Options

Comments

• Manc
    Manc Members Posts: 376 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Mseries_ wrote: »
    @Sion
    b9zgx87fg9jo.jpg

HOW ARE THINGS in toronto?? How is the vibe there ?? People checking for this weekend final?? U guys lost last year. And this year BOTH SQUADS are at full strength,,

Don't forget this dude @northside7 is from Toronto / Brampton not sure if he reps T dot FC he should though since they wear red.

Junior Holliet is doing well this season.............

Of course it’s hype over here toronto ain’t won a major title since the Jays back in 93. I’m out here in Toronto so that’s my MLS squad by default. Juniors my mans so I’m hoping they get promoted I definitely loved seeing games while he was at qpr.
  • Young_Chitlin
    Young_Chitlin Members Posts: 23,852 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Meanwhile, the Independent reports that Manchester United are waiting to see what Schalke midfielder Leon Goretzka opts to do in January.

Goretzka, whose deal runs out at the end of the season, has said he will decide on his future soon and has been linked with Barcelona, Bayern Munich and Juventus -- but the Independent says there is "increasing speculation over a move to United."
  • Young_Chitlin
    Options
    Sam Allardyce has got off to a bright start at Everton and could make a loan move for Chelsea defender Baba Rahman when the January window opens, says the Mail.

Rahman is returning to fitness after a long spell on the sidelines with a ligament injury and Everton are likely to face competition for his services, with Schalke -- for whom he played on loan last season -- Monaco, Fenerbahce and Fiorentina all interested.
  • englishdude
    englishdude Members Posts: 3,427 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    To be fair to arsenal fans Alan shearer has no idea what he's talking about ever! I can't watch match or the day I feel like the pundits are trying to insult my intelligence

Alan Shearer does my head in to he talks so much schitt, I struggle to listen to him, thankgod they got rid of Lawro and Hanson to as all 3 of them moody ? puts you on suicide watch...

Add Jermaine jenas to the list, achieved ? all in his career but talks so much ? .

Guess he had a better view of the play from the sidelines tho.
  • DNB1
    DNB1 Members Posts: 19,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Is it 3-4-3?

#Utd
  • CeLLaR-DooR
    CeLLaR-DooR Members Posts: 18,880 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Shaw had a good 15
  • DNB1
    Options
    Herrera loves a back pass...
  • DNB1
    Options
  • CeLLaR-DooR
    CeLLaR-DooR Members Posts: 18,880 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Both them ? needed that
  • dontdiedontkillanyon
    dontdiedontkillanyon Members Posts: 10,172 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Atletico to get knocked out the Champions League?

AWW HELL NO!
  • toheeb27
    toheeb27 Members Posts: 10,049 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Happy for my boy Lukaku, always believed in him....
  • northside7
    northside7 Members Posts: 25,739 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

AWW HELL NO!

7hc0rvyo3oa4.gif

Bring em down to the Europa league!
  • blue_london
    blue_london Members Posts: 2,387 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    northside7 wrote: »

AWW HELL NO!

7hc0rvyo3oa4.gif

Just in time for Costa to make his debut.
  • northside7
    Options

AWW HELL NO!

7hc0rvyo3oa4.gif

Just in time for Costa to make his debut.

I don't fear any Spanish team.
  • water ur seeds
    water ur seeds Members Posts: 17,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    To be fair to arsenal fans Alan shearer has no idea what he's talking about ever! I can't watch match or the day I feel like the pundits are trying to insult my intelligence

Alan Shearer does my head in to he talks so much schitt, I struggle to listen to him, thankgod they got rid of Lawro and Hanson to as all 3 of them moody ? puts you on suicide watch...

Add Jermaine jenas to the list, achieved ? all in his career but talks so much ? .

TBF Jenas had a lot of injury problems though didnt he??? I think he adds a decent insight at times, he can be boring though... Whilst we are battering MOTD (though i love the program) Im not a fan of Lineker either haha
  • blue_london
    Options

TBF Jenas had a lot of injury problems though didnt he??? I think he adds a decent insight at times, he can be boring though... Whilst we are battering MOTD (though i love the program) Im not a fan of Lineker either haha

Lol watch the NFL show once and you will never watch motd.
  • blue_london
    Options
    Mark Clattenburg was so "petrified" of Roy Keane he changed his mind over a corner, the former Premier League referee has revealed.

Even in the Premier League, I still smile at the first time I came across Roy Keane," Clattenburg told NBC's Men in Blazers podcast.

"He screamed at us for a corner and I'm sure it was a goal kick but because he screamed at us so loudly, I gave a corner. I was that petrified of him."

"I probably lacked man management," Clattenburg added. "I didn't have management experience because I was still a young boy.

"I hadn't had that employment background. I didn't have any experience of dealing with people, managing people, saying the right thing at the right time.

"It's only when I got older that I started to develop those skills. When you have those skills, you interact with adults better, players better.

"If you interact with players, they make your life easier. When they make your life easier, you become a good referee."

I want an investigation into man u power over referees in the Ferguson era
  • Young_Chitlin
    Options
    Already got the snacks ready for the Derby

[img]https://us.v-cdn.net/5019160/uploads/editor/? /1kbq6puth1nw.jpg[/img]
  • DNB1
    Options
    Really and truly, Clattenburg needs to ? !
  • northside7
    Options
    Refs are always cheating for the Manchester clubs.
  • Young_Chitlin
    Options
    Refs are always cheating for the Manchester clubs.

Tranquilo
  • water ur seeds
    water ur seeds Members Posts: 17,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yeah I heard parts of the interview with Clattenburg, Ive never really heard him speak before, but my ? I thought he sounded like a right ? ... Referring to himself in the third person, he sounded like one of them coppers that got the ? taken out of him at school, then gets abit of power and are right ? when they hit the beat...
  • TheRicanKing
    TheRicanKing Members Posts: 2,351 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Knockout stages and top of the group.
  • englishdude
    englishdude Members Posts: 3,427 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    City 2-0 down

Gol gol gol Gol gol gol Gol gol gol Gol gol gol Gol gol gol @Young_Chitlin