So ILL wrote: »
    Stew wrote: »
    ghostdog56 wrote: »
    ? _Caesar wrote: »
    What more could Eric Reid and Michael Thomas have wanted? If the NFL is really giving 100 million to black issues and communities they win. That money can do a lot of ?
    Cause it's not about the money, bruh. That hundred would basically be paying them to shut up and play their position and not protest again, which ironically, wouldn't give them any freedom at all in this situation in a country that supposedly is full of freedoms. The league would've been better off taking that and putting it towards social awareness themselves on their own, in my opinion. That hundred is just a pretty pacifier.

The truth is that some NFL players protesting ain't gonna change ? in this country because the only people really affected by that are the 32 owners and eventually the players if revenues keep dropping.

I said it before and I'll say it again if black people really want to use protesting and boycotting as a means to equality then the only group of black people I think with that much leverage would be the black people in the military. If they all decided to go awol and boycott the military that is the only way I see protesting would make a big enough impact to create change on a massive scale.
    We don't even make up that much of the military. Hell, we don't even get respect in the military as a whole, black folks in the military wouldn't change nothing. But it would if the fans of sports teams started thinking, cause a lot of us watch some kind of sports. Why do you think these leagues and owners are doing the most to shut up the athletes? Cause they know everybody will see.

Exactly why u shouldn't be sweating the league(a private organization) actually helping in some form of fashion. This ? starts and ends with human beings.

Which the league doesn't care about cause if they did, they wouldn't be trying to silence their employees when they're trying to use their platform in society to bring awareness to social issues. I get the hundred and I see it, but if they were really about helping then they would have been about that instead letting it get this far by clashing trying to kiss ass and making it seem like a last resort.

I'm sorry, I missed this. When did the league do this? Last time I checked, it is not a violation of any rule to do that.
    Which is what folks have saying for the longest. Why are they doing all of this extra ? to begin with when protesters have broken no rules? What is all of this fake patriotism for?

Lol that ain't the league doing that bruh, it's humans like I said before.
    Same difference, humans run the league, bruh lol. Everybody knows it's ? , I wish they would just keep it real. They're too greedy, though.
  • So ILL
    So ILL Members Posts: 16,507 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Man, what the hell? Folks are suing their spouses side pieces now? Lmaooo.
  • Stew
    Stew Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 52,234 Regulator
    Options
    What more could Eric Reid and Michael Thomas have wanted? If the NFL is really giving 100 million to black issues and communities they win. That money can do a lot of ?
    Cause it's not about the money, bruh. That hundred would basically be paying them to shut up and play their position and not protest again, which ironically, wouldn't give them any freedom at all in this situation in a country that supposedly is full of freedoms. The league would've been better off taking that and putting it towards social awareness themselves on their own, in my opinion. That hundred is just a pretty pacifier.

The truth is that some NFL players protesting ain't gonna change ? in this country because the only people really affected by that are the 32 owners and eventually the players if revenues keep dropping.

I said it before and I'll say it again if black people really want to use protesting and boycotting as a means to equality then the only group of black people I think with that much leverage would be the black people in the military. If they all decided to go awol and boycott the military that is the only way I see protesting would make a big enough impact to create change on a massive scale.
    We don't even make up that much of the military. Hell, we don't even get respect in the military as a whole, black folks in the military wouldn't change nothing. But it would if the fans of sports teams started thinking, cause a lot of us watch some kind of sports. Why do you think these leagues and owners are doing the most to shut up the athletes? Cause they know everybody will see.

Exactly why u shouldn't be sweating the league(a private organization) actually helping in some form of fashion. This ? starts and ends with human beings.

Which the league doesn't care about cause if they did, they wouldn't be trying to silence their employees when they're trying to use their platform in society to bring awareness to social issues. I get the hundred and I see it, but if they were really about helping then they would have been about that instead letting it get this far by clashing trying to kiss ass and making it seem like a last resort.

I'm sorry, I missed this. When did the league do this? Last time I checked, it is not a violation of any rule to do that.
    Which is what folks have saying for the longest. Why are they doing all of this extra ? to begin with when protesters have broken no rules? What is all of this fake patriotism for?

Same difference, humans run the league, bruh lol. Everybody knows it's ? , I wish they would just keep it real. They're too greedy, though.

