LaVar Ball On If President Donald Trump Helped Get LiAngelo Ball Out Of China: ‘Who?’

Options

Comments

• 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    AggieLean. wrote: »
    Yea, LiAngelo pretty much fugged himself up. Dude shouldn't have been out here stealing. He know better than that. Then to go out here and pretty much put the blame on why he did it on his teammates was trife as hell too, and that's on him. Had I been a teammate of his, I'd beat that ? ass.

Now, I don't agree with his father taking him out. Should've let him ride it out at UCLA. Atleast get his degree

he says he would be sitting around for too long.

if he was in jail.....he wouldnt have a choice....

father with this much influence yet the kid follows others? something to seem right.
  • KingFreeman
    KingFreeman Members Posts: 13,731 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Max. wrote: »

Which young american ? getting signed to play in europe out of hs and a couple months in ncaa? No cape.

Fake ass news.
  • 2stepz_ahead
    Options

Which young american ? getting signed to play in europe out of hs and a couple months in ncaa? No cape.

Fake ass news.

i think what that fake news site is trying to say is that ...the euros dont really want to entertain it and its too late cause their season started anyway.

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2747968-this-isnt-entertainment-basketball-do-ball-brothers-have-a-future-overseas
  • KingFreeman
    Options

Fake ass news.

i think what that fake news site is trying to say is that ...the euros dont really want to entertain it and its too late cause their season started anyway.

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2747968-this-isnt-entertainment-basketball-do-ball-brothers-have-a-future-overseas

My point is European teams wouldnt entertain it period. Its never happened (unless its their own countries stock like rubio, dirk or giannis), so why would it happen for liangelo or lamelo?

Whats your gripe with these ? anyway? You working ot on the hatred lmao.
  • 2stepz_ahead
    edited December 2017
    Options

Fake ass news.

My point is European teams wouldnt entertain it period. Its never happened (unless its their own countries stock like rubio, dirk or giannis), so why would it happen for liangelo or lamelo?

Whats your gripe with these ? anyway? You working ot on the hatred lmao.

well i said it plenty of times.....i hate seeing wasted potential or opportunity.
    this road is easy for him but he rather be an ass....an ? alot of it.

i felt the saem about broner as well.
    so much potential but dont know ?
  • Hevalisk
    Hevalisk Members Posts: 1,595 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2017
    Options

Fake ass news.

Brandon Jennings signed with a Euro team after HS.
  • Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • KingFreeman
    edited December 2017
    Options
    Hevalisk wrote: »

Fake ass news.

China. Try again. ether.
  • KingFreeman
    Options

If he knocked that white boy out like that white boy deserved yall would be talking ? about how he's ? his sons situation up.

But body bag.

Smmfh.

• mohamed
    mohamed Members Posts: 1,299 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Fake ass news.

China. Try again.
    Nah he played for an Italian team
  • KingFreeman
    Options
    mohamed wrote: »

Fake ass news.

China. Try again.
    Nah he played for an Italian team

Damn you right. My bad.
  • Broddie
    Broddie Members Posts: 11,750 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Wow he's so brave (sarcasm)
  • #1hiphopjunki3
    #1hiphopjunki3 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 3,557 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Fake ass news.

Not many American high school players go abroad instead of going to school but there has been some. Brandon Jennings played in Europe and got drafted. Terrance Ferguson who got drafted by OKC this year played abroad. There are a few others that have done so in the past but most don't want to move to a foreign country and would rather do 1 and done.
  • Hevalisk
    Hevalisk Members Posts: 1,595 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    With that said, I might be wrong cause I hanve't paid any attention to the ? game, but I doubt they are close to being as good as Brandon Jennings was out of HS.
  • marc123
    marc123 Members Posts: 16,999 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I hope they sign
  • 2stepz_ahead
    Options
    LiAngelo, LaMelo Ball Sign 1-Year Contracts with Prienu Vytautas

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2748753-report-liangelo-lamelo-ball-in-serious-contract-talks-with-prienu-vytautas

LiAngelo and LaMelo Ball are headed to Europe.

