Blac youngsta signs to "epic" coonery ensues

Options

Comments

• Roster Player #99
    Roster Player #99 Members Posts: 4,237 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    My bad man. Y'all right. Youngsta need only to rap and dance on tables at black owned record labels to avoid this type of embarrassment.

I let Rosa Parks down.
  • illedout
    illedout Members Posts: 8,194 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    tompetrez3 wrote: »
    This not even close to cooning. I see a confident black man performing on the table. As much ? yall pop about whites some of yall ? would be scared as hell with yall heads down talking quiet in a boardroom full of them. at least he in the lion den with his head up high and being his natural self.Thats more valuable than being passive and "woke" He is marketing himself and working smarter not harder. Its 2017 get with the program He made more money doing this jig for 5 minutes than most of you ever will see in a lifetime working at your jobs and careers.

Your post made me think about something..

When Bobby Shmurda danced on the table I was borderline disgusted like what the ? is this ? doing tap dancing for them white folks,
    and I felt the same way seeing Black Youngsta do it..

But when you think about it,
    What’s the difference between performing on stage in front off 150-10,000 people and getting paid $10,000-$100,000 for a concert and performing in a boardroom on top of a table for a contract worth millions of dollars ??

I’m not trying to soften the ? ? ,
    I’m just trying to see it from a different perspective..

Would you rather get paid 50,000 to 100,000
    To perform on a stage or get paid millions and a recording contract that will get you more exposure to perform on top of a table for a smaller crowd ??
  • CashmoneyDux
    CashmoneyDux Members Posts: 11,217 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'm glad the ? reveal themselves with threads like this. A lot of yall will justify ? ? for a dollar. Money is worth more than yalls race. Crazy thought.
  • Roster Player #99
    edited December 2017
    Options
    Nah some real ? ? is having a white man in your avi, on a website on the white mans internet, using the white mans money to pay for said internet in this white mans world.
  • illedout
    illedout Members Posts: 8,194 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'm glad the ? reveal themselves with threads like this. A lot of yall will justify ? ? for a dollar. Money is worth more than yalls race. Crazy thought.

What’s the difference between performing your songs on stage in front of a crowd and performing your songs on a table in front of a smaller crowd and getting paid way more money ??

Is it cooning when Black Youngsta performs on stage in front of a predominantly white crowd ??

I’m not saying it’s right or wrong,
    I’m just trying to look at it from another angle instead of just calling it ? ? ..
  • black caesar
    black caesar Members Posts: 12,036 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I noticed Any time southerners are getting money yall either hating or calling them ? . We cant help trying to make money. Hustling in our blood. We stayed down here and made it while yall scary ass great great great grannies and grand pappies moved north to hole up in projects like rats.

But when Jay Z or Puffy dressed up in suits selling off components of the culture its a "power move".

Speaking of them if we had real "gatekeepers" and "bosses" in hip hop we would control the rules of the culture so ? wouldnt have to dance on tables for deals

How he in the so called birth place of hip hop and cant find one damn hip hop label office

Bobby Shrumda is from NYC and we still called him that. Stop caping for ? B.
  • buttuh_b
    buttuh_b Members Posts: 13,544 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'll let the mother of my ? son who is a strong black woman and works at Sony/Epic know that losers on an Internet forum are uncomfortable with artists performing on tables and to designate a different area in the boardroom exclusively for performances. Same people probably snitched to the hall monitor when kids did the Grindin beat on the lunch table in high school
  • buttuh_b
    Options
    buttuh_b wrote: »
    Ok y'all got it, fun music is a bad thing

It's a black thing it ain't about music ? IDK even went back and forth with you , you ain't black you trying to whitesplain right now gtfoh

It's about you trying to bring your own people down and fake outrage about nothing

How bout you get your level 3 second page of the newspaper out of here

The ? u Defending only raps about shooting "my people " he also involved In a case that involved the attempted murder of another black man but I'm bringing my ppl down from a message board

I'm helping rounding up kids from the hood to play football In a baseball field white people are trying to take over to build condos

yvsgr0urafje.png

But Im trying to take my ppl down?

In the most disrespectful way you can take this from the bottom of my heart in a complete metaphorical way SUCK MY WHOLE ? NH

Damn all these years ya been clowning Gee for posting news articles and you got the nerve to post a fake article to get some clout, that's embarrassing. If you really doing ? for the community keep that to yourself and quit trying to prove something to anonymous people behind screens weirdo.

Youngsta will continue to provide for his family.. doesn't need your input on how he conducts his business
  • Ghostdenithegawd
    Ghostdenithegawd Members Posts: 16,231 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2017
    Options
    Ok y'all got it, fun music is a bad thing

It's a black thing it ain't about music ? IDK even went back and forth with you , you ain't black you trying to whitesplain right now gtfoh

It's about you trying to bring your own people down and fake outrage about nothing

How bout you get your level 3 second page of the newspaper out of here

The ? u Defending only raps about shooting "my people " he also involved In a case that involved the attempted murder of another black man but I'm bringing my ppl down from a message board

I'm helping rounding up kids from the hood to play football In a baseball field white people are trying to take over to build condos

yvsgr0urafje.png

But Im trying to take my ppl down?

