Blac youngsta signs to "epic" coonery ensues

Options

Comments

• Splackavelli
    Splackavelli Members Posts: 18,806 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Its shameful for one ,he looks a bit too sassy up there. Look at this girl in the back right you can see a look of shame and embarrassment on her face. Like she can feel the 100year setback in the room while the whites laugh at him. Where's that ? gif with the waiter dancing on the table?
  • Roster Player #99
    Roster Player #99 Members Posts: 4,237 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    We can do whatever we wanna do in they offices and y'all fake revolutionary ? only see him dancing for a deal. If anything it's more disrespectful to them than for their entertainment. Youngsta got bread and ain't nobody signing to a label in 2017 to get they momma out the hood.

"I figure frogs never hit a lick before"

• LcnsdbyROYALTY
    LcnsdbyROYALTY Members Posts: 13,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    We can do whatever we wanna do in they offices and y'all fake revolutionary ? only see him dancing for a deal. If anything it's more disrespectful to them than for their entertainment. Youngsta got bread and ain't nobody signing to a label in 2017 to get they momma out the hood.

Roster, you cool as a fan, my ? , but I can't rock with you this one...
  • loch121
    loch121 Members Posts: 12,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'm not comfortable with this
  • buttuh_b
    buttuh_b Members Posts: 13,544 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    More black people in the room than whites people. Y'all need to loosen the ? up ? . Y'all be sitting in the corner mad as ? when it's a soul train line at a party. Hating on Youngsta getting money ain't good for ya health. Shout out everyone that's care free getting that money
  • Like Water
    Like Water Members Posts: 5,265 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2017
    Options

You're either a Republican or a stripper, because you're doing a helluva dance to skirt logic.

And it's frauds, not frogs, genius. Wtf? Ctfu.
  • TayGettem
    TayGettem Members Posts: 6,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Why is it when epic sign a ? he feel the need to dance on a table lol 1st Bobby now him....i think theres one more im forgetting
  • Turfaholic
    Turfaholic Members Posts: 20,429 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    buttuh_b wrote: »
    More black people in the room than whites people. Y'all need to loosen the ? up ? . Y'all be sitting in the corner mad as ? when it's a soul train line at a party. Hating on Youngsta getting money ain't good for ya health. Shout out everyone that's care free getting that money

I was thinking the same thing about the white to black ratio. Bobby was in a room full of crackas looking like he was tap dancing for spare change.
  • Ghostdenithegawd
    Ghostdenithegawd Members Posts: 16,231 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2017
    Options

? A1 stupid "but he got bread too" you stupid ? you sitting here counting ? Pockets through instagram like a thot

Sad ? is your moniker names is roster player 99 only ? over 25~30 knows what that means( they couldn't use Michael Jordan real name in basketball games from 97-2001 so they used roster player 99)

Ancient fuckboi this is @gee757 levels of stupid if you can't see the absurdity of a grown man. Parading on a table like the hoes he's singing about ? with dignity don't dance on tables for anybody.
    Then he's doing it for a 360 because nobody throwing real bread at a nobody wackass rapper with a valid case

And all those black people they put in that room either look disgusted or was trying desperately to not laugh at that stupid ? the broad in the back was trying to hide on her phone

Those handful of black people also don't speak for us you idiot out all people you think the ? pushing musical poison should have the voice??

? talking about the soul train line like this ain't ? rap gtfoh

Watch out y'all @buttah ? might make a fake report of you being a stage 3 ? if he catches feelings hoe ass ?
  • buttuh_b
    Options
    It's the entertainment industry you dumb ? .. this ain't a ? investment bank yall really miserable retards
  • tompetrez3
    tompetrez3 Members Posts: 6,669 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I noticed Any time southerners are getting money yall either hating or calling them ? . We cant help trying to make money. Hustling in our blood. We stayed down here and made it while yall scary ass great great great grannies and grand pappies moved north to hole up in projects like rats.

But when Jay Z or Puffy dressed up in suits selling off components of the culture its a "power move".

