Options
12346»

Comments

• TheGOAT
    TheGOAT Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 15,916 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    RickyRich wrote: »
    TheGOAT wrote: »
    He just dropped a mixtape he need that pub.

Any yall wanna listen?

that ? got so much features lol . using ? c to sell records

U see he kept that Slim Thug ft in his pocket too even tho he mad Slim didnt wanna become his sponser after ? died

Bet all the guest features are old as ?
  • OGDirtyDee
    OGDirtyDee Members Posts: 1,699 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Looks like he tried to get DJ Paul to post about Krit for him.

xon1u5luuyo2.png

what post was this? wanted to see his response
  • TheGOAT
    TheGOAT Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 15,916 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    OGDirtyDee wrote: »

xon1u5luuyo2.png

what post was this? wanted to see his response

• T. Sanford
    T. Sanford Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 25,291 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Is he compensating ? 's family for using his likeness to sell his music?
  • CashmoneyDux
    CashmoneyDux Members Posts: 11,217 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2017
    Options
    tompetrez3 wrote: »
    The proof is right there in everybody face but this the ic so they are going to blindly ? ride krit and bun b

Yall can clown all yall want but at end of day how would you feel if someone stole your music. 17 got a right to speak his mind

Good thing its krit that stole the song so its a 100% certanity that it will NEVER be a hit or heard by real ?

? wouldnt ? with krit if he was alive. Krit is an east coast ass kisser like ? B. I hate uncle tom southerners who got to prove they are "lyricists" to NY. ? C boldly dissed NY. They not the same

Ugk was 100% ? C. All Beats, rhymes and concepts came from him. Bun B brought NOTHING to the group. That was ? C life they rapped on them albums. Take bun b verses away from every ugk song and you still got a ugk album. Take ? c verses away and you got a ? ramblin about cliche texas ? .

This is how to make a bun b/krit verse

Read out these 10 specific following words over and over to any slow beat and you will sound just like these lames

84'z
    Comin dine
    Candy paint
    Country tunes
    Rip ? c
    Trill
    Promethazine/Codeine
    Hol up
    H town/PA
    Cadillacs

@BackInWhite post was funnier than this ?

? the same thing that happened to the rest of them Houston ?
    Muhfuckas got tired of hearing about coming dine, man hol' up, sippin lean, switchin lanes, 84s and vogues, crawling similar to a ant, candy paint, 5th wheel leanin, pop trunks, belts and buckles, neon lights, bangin screw, and grills

Lmao yo this ? @BackInWhite HATES Houston he done made this comment multiple times over the course of six years
  • jee504
    jee504 Members Posts: 6,945 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    T. Sanford wrote: »
    Is he compensating ? 's family for using his likeness to sell his music?

I wanna know this too because the YouTube video he was in the comments talking bout I'm here with ? 's family and talking with these lawyers.
  • HafBayked
    HafBayked Members Posts: 16,248 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    for what he's trying to do he would have been better pushing the DJ/Producer gig....you cant be serious as a rapper and grab 20 features for your ? to stand out

cuz I gotta be real, thats an impressive tracklist just looking at it.....? like "ah ok this might be sumn"....but its because of all those names

If he took his verses off and had a more likeable character about himself, he'd have a young Khalid level mixtape on his hands as DJ Protege' and that ? might do sumn lol

which brings me to another glaring red flag on this ? ...this DJ Tony Snow guy is questionable....for one we all know that was one of Pimps names....2 I've only seen his name on this guys ? ....the protege....ugk records guy.....lmao....idk ? weird
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Peezy_Jenkins Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 33,205 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2017
    Options
    Dude playing himself, I bet all them songs from previous tapes, bohagon ain't been on the scene since what's hannen wuz up

The graphics ass

And he beggin for help, if he came at krit right krit could have signed n helped this man to the attention he seeking
  • AggieLean.
    AggieLean. Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 2,325 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hell yea he begging for help. Every other post he mentioning DJ Paul tryna get on, but he looking like a groupie. Paul can't help that man. He needs help himself in today's scene. Krit could've helped him. He done jumped on songs by Joker & Mal, as well as some other local Sipp cats. No reason to believe he wouldn't dropped a verse for this dude

He outchea making the gulf coast/228 look bad with this ? . Half them songs were from that mixtape he dropped byke in 2007/2008.
  • Trollio
    Trollio Members Posts: 25,815 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Should change his name to 0
  • TayGettem
    TayGettem Members Posts: 6,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    AggieLean. wrote: »
    Hell yea he begging for help. Every other post he mentioning DJ Paul tryna get on, but he looking like a groupie. Paul can't help that man. He needs help himself in today's scene. Krit could've helped him. He done jumped on songs by Joker & Mal, as well as some other local Sipp cats. No reason to believe he wouldn't dropped a verse for this dude

He outchea making the gulf coast/228 look bad with this ? . Half them songs were from that mixtape he dropped byke in 2007/2008.

Tha Joker just dropped a mixtape. He really fell off after he went to jail i remember when he was one of the hottest out in like 2007 or 2008 ? had like a million views on YouTube and ? that Do It For Fun series was lit
  • LcnsdbyROYALTY
    LcnsdbyROYALTY Members Posts: 13,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

xon1u5luuyo2.png

This ? literally running and telling... A grown ass man! So ? bitchmade and Paul a hoe too if that ? above was aimed at Krit.
  • HafBayked
    HafBayked Members Posts: 16,248 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    reading back thru this whole thread got me smh

dude is really tarnishing the legacy he wants to hang onto so bad

friend or no friend I couldnt imagine ? being cool with this type of ? ....10 years afters he's gone at that