The former Chino Hills High School stars have signed with first division Lithuanian team Prienu Vytautas. The Big Baller Brand Instagram account shared the news:

LaMelo, LiAngelo Ball agree to one-year deals with first-division Lithuanian team
    https://sports.yahoo.com/sources-lamelo-liangelo-ball-agree-one-year-deals-first-division-lithuanian-team-224230655.html

LaMelo and LiAngelo Ball have turned pro, agreeing to one-year contracts with Vytautas Prienai in the first-division Lithuanian league, sources told Yahoo Sports.

LaMelo, 16, and LiAngelo Ball, 19, agreed to deals with Vytautas that will allow the two prospects to start their careers in a competitive professional league with a history of producing NBA players and focus on development. Both will report to the team in early January, sources told Yahoo Sports. LaMelo and LiAngelo — the younger brothers of Los Angeles Lakers starting point guard Lonzo Ball — began the process of exploring international deals last week.

They have now committed to a Lithuanian team that won a championship last season and plays in competitive games in the Baltic and Lithuanian leagues, which includes teams that participate in EuroCup (Lietkabelis) and EuroLeague (Zalgiris). Several notable players have spent time in the Lithuanian league before joining the NBA or other leagues, including Toronto Raptors center Jonas Valanciunas, the No. 5 pick in the 2011 NBA draft; Boston Celtics center Aron Baynes; ex-Houston and New Orleans forward Donatas Motiejunas; former New York Knicks forward Mindaugas Kuzminskas; and Isaiah Hartenstein, who was a second-round pick to Houston in the 2017 draft.

Over the past week, Harrison Gaines, the representative for LaMelo and LiAngelo, fielded multiple offers and worked to finalize the finer details of a unique contract situation. For LaMelo and LiAngelo, the opportunity to play meaningful minutes in each potential level of play for Vytautas was as important as the flexibility of their one-year agreements.

“We engaged in serious talks with several teams, and Vytautas made the most sense as LaMelo and LiAngelo work to develop as professionals and set a foundation for their careers,” Gaines said. “It was critical to find a situation in a competitive league that works with both of their short- and long-term goals.”

LaMelo left Chino Hills High in California before his junior season this year to be home-schooled and is considered a legitimate pro prospect. The move to turn pro overseas is unprecedented for the consensus top-10 player in the class of 2019, who is skipping two years of high school and his commitment at UCLA. Luka Doncic — the potential No. 1 pick in the 2018 NBA draft — turned pro in Europe early in his basketball life and has set a recent standard of development and ability to succeed against older competition in tougher leagues.

“Our club is excited for the arrival of LiAngelo and LaMelo Ball,” Vytautas sports director Vilius Vaitkevicius said. “We are committed to their long-term success and development as professional basketball players.”

Former Gonzaga standout Kevin Pangos and two-year NBA veteran Brandon Davies currently play for the Lithuanian league’s top team, Zalgiris.

LiAngelo parted ways with UCLA last week to begin focusing on his training for professional basketball. LiAngelo and UCLA teammates Cody Riley and Jordan Hill were involved in a shoplifting incident in China in November and received indefinite suspensions.

LaMelo, a gifted 6-foot-5 point guard, and LiAngelo, a 6-foot-5 scorer, starred at Chino Hills High, where LaMelo had a 92-point performance in February and LiAngelo had a 72-point game last December. Both joined Lonzo to lead Chino Hills to a state championship in 2016.
  • 2stepz_ahead
    Options
  • Mr.LV
    Mr.LV Members Posts: 14,089 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • black caesar
    black caesar Members Posts: 12,036 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • 2stepz_ahead
    Options
    Mr.LV wrote: »

@2stepz_ahead Keep that same energy. LOL

im not sure what you mean.

please elaborate.
  • Kwan Dai
    Kwan Dai Members Posts: 6,929 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I like the route pops is taking. Basketball will be similar to soccer in 10-20 years. These young boys need to know there are global opportunities out here. If, you can carve out a decent living playing the sport you love while seeing the world go for it!! We need to be going against the grain..
  • black caesar
    edited December 2017
    Options
    Mr.LV wrote: »

@2stepz_ahead Keep that same energy. LOL

im not sure what you mean.

please elaborate.

It was a joke fam. I wanted you to diss the interview.

And Lavar called you a hater. LOL (Jokes)
  • black caesar
    Options
    Sion wrote: »
    It don't make sense to keep his kids in he's already super rich. They can play overseas and make money, expand their brand and generate interest for when they come back to America with real credentials under them.

My man. You get it.