The FINAL 2017 Official FALL/WINTER Pic Thread: Series Finale

Options

Comments

• Splackavelli
    Splackavelli Members Posts: 18,806 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I freaking hate this place. I’m going back to Tampa.

u125qgf3mb64.jpeg

you is one travelin' woman!
  • OmegaConflict
    OmegaConflict Members Posts: 39,030 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

u125qgf3mb64.jpeg

Cry baby ass
  • obnoxiouslyfresh
    obnoxiouslyfresh Members Posts: 11,496 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

u125qgf3mb64.jpeg

Cry baby ass

I overheard a racist joke and I passed through that ? Sanford, Fl where they killed Trayvon. I do not like Orlando. I was here for 1 good day and already heard a racist joke because they didn’t see any black people in the room.
  • TheNightKing
    TheNightKing Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 2,484 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2017
    Options

u125qgf3mb64.jpeg

Meet me back there in February.
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    Options
    MsSouthern wrote: »
    nkcmaiwcwlcb.jpg
    akagqxdklwh5.jpg

timbs with shorts weather lol

nas-timbs-770x385.jpg

Don't hate !!!

ttflh3bm7vov.jpg
    nv7n1qmuazzk.jpg

never hating can keep the snow lol.

Moonshine ?

Southern about to let loose tonight lmao
  • OmegaConflict
    OmegaConflict Members Posts: 39,030 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    nkcmaiwcwlcb.jpg
    akagqxdklwh5.jpg

timbs with shorts weather lol

nas-timbs-770x385.jpg

Don't hate !!!

ttflh3bm7vov.jpg
    nv7n1qmuazzk.jpg

Lol@ "uS"
  • deadeye
    deadeye Members Posts: 22,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

u125qgf3mb64.jpeg

@obnoxiouslyfresh

You need to hit Richmond when you come back up north.
  • MsSouthern
    MsSouthern Members, Moderators Posts: 21,791 Regulator
    Options
    Germz101 wrote: »
    Lol..that’s the best snow I man I ever seen

Thanks ❤️
  • So ILL
    So ILL Members Posts: 16,507 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

u125qgf3mb64.jpeg

Cry baby ass

I overheard a racist joke and I passed through that ? Sanford, Fl where they killed Trayvon. I do not like Orlando. I was here for 1 good day and already heard a racist joke because they didn’t see any black people in the room.
    Damn, I hate to hear Orlando is like that considering my Magic play there smh. What was the joke?
  • obnoxiouslyfresh
    edited December 2017
    Options
    So ILL wrote: »

u125qgf3mb64.jpeg

Cry baby ass

Damn, I hate to hear Orlando is like that considering my Magic play there smh. What was the joke?

Something about bbq ribs. Some old white guy tells a lady that was working at the hotel “i gotta joke, it’s kinda racial though.” So my ears perked up but I couldn’t hear it cause it was like my heart started beating fast, my blood pressure went up, I was halfway going deaf. Couldn’t even catch anything but “ribs.” I was using the business center, which was next to the where the continental breakfast was. The door was wide open to the business center. Like who the ? starts their day off with a racist joke. This was literally during breakfast
  • Lurkristocrat
    Lurkristocrat Members Posts: 8,378 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

u125qgf3mb64.jpeg

Cry baby ass

Something about bbq ribs. Some old white guy tells a lady that was working at the hotel “i gotta joke, it’s kinda racial though.” So my ears perked up but I couldn’t hear it cause it was like my heart started beating fast, my blood pressure went up, I was halfway going deaf. Couldn’t even catch anything but “ribs.” I was using the business center, which was next to the where the continental breakfast was. The door was wide open to the business center. Like who the ? starts there day off with a racist joke. This was literally during breakfast

@max
  • JonnyRoccIT
    JonnyRoccIT Members Posts: 14,389 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

u125qgf3mb64.jpeg

Cry baby ass

Something about bbq ribs. Some old white guy tells a lady that was working at the hotel “i gotta joke, it’s kinda racial though.” So my ears perked up but I couldn’t hear it cause it was like my heart started beating fast, my blood pressure went up, I was halfway going deaf. Couldn’t even catch anything but “ribs.” I was using the business center, which was next to the where the continental breakfast was. The door was wide open to the business center. Like who the ? starts their day off with a racist joke. This was literally during breakfast

:joy:
  • lazypakman
    lazypakman Members Posts: 4,913 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • caddo man
    caddo man Members Posts: 22,476 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @So ILL” I ? hate orlando, I swear. I have never in life heard anyone say out loud “hey, I got a racist joke.” It just set the tone for an ugly trip. So then I go for a morning jog and see this ? . Like wtf! And i got attacked by one of those little tiny lizards. How do people live like this

wzbmn1ufk5yk.png

Yo I was in Orlando and got a rental right off Vineland. I swear that place was a lizard hangout. All the women in my family were freaky out while me and my son picking them up and chasing them.

And to be fair............................Orlando is just a swamp that was filled in like Houston.

Tampa had a music festival that was sponsored by a Tequila company I think. That ? was wild. Right there next to the Glazer museum. If I didnt have the kids...........................I would have been Woo Woo with those white folks listening to tribute bands.
  •  i ro ny
    i ro ny Members Posts: 8,459 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

you and your son?

• Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    OB out there jogging in a bonnet
  • obnoxiouslyfresh
    Options
    caddo man wrote: »
    @So ILL” I ? hate orlando, I swear. I have never in life heard anyone say out loud “hey, I got a racist joke.” It just set the tone for an ugly trip. So then I go for a morning jog and see this ? . Like wtf! And i got attacked by one of those little tiny lizards. How do people live like this

wzbmn1ufk5yk.png

Yo I was in Orlando and got a rental right off Vineland. I swear that place was a lizard hangout. All the women in my family were freaky out while me and my son picking them up and chasing them.

And to be fair............................Orlando is just a swamp that was filled in like Houston.

Tampa had a music festival that was sponsored by a Tequila company I think. That ? was wild. Right there next to the Glazer museum. If I didnt have the kids...........................I would have been Woo Woo with those white folks listening to tribute bands.

Freaking lizards were everywhere. One jumped on me. Did you go to Ybor City in Tampa? It was nice!
  • Kat
    Kat Members Posts: 50,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Last photo isn't mine ftr.