Nah you're taking your anger out on the wrong people. The people you're upset with are the same people tellin everyone to boycott the NFL cause they're allowing players to display their concerns.
  • So ILL
    Options

Nah you're taking your anger out on the wrong people. The people you're upset with are the same people tellin everyone to boycott the NFL cause they're allowing players to display their concerns.
    A lot of them run together, though. And everybody affiliated with the league ain't for the protests.
  • Stew
    Options

A lot of them run together, though. And everybody affiliated with the league ain't for the protests.

Which ones? Jerrah and Goodell? Haaaa

Everybody don't have to agree with it, that's their right.
  • Mister B.
    Mister B. Members, Writer Posts: 16,172 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2017
    Options
    Yeah, you already know he's big mad.
    I'm sure ? has been called all kinds of "? " on his wife voicemail.

That ? chose the dark meat, cac.
  • So ILL
    Options

Which ones? Jerrah and Goodell? Haaaa

Everybody don't have to agree with it, that's their right.
    True, but it becomes a problem when folks start trying to force their personal beliefs on everybody else and trying to disguise their ignorance as patriotism and business. Especially when they complain about protesters bringing politics into football when they've always been there, they just don't like it now because it makes them uncomfortable.
  • So ILL
    Options
    Mister B. wrote: »
    Yeah, you already know he's big mad.
    I'm sure ? has been called all kinds of "? " on his wife voicemail.

That ? chose the dark meat, cac.
    Maaaaan. They need to keep an eye out the husband before he shoots up some ? .
  • vageneral08
    vageneral08 Members Posts: 19,535 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Cowboys/Giants game got flexed out for Seahawks/Jaguars

? that game ain't no better

If you dont sit your 3-8 ass down somewhere.....

Y'all won't do ? either fraud ass team
  • illedout
    illedout Members Posts: 8,194 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

In North Carolina
    You can sue the side piece for ? up your marriage..

I learned about it in my business law class,
    I believe it’s called the “Home Wrecker” law..

Fantasia got sued not too long ago for ? some married dude that worked at a T-Mobile booth in the mall..
  • natural born sinners
    natural born sinners Members Posts: 5,335 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

When he realized what his wife’s #takeaknee tweets really meant...

Yooooo....wtf...i just spit on my phone brah...LMFAO
  • natural born sinners
    Options
    These players kneeling really got the cause close to a 100 ? million dollars. That's a win, feels like a weird W. Kinda like when your team wins against a ? team. But kaep still unsigned
  • natural born sinners
    Options
    illedout wrote: »

In North Carolina

Fantasia got sued not too long ago for ? some married dude that worked at a T-Mobile booth in the mall..

You went from law class to fantasia hoeing at the mall, you are a well rounded individual my friend lol
  • marc123
    marc123 Members Posts: 16,999 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2017
    Options

In North Carolina

WTF?! The world has gone to ? ! Dude can sue another dude for smashin his wife. WTF. ? thats part of the game! "Yo ? chose me".....Thats between the husband n wife. Thats their problem to work out! Charge it to the game n keep pushin
  • HustleThaDon
    HustleThaDon Members Posts: 28,566 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

In North Carolina

So fletcher might have to come out of his pockets for this? If so thats a L

But as a man how you look in the mirror knowing you sued a dude for ? your wife? Thats weak as ? .
  • marc123
    Options

In North Carolina

But as a man how you look in the mirror knowing you sued a dude for ? your wife? Thats weak as ? .

? made ? do ? made ?
  • So ILL
    Options

In North Carolina

Went through the whole process, he probably walking around like he's tough and ? . All the the toughness in the world ain't gonna erase the history of him filing a lawsuit cause his wife stepped out on him to get some. Even moved to where he was at lmao.
  • Stew
    Options
    @dallas' 4 eva avi bet for the rest of the reg season? Since this is essentially a knock-out game.

ux9jgqddxfbf.gif
  • Mister B.
    Mister B. Members, Writer Posts: 16,172 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Sad muhfuckin ? about Jenkins House niggin out here, and trying to sell out the movement. Glad I didn't buy that ? 's jersey like I had planned.

C'mon, DC racial slurs. Y'all got one job to do: win us the division by knocking the Slaveboys off.
  • TheBoyRo
    TheBoyRo Members Posts: 13,647 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Smh crowder having a terrible quarter
  • marc123
    Options
    Both d's lit tho