he can buy .... and there are women who will take advantage

U got men walking around thinking a drink or dinner and a few compliments guarantees him a woman's time or body off rip... Half the time without much consideration if there's chemistry and the woman is actually sexually attracted to him

Opposed to blaming women, why not ask men to view women as individuals worth giving the benefit of the doubt and more than just sexual objects to be brought

see that line of thinking is problematic because a lot of women want it both ways.... Take me on dates wine me and dine me.... show me u put in effort to date me..... putting themselves on this entitled pedestal. if a man puts his time and money into u he is going to want something in return. So be up front about it and give him the same choice in if he wants to treat u like that. And also him doing all that may have gotten him ? from another chick so he playing the odds.
  • 2stepz_ahead
    edited November 2017
    Options

does chemistry count when the dinner check comes? or the drink check comes?

you not attracted to me but want to go to dinner? why?

obviously we met before and you had your mind made up then...but you still wanted the meal or to be entertained no matter if you wanted it to go further or not.

am i saying that you have to give up ass? no

but lets not act like dinners and drinks are not investments or down payments on the ass.\

these are the games chicks play
  • 2stepz_ahead
    Options
    one time i was at inlaws house.

chick asked a guy to do something for her. she knew he was into her. so he took whatever to his uncle to have it done.

he called an told her is would cost like $50. she got mad at dude for asking her to pay for it. cuz if he was interested in her then he should have paid for it for her. she then went on to tell him that he should give them back to her without the work being done and how she knows another guy that will do it for free.

i told her she was using him...but she act like she cant see it that way cuz he should have done it to try to impress her.

my thing is....at what point does him trying to impress her stop or what will it cost him to possibly get no where? he would be outta money an she onto the next ?
  • blakfyahking
    Options

the bolded is not the problem at all

the REAL problem is women naturally like to test/play games, and they like being part-time adults who seldom are held accountable for their actions..........even the women claiming they want equality don't want all the ? that comes with it

if u sincerely tell a dude no, he gon respect ur word unless he truly a ? /degenerate

otherwise, a ? is always gon try because women seldom follow their own word

I've literally met "religious" chicks who gave up the drawls w/ literally no effort........and I've met females with all the pre-qual ? indicators that have attempted to make me do work for the ?

it's disingenuous to tell a young ? to take a woman's word seriously :(
  • gorilla
    gorilla Members Posts: 1,889 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2017
    Options

So how many dates/how long had you known this guy before you let him pick you up and take you to his home for dinner?

And then you lied about why you needed to leave (despite you talking that being direct mess in your next post) to use him for a ride home. Why didn't you drive yourself?

Prior to that, you said not every time a dude has tried to hit. So that means that it did happen at least once, in which case, you knew damn well it was a possibility. And you right, you weren't being naive, you played him basically.

• 2stepz_ahead
    Options

the REAL problem is women naturally like to test/play games, and they like being part-time adults who seldom are held accountable for their actions..........even the women claiming they want equality don't want all the ? that comes with it

if u sincerely tell a dude no, he gon respect ur word unless he truly a ? /degenerate

I've literally met "religious" chicks who gave up the drawls w/ literally no effort........and I've met females with all the pre-qual ? indicators that have attempted to make me do work for the ?

funny story....

a guy was dating a chick i know....she said one day she dont think they can be together no more.

i ask her why.

she said because he keep clowning her religion. i said i understood an explained it to her.

she still thought she should be looked at different than how he sees it....

he saw it like she goes to church and gets all holy and comes back to they crib to suck him to sleep and cuss people out and living worldly. but she wants him to take her religion seriously. outside of that the ? treated her like a queen. so anyway..she broke up with him .....got with the next ? who aint do ? for her...keeps all his money...dont want to work even with two degrees and the chick always reminiscing on the first guy.

no accountability.
  • 2stepz_ahead
    Options

i ran into chick like that aswell.
    gonna tell me she has a past but she not like that no more and i should take her out cuz the other guys didnt.

i asked her..what makes me different than them that you want me to take you to dinner when they didnt.

she tried to hit me with the you special ? .
    but obviously she wasnt special enough to not give the ass to everyone.

long story short....i didnt take her to dinner and i didnt smash. i also didnt call her again.