In the most disrespectful way you can take this from the bottom of my heart in a complete metaphorical way SUCK MY WHOLE ? NH

Damn all these years ya been clowning Gee for posting news articles and you got the nerve to post a fake article to get some clout, that's embarrassing. If you really doing ? for the community keep that to yourself and quit trying to prove something to anonymous people behind screens weirdo.

Youngsta will continue to provide for his family.. doesn't need your input on how he conducts his business
    ahhledu9etwk.jpg

I'm out here foreal clown your godson moms works at epic but last week you posted your address and it looked like a ? house

Your either a ? , liar or she don't ? with your clown ass she could attempt get you a janitorial gig so why bring her up you dont "work" at epic she does your attempting to ride the coattail of another person and it still doesn't help the fact that dancing on a table like a ? Aint cool u ?
  • LcnsdbyROYALTY
    LcnsdbyROYALTY Members Posts: 13,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    My bad man. Y'all right. Youngsta need only to rap and dance on tables at black owned record labels to avoid this type of embarrassment.

I let Rosa Parks down.

Oooooor... Maybe, just maybe, he can NOT shuck and jive at all.
  • buttuh_b
    Options
    Not my BM, mother of my ? son/close friend. Yes, she works at Epic. She worked with artists like Ross, Big Boi, Khaled, etc.. just letting you know I have connections that are in that building as well as others in the music industry. Y'all really don't know ? . But I'll relay the message for ya..

And yes, I live in NP but I bet my kitchen appliances and home decor nicer than yours.
  • LcnsdbyROYALTY
    LcnsdbyROYALTY Members Posts: 13,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Sony should really purchase the rights to Michigan J. Frog from Time Warner and make him Epic's new logo. Then they should sign Kanye "Table" West to bring everything full circle.
  • Roster Player #99
    Options

I let Rosa Parks down.

Oooooor... Maybe, just maybe, he can NOT shuck and jive at all.

Ay my strong Nubian bruthas.....Y'all got it.
  • Roster Player #99
    Options
    Like Water wrote: »
    We can do whatever we wanna do in they offices and y'all fake revolutionary ? only see him dancing for a deal. If anything it's more disrespectful to them than for their entertainment. Youngsta got bread and ain't nobody signing to a label in 2017 to get they momma out the hood.

"I figure frogs never hit a lick before"

You're either a Republican or a stripper, because you're doing a helluva dance to skirt logic.

And it's frauds, not frogs, genius. Wtf? Ctfu.

ay hol up, autocorrect....my woken brethren.
  • Thereal_ba
    Thereal_ba Members Posts: 1,919 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    His songs stay on the radio

What songs?
  • MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14
    MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14 Members Posts: 15,337 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2017
    Options
    I noticed Any time southerners are getting money yall either hating or calling them ? . We cant help trying to make money. Hustling in our blood. We stayed down here and made it while yall scary ass great great great grannies and grand pappies moved north to hole up in projects like rats.

But when Jay Z or Puffy dressed up in suits selling off components of the culture its a "power move".

Speaking of them if we had real "gatekeepers" and "bosses" in hip hop we would control the rules of the culture so ? wouldnt have to dance on tables for deals

How he in the so called birth place of hip hop and cant find one damn hip hop label office

Jay and Puffy were not dancing on top of tables with a vocabulary of a 1st grader. When NYC rapper Bobby smurda danced on the tables ? here critiqued him. So when another ? in black youngsta signs to the same label looking like a court jester we gunna call him out on his ? . We salute the Coach Ks of the rap game who are helping ? without the corporate hounds and execs. We just don't ? with epic and the ? ? are doing in front of these vultures in the board room.
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Fam twerking tho?

Y all can have this ?
  • Ghostdenithegawd
    Ghostdenithegawd Members Posts: 16,231 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Fam twerking tho?

Y all can have this ?

Seeing more of the room made it so much worse
  • marc123
    marc123 Members Posts: 16,999 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Some of yall thought that was cool. SMH. im done.
  • Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Fam twerking tho?

Y all can have this ?

From this angle it doesnt even look that coonish

Seems like Blac youngsta got signed and then him being the animated guy he is decided to dance to his own ?

I cant ? with him though because he is TOO ignorant with the ? he does and he tried to ? my homie dolph but I did like that music vid someone posted earlier. He actually has personality
  • Shizlansky
    Shizlansky Members Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So it’s a room full of black ppl?

Is it cooning or just looking stupid?
  • Shizlansky
    Shizlansky Members Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Top executives use to make dudes rap on the spot to see if they got talent