Black music exec shames white woman who couldn’t believe he bought a first-class plane ticket

Options

Comments

• EmM HoLLa.
    EmM HoLLa. Members Posts: 3,255 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    babelipsss wrote: »
    Those two first class side-by-side round trip tickets (with the extra long seat belt extenders) cost 5 to ten grand easy. That doesn't even include his crew. He should have chartered a flight for better comfort.

Private Jet would have been at least double what he paid.. DC to DR is easily 30k one way.
  • genocidecutter
    genocidecutter Members Posts: 17,825 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I remember flying to LA for the day w my gf at the time..on our flight back they like there s a first class seat open...we can bump u up I tell my gf to take she like nah u can have it...so I take the upgrade...soon as we land I wait for my gf by the door....I see her she like just keep walking don't say nothing. I'm like what happened. She s like the lady the cac lady who had the 1st class seat ( she showed up late) was throwing a fit back there....I'm like whatever then the cac lady made sure to track us down while we are walking out of the airport to confront me for stealing her seat

What u say?

I remember flying to LA for the day w my gf at the time..on our flight back they like there s a first class seat open...we can bump u up I tell my gf to take she like nah u can have it...so I take the upgrade...soon as we land I wait for my gf by the door....I see her she like just keep walking don't say nothing. I'm like what happened. She s like the lady the cac lady who had the 1st class seat ( she showed up late) was throwing a fit back there....I'm like whatever then the cac lady made sure to track us down while we are walking out of the airport to confront me for stealing her seat

What u say?

She was all like I was flying to Chicago for a funeral and bought the 1st class ticket to relax...

I was like man 1st off how can I steal ur seat. They upgraded me cuz u were late and 2 if ur really here for a funeral then ur priorities are ? if u were wasting ur time confronting me bout this...we already here now....now beat it...she started tearing up....I just went on by my business of getting home

I wouldn’t have said ? . I woulda hit her wit the
    drmbpegs5f6i.gif

as soon as she finished her funeral sob story

Man she looked like she wanted to cause a scene......that s why I said what I said and went on bout my business
  • chgarcia345
    chgarcia345 Members Posts: 577 ✭✭✭✭
    Options

What u say?[/quote]

She was all like I was flying to Chicago for a funeral and bought the 1st class ticket to relax...

I was like man 1st off how can I steal ur seat. They upgraded me cuz u were late and 2 if ur really here for a funeral then ur priorities are ? if u were wasting ur time confronting me bout this...we already here now.....now beat it..she started tearing up....I just went on by my business of getting home[/quote]

Hilarious
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

What u say?

What u say?

I was like man 1st off how can I steal ur seat. They upgraded me cuz u were late and 2 if ur really here for a funeral then ur priorities are ? if u were wasting ur time confronting me bout this...we already here now....now beat it...she started tearing up....I just went on by my business of getting home

I wouldn’t have said ? . I woulda hit her wit the
    drmbpegs5f6i.gif

as soon as she finished her funeral sob story

Man she looked like she wanted to cause a scene......that s why I said what I said and went on bout my business

Should hit her with the people die everday.. its ok they will still be dead when you get there
  • Koltrain
    Koltrain Members Posts: 4,286 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Why is he apologizing? Especially in a platform where she won't even see it.
  • MasterJayN100
    MasterJayN100 Members Posts: 11,845 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I didnt like the part he apologized for putting her on blast..? that no one should Disrespect you like that in public...thinking just because you're a certain color you should be in Coach not sit with People with money.GTFOH
  • The Hue
    The Hue Members Posts: 760 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Damn we've been trained well...she doesn't deserve an apology. It's our duty to continue to check these muthafuckas every single time they get outta line.
  • MasterJayN100
    MasterJayN100 Members Posts: 11,845 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Copper wrote: »
    Bet he wouldnt apologize to a ? he had issues with in the music industry

Damn right he wouldnt
  • The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    How blinded by racism do you have to be to look at that Sumo lookin ? and think he was in the military? How stupid must racism have made you to think that the military is flying ? to the DR in first class for free?

He's a good dude though. I don't think he needed to apologize, but that apology does show what kinda character he has.
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Fat boy may wanna deal with that cyst on his eye tho
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Fat boy may wanna deal with that cyst on his eye tho

Thats the least of his problems
  • Busta Carmichael
    Busta Carmichael Members, Moderators Posts: 13,161 Regulator
    Options
    I think the only reason he's apologizing for is because he could've exaggerated the story.

And maybe she said something and he showed the ticket and thats it. No fussing or hand clapping.

Seeing as he didnt want it to go viral. Now he feels guilty.

Or he's just a soft apologizing ? asd ?
  • Koltrain
    Koltrain Members Posts: 4,286 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    That chick sound like she got issues extending well beyond prejudice...like she entitled to better treatment than everybody
  • Busta Carmichael
    Busta Carmichael Members, Moderators Posts: 13,161 Regulator
    Options
    Koltrain wrote: »
    That chick sound like she got issues extending well beyond prejudice...like she entitled to better treatment than everybody

White women in a nutshell
  • HarlemThumzUp
    HarlemThumzUp Members Posts: 4,942 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

It takes a strong man to acknowledge his flaws, especially when he clearly had a victory
    . [/quote]

The realest ? I read today.
  • 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i woulda started ? with her.....

gave her my drink coupons from the lounge.....

turn my headphones up and keep asking for blankets.
  • king hassan
    king hassan Members Posts: 22,739 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Nothing don't need to be public. Some ? can just be what it is and left where it was.

? that ? tho.

This ? annoys me. everybody makes it a point to let the world know every little thing, who gives a ? , people chronicling every little thing, big boy got in his feelings and needed validation, handle that ? then and keep it moving ?
  • semi-auto-mato
    semi-auto-mato Members Posts: 2,833 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    EmM HoLLa. wrote: »
    babelipsss wrote: »
    Those two first class side-by-side round trip tickets (with the extra long seat belt extenders) cost 5 to ten grand easy. That doesn't even include his crew. He should have chartered a flight for better comfort.

Private Jet would have been at least double what he paid.. DC to DR is easily 30k one way.

i am curious as to why y'all think first class tickets or private jets are so expensive? this is a b day trip so he probably planned this in advance so those first class tickets were more than likely under 1k each. he is not flying to australia. flight time was under 4 hours. u can rent a private jet for about 1200 per hour depending on the size. thats under 5k or u can go even cheaper by purchasing an empty leg ticket. so if a plane is leaving from nyc to pick someone up in DR they will let u hop on it for cheap.