trynna play a ? . fukkyou trynna live right now cause you wit me.....no thanks madame.
  • Shuffington
    Shuffington Members Posts: 3,775 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    But these hoes turn around and call you lame for not being aggressive enough

Someone calls you lame for actually trying to take the time to see what she likes and is cool with...take it as a red flag and keep it pushing

You're right....
    keep it moving.
    for sure

The problem is... no one calls you lame in the moment tho.
    They call you lame after the moment is long gone.

perhaps theres the 0.2% of women who like when you ask.
    "hey, can I kiss you?" "Hey, can we hold hands?" "Hey would you like to engage in sexual activity with me"

But the majority of women, I can safely assume would like men to shoot their shot.
    It makes them feel special. And it gives them the advantage of being able to accept or deny....
    Plus IMO, women HATE rejection, so why put themselves in a vulnerable position to be rejected.

• blakfyahking
    Options

i ran into chick like that aswell.
    gonna tell me she has a past but she not like that no more and i should take her out cuz the other guys didnt.

i asked her..what makes me different than them that you want me to take you to dinner when they didnt.

she tried to hit me with the you special ? .
    but obviously she wasnt special enough to not give the ass to everyone.

long story short....i didnt take her to dinner and i didnt smash. i also didnt call her again.

trynna play a ? . fukkyou trynna live right now cause you wit me.....no thanks madame.

real ? ? bruh

shorty was testing to see if u were food and u ain't go for it.......u basically told her to find a plate somewhere else

? trips me out how certain women will have nerve to try to treat u different and then expect u not to address it

met a stripper broad who got mad at me cuz I told her I don't go on dates

she said "oh, u the type of ? who meets strippers in strip clubs and just ? em after a couple of drinks"

I said "well u the type of stripper who just meets customers in strip clubs and just ? 'em after a couple of drinks, so what's the problem here"

shorty got mad af.....I don't understand why? :joy:

chicks in regular clubs don't get mad like that when u smash after pulling them from the club.........why would a stripper think she is so special?

• Shuffington
    Shuffington Members Posts: 3,775 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    LordZuko wrote: »
    Continued 3rd post.

Most importantly,

Females will hold a ? to his definitive answer. If you back out of anything whether it be coming over, paying a bill, going out, throwing some ? a female expects a man to stick by his definitive come hell or high water. Females will make whole day plans around an answer you gave two weeks ago on some, "well you said...."

Females will build life plans around a one time conversation. If you back out or change your mind you a ain't ? ? .

So i don't respect the fact that females reserve the right to change their mind in any situation but will hold a man firmly to his answer.

I hate to agree with this dude but yeah....

I've ran into issues with my ex's in the past who proclaim that they are 100% not trying to have a child at all.

I've had maybe one or 2 close calls with a couple ex's ... and these same chicks (my ex's) where hesitant about taking the plan B pill.

like wtf??

we discussed this.... that in the event there was a blunder with the condom, she would take a plan B.
    they eventually took it after a ton of deliberation. But I eventually broke up with them after that because
    I couldn't get over them not sticking to their word.

But my ex's where on some "don't wear a condom, cause it feels good.." type sh*t .... I mean they're right, but
    clearly Im the only one thinking about the future.

• rip.dilla
    rip.dilla Members Posts: 17,412 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Man... all these 'Battle of the sexes' threads

That MGTOW thread still lit up. Can't catch up
  • jono
    jono Members Posts: 30,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Women are not going to make a move.
    Let's just be real. It's a really rare occurance for a woman to be an aggressor. She might be aggressive more often if you two have history.

Also, human beings have a fight or flight instinctual response to threats and intimidation.

All this ? about women fainting, turning into deer and being frozen is ? . It's dramatic, emotionally manipulative ? .

If a chick really isn't interested she is going to at the very least move or pull away, she's going to verbally or physically resist.

A woman doesn't even want you in her personal space (in position to grab or kiss on her) if she doesn't like you.

The idea that guys are pouncing on chicks like cheetahs is being overblown.

This idea that dudes don't take no for an answer is exaggerated.

Anyone who has ever had sex, knows how sex happens. They know how it starts. All these inhuman individuals who are confused about relationships and sex probably have never had it or is likely so far removed from dating that their concepts seem foreign to average people.