Speaking of them if we had real "gatekeepers" and "bosses" in hip hop we would control the rules of the culture so ? wouldnt have to dance on tables for deals

How he in the so called birth place of hip hop and cant find one damn hip hop label office
  • buttuh_b
    Options
    tompetrez3 wrote: »
    I noticed Any time southerners are getting money yall either hating or calling them ? . We cant help trying to make money. Hustling in our blood. We stayed down here and made it while yall scary ass great great great grannies and grand pappies moved north to hole up in projects like rats.

But when Jay Z or Puffy dressed up in suits selling off components of the culture its a "power move".

Speaking of them if we had real "gatekeepers" and "bosses" in hip hop we would control the rules of the culture so ? wouldnt have to dance on tables for deals

How he in the so called birth place of hip hop and cant find one damn hip hop label office

Bro all jokes aside I was thinking the same thing. Jay Z sold out the culture to Jews, ? on his own people and did a million times more damage than a Blac Youngsta or any artist that just makes fun music and making money yet the same people that's criticizing in this thread will slurp his ? Bubbles with a straw. Can't understand for the life of me. I'm ashamed to have origins in the New York tri state area
  • Ghostdenithegawd
    Options

Bobby is from Brooklyn and we ? on Him for doing the same ? it also has been bring up multiple times in this very thread

You claim we moved up here to live like rats then in the very next sentence you name two of the two richest blackmen from NY in hip hop who have their own record labels smfh

And did you just shame my people for trying to get away from the worst cacs?

What kind of logic is that so its okay to act like a complete fool as long as you are from the south
  • Ghostdenithegawd
    Options
    Youngste ftw
    Y'all killin me wit this ? ? . Take y'all woke ? to bed.

Ignorant cheerleading ass ?

This seems to hit you close to home. Where on this doll did Youngsta touch you?

This how you know a poster ain't black or is tiger woods Lvls of ?

No black man would ask another blackman this question in this situation
  • Like Water
    Options

Bro all jokes aside I was thinking the same thing. Jay Z sold out the culture to Jews, ? on his own people and did a million times more damage than a Blac Youngsta or any artist that just makes fun music and making money yet the same people that's criticizing in this thread will slurp his ? Bubbles with a straw. Can't understand for the life of me. I'm ashamed to have origins in the New York tri state area

You're legit stupid. And I'm sure the NY tri-state area is ashamed that you have it as your origins as well.

You'll make excuse after excuse for stupidity.
    ? like you are the reason why the genre is the way it is and why it's getting worse. Because you'll accept anything as long as it's "fun" and dismiss all criticism of it as jealousy and hate.

You're no different from a white conservative that values Fox News as a credible news source.

Buncha clown ass ? in this ? . Smh.
  • buttuh_b
    Options
    Ok y'all got it, fun music is a bad thing
  • Ghostdenithegawd
    Options

It's a black thing it ain't about music ? IDK even went back and forth with you , you ain't black you trying to whitesplain right now gtfoh
  • blackgod813
    blackgod813 Members Posts: 9,577 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This aint worth our time g ? no matter what side we on its just isnt worth our time
  • buttuh_b
    Options

It's a black thing it ain't about music ? IDK even went back and forth with you , you ain't black you trying to whitesplain right now gtfoh

It's about you trying to bring your own people down and fake outrage about nothing

How bout you get your level 3 second page of the newspaper out of here
  • Like Water
    Options

Has nothing to do with fun music, sir. It's about a ? having enough wherewithal to know that dancing on a board room table is self-deprecating and is a minstrel show, especially in this current climate. No one is even criticizing his music. It's his behavior. That ? know better.

Would you get on a table, and dance like a sassy fairy, for a few bread crumbs?

Stop giving ? the benefit of the doubt just because you like their music. Clown behavior needs to be called out. That type of ? is unacceptable. I didn't think something as blatant as this needed an explanation.

Apparently, it does.
  • Broddie
    Broddie Members Posts: 11,750 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Damn Sony lost lol

Look at the white folks really into it too lmao
  • buttuh_b
    Options
    I wish Blac Youngsta nothing but success. Haters can be upset about a recording artist performing his song for his label staff all they want. Fortunately y'all don't decide what's acceptable and what isn't.. otherwise the genre wouldn't be getting pushed forward, nobody would be allowed to express joy and the money opportunities would be few and far between. Fortunately we not stuck in the 1994 east coast time capsule yall long for so much. Thank you ?