Eminem 8th studio album "Revival" 12/15/17

Options

Comments

• Built 4 cuban linx
    Built 4 cuban linx Members Posts: 12,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Just heard untouchable, The beginning does sound off but when the 2nd part hit, that was dope. Props to Eminem for dropping it
  • dontdiedontkillanyon
    dontdiedontkillanyon Members Posts: 10,172 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Woke Eminem's intentions are good but Untouchable is a mess.
  • Stew
    Stew Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 52,234 Regulator
    Options
    :joy: that's interscope bruh
  • LcnsdbyROYALTY
    LcnsdbyROYALTY Members Posts: 13,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Nah Son wrote: »
    We're always watching

byjvjgv214zh.jpg

@Nah Son it's spreading, my ?

Yoooooo

Ian-McShane-Proud.gif

And my girl claims I didn‘t get ? done in 2017

Keep edumacating these ? bruh
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    p4m8x15vhv1m.png

This ? Em trippin...

they've been doing this dumb ? .. they got packages w shirts and sweaters, too..
  • Revolver Ocelot
    Revolver Ocelot Members Posts: 3,393 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Em need to drop the rock rap beats. The switch up beat should've been the beat for the entire song.
  • loch121
    loch121 Members Posts: 12,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    After listening more.I do get what he was doing a little more.

I see how he used the rock for the white view and then a hip hop beat for the black part.He actually put thought into it and the lyrics are pretty on point.

similar to the Joyner Lucas song in a way.

While,I won't just be rocking this,I like it better than I did the 1st few times I peeped it.

I guess my question is why is this being dropped like a single or buzz single?It's not catchy.
  •  i ro ny
    i ro ny Members Posts: 8,459 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2017
    Options
    loch121 wrote: »
    After listening more.I do get what he was doing a little more.

I see how he used the rock for the white view and then a hip hop beat for the black part.He actually put thought into it and the lyrics are pretty on point.

similar to the Joyner Lucas song in a way.

While,I won't just be rocking this,I like it better than I did the 1st few times I peeped it.

I guess my question is why is this being dropped like a single or buzz single?It's not catchy.

Well they dropped the song in addition to dropping the album cover art, so I’m guessing they did that to give some context to what the album could be about so people can relax.
  • StoneColdMikey
    StoneColdMikey Members, Moderators Posts: 33,543 Regulator
    Options
    I like the song and message
  • Lefty_
    Lefty_ Members, Writer Posts: 3,506 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I thought untouchable, specifically the second part was dope.
  • rip.dilla
    rip.dilla Members Posts: 17,412 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Did he apologise for them racist tapes?

I dunno why all of a sudden he wanna fight for Black rights with his music... I remember when he was buddy buddy with Trump
  • victory_kid
    victory_kid Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 585 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This angry/odd flow (or whatever it is) he's been using since 2010 needs to go.

This untouchable track is weak.

I'm not impressed.
  • infamous114
    infamous114 Members, Moderators Posts: 52,202 Regulator
    Options
    rip.dilla wrote: »

I dunno why all of a sudden he wanna fight for Black rights with his music... I remember when he was buddy buddy with Trump

So were other rappers I think. "I'm the black Donald Trump"
  • loch121
    edited December 2017
    Options

He actually did apologize for what it's worth.Ppl just question whether or not he really had a black girl and that's why he made that song.

I think Em genuinely believes the stuff he's saying now,but IDK what goes on in his mind
  • Busta Carmichael
    Busta Carmichael Members, Moderators Posts: 13,161 Regulator
    Options

He actually did apologize for what it's worth.Ppl just question whether or not he really had a black girl and that's why he made that song.

I think Em genuinely believes the stuff he's saying now,but IDK what goes on in his mind

He didn't. His former collaborators came foward and said he never had a black girl.

And the racist tapes were an weekly occurrence
  • loch121
    Options

He didn't. His former collaborators came foward and said he never had a black girl.

And the racist tapes were an weekly occurrence

I know the whole story,but just like Em could be lying that other dude could be lying too.

IDK.
  • loch121
    edited December 2017
    Options
    Also there's a discrepancy on when he did that ? .The source said 1993 which would have made him 20/21,but an associate of Em puts it in 1988.

The thing is that Infinite dropped in 1996 and while he wasn't the Eminem we know now he was still fairly highly skilled at rapping by 1996,but he was trash in 1993,if that's when he did the racist tapes.

IDK if Em could have improved that much in 3 yrs,but I can see how he went from Infinite to the The Slim Shady LP in 3 yrs.

Hey mane IDK if Em is racist,but hell I still watch The Cosby Show and listen to Thriller......
  • rip.dilla
    rip.dilla Members Posts: 17,412 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

A couple were... a notable Black figure in HipHop was Diddy
  • englishdude
    englishdude Members Posts: 3,427 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

A couple were... a notable Black figure in HipHop was Diddy

Add methodman: tical 2000 judgement day
  • L3NU
    L3NU Members Posts: 1,272 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lol it's so funny how many white ppl are suddenly mad and saying they won't support Eminem now,

At the very least I'm glad these vultures are ?
  • LcnsdbyROYALTY
    LcnsdbyROYALTY Members Posts: 13,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    L3NU wrote: »
    Lol it's so funny how many white ppl are suddenly mad and saying they won't support Eminem now,

At the very least I'm glad these vultures are ?

That ? said it himself on BET, called these same muthafuckas out and everything. ? 'em!
  • Preach2Teach
    Preach2Teach Members Posts: 3,429 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2017
    Options
    I wanna hear what gee has to say, free gee?

